Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #375
JF. Okay where are we, I loose track of time and place when I'm getting drunk at a bar.
JF realizes he isn't tall.
JF. Hmm, when I was younger I thought I was extreamly tall, but I ended up as a short kid who can't score. Then a bat flew in and turned into a Vampire. It was Count Dracular.
Count Dracular. Let me bite you and you will become inhuman.
JF. Now I can have power, yes, please, bite me.
Count Dracular bites JF.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #376
OOC: GH, ditch the magic and the high magic resistance. also get rid of the horse, you don't see a mounted horseman riding a bus (not that they'd fit inside anyway).

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #377
Ok, he is good at first aid and at making potions, and has a 45%% chance of resisting magic, but still blocks 65% of all missle weapon and melee(physical) damage. Only because of hardiness, with all of his armor he blocks 80% of all missle weapon and melee damage. But he is also kinda slow with all his armor on(except in combat).

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #378
OOC: Ditch the diamond, it would be like wearing glass armor. One hit, and your character is killed by the shards of diamond that are shooting through his internal organs. Also, does your character really need to be combat ready? Take a look at lounge lizard. He has a pretty good character, and he's so small that he can ride a squirrel. Why do I get such a big guy? Because I can make him funny sometimes (i.e. sandcastles and the battles in Hell and heaven). Also, having an 11 year old knight is just a bit ridiculous. How about an 11 year old kid who found a ray-gun that makes people hallucinate or increases/reduces the pull of gravity upon them?

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #379
It's CRAFTED DIAMOND, HAND CRAFTED!! It practicly(sp?) CAN'T break, diamond is either as tough or thougher than TITANIUM ITSELF, THE HARDEST METAL IN THE WORLD!!!!!! Seriously, diamond IS the hardest rock in the world(it's worth a lot, too, AND IT'S SHINY!!)! Just let me use him.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #380
OOC: Shut up with your wannaby allmighty character, before I go down to Toys R Us and buy another Bladestar and kill you with it. Why don't you get a leather jacket with pockets that have enough room to hold anything. And an iBook. Definately get an iBook.

IC:

LF: Walks onto the bus and goes to sleep.

[ Sunday, March 09, 2003 06:43: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #381
OOC: forget about the diamond. my character doesn't even HAVE armour. and the number crap is ridiculous. what are you going to do, roll a 20-sided dice whenever someone casts a spell on you in this RP and see if you get a high enough value to resist? this isn't Avernum, or even D&D here!

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #382
OH, WAIT!! What if I use a diamond golem(similar to an ice golem.)?

[ Sunday, March 09, 2003 08:58: Message edited by: Great Hammerhead ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #383
*LF wakes up and goes to Toys R Us and buys a Bladestar lifeforce draining sword on sale for $7.95 plus tax. Then LF returns to the bus.

OOC: Just a little pre-empt. In the highly likely event that I need to use it
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #384
Please answer my question with yes, or no. CAN I USE THE DIAMOND GOLEM? Wait, forget that, I'M GONNA BE A CRYOA and FYORA TAMER!!

*Suddenly, a very large Cryoa appears and blasts GH with an ice blast, turning him into dust, a portal opens and the dust rushes in.*

Cryoa Tamer: Call me Green Stripe. And call my Cryoa Blue Stripe, and call my Fyora Red stripe

[ Sunday, March 09, 2003 10:09: Message edited by: Blue Stripe, Cryoa and Fyora master ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #385
OOC: wtf? i don't understand the minds of children anymore...

--------------------
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #386
OOC: Well as long as he has no more than 2 creations at any time, and they have to be able to fit in the bus so that means no making them pumped up. So long as he keeps to the line about him being a young shaper who has two guard lizards (because his parents are rich) that he can't modify, upgrade, or even replace them if they are killed, he's fine with me.
Since Stripe's parents could afford them, the fyora and cryoa are specially made only to guard him from dangerous people and animals, and will ignore any order to assist causing harm to a human or creation that is not a threat. How's that sound? This way he still has to be a kid, he can't precipitate violence if nothing threatens him, and he still gets to play at being a shaper.

IC: Waiting for something interesting to do, Lethalis goes down and gets some ice cream from the ice cream truck.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #387
OOC: I'm getting bored here. Anyone want to go somewhere else soon?

IC: *ADoS casts Repel Spirit on a hippie. Nothing happens.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #388
=]

Sir David gets on the bus, and notices that he is the last one on.

Sir David: Ireland, please.

ADOS: You've been with this bus the whole time, don't act new.

Sir David: Oh, sorry. Um.... Ireland, NOW.

ADoS rolls his eyes and takes off.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #389
Ah nothing like bus manners...

*LF kicks back and relaxes while we travel to the land of the militant people who know how to get things drunk, but first he checks his supply of Irish god(Whiskey).

Yep, enough to kill an entire town, should be able to last a few hours at a decent pub.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #390
quote:
Originally posted by Great Hammerhead:
... It practicly(sp?) CAN'T break, diamond is either as tough or thougher than TITANIUM ITSELF, THE HARDEST METAL IN THE WORLD!!!!!! Seriously, diamond IS the hardest rock in the world(it's worth a lot, too, AND IT'S SHINY!!)! ...
OOC: Um, just so you know: diamond is harder than titanium, not tougher. There is a difference.
Also, about your current character, "No NPC armies please." This means you can't summon huge hordes (no more than 3 please).

IC: "Yay! Ireland! Are we going to join a faction, try to stay neutral, or just kill everyone?"

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #391
What's wrong with you! You can't kill the Irish! They're too drunk to die. And if you tried, they'd beat the hell out of you.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #392
NaCN: "Well, yes, but that's what we seem to have done to everyone else this bus has crossed paths with. Besides, I'm part Scottish ya'know."

[ Sunday, March 09, 2003 19:07: Message edited by: Strontium 90 ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #393
I've got both in me, so I hearby declare that only Scots and part Scots may participate in the fighting with our unkillable Irish brothers.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #394
Wise Man sheathes his katana. "Jeez, there goes my hopes of carnage."

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #395
It'll be okay, we can go to Nam and kill some commies after this.

Much like the age old saying...
Kill a commy for mommy. Nuke'em til they glow.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #396
NaCN: "Well ADoS, you're the driver. Drive this bus to Ireland... Now!"

LF: "Or you could drive us to Nam..."

NaCN: "No, we must go to Ireland and get really drunk."

LF: "Or you could drive us to Nam..."

[ Monday, March 10, 2003 08:48: Message edited by: Strontium 90 ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #397
Green Stripe's story is that his parents were killed by some alien creatures, and he wanted revenge. He created a fyora(Red Stripe), and a cryoa(Blue Stripe). He will use these raptors to get veangence. He vowed to kill every last one of these alien creatures, and he doesn't have enough shaper skill to create anything else, and doesn't have enough esecnce to make a decent cryoa, so he won't, but won't make a fyora, either(he has only 30 essence.).

[ Monday, March 10, 2003 15:42: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #398
Ireland is a land of irony. The history is very violent, and yet they are the ones whose peaceful monks kept Christianity alive while the Vikings screwed over the rest of Europe, and the land itself is extremely beautiful and serene. Anyway...

IC: The Spiderbus ended up behind a herd of sheep in southern Ireland, somewhere near the coast.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #399
IC: Sodium Cyanide looks out the bus window and sees the sheep.
"lol.... lookit da shee\ps! free muton adn hag==gis! ;lol!" he says.
With a shocked expression he regards what he just said. 'Why did I say that?' he thinks to himself.

"omg i <3 irla]nd lol!!111 im wantihg=ing to no wut we do now thet we r hear?" he continues.

'Gosh,' he thinks. 'What has happened to me, where have my English skills gone? My speech is all #^(&ed up!'

OOC: NaCN has caught the dreaded Lack Of Grammar Plague (LOGP). Beware, for it is contagious! However, some of us probably won't notice much change.

EDIT: Fixed UBB Code errors.

[ Monday, March 10, 2003 17:52: Message edited by: Strontium 90 ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~

Pages