Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #125
Seeing all the wonderful new targets that had surrounded the bus, Lethalis rushes out with his maul once again, and begins to smash angels left and right. A bunch of them run over a small hill of clouds. Lethalis starts to follow, and then remembers what happened in Hell. He backs away slowly, and then gets back on the bus. He sits down next to Mighty Paladin, and hands him his maul. "Here you go. I figure it's the least I can do after we were forced to strand all of your paladin soldier guys back in Hell." Then Lethalis wanders off and gets a hot dog.

After a few minutes God shows up, and grabs Mighty Paladin in his hand. "YOU HAVE KILLED FIVE OF MY SERAPHIM! NOW YOU SHALL ALL SUFFER!" With that, the Almighty grabs the bus and throws it back down to Earth, in Iraq. Before Mighty Paladin has a chance to object, Lethalis grabs his maul back from the large armadillo that was the paladin. "Thanks, I was afraid he was going to fry me if I had been holding onto the murder weapon."

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #126
OOC: John, please pay attention to the posts! We're in heaven right now! Geez.

IC:

ADoS: Hey, how did the bus get here without a driver?
*The mechanic climbs out.*
ADoS: Oh.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #127
LF: Oh all powerful God, does Rosycat love me? Give me a sign!

God: No, She doesn't. Now leave me alone.

LF: But I want to know the meaning of life.

God: Figure it out on your own.

*God teleports LF back to the bus.
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #128
JF. Hi God, do you have a spot for me in Heaven.
God. Ah, yea, sir We do.
JF finds himself cleaning the Holy Robes.
Jessus. Scrub harder you little ****, scrub harder you mother******.
JF. I thought jessus was suppose to be nice.
Jessus. The only ones who say that are those God Damn baptists.
JF. I was happier in Hell.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #129
Upon seeing this LF dies of laughter and is sent to hell. He is later sent back to heaven, since hell was afraid he'd take over.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #130
OOC: John, it's Jesus, not Jessus. Also, masked swearing is against the CoC. That means saying **** instead of swearing is still against the rules.

IC:
ADoS: Hey, God! Can I rule the world?
God: No.
ADoS: Can I rule a country?
ADoS: Can I rule a city?
ADoS: Is there anything I can rule?
God: Yes, there is.
ADoS: What can I rule?
*There is a bright flash of light. ADoS finds himself on his bus.*
ADoS: Oh, that was mean! Well, at least it's something...
*ADoS walks back to God.*
ADoS: Hey, is there any milk here in heaven?
God: No, but we do have ambrosia, if you want some.
ADoS: Oh, poo...

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #131
Lone Flame's eyes began bulging as he muttered gibberish at Rosy.
"Quiet, you ridiculous excuse for a mage. I'm trying to read Pride and Prejudice. You know, I never did like Mr. Bingley. He's so bloody jolly all the time. Like those singing mice in Cinderella. And the singing birds. God, I hate those twittery singing birds!"
"YOU SHALL NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN!"
"Hey God, I can say whatever I want about you, okay? The only deities I worship are the Great Tom and Tabby in Kitty Heaven. And not even them, most of the time. Once I told my mother that it was all propaganda put about by the shamans. I said that they were all just miserable fat cats, literally as in the other sense. She threw me out of the house. Oh well, she would have anyway, once she found out that I was dealing drugs. ef has tried to straighten me out, but as if. I was always the black sheep, the only pink-fur in my tribe. A cat of a different colour, if you will. Tee hee. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..."

"Lone Flame, did you put a ranting spell on her?"
"It was an accident!"
"Well, take it off! She's not going to "let slip" that she likes you, you know."
"Oh, all right." Once he had undid the ensorcellment, Lone Flame went off and sulked again.

--------------------
Aces off.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #132
How did they all get back into heaven? I thought that the bus had been sent back to Earth and that Mighty Paladin had been turned into an armadillo.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #133
OOC: Uh, I think it's because I didn't read the whole post. Sorry.

IC:
*Everyone gets back on the bus, and ADoS drives off the clouds, and, by some miracle of God (HA HA HA! Heaven, God, get it? Not funny? Oh poo...), it lands in a pile of pillows in Iraq.*
ADoS: Hey, we're in Iraq! What luck...

OOC(A): Okay? Is that better? Good.
You know, this is kind of like my first RP, only not. I think...

--------------------
---------
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #134
Hmm. I'm not sure this is such a good idea... it will most likely turn into another war debate... but oh well.

IC: Sir David, not even getting a chance to thank God for the portal, left the bus to find an Iraqi Christian church. After a little bit of searching, he found one, albiet a small one.
"Oh God," he began, "Great and glorious lord of - "
At that moment the roof caved in, and Sir David ran back to the bus. Seeing the pillows, he burrowed in and went to sleep.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #135
OOC: Actually, I think it was more fun back in Hell. Death, destruction, carnage, ahhh, how I long for the good old days, when you could just grab a guy and club him over the head because you didn't like the way he was breathing. :D

--------------------
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #136
Spark wakes up. It seemed that when ADoS pressed the "Demon-Be-Gone" button, it ripped his body, let his soul out, and created a new body for him.

"Yay!" said Spark gleefully.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #137
OOC: Well, Iraq is obvously not going to lead to anything but a flame war, so...

IC:
*ADoS drives the bus out of Iraq, and they find themselves in the holding pen in Ghikra.*
ADoS: Well, that was odd.
*ADoS sees the Spiny Worm that is kept in the holding pen.*
ADoS: Oh my gosh! It's the Spiny Worm! I'm your biggest fan! Can I have your autograph?!
*ADoS holds out an autograph book. The Spiny Worm impales it with a spine.*
ADoS: Thanks!
*Everyone runs out of the holding pen.*

--------------------
---------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #138
*LF transforms into his Nephil form.

LF: Will you go out with me now?

Rosycat: No! No! & frelling NO!

*LF suddenly snaps! He picks up his sword starts brutally beating.... a rock.

OOC: Hah! I bet you thought it was something else.... Okay, So maybe you didn't. Oh well.

[ Saturday, February 22, 2003 22:04: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #139
MP:BY THE POWER OF THE LIGHTS, I AM RESTORED!!
*MP turns back into a paladin*What? Do you think a paladin would go without the power of restoring?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #140
OOC: I find it rather interesting that Mighty paladin is restored by the powers of the light, considering that it was God itself (that's right, if it doesn't need to breed, and is all powerful, then it doesn't have gender) that cursed him. It would seem more fitting that Mighty Paladin would have to recieve a blessing from Hell so as to counteract the curse of Heaven. In other words, he would have to become evil, and go about spreading the will of the devil. :P

[ Sunday, February 23, 2003 05:07: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #141
Wench sighed. "Heaven, Hell, Iraq and Ghikra in one day. And I haven't even gotten to the part where Heathcliff and Hareton kick the crap out of Linton and throw him to the evil cannibalistic dogs!"

"What? That never happened!" Emily Bronte, temporarily back from the dead, folded her arms and scowled at the Grammar Wench.

"It didn't?" Wench was bitterly disappointed. "Darn. Just my imagination running wild again."

OOC: Can we go to Paris? I want to go to Paris! Please?

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #142
*LF pulls out another XBox and another copy of that really great volleyball game and plays it.

-LF: Aside from MGSS, this is the only good XBox game.
-Re'kar: That's nice, you sick evil freak.
-LF: Pot and the kettle.
-Re'kar: Shik ara.

[ Sunday, February 23, 2003 07:57: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #143
JF. Ghikra, what's Ghikra and where is it. Okay ADOS, it's time for me to take this over.
JF ties up ADOS and goes to the driving seat.
JF. Hmm, the Sudanie desert sounds good, I hear Elton John is playing there.
JF drives to the Sadanie desert. The members of the Bus get out and see Elton John that is playing in the middle of a Desert.
Elton John. "Get Back Copy Cat, You got reason, Get back Copy Cat."
After the Show everyone gets back in the Bus. JF unties ADOS. They drive out of the desert.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #144
*LF stabs JF for making everyone sit through an Elton John concert in the friggin desert.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #145
Wise Man shows his agreement by kicking JF off the bus, and beating the crap out of Elton John.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #146
"Let's go to a Pixies concert now," exclaimed the pink kitty.
"The Pixies broke up in the early 1990s."
"Oh. Right. Well then." Rosycat turned Bird Dream of Olympus Mons up so loud it drowned out all conversation.
"And if anybody complains," she screamed, "I'm putting on Nirvana! No empty threat!"

--------------------
Aces off.
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #147
"You heard her! If anyone complains, she puts on Nirvana! EVERYONE COMPLAIN! Come on, people, whine at the top of your lungs!" Wench gets up in preparation for headbanging to "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

OOC: JF, I like Elton John as much as the next person, but really. Come on.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #148
*LF pulls out his big friggin stereo and puts on the Lithium by Nirvana.

LF: I hate to say it, but Smells Like Teen Spirit isn't that good a song. But Nirvana owns, so I decided to play a different song. Also I'm taking over the back section of the bus. Anyone complains or tries to stop me and I bring out the Pink Floyd.

[ Sunday, February 23, 2003 11:54: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #149
No way! The back of the bus is the lair of Rosycat and myself, to read depressing novels and eat junk food. I'll combat Pink Floyd with the Goo Goo Dolls.

--------------------

Pages