Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #350
*LF blasts LL with a fireball. However due to the rules The Entity revives LL, then smacks LF.
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #351
JF is still in the bar with the shady Execs.
Shady Exec. I understand you are on a bus. Can we come with you.
JF. Ahh no shady Execs aren't alowed
Shady Exec. Boys, let's help JF bend the laws.
JF runs out of the pub. He goes to a bag lady.
JF. Help, shady Execs are chasing me.
Bag Lady. Hide under that piece of wood.
JF hides under the piece of wood.
Shady Execs pass by.
JF. Now, back to the bus. But let's see if I can score a few chics.
JF finds himself on a beach.
Hot Chick comes up to him.
Hot Chick. I'm sorry but your really grose, please leave the Beach.
JF. That's the second time on this RPG.
JF goes back to the bus, he finds Irish cofee and get's drunk on the Whisky, and jacked on the cofee.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #352
Can we do something interesting, and organized?

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #353
Then, the remains of GH magicly(sp) reesemble into TWO GHs(normally, GH is 5 feet tall, but the two new ones are six feet tall.).
GHs: HAHAHAHA!!*They then start attacking each other until they're are ten GHs.*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

If you're wondering, the Atlantian weapon gifts the first user that ability, and stop destroying things OUTSIDE of this rp, Lethalis, Sliceon does not wish to fight you, even if he was in this rp, JUST DROP IT!! You sure are stubborn.

[ Friday, March 07, 2003 15:57: Message edited by: Great Hammerhead ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Apprentice
Member # 2723
Profile #354
LL: You suck, Great Thickhead whatever. And Lone Flame, I'll smack you next time you do something like that. Pick on somebody your own size - although if we're talking about egos, I'm not sure if we could find somebody for you to pick on.

GH: WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO GET RID OF ME OR MAKING FUN OF ME? I just control a massively powerful, boring and humourless character.

LF: You're a frelling annoying little thingy, aren't you.

LL: Shik ara, man. I don't care if I am.

LF: YOU CAN'T SAY SHIK ARA!

LL: *sticks a purple tongue out at LF*

--------------------
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES
-Old Russian proverb, and a maxim seemingly adopted by President George W. Bush
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #355
Um, listen, he doesn't hate you personally, as far as I know; it's just that we have this little ban on god characters or god-like characters. Until you get a mortal character, you're free game.

IC: Sir David, finding himself unopposed, wreaked havoc on the other fortresses. Then, seeing the reason he was unnopposed, he turned his attention to the zombies and hippies and whoever else was being annoying at the moment...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #356
quote:
Originally posted by Great Hammerhead:
If you're wondering, the Atlantian weapon gifts the first user that ability, and stop destroying things OUTSIDE of this rp, Lethalis, Sliceon does not wish to fight you, even if he was in this rp, JUST DROP IT!! You sure are stubborn.
NaCN surfs back to shore and dashes back to the bus. He takes out his laptop and hacks into the Matrix, deleting Sliceon from Spiderweb forever.

OOC: No "god characters" please. If you want to be in this RP, try to be equal to the rest of us, not superior..

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #357
I'm not using Sliceon, currently I'm using 10 8 foot tall GHs which are about to fuse into a 10 foot tall GH.

*All the GHs fuse into a 10 foot tall GH.*

I'm not going to use Sliceon in this rp.

*takes copy of Sliceon and stores it for later use.*

Although he's twice as strong, he's not a god or god-like character yet.

*GH uses his Atlantian powers(bleesing, healing, restoring.) and shrink back to 5 feet.*

Gh: still twice as strong.

[ Friday, March 07, 2003 16:42: Message edited by: Great Hammerhead ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #358
*Suddenly a wormhole opens and sends GH to he... er... I mean, New Jersy.

LF: That's strange.

Wiseman: Sure is.

*Wiseman score 2 points.

LF: Shakra.

Wiseman: Ha Ha.

*LF scores 2 points.

LF: Ha ha

OOC: LL, I'm not going to mess with you anymore, since GH's pathetic excuss for a character is much more fun to toy with.

Btw, GH, You make the Shrak version of LF look realistic and easily beatable. Please stop or I will hunt you down and kill you.

[ Friday, March 07, 2003 18:25: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #359
OOC: i agree, GH's got everything, but he has NO weakness at all! i suggest that he become just a physically strong ... being, instead of one who excels in everything.

IC:

Wise Man scores another lay-up. "Heh, I move too fast for you."

"But I'm much stronger." LF drove all the way and dunked, with Wise Man unable to guard him.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #360
LF: So, how long do you think GH will be in Jersy.

WM: Hopefully a long time.

*LF teleports with the ball to the other side of the court and is about to make a shot, when WM throws a Shurikin(SP?) into his arm.

LF: Ow.

*LF gives WM the fingure.

WM: You can't do that here, it's against the CoC.

LF: I don't care. That hurt.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #361
Since he gave his word not to try to eat, maim, or kill LL, Lethalis settles for just looming over random people on the bus. Eventually he tries looming over Motrax, who picks him up in one taloned hand and places him on the second floor of the bus. "There, now go annoy someone else."

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #362
LF: Hold on. Are they trying to leave us.

WM: Why do you ask?

LF: Cause a lot of people are doing stuff on the bus.

WM: No biggy, we can just teleport back to the bus if they leave us.

LF: Truth.

*WM scores 3 points.

LF: I really need to pay more attention to what's going on while I talk to you.

*LF scores a 2 point.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #363
GH has a weakness! He can't resist the effects of magic(except petrification,and teleportation.), he takes full damage from any magical attack, although he can take a lot of damage(in Avernum3, he'd have 890 health.)

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #364
Uh, it's impossible to resist teleportation. Which by the way comes in many forms.

Now shut up before I shoot you with my Zat gun 3 times.

[ Saturday, March 08, 2003 07:42: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #365
OOC: i still think that GH should either be VERY good with a few closely related things, or be a 'jack of all trades'.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #366
I wonder if he'd try to worm his way out of having his body destroyed... Oh wait, I already know the answer to that... Yes... I think we should just ignore ever single post he makes until he gets the idea to tone his character down or just plain replace it with one that's more realistic.

GH, even my character had weaknesses and could be killed before I tone him down alot. And quit your complaining, or leave. Either way, I'll be happy. Why don't you go and piss off the NSI people and see how long you last in there before you get flamed.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #367
Could I use a knight with a long lance(an Atlantian one, the lance gives him some protection, he can resist 65% of all damage done to him and has a 65% chance of resisting magic.)

Yes- he's Mighty Paladin on a horse.

[ Saturday, March 08, 2003 11:52: Message edited by: Great Hammerhead ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #368
OOC: it better be the lance that protects him, not his personal skill. as an example, Wise Man (the character) is naturally nearly immune to both positive and negative magic (i said stuff about this a while ago in NSI, i.e. he can't be hurt much by a fireball, but it's next to impossible to heal him), but also lacks brute strength, and relies on Soul Energy to provide his power. all this because he carries a rare mutation in his DNA.

by the way, i hate number statistics in RPs like these.

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #369
All of his equipment is made of diamond. Still say it's ok to use him(the diamond is carefully crafted so it has no weak spot, don't want his stuff destroyed.)?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #370
OOC Lethalis is actually based on an anti-hero from a game. He also had stumpy little wings in the game, to make him appear even more monstrous. He had a super power that allowed him to fly (the wings were too small to do much besides get injured), but I took that out and made him a bit smarter.

Some suggestions for GH: stop referring to Atlantis, it just reminds people of your thing with Sliceon, and nobody liked that character, that's why there were no less than six posts that killed him; if you are going to make a character that has magical abilities, he cannot be strong physically, and his power must be either limited to one area of expertise (like illusion or altering physical states or invoking attack magic) or made less powerful; stop changing your damn name; finally, don't try to make grand speeches, you aren't good enough with words yet, all that it does is make you sound like an idiot with a big mouth.

IC: Lethalis sits in the second floor of the bus and contemplates the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. Suddenly he jumps up and says, "Aha! It is 42!"

Edit OOC: Ditch the diamond. Make your character more contemporary (up to date). When was the last time you saw some guy riding a bus wearing plate armor and carrying a lance?

[ Saturday, March 08, 2003 18:10: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #371
Ahhh don't give in! By the time we're done, he'll be a perfectly normal guy who just happens to have indestructable armor covering his entire body, a book with the answer to everything in the world, and, oh yeah, a magical weapon that can do whatever he wants it to. Including everything.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #372
Only magic he has is heal and cure, but they aren't very strong(I'll only change my name once more.). I like diamond, that reminds me, I've got a great idea for armor for any avernum game, tell me if you wanna know it. Oh, did I mention, he would only be 11(like me!). To convince you to let me use him, here are his weaknesses:
1.weak magic
2. if magic works on him(35% chance it will), he takes full effect.
3.his horse has no armor(although it's fast).
4.no offensive magic, he can't even cast light(although his diamond shines without light).
5.has a hard time controlling his horse if it gets spooked(not likely, but if it happens, YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!).
6.has a hard time controlling his horse when it's flying(yes, it's named Pegasus, and it is one).
So will you let me use him?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #373
OOC: besides, although diamond is extremely hard, it's also brittle.

IC: NaCN wacks random stuff on the beach with his crowbar.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #374
I've asked a question; can I use The Diamond Paladin? Please answer yes, or no. I'd really like to know.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers

Pages