Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #425
LF: You have been warned. Cross me again and I won't stop with just 1 minion.

GS: You had better watch it or else...

LF: Or else what?

GS: I'll create another god character and kill you with it, while being undefeatable.

LF: Not gonna happen, the entity will destroy it, and you won't be able to weasle out of it, since only the being will exist, not it's reality.

GS: What does that mean?

LF: If it's the source of some BS world that's somehow bound to this on, it can't be cause no other realities can be bound to this world, just characters and abilities. But even then the abilities are limited.

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2003 07:08: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #426
YOU ARE ALL CONTROLLING MY MINIONS, AND YOU CLAIM I AM USING THEM IRRESPONSIVELY(sp?)!!??

*GS's minion that caught on fire turns out to be the fyora and gets back up, unharmed.*

You are all evil to me, and you won't let me control my characters! You all should be ashamed of yourselves, I have rights, too, YOU PEOPLE CANNOT CONTROL MY MINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2003 12:23: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #427
OOC: I'm not controling anything. I'm killing. There's a difference. Okay, so maybe I control them a little, but that doesn't mean we can't control them. Minions and other NPCs are open to control by anyone. And you must not have actually played Geneforge, cause the fyora(SP?) can be killed by fire.

IC:

*LF ripps the fyora's head of and tosses it at the cyora(SP?), which proceeds to do sick and twisted things to it.

LF: You really need better minions.

*LF ripps off the cyora's arms and beats it to death with them.

LF: See what I mean.

GS: You monster! You will pay for what you have done.

LF: Many have said that to me. And most of them are dead now. What makes you think you can succeed where they failed?

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2003 12:26: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #428
*GS revives his minions.* By the way, my minions have extreme resistence to their elements.

GS: DON'T KILL THEM, EITHER, YOU HAVE GOTTON ON MY NERVES TOO MUCH!!!!*GS fusious with his creations turning him into a giant, powerful(BUT NOT A GOD, OR GOD-LIKE, BUT STILL EXTREMELY POWERFUL!), MEGA-RAPTOR!Then he breaths fire AND ice on LF, giving him extreme pain, then rips his arms of and beats him to death with his claws.* HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING KILLED?!

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2003 12:30: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #429
The mechanic comes back to the pub, an hour later. He was surrounded by drunk Irishman carrying very large and dangerous weapons.

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #430
*LF gets revived.

LF: What in the hell? Doesn't that violate the minion rules. Actually a lot of it does. First off no minion reviving. No powerful minions. And how in the unholy frell can you merge with shaped creations(which can't be revived, since the disolve into dust)

GS: But how?

LF: It's called magic. Life 3 to be exact. Actually it's my MagEmul spell, which mimiced Life 3.

*LF summons Relkon's corpse from the NSI void and revives him.

Relkon: What is that?

LF: A violation of the laws of this realm. You will dispatch it before the Entity has to get involed.

Relkon: Does an Arab assualt on the creature, thus killing both of them.

OOC: Ha ha. You failed the test, and now you're dead(again). Better luck next time.

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2003 13:30: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #431
*Mutant Green Stripe rises from the ground, unharmed.*
People at these boards are extremely inconsiderate, I came here looking for friends, but I have only made enemies, you all should be ashamed of yourselves, you torture an 11-year old person who live in a poor family and has withered hands.

*Mutant GS wrings LF's neck to the point of suffacation.*

By the way- the raptors weren't real, it was all an illusion; MP and his men, Sliceon, and even GH!

GS: I am the alien creature that ate the REAL Green Stripe's family, by eating Green Stripe, I have learned shaping skills, catch me if you can.*A portal opens and Mutant GS jumps in, and you cannot use a portal to find him, you must travel by foot, or bus, whatever.*

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2003 13:39: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #432
OOC: Shik ara, you whining frelling maggot. And I seriously doubt you have withered hands, or you wouldn't be posting longwinded piece of crap posts. And if you want sympathy you chose the wrong person to try and get it from.

IC:

*LF is revived(again).

LF: So does anyone want to follow him?

Lethalis(sp?): Not really.

LF: Didn't think so.

OOC: I don't care what your personal problems are, don't try to supliment them with a delusion of godhood and ruining our fun with it. And be glad I don't feel like getting out of my comfortable rolling chair or I'd hunt you down and get my one of my Jr High associates the beat the hell out of you while I watch and laugh.

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2003 13:44: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #433
What I mean is I have very weak hands, I can manage typing.

GS(out of nowhere): Chicken, huh(echo)? Here's a riddle; The power of peace, the power of war, I can be found at the place where their both in store(echo).

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #434
*LF puts on song and drowns out GS.

LF: There's no reason. There's no compromise. No change in season. Livin the high life. I don't know you so don't freak on me. I can't control you. You're not my destiny. Straight out of line...

OOC: I think you should just conceded defeat and rethink your strategy. But then again I guess I'm asking too much from someone who mades the 12 year old version of me look good.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #435
Wise Man felt that the farce had gone on long enough. With fierce judo chops to their necks, he knocks them both out cold, and asks Lethalis to lock them in the back of the bus.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #436
*LF has a heart attack. Then his life 3 spell kicks in(for real this time)

LF: What happened?

Wise Man: You and some other guy were suffering from a delusion.

LF: Makes sense. That's what happened to an associate of mine. He was in a drug ring but he soon entered a delusion and it killed him. It would appear that the same is happening to me. If it happens again, I ask for you to kill me.

Wiseman: Okay, but if the it'll kill you, why have me kill you?

LF: 2 reasons. 1rst his imagined death was a horrible and highly painful one. 2nd mine seems to effect others, probably threw my telepathic abilities.

Wiseman: Wouldn't it be easier to just kill you?

LF: Yes, but I won't go down without a fight, unless I am out cold. Which won't happen.

Wiseman: Fine, just don't caste that spell that revived you on yourself again.

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2003 14:30: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #437
Vampire JF crawls out of the hole he was chased into when the cost was clear.
JF.Fools, at first I was just going to bite ADOS and put him under my control. But now the've really pissed me off, so I will destroy all of them.
Suddenly JF sees a park and a old lady sitting on a bench. JF sits down next to the old lady named Lucy.
Lucy. You're a nice looking boy, I think I'll try to hook my grandaughter up with you. It gets me so angry to see how the kids today dress.
Vampire JF. I am a Vampire, don't you notice my fangs and scary black cape.
Lucy. In my day Vampirs use to have long sharp nails and red eyes.
Vampire JF. I'm new at this, I was only bitten a few hours ago.
Lucy. I know a very nice Vampire just like you.
Vampire JF. I'm not a nice Vampire, I'm the bad guy.
Count Dracula appears.
The Count. You really think I'd make you a full Vampire. You're only a Semi Vampire.
Vampire JF. I think I will try to get back on the bus with ADOS.
JF runs back to the bus and begs ADOS to let him back on the bus.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #438
LF: Sucks to be you JF.

*The Entity smacks LF, thus saving everyone else the trouble of doing it.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #439
GS(out of nowhere): still haven't grown a spine(echo)? Her's the second clue; This city has already sunk, it hit the bottom and went klunk .

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #440
Ugh... he's in Atlantis again...

By the way, LF, the Entity is good, but if you wouldn't mind, please stop beating up MP et co. He never did anything bad with his creations. ADoS, please, make them stop...

IC: Sir David, satisfied with the color of the grass and Ragnarok's promise to stop harming the sheep, started back to the pub. He saw JF running towards the bus, taking off a cape, and kept going. Then he noticed Dracula, changed his course and drew his sword. With a mighty battle cry, Sir David lept in Dracula's path, his sword pointing straight at the heart. Dracula gave a little chirp of surprise, then laughed hysterically. "You cannot kill me with petty steel, fool!" he cried, and leaned towards Sir David. Trusting his armor to turn aside the fangs, Sir David pulled his sword out and swung it in a great arc, bringing it down on Dracula's head just as the fangs gained purchase on Sir David's armor. With a scream of annoyance, Dracula assumed bat form and flew away. Sir David's arrows pierced him several times, but to no avail.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #441
*LF flips Dracula off.

LF: Go away, before I "despell undead" you stupid self.

Dracula: Your puny magic can't harm me!

*LF castes flight spell on himself and goes outside to face Dracula.

(After LF gets the hell beat out of him)

LF: He's all yours Sir David.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #442
OOC: John, stop being foolish. LF, stop harrassing Green Stripe. GS, I think the behavior of your minions was funny. This isn't a combat RP, it's a HAHAHAHAHA FUNNY RP. It's not a traditional RP.

IC: *ADoS revives Gs's pets.*
ADoS: No more fussing, okay? GIMME MY MILK RIGHT NOW!!!!!

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #443
*LF pulls out a jug of milk and tosses it at ADoS, thus hitting him in the face.

ADoS: I don't want this milk! It's been shaken! Get me better milk!

*LF shoots ADoS with his zat gun.

LF: That ought to silence him for awile.

OOC: The whole event with GS didn't actually happen. It was an NSI delusion repeat.

Btw. It takes 2 hits from a Zat gun to kill someone. One just stuns someone.

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2003 18:59: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #444
OOC: I can sympathize with being poor GS, and understand the problems caused by physical disabilities and injuries, but you came to the wrong place if you thought that people like LF and others would be your friends just because you posted in an RP. Most of us are at least five years older than you, and I'm twice as old as you; to me, you come across as a big mouthed kid who wants to have lots of power and show off. I don't know what everyone else thinks but that is MOH. I had your creations do disgusting things to the sheep because it was funny at the time, and made people laugh. If someone had made my character do that, I still would have laughed. Try not to take yourself too seriously here. It keeps from causing the vicious tauntings that LF just piled on you.

IC: Lethalis, after having secured the two in seperate compartments in the back of the bus, wanders off and looks for some fun in the bar. He gets into three fights before he even reaches the bar. Usually, his opponent was so drunk that they didn't realize that Lethalis wasn't human. When he gets to the bar though, and stands up to his full hieght so as to better attract the attention of the bar keeper, people suddenly stop talking and look at him, realizing that this guys isn't normal. Suddenly there is a stampede for the door, and only the ones too drunk to care, or too drunk to move remain.

Wiseman smacks Lethalis upside his head. "Look at that, you scared them all off again. Next time, you have to stay on the bus!" Lethalis goes off and sulks then, and manages to get a few of the braver patrons back in, as they see the ridiculous sight of a sulking demon-like monster.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #445
Didn't I mention, ALL MY CHARACTERS IN THIS RP WERE ILLUSIONS CASTED BY MUTANT GS!

GS(Out of nowhere): Spineless worms?*Teleports everyone to a white room that goes on forever, with 5 crates in it.* Pick the wrong crate, and it will blow, pick the right one, and way to go!

Crates
Left|Center Left|Center|Center Right| Right

[ Thursday, March 13, 2003 12:10: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #446
"You know, its a good thing I gave the driver an EMP-C16 vest." The mechanic helps ADoS to subsequently knock out LF.

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #447
Wise Man laughed as GS shouted at nobody in particular with an imaginary mic. "I wonder what the kid's been smoking lately..."

Then, for the good of the others, Wise Man slams GS's head against the side of the bus, knocking him out again. Then, he duct-taped GS's mouth shut.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #448
OOC: Since it is obvious that either GS didn't read my post, or he read my post and just didn't care, I will have to go ahead and rip him to pieces now.

IC: Taking Mighty Paladin by the hair, Lethalis slowly inscribes a rune in the boy's forehead, with his claw. The rune begins to glow after a few moments, and Lethalis throws the would-be god character out of the bus. Moments later, the glowing rune flares a sickly green color, and the boy's head explodes.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #449
Mutant GS(out of nowhere):Oooooh, too bad, those were illusions, pick a crate, or they'll all explode, killing you all.

Left|Center left|Center|Center right|Right

Didn't you read my post? MUTANT GS ATE GS AND HE IMPERSINATED HIM!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers

Pages