Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #75
Spark eats his hot dog and orders another one. He eats it. Spark goes up to Lethalis(sp?) again and says:"Iz mai gramer bettor now? Of corse it is!"

(Those aren't grammar mistakes...)
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #76
JF. I guess this means no Cape Cod.
ADOS. We are being attacked right now and all you care about is Cape Cod.
JF. What should we do.
Suddenly te Bus drops down a randome cliff and escapes from the planes.
JF. Where are we.
ADOS. Where in Hell, literally.
JF and ADOS is surronded by condemed souls.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #77
Rosy sighed, closed her book and turned down her music. She had been trying to immerse herself in Arthur and Fenchurchs' romance, but uncharacteristically, she just couldn't get into it.

"I'm bored. What should I do?"
"Try singing," replied The Grammar Wench. "But don't try reading my book."
"Why not? Grammar mistakes?"
"Nope. Nasty people."
"Heathcliff?"
"Yes."
"Oooooh."
"I thought you were going to sing?"
"Oh. right;

The wheels on the bus go round and round,
Round and round,
Round and round...
"

Sir David looked up at her.
"Could you stop that?"
"I guess. It wasn't that fun anyway." Rosy stood up and stretched.
"Skribbane, anyone? Lethalis? Riibu? Sparky?"
"You will not call me Sparky."

--------------------
Aces off.
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #78
Wench points to a badge on her cloak which reads "Official Spelling Wench," next to the nametag reading "Grammar Wench."

"Hear that, Spark? It's the sound of your impending doom."

She rounded on JF. "And you! Half the sentences in your post were questions--yet I see no question marks! PUNCTUATE PROPERLY, MONSIEUR!"

OOC: JF, I would suggest getting us out of Hell before certain fanatics, whose names will be withheld to protect the innocent (i.e., me) pitch a fit about it.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #79
I'll take some skribbane!

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #80
Spark smiles.

"I knew you were the Spelling Wench. That was the point, except I didn't say that to you directly."

Suddenly, Spark thought of something. "What a second. This isn't right. How could RoR know...how could I know...how could anyone know that I spelled my words wrong if I was saying them? The words don't come out of my mouth in word bubbles. They're sounds. So if that's true, then RoR shouldn't be able to punish people for spelling errors since they can't have spelling errors, unless they're writing something down. But RoR knew I spelled that wrong. That must mean...SHE'S A GRAMMAR/SPELLING GODDESS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

RoR grins, hiding the "This is a message board" sign behind her back.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #81
Hehe, we're in Hell.

Sir David, relieved by the quick thinking of NaCN, went back to reapplying his duct tape (more liberally this time), despairing at ever getting the other bulldozer back. Suddenly the bus was hurled through the air, and, with a crash, hit the ground near the cliff. Sir David, being on top of the bus, was the first to notice their new location: Hell. (I'm so lucky, aren't I?) After he got his heart working again, he scrambled down the side of the bus, screaming, "We're in Hell! We're in Hell!"
Rosycat look up at him. "Why, what happened? Did RoR finally break?"
"NO I mean literally!" Sir David screamed, then went to hide in the ice cream truck.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #82
JF and ADOS walk around Hell.
JF. Watch out ADOS, there is Jason.
Jason chases ADOS and JF around Hell.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #83
*LF walks up to Rosycat.

LF: Will you go out with me?

Rosycat: NO!!!!!!!!!!!

*LF proceeds to sing love songs to Rosycat.
*Rosycat runs for her life, then she has a change of heart. She returns to LF, grabs a carelessly put pipe, & beats LF brutally until he stops singing.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #84
Wise Man draws his katana and chops up a demon. Then he smacks LF for good measure, and goes back to meditating, once again.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #85
LF: I'm glad I have regeneration... You people are friggin mean.

*LF goes outside and starts killing demons & rocks.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #86
*NaCN mows down imps with his MP-5 from on top of the bulldozers*

"Somebody get to the steering wheel!" he yells. "Head us towards that demonic-looking temple over there. It may help us get out of here!"

OOC: YAY, plot-thickening (thanks JF)! How about we have to sanctify an evil alter in the temple to get out of hell.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #87
OOC: Works for me. I know we have at least one priest.

IC...

*LF pulls out 2 MP-5s. Holding 1 in each hand, he sticks 1 gun out of the right window & the other out the left. Then he opens fire on some demons on each side.

LF: Let's go to the scary temple!

OOC: MindSpark , I sent you a pm. Check it for a worthless message...

[ Wednesday, February 19, 2003 20:17: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #88
"Oh no thank you, dear Rosy. I don't really care for Skribbane.. I mean, everytime I found any, I threw them away."

People seem shocked at her remark.

"What? I should've kept them?"

Rosy: "Well, aren't you going to help us? We're in hell and there's demons running around. If you've ever killed any demons without skribbane, you certainly would be helpful in defeating them."

"Ah yes, but, uhm, ya see, in my religion.. see, we don't really believe that hell exists. So it doesn't. And therefore where not really in hell nor are there demons around here. Or outside over there."

Suddenly a horrendous demon beast appears outside the window next to her. Riibu turns around and looks at the snarling apparition.

"Then again, you could always go and umm.. do something to that... What the..? Eeeww! That's disgusting!"

The demon does very obscene stuff with it's .. hands and .. head.

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waiting for medication. I could really use some.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #89
Lethalis reaches out and grabs the oscenely gesturing demon. His hand closes and the demon skrieks as Lethalis crushes it's head. After the demon stops screaming and starts to twitch, he pulls out his huge mauls, and heads out of the bus, intent on mayhem and destruction. Everyone else hears screams and roars and heavy thumps and above it all, a deep, menacing laugh. Then there is some shouting, and more laughter, and then the laughter cuts off abruptly.

Lethalis runs, sprinting back to the bus. One of his mauls apparently snapped off at the head, and all that is left is a sturdy stick. A huge head hoves into view, topping the rise that Lethalis just ran down. It keeps getting higher as whatever it is comes up the hill. Crashing through the doors, Lethalis yells at ADoS: "GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!"

The tires screech and the bus lumbers forward, picking up speed. "What was that?"

"Ummm.... I think I pissed off Satan."

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #90
"Oh great.. you really had to do that, now did you? No, don't answer. I don't wanna hear it. Nice trouble you put us into.. this was only supposed to be a trip around the *insert random place here*! And now, I don't even wanna mention it. Yo, ADoS, go even more faster. Faster!"

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waiting for medication. I could really use some.
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #91
For a pink nephil, Rosycat was looking decidedly green.

"Something wrong?" asked Lone Flame sympathetically.
"What's it to you, you weirdo?" she mumbled.
"You don't have to be so mean!"
"If you even care, I can't stand these breakneck speeds. And I don't think Harry likes them either."
Lone Flame looked at the man who ran the Taco Place.
"And you can have Bandit back. He drinks too much," went on the disgruntled nephil.

--------------------
Aces off.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #92
Spark got a stupid idea. Since it worked before, he attempted to get himself killed in order to become a spirit and be a decoy for the people in the bus.

Unfourtunately, he didn't realize he was in Hell at that point in time.

He jumped out of the bus and got fried by Satan, and immediately died and became a spirit.

In Hell.

Even though he was atheist.

He began to tremble.

"HAHA!" laughed a demon. "Now we have one of you, who will destroy you!"

"Actually, we're happy to get rid of him. He's too weak to destroy us anyway," said RoR and Lethalis.

"Not anymore," replied the demon.

Spark became a demon. A thin demon. A thin annoying demon. With bad grammar. Who couldn't be killed, since he was already dead. He announced this.

"You mean I can kill Spark over and over again?" asked Lethalis.

"Uh....I guess," replied the demon.

Lethalis grins evilly...until Spark knocks him out with a haymaker, using his new strength, powers, and fist.

"OW! That hurt my fist!" complained Spark, after punching Lethalis.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #93
*Several demons fire a whole lotta fireballs at LF. None of the fireballs hit him, since in a bus.
*LF shoots at some more demons.

LF: This is fun.
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #94
OOC: It's Kamakaski! TEH ANSWER IS KAMAKASKI! Check out his/her member number! So cool!

IC: Rosycat groaned and vomited all over Lone Flame.
"Eeeeeeew!"
"Sorry about that."

"ADoS! CAN WE GO TO HEAVEN NEXT? AND CAN WE ALL PLEASE TRY AS HARD AS WE CAN NOT TO PISS OFF GOD? AND IS THERE A FRIENDLY, SMILING STEWARDESS WITH A MOP AND AIR FRESHENER ON THIS BUS?"

"Maybe. We'll see. Yup, meet Sharon. And incidentally..."

ADoS pulled out a little sign which, in Gothick lettering, read:

PLEASE DO NOT TALK TO OPERATOR WHILE VEHICLE IS IN MOTION. IF YOU DO, EMPLOYEES OF SPIDER BUS INC. ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURIES OR FATALITIES, WHETHER SUFFERERED IN BUS CRASH, DRUNKEN BRAWL, OR COP CHASE. THANK YOU,
Spider Spider, Chief Spider

--------------------
Aces off.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #95
ADoS stopped outside the temple; everyone in the bus, including those kindly added by Lethalis, scrambled inside.

Sir David: Quick! Sanctify this temple!
Everyone: ...How? We don't have a priest.
Sir David: LF said he knows we have at least one!
LF: Well... see... the problem is I didn't know what I was talking about whe I said-
Noticing that everyone was glaring at him, he stopped talking.
Sir David: Well... seeing as we don't have a priest... I mean, I am a paladin of the holy order of-
ADoS: Just shut up and sanctify the place!

Sir David began his work, not really knowing what he was doing. His chanting was regularly interupted by the blasts of fire hitting the walls of the temple, and the returning fire of his fellow Spiderwebbers...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #96
Then ,the twenty soldiers(the ones that came with me on the bus, remember?)ran out of the bus and into the temple and scouted the place.

Mp: MEN!It's time to sanctify this place, let's help Sir David!

*Mp and his men take of cloaks revealing paladin's armor, then start gaurding, and chanting if you let them.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #97
Wise Man loaded his assault rifle and opened the window to pick off some demons.

OOC: lazy.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #98
The mechanic looks around him, and notices that the bottom of the bus has been melted out in some places and demons are crawling up. "Uh, guys."

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #99
*LF blasts the demons to... 30 feet away.

LF: Oh yeah, that priest was me. Silly me. Now to divide my attention between santifying the temple & fighting demons. You'd think I would have gotten good at it after a few hun... er I mean...

*LF slowly santifies the temple, while fighting demons.

Pages