Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #500
OOC: Alright, but first...
IC...

*LF draws the card Arcana was going to use to destroy Yugi's magical, but was negated by a trap card of Yugi's.

LF: Suck on this!

*The card transforms into a million flying daggers and kill the real GS, thus removing from existance.

LF: As for the evil legions...

*LF destroys every single evil Atlantis soldier with a Rageki card.

LF: And to keep them gone...

*LF uses buring land on Atlantis, thus destroying it.

LF: Now to finished all of them off.

*LF uses a Soul Release card on GS to keep him from being revived and Atlantis from being restored into existance.

OOC: Now let's ignore him til he becomes a better RP person.

[ Friday, March 21, 2003 15:17: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #501
OOC: Agreed.

IC:
Wise Man goes to set up the back-of-the-bus LAN again.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #502
OOC:
Wise Man: NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! Last time you did that, everyone got confused and left.
GS, last time, Drakey warned you. It's a mod power. If you get so many warnings, you get punished.
Lethalis, I remember that monster. It's from the Unglued expansion, right? It's so big, it wouldn't even fit on one card! They had to use two! HA HA! For those who don't know, Unglued is just a bunch of stupid, humorous cards. They can't be used.

IC:
ADoS: I'm bored. Let's go somewhere else. Where should we go?

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #503
Sir David crept up front, then grabbed the wheel and screwed around with it, wrestling for control with ADoS.

ADoS: Stop, you fool! No hijacking!

Sir David: Oh... right. Sorry.

Suddenly, the whole bus noticed that the outside was getting blurry.

Sir David: I didn't do it.

ADoS: Great. What's happening now?

Motrax woke up and looked out the window.

Motrax: I think we're going backwards in time.

Motrax went back to sleep.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #504
*Suddenly the bus stops in 1983. Everyone on the bus is bombarded by sounds of the 80s.

LF: Dear god it's awful!

*LF dies, but is revived by his life saving amulet.

LF: I can't stand it anymore!!!!

*LF dies(again), but is revived by his Life 3 spell. Then LF moves to get his iPod headohone on to play a loud song.

LF: Must drown out crappy music.

*LF dies before hittin the play button, but is revived by his Life Saving Pants. Then LF hits the play button and sets out to replace his Life Saving items.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #505
IC:
"1983!" NaCN shouted. "We're one year before the Stop Making Sense concert. That was one of the Talking Heads' all-time best performances! ADoS, can you send us one year ahead so we can go to it?"

OOC: Yes, let's totally ignore GS. Maybe he'll go away and we'll actually get somewhere.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #506
OOC: Actually, you could play the Big Furry Monster, but it cost 16 black mana, and you had to play both cards at the same time. It wasn't allowed in tournaments. I'd have to say that two of my favorite unglued cards were "Look at Me! I'm the DCI!," (which allowed you to ban certain cards from the game and everyone had to remove all copies of that card from their decks, hands, graveyards, and from play) and "The Infernal Spawn of Evil" (which was pictured as a cheerful little chipmunk wearing a scarf and drinking hot chocolate).

IC: Lethalis wanders to the back of the bus, and sends the vendors out to pick up more supplies. He stays inside the bus, as he was a little too young to remember 1983 very well.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #507
OOC: I know you could play it, I mean it's against the rules to play Unglued cards in official matches.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #508
*sigh*

GS, make your character reasonable or get out of this RP.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #509
He's an Illusionist, what do you expect? He summons several illusions which also can summon an illusion. And he can create fyoras and cryoas.

Oh, by the way, he works with those who respect him, right now, I'm getting NO respect.

[ Saturday, March 22, 2003 06:07: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #510
OOC: you deserve none.

IC:
Wise Man starts vomiting white foam from the pain of 80's music.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #511
OOC: GS, respect is earned, not freely given. Also, your illusionist is dead. I killed him using a card that pierced through illusions to kill the real GS. Then I destoryed the legions of Altantis. The Atlantis itself. Then I prevented GS and Atlantis's return. Now sit down, shut up and leave if you can't create a decent character.

IC...

LF: Please, ADoS, send us back to the future. Or at least let me plug my iPod into the cigerete lighter.

ADoS: There is no cigerete lighter. I don't smoke.

LF: But it's a standard feature on all buses...

ADoS: But we don't have one...

*LF looks around and realizes ADoS hooked up a cow milking machine to the cigerete lighter.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #512
How about an illusionist? A decent warrior with the ability to create illusions with ease. What about that? Too late, I changed my name, please say yes.

IL: Atlantis isn't where you thought it was, it's not where you launched the attack to, that was an Illusion, I created GS, he was my strongest illusion, Atlantis is still safe, forget about it, Illusia is stronger, the place where I was born, no one has destroyed it because they've always destroyed the illusion.

[ Saturday, March 22, 2003 07:55: Message edited by: The Illusionist ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #513
OOC: GS, you seem to think your character needs to be able to fight to be in this RP. You could be a talking potato, and you'd be at no more of a disadvantage in this topic as you would if you used Sliceon.
By the way, don't use the potato idea. Drakey already has it. You could do something similar, though.

IC:
ADoS: This is boring. I want to do something iinteresting! Where should we go next? Oh, wait! I have an idea!
*ADoS drives the bus up the side of the Empire State Building, and parks on the side.*
ADoS: Much better.

--------------------
---------
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #514
OOC (TO GS): Why don't you just be an ordinary human. That's what my character is, and he's fun to play.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #515
Ummm have you people forgot the "ignore" rule already? PRETEND HE DOESN'T EXIST. read his post, then forget about it completely unless it's a good, useful one. If he complains, that's not useful. Ignore it. When he sees that the only choices he has are leave or contribute, the problem is solved. Until then... well actually it's still solved, if you observe the ignore rule.

And to the best of my knowledge, that cute little chipmunk was iceskating. And he wrote something in blood on the card itself, didn't he?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #516
OOC: We were giving him suggestions, that way he can contribute.

IC:
*ADoS realizes that the bus can't stay parked on the side of a building, and it falls down. They land...

--------------------
---------
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #517
OOC: It might have been ice skating, I don't remember. I do remember that it had been classified as a summon beast or summon demon or some such thing. The category of summon didn't really matter, it was crossed out in dipping red and replaced (also in dripping red) with something like: "The ultimate evil". If I could find the card, I'd verify that, but, unfotunately, I can't find any of my Unglued cards. :(

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #518
OOC: It might have been ice skating, I don't remember. I do remember that it had been classified as a summon beast or summon demon or some such thing. The category of summon didn't really matter, it was crossed out in dipping red and replaced (also in dripping red) with something like: "The ultimate evil". If I could find the card, I'd verify that, but, unfotunately, I can't find any of my Unglued cards. :(

--------------------
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #519
quote:
Originally posted by The Almighty Doer of Stuff:
We were giving him suggestions, that way he can contribute.
Sorry, I missed those...

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Flame:

*LF draws the card Arcana was going to use to destroy Yugi's magical, but was negated by a trap card of Yugi's.

LF: Suck on this!

*The card transforms into a million flying daggers and kill the real GS, thus removing from existance.

LF: As for the evil legions...

*LF destroys every single evil Atlantis soldier with a Rageki card.

LF: And to keep them gone...

*LF uses buring land on Atlantis, thus destroying it.

LF: Now to finished all of them off.

*LF uses a Soul Release card on GS to keep him from being revived and Atlantis from being restored into existance.

quote:
Originally posted by Urban Wise man:
You deserve (no respect)...
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Flame:
GS, respect is earned, not freely given. Also, your illusionist is dead. I killed him using a card that pierced through illusions to kill the real GS. Then I destoryed the legions of Altantis. The Atlantis itself. Then I prevented GS and Atlantis's return. Now sit down, shut up and leave if you can't create a decent character.
Heh.

Anyway...

IC: The bus lands hard, shaking the people within. Sir David is the first to recover, and he opens the door without looking.

He closes it a second and about one ton of water later. "Uh, guys?" he says, forgetting his vow never to say that again. "We're under about a half a mile of water..."

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #520
Wise Man pulled out a Mass Teleport wand and grinned.

"Where'd you get that thing?" ADoS asked, out of curiosity.

"Some guy left it on the table in the bar."

"Oh. NOW USE IT TO GET US OUTTA HERE!"

Wise Man followed the instructions on the wand: Hold directly upward for 10 seconds, then swing it around for one minute. Then you and those you wish to teleport will be teleported to the nearest object that is able to hold you.

They were teleported out of the mess. But they found themselves on the rooftop of a residental apartment in Hong Kong!

OOC: no stereotypes, people. i was born there.

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #521
LF: Ah! It's Godzilla!

Wiseman: Wrong. on 2 accounts. 1rst of all Godzilla's only in Japan. 2nd, Godzilla isn't real.

LF: But the TV said...

*Wiseman smacks LF.

LF: But the TV said...

*Wiseman smacks LF(again).

LF: But the T...

*Wiseman slices LF's head off and stick it on a pike.

*LF's body parts teleport back together right next to the edge of the roof. Too bad it was the side opposite of the roof. LF falls 20 feet before hitting a fruit stand.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #522
ADoS: Oh, look! Fruit! Yay!
*ADoS goes to buy various fruits.*
ADoS: I like fruit!

--------------------
---------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #523
You know, I thought this kind of thing was what got Misc. killed.

Do we have enough server space to bring it back or something?

--------------------
I want my Desert Plah back, (Drakey, check your PM's.)

"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #524
*Mars ponders what the Desert guys meant by that.....

Pages