Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #400
OOC: We're already in Ireland. Nam can come afterwards, when we're done getting drunk and into fights.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #401
Lethalis watches as the untrained and overexcited fyora and cryoa go ancd do something disgusting to the sheep. Lethalis rushes out and puts all of the sheep out of their misery, with a maul, and a lot of chasing the animals around.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #402
OOC: I shoulda done this way before, but...

IC: Tired of all the silliness and lack of fun, Riibu decides to get off the bus. When outside, she takes the little (completely useless) apparatus, handles it for a while, and vanishes away.

OOC: Thank you, buh bye.

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 10:34: Message edited by: Riibu ]

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waiting for medication. I could really use some.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #403
IC: "wut ^ u pll y u al g]oni a wa? (Cough, cough) lol i <3 sheeps lol! free woul! lol!" NaCN says as Riibu disappears.

Gods this is annoying! he thinks to himself. I can't speak properly anymore. I sure hope my mind isn't the next thing to go.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #404
Can we go to the pubs? Come on everybody, let's go get drunk! :) :) :)

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #405
Now let us go forth and consume the true drink of the warrior(and jedi), Wiskey.

*Most of the people in the group go forth to the nearest pub.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #406
MY RAPTORS ARE EXPERIENCED AND HAVE SELF CONTROL, LETHALIS!!

GS: we get to get drunk? YAY!*drinks a lot of ale.*(drunk) WHO'S DA WUN WHO made THese to stupid raptors anyway? I otta mugim, hay, wasit you, wate, IS was IT ME*mugs himself*, TAKE THAT, me!(/drunk) Man, my body aches, and my raptors don't look very happy, why?

Yes, that bad grammer and spelling was on purpose.

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 14:14: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #407
"Oh god, alcohol makes him more hyper?!" Wise Man pinned GS down on the floor, then injected valium into his arm, causing him to black out. He then took a look outside and saw GS's lizards doing, uh, inappropriate things to each other...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #408
GS became sobor before you did that, and I know what you ment, my raptors are both male.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #409
OOC: Isn't a rapter a dinsaur/bird? Btw, we're in Ireland, not Italy. Here they only wiskey, ale, rum, moonshine, and beer, not wine and champagne. Also it's not possible to get sober within a few minutes, let alone seconds.
IC...

*LF challanges an Irishman to a drinking contest, LF wins.

LF: You're not really Irish, are you?

O'Kraker: No I'm not...

*O'Kraker flees the bar in tears. Unfortunately for O'Kraker, he has an unpleasent and extremely inappropriate encounter with GS's minions.

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 13:23: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #410
GS: Okay, whoever you are, you can go.
*Guy that was beat in drinking contest flees.*
*GS drinks an extremely large load of ale.*
GS:(drunk) Merhmer, Gmrytuiop, Moer, pleezee, jkopyuio, mojkliy.*Drinks more ale.* GHJklyt, Dngmtey, jhoiggf. *Drinks more ale.*(/drunk)(Extremely drunk)fffgdfgfhcvhgf, jfghjvcbjhgv, mour pleazat.
Bar tender: no more.
GS: Nouy mooryrw?!*punches guy next to him, he punches back, they get in a huge fight, GS wins by a hair.* MHFHNFXGHSFG!(/Extremely drunk)(drunk)mee wouned!

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 14:20: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #411
You know what's great about the Irish, they don't coward behind a group. They fight you one on one.

*LF gets into a fight with an Irishman to prove his point.
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #412
Uhhh, who is the local IRA weapons buyer? Or seller? See, I kind of forgot my ammo for my machine gun back in the US. Hello?

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #413
OOC: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH YOU FORGOT GUINNESS I WOULD KILL YOU IF THIS WEREN'T AN RP, I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED, AND I HAD NO MORALS!!!!

IC: Sir David ordered a big mug of guinness, winked at the drop-dead gorgeous redhead barmaid, and walked outside. He managed to stop the raptors from doing more than they already had to the fake-Irishman, then finished the job himself. Noticing the carnage the sheep were experiencing, Sir David drew his sword and rushed into the battle. Ragnarok was strong, but Sir David's shield and sword were stronger; soon the sheep were back to their peaceful grazing, and Ragnarok was on the ground cleaning up the blood, until the ground regained its emerald-like appearance. To Sir David's standards.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Apprentice
Member # 2642
Profile #414
*ADoS walks into the bar.*
ADoS: Milk, please!
Bartender: We don't have milk here. All we got is alcohol. What will you have?
ADoS: Milk, please!
Bartender: I said we don't serve milk!
ADoS: MILK, PLEASE!
Bartender: Oh, will you go away?!

EDIT: Whoops, my brother logged in again, and I didn't notice. I'm going to change his password so he can't be a nuisance anymore.

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 16:25: Message edited by: The Kid Fool ]

--------------------
I am better than you face it you people have have no life cough cough ADoS cough cough
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #415
quote:
Originally posted by Sir DAOvid:
He managed to stop the raptors from doing more than they already had to the fake-Irishman, then finished the job himself.
OOC: EEEWWWWW!!! That's sick! Either that or else someone swings both ways.

Also, Stripes, I can say whatever I want about your pets, because you didn't decide to go along with the limits I had stated. Since you seem determined to turn this into a combat oriented RP, I decided to make your pets easily excitable and about as smart as Irish Setters (they have to be the most mount happy dog in the world, that and they are extremely stupid; I should know, my father used to have to take the splinters out after people's dogs had attempted to mount wood piles).

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2003 04:54: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #416
JF comes out of a casket in a old Irish tomb. Candles are lit all around the casket. JF rises from the Casket.
JF. Now I am powerfull and filled with Evile.
JF appears in a pub with ADOS and a few otther Spiderweb members.
ADOS. How am I going to get our bus home?
JF.I know how, just come a little closer.
JF puts his fangs around ADOS neck and gets ready to bite it.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #417
Lethalis, my raptors aren't superior to anyone here, they're EQUAL! What were the limits you stated?
*The Fyora(Red stripe), and the Cryoa(Blue Stripe), started attack vampire JF so he wouldn't harm their master.*

GS: now, now, just keep him away from me, don't kill him.*raptors try to stun vampire JF so he can't get GS.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #418
Wise Man noticed another of JF's attempts to kill ADoS. He instantly judo-chopped JF, knocking him out. He then threw him out the door to be preyed on by GS's ravenous raptors, which were already doing nasty things to random victims in the surrounding area...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #419
*LF, who isn't sure whether to laugh at the situation or be sickened by it, walks outside to smack GS, for breaking his own rules, JF didn't move against GS and thus GS's minions shouldn't have attacked him.

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 18:37: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #420
OOC: Oh gourds! JF is once again filled with "evile."
OOC (to member formerly known as "Flaming Blade"): since they are your minions, they are basically more of you. Three of you would have to be pretty weak individually to equal a standard person. I think that's what Ragnarok was getting at.

IC: Sodium Cyanide walks up to the bar and buys most of it.
"Aah!" he exclaims, "The alcohol has cured me of my bad grammar!"

OOC: well so much for that plot idea. :rolleyes:

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #421
*LF kicks the crap out of GS's minions before they can do something sick to him.

LF: GS, control your minions or you won't have them for much longer.

GS: Is that a threat?

LF: No, it's a warning. Threats have a chance of being bluffs, but I'm sure you already knew that.

GS: I would love to see you try to do anything.

*LF stares down GS for several seconds. When GS didn't stand down LF brought out his blade.

LF: You still don't take me seriously. Too bad for you. What's it like to be a fool?

GS: You call me a fool?!? I could easily defeat you!

LF: No you couldn't.

*GS's minions recover from the beating and stare at LF coldly.

LF: The thing about minions is they're usually the first ones to die.

*One of GS's minions bursts into flames and dies, which LF laughs sinisterly.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #422
quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarok Hellcaller:
OOC: Well as long as he has no more than 2 creations at any time, and they have to be able to fit in the bus so that means no making them pumped up. So long as he keeps to the line about him being a young shaper who has two guard lizards (because his parents are rich) that he can't modify, upgrade, or even replace them if they are killed, he's fine with me.
Since Stripe's parents could afford them, the fyora and cryoa are specially made only to guard him from dangerous people and animals, and will ignore any order to assist causing harm to a human or creation that is not a threat.

These limitations Stripes. This way, we can be sure that your little pets don't attack anything that we don't want them too, and you can't have them attack anything as a way of "bullying" NPC's. The size limit was to keep them to less than four feet tall, and therefore keep them weaker.

--------------------
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #423
OOC: I wonder what he's going to do with only one minion left? (insert evil laugh here) We'll just find out.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #424
OOC: i doubt he'll survive without extreme power, heh.

IC:
Wise Man sits back and drinks a beer as he watches what was happening in front of him.

--------------------
--------------------

Pages