Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #175
IC: Sodium Cyanide climbs the barricade and opens fire on the french army. He is singing / screaming such punk classics as London's Burning, What's My Name?, and Anarchy in the UK while mowing down anyone who comes near, including Mighty Paladin's troops.

OOC: Mighty Paladin, no "NPC armies" please. They tend to ruin the RP. I will continue to kill them if you resurrect 'em.

Thank you, and have fun.

[ Tuesday, February 25, 2003 11:17: Message edited by: Strontium 90 ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #176
Can I sacrifice my men AND myself to bring out Sliceon and control him instead?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #177
OOC: to MP: NO

IC Lethalis rushes out, eager to kill and maim. The song Let the bodies hit the Floor, which LF is playing so loudly that Lethalis can hear it over the noise of the battle, matches his mood perfectly, and he kills the first combatant he comes across by savagely breaking their neck. Grabbing the next person he gets his hands on, Lethalis grabs the wierd metal hat the person is wearing and jerks the head back. With his other hand, he sinks his claws into his victim's unprotected throat and rips it out. Then he notices that he had just ripped the throat out of one of MP's paladins. Shrugging, because it wasn't even a real person (and therefore fair game), Lethalis grabs the next person...

[ Wednesday, February 26, 2003 05:27: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #178
Rosy sat in the back of the bus calmly firing arrows out of the windows and playing Linoleum by NOFX at the top notch on the volume dial.

Rosycat: "Isn't this boring?"
Bandit: "Mhhnngngngrrr."
Rosycat: "Oh, Bandit. What am I to do with you? You've been at the elderberry wine again, haven't you? Here, have a some Roasted Rat Snax, Now Flavored With Cracked Madagascan Peppercorns and Sea Salt. I managed to pick them up in Heaven. Bad kitty."
Bandit: "Mhhhngng. Put on some S Club 7. I can't stand this stuff."

Rosycat humours him, because he tends to get violent when he's in these moods.

Bandit: "Now that's real music!"

--------------------
Aces off.
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #179
The mechanic pulls a couple of automatic Israeli manufactured machine guns out of his overalls. "Anyone want some new guns?"

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #180
LF: No, My MP-5s will do the job.

*LF kills some more French dudes. Then he stops by a nice little home with a lot of woman.

(Many Hours Later...)

LF: That was fun.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #181
Sir David woke to the beating of a giant wing above his newly bandaged head. He screamed, till he noticed it was Motrax; then he shrieked. Regaining control of himself, Sir David stood, dusted himself off, and walked back the the barricade, which was busy being destroyed. Apparently, the more strength the Spiderwebbers gave the rebels, the more strength the French army gained. Sir David began applying his bow liberally while trying to get the Spidwebbers back into the bus; he decided it was safer to let history run its course.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #182
JF. Hmm, I think I should help.
JF gets out of the Bus and talks to a French commander.
JF. You do not need to solve your problems with violence, try talking it over.
French Commandor. Shoot the Enemy.
The French Army shoots at JF. JF goes into the bus, puts on the immune shield and was safe from the shootings.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #183
Wise Man chucks several grenades out the window, then dashes out to slash some more Frenchmen before going back inside to shoot them with his rifle.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #184
LF: This is for ruining king Arthor's great quest in that Monty Python movie!!!!

*LF pulls out an oozie and starts laying waste to soldiers.
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #185
Milla climbs onto the roof of the bus and starting reading while listening to 'Shut Your Mouth'

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #186
*LF starts singing "New Abortion" by Slipknot.
*The French soldiers get confused.
*LF realizes that it only work if they understand the language. Then continues to kill soldiers with his oozies.

OOC: Doesn't this seem offensive to the French? Btw, killing people who are easy target is no fun in a story like this.

[ Tuesday, February 25, 2003 19:46: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #187
Unfortunately, there are no more French people left in the square. In fact, all of them are dead, including the rebels. Lethalis licks the blood off of his lips and gets back on the bus. "That was fun, but lets try something that is harder to kill. Anyone up for dinosaurs? Just make sure you switch the time phasing device back to really really far before you hit the teleport button."

OOC: Had to throw the teleport thing in. How else are we supposed to be jumping around the world with all those oceans in the way?

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #188
Wench screamed! "NO! YOU KILLED THE REBELS!" She collapsed on the ground, sobbing. "NO! We were supposed to be changing things so they wouldn't die! Enjy, and Courfeyrac, and Grantaire, and Joly, and Bossuet, and Combeferre, and Feuilly..." She continued rattling off a long list of all her favorite characters who died on the barricade, sobbing hysterically.

"Well, we did change the plot of the novel!" ADoS smiled brightly. Wench blew her nose on a bloodstained tricolor sash.

"How?"

"We killed Marius, too!"

OOC: *sniffles* My poor babies! Why did we have to kill all the rebels?

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #189
And so thus we have avenge King Arthor...

Let us be off the bodies really smell bad.
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #190
Fine, don't take my guns. The mechanic brandishes them and starts blasting holes back at the small French poodles on the road.

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Lifecrafter
Member # 87
Profile Homepage #191
*fires a cow at the english kanigts*
"Ha ha ha, I see you are trying to fool me with your killing french person behaviour, now go and impregnate a wench from the castle anthrax."

--------------------
Tip of the Day: #13 Stand clear the closing door.

That's treason.
(THNIK)(Peculiar James, FP productions co, inc)
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #192
gladly
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #193
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Flame:
*LF pulls out an oozie and starts laying waste to soldiers.
OOC: You mean "uzi", right?

IC: the bus departs for the castle Anthrax, but doesn't get very far. It falls into a rift in space-time and ends up in Azeroth during the first war against the Orcish Hordes.

Yup, it's Warcraft I: Orcs and Humans time, ya' know people!

(Feel free to ignore this latest absurd plot-twist if you want to)

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #194
Every one gets back in the bus.
JF typs in a random number, the bus is transfered to a sea off the coast of Cape Cod. A one leged man is seen at the front of the bus.
One leged man. Ahh, I am going to avenge my leg by killing the beast that ate my leg, "Moby Dick".
ADOS. Well you wanted to go to the Cape Cod bay area.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #195
NaCN: "I have a better idea: lets ignore JF's post, too. Then we can go to Jurassic Park®!"

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #196
*everyone on the bus end up at the new silvar inn. When they notice they already exist there they get confused and leave.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #197
*ADoS drives the bus away from New Silvar, and after a few hours, they arrive at Jurrassic Park, after all the humans that were there either left or were killed.*
ADoS: Oh, look, dinosaurs! Hey, look! Dilophosaurs! HEY! DILOPHOSAURS! WHAZZAAAAAP?!
SC: Don't do that! They spit paralyzing poison at their victims, then eat them!
ADoS: Oh. Sorry...
*A group of about twenty Dilophosaurs approaches the bus.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #198
Can someone summarize what happened for me? I left for 2 days and missed about 3 pages of this.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #199
OOC: Not much. We drove around to random places. Now we're in Jurrassic Park.

IC:
*ADoS tries to fend off the Dilophosaurs by summoning picklebugs. The bugs are quickly eaten.*
ADoS: Oh, poo...

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...

Pages