Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #325
*LF has a vision of JF's situation, then wonders what on earth JF's been smoking....
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #326
OOC: Cow-pies, I expect

Sodium Cyanide grabs a surfboard out of the bus and heads down to the beach.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #327
*LF pulls out a CD player and plays "Paradise City" by Guns N Roses. Then LF goes forth to try and see if he can find a nice girl. He becomes saddened when he finds out that none of the hot chicks will go out with a Slith(like being).

LF: I don't get it! They'll go out with guys like that dude over there with the pink and green mohawk, but not me. I hate you California! You and your hippies can all burn.

*Upon hearing this several surfers gang up on LF and beat the frell out of him.
Apprentice
Member # 2723
Profile #328
A tiny purple gecko riding on a squirrel with a halter and muzzle climbs onto the bus.

LL: Hello, sir. Can I ride on this bus?
ADoS: Certainly. But I have to warn you, some of our passengers may object to your squirrel.
LL: Freda's perfectly tame, my dear fellow.
ADoS: I don't know...
LL: I'll hypnotize you!
ADoS: Okay, I guess she can ride.
LL: (riding onto the bus) Ha! Tricked you. I couldn't hypnotize a pebble.
ADoS: You're an annoying little guy, aren't you?
LL: Yup! And proud of it. Name's Lounge Lizard, by the way.
ADoS: Displeased to meet you.
LL: See you know how to address me. Well, see ya! (rides on, and sees Lethalis) Whew! All creatures GREAT and small, I guess.
Lethalis: Go away.
LL: Lone Flame, I think you have a problem.
LF: Shik ara. I know.

--------------------
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES
-Old Russian proverb, and a maxim seemingly adopted by President George W. Bush
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #329
GH: Lounge Lizard, are you a warrior or something?
*Walks back to the beach, builds a sand fortress that is as hard as a rock, then walks in, and mans a cannon.* READY FOR BATTLE! Wait, what's that? ZOMBIES FROM THE GRAVEYARD EARLIER IN THIS RP!!!!*Creepy music starts playing.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #330
Sir David began work on a sand army to beat everyone else's sand castles. After making his own personal guard, he realized he had no way to move them; a little glue, duct tape, and wood solved that problem. A half hour and about 10 sand men later, Sir David set out to rule the count- er - beachside. Avoiding the sand being hurled at them, Sir David made his way up the beach, destroying every sand fortress in his path. Then he noticed Lethalis coming...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #331
My castle wasn't in LF's path, fortunantly.
GH: YEEEEEE-HAAAAAH!!!! *Fires a sand-cannonball at a zombie, then the invading sand-troopers.*

[ Thursday, March 06, 2003 18:05: Message edited by: Great Hammerhead ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #332
*LF raises some sand golems.

LF: Holy (censored) Prepare to be destroyed, you evil creatures!

*LF sends his Golems to kill Motley Crue. Then LF summons some more golems to deal with Sir David.

[ Thursday, March 06, 2003 17:54: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #333
GH: OK, MY TROOPS!! ATTACK THE ZOMBIES!! *Then, the fortress door opens and may, many sand-warriors bearing the same equipment(made out of sand.) as GH poured out of the fortress to attack the approaching zombies.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #334
*LF sends some more sand golems out onto the field to help deal with the zombies and Motley Crue.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #335
GH: anyone care to join?*Sends more sand-troopers after the zombies.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #336
Sliceon faces the Orb of Aldur again, and the Plane known as the Atlantian dead world ceases to exist. Then the Orb lances a beam of light out into Sliceon's head. With a flash of light, Sliceon's mind is destroyed. Blue flames blast throughout the god's body, and the ashes are scattered across the universe. The Universe has decreed that god characters are not allowed in the RP.

Lethalis rips through the undead, leaving bits and peices of zombies all over the ground. With a roar, he crashes through the wall of GH's sand fortress. With a few well placed swings of his maul, Lethalis knocks out the structural supports of the fortress. Explosive cracks scare away the few gulls remaining on the beach as the walls and floors of the fortress begin to crack under their own weight.

Lethalis goes back to the bus, which has been repaired, and searches in one of the compartments that he had the mechanic make for him. Pulling out the three foot long black tube, Lethalis checks it to make sure that it is undamaged. He closes the secret compartment and heads back over to the beach. The fortress hasn't completely collapsed yet, so he puts the LAW on his shoulder and aims at the center of the fortress. Flames blast out five feet behind the tube, catching the hippies beating up LF on fire. The missile streaks out and penetrates the wall of the fortress. As it streaks through the inside of the fortress, it explodes, blowing up the remains of the fortress. The explosion launches Great Hammerhead out into the ocean.

Meanwhile Lethalis helps LF up and they team up on the burning and screaming hippies. "I hate hippies," snarls Lethalis.

:D :cool: :D

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #337
The atlantian Dead-world is connected the the space-time continuam(sp?). Destroy it and the universe is destroyed, Sliceon is in Atlantis, he's invincible there. FYI, my sand-fortress wasn't in LF's path. Atlantis isn't in this RP, so neither is SLiceon. Do you think a Grest Hammerhead shark can't swim?
*GH swims back to his fortress and continues his battle.*

Lethalis, STOP TRYING TO REMOVE ME FROM THIS RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Enraged, GH runs up to Lethalis and launches his blade at him several times, filling him with cuts.
Similar to what you're trying to do to me.

[ Thursday, March 06, 2003 18:15: Message edited by: Great Hammerhead ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #338
*LF takes a beak from beating up hippies to dispatch GH(cause everyone else does it). LF show GH a picture of Matchbox 20, and GH runs for his life screaming. Then LF returns to beating up hippies.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #339
I'm not afraid of matchbox, and a skeleton like GH is not capable of screaming(in fear, anyway.).
Hippies? THEY'RE ZOMBIES!! AND STOP PREDICTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FYI! GH is UNDEAD!!!! HE has no life, he is a reanimated , warped Hammerhead shark skeleton with a blade-launching weapon(similar to a jackhammer.).

[ Thursday, March 06, 2003 18:26: Message edited by: Great Hammerhead ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #340
OOC: it can still be destroyed. undead does NOT equal invincible.

IC:
"Let's team up on GH!" Wise Man threw a volley of powered shurikens at GH's gun-arm, shortcircuiting and disabling it. He then charged, leaped into the air, drew his Blade, and sliced the arm off. He backed off to avoid being trampled.

LF knocked the being high into the air with a large fireball. Lethalis caught GH and slammed it on his tough body multiple times, crippling it. Wise Man finished with a simple decapitation. Then he noticed a basketball net. "Hmm..."

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #341
LF: Basketball anyone?

Wiseman: Sure.

LF: Anyone else?

OOC: There are Zombies, Hippies, and Motley Crue. They aren't the same thing, although Motley Crue are Zombies and Hippies, but they are both, and thus a different thing.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #342
Wise Man grabbed a clean basketball and did a reverse lay-up. "No, I'm not tall enough to dunk."

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #343
*LF grabs the ball and teleports to the other side of the court. Then he throws the ball and scores a 3 point shot.
*Wiseman gets the ball and throws it at LF. THe ball bounces off LF and returns to Wiseman and he makes a shot while LF is temportarily stunned.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #344
Wise Man tried to do a 3-point shot, but is rejected by LF. He got the rebound though. He faked a shot, then ran around LF for the lay-up.

After that, a pissed LF simply drove all the way and dunked. Barely.

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #345
*LF hits a hippy in the face with the ball, breaking his nose. While LF is laughing at the hippy, Wiseman makes a 2 point shot.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #346
Spark reenters the RP for several seconds and he bursts with laughter at the hippie...and Lone Flame. Then Spark disappears again.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #347
*LF pulls out a bottle of Skribbane and hands it to a hippy, who is mauled by Alorael, shortly afterwards.

LF: Man that's funny.

*Wisman scores another 4 points. LF steals the ball and scores another 3 point shot.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #348
OOC: Actually GH, if you had bothered to read any of my posts that removed Sliceon, then you would notice that, as I said, theOrb of Aldur is the physical manifestation of the will of the universe, it could seperate the Atlantian dead world from the space-time continuum, and then wipe it out. I didn't say I tried to kill GH, only that he was thrown out to see. If you don't like that Lethalis is evil and cruel, tough, that's the way I made him. It's part of his character. He enjoys trampling those weaker than him who oppose him, or even draw his attention.

IC: Lethalis reches out catches both LF and Wiseman by the back of the neck, and tosses them out of the way while he gets GH's head. While they are getting up. Lethalis slams the head into the net, from the three point shot line. Then LF and Wiseman both jump him from behind and the have a really nice brawl for a few minutes, until Lounge Lizard rides over on his squirrel. Lethalis tries to eat the squirrel. LL and his mount scamper back onto the bus with Lethalis chasing them the whole way. LF and wiseman go back to playing basketball with GH's head.

At the bus, Rosycat keeps Lethalis from eating the squirrel by sticking her crossbow practically down his throat. Then she secures his promise not to try to eat the squirrel or Lounge Lizard.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 2723
Profile #349
OOC: No, I am not a warrior. I'm an exasperating gecko. And I'm four inches long. GOT IT? :D

IC:
LL: wHY our, You rAnDOMLY fiteing WIV PEopLE.
Lethalis: Why are you using such horrible grammar and spelling?
LL: Dunno. *pulls a clipboard and pen out of his tiny rucksack and marches up to NaCN* Okay, so, what's your favourite kind of chocolate?
NaCN: Bug off.

--------------------
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES
-Old Russian proverb, and a maxim seemingly adopted by President George W. Bush

Pages