Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #450
JF. Nightman what is going on here?
Nightman. All I understand is where in Ireland. Let's just go see the Irish Version of "The Rocky Horror Pictore Show". I have front row tickets.
JF. Let's see, stay here and do nothing or go see a Irish drag act. I choose the drag act.
Nightman and JF go see the pictore show. After the show Ends Nightman and JF return back to the bus.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #451
Mutant GS: Time's(echo)up.

*All 5 crates blow up, destroying the white room and flinging everybody to different corners of the planet.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #452
Rrrrrrrright. That's the kind of thing that gets even people like me, who respect newbies and forgive their mistakes and stuff, pissed. Puzzles are fine, but you can't do stuff to us that we wouldn't want done. And there's also a rule against killing anyone besides oneself, and if that happens, the person can't come back anyway.

Anyway...

IC: Sir David broke the arrowhead off of one of his arrows and replaced it with silver. He then went outside and looked for Dracula. He heard a screech behind him, and turned to see Dracula turn back into his vampire form. He loosed the arrow with reat strength aided by his fury; it pierced Dracula in the heart. Dracula screamed in agony, and Sir David gave a sigh of relief. That relief was short lived, as Dracula's scream changed to a high pitched laugh. "FOOL! You cannot kill me with a silver arrow, only a - " Dracula, realizing that he had just hinted at how to kill him, rushed Sir David, attempting to kill him. Sir David brought his blade up quickly, stalling Dracula long enough for Sir David to get inside the pub...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #453
Mutant GS(out of nowhere): never gonna be brave(he says it in a mocking tone)? Find me, I know what you've done, fear me.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #454
OOC: To GS... Chlasay, frellchick.
IC...

LF: Ow. Wow. This boy's gotta lay of the drugs. Or perhaps he's still suffering from my delusion...

*LF castes Life 3 on GS and kills him. GS is revived, but still is suffering the delusion.

LF: Hmmm....

*LF adjusts the tape on GS's mouth.

LF: That ought to shut him up. Good thing he isn't telepathic.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #455
Wise Man tied GS's limbs up and threw him out the bus, just for good measure. He then goes back to the pub.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #456
Mutant GS(out of nowhere): Whailing on my illusions? TAKE THIS(all of a sudden, the sky opens up and skribbane herb pours out, then Alorael comes and mauls everyone, except GS, he's not really there, and then Alorael takes all the skribbane away.)! Do not fool around with my powers, not even the entity can stop me(why? no one can tell if GS is an illusion or the real thing.)!!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #457
Well either way, he's god-like, which is forbidden.

IC: The Entity slaps GS. "Go away," he says, and GS has no choice but to obey. Literally.

Sir David, in the pub, asked for a gun. Some guy pulled one out of his coat and handed it to him; Sir David did not bother with why. He ripped the silver trimming off the edge of his scabbard with tongs, and then melted it into a bullet with the fireplace in the pub. He loaded the gun, then went outside again. Dracula swooped down on him, narrowly missing Sir David's neck. Sir David turned, and shot Dracula directly in the chest with a silver bullet. Dracula gave a high inhuman shriek, then burst into flames. Sir David went back inside, tired, and gave the gun back. "My poor scabbard..." he whined.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #458
Mutant GS(out of nowhere): you think I would just leave like that?! *vines wrap around The entity, then the vines grow skribbane, Alorael comes, and mauls the entity, and takes the skribbane.*

[ Friday, March 14, 2003 16:36: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #459
Wise Man ignores GS's ramblings while having a beer.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #460
*GS then gets bored and wonders what will happen next.*
Isn't ANYONE going to try and find Mutant GS?

[ Friday, March 14, 2003 17:14: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #461
Lethalis, after sulking a lot about being forbidden from going anywhere fun, wanders off and finds a video store. The clerk at the register, apparently used to really wierd people coming in, doesn't bat an eye when Lethalis shows up in line with a few Monty Python DVD's and several of Mel Brooks' and Leslie Nielson's movies, also on DVD. Then Lethalis goes to the closest electronics store he can find and steals a TV and DVD player.

Wandering over to the bus, Lethalis gets in and starts watching a comedy marathon. :D

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #462
Feeling the lack of action boring him, Wise Man goes to join Lethalis. "Wanna hijack the bus and go to Toronto?" he suggested. "It's getting boring here."

--------------------
--------------------
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #463
NaCN returns to the bus. Hearing talk of hijacking the bus and making tracks for Toronto, he suggests that they instead go to Wisconsin.
"It will be great!" he says enthusiastically. "Wisconsin is the land of cheese, y'know."

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #464
OOC: Everyone, just completely ignore GS until he behaves. If he knows we won't read his posts in this topic, any post he makes will probably be spam, maybe. I think. I'm not a mod, I don't know.
NO HIJACKING!

IC:
*ADoS ties Wise Man to the back of the bus, and drags him around the block a couple times, then lets him get back in.*
ADoS: Now, no more talk of hijacking my bus! Anyway, let's go to Wisconsin! Yay!
*ADoS drives the bus to Madison, Wisconsin.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #465
GS, stop it. This is a warning.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #466
Ooh, busted! Anyway...

IC: Sir David got on the bus and ate some chesse.

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #467
So, you say this is a hahahaha funny rp, or a traditional one?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #468
Ummmm either. Although there is a ban on anime-type scenes. And no matter how serious some of us try to make it, it never lasts long.

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #469
OOC: Yay! Thankyou, ADoS! Madison! A city in which almost everyone is either a student or a professor at the university. I was actually born there, y'know.

IC: NaCN goes downtown and checks out the music shops.

[ Saturday, March 15, 2003 19:06: Message edited by: Strontium 90 ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #470
OOC: When I say "traditional" I mean things like The Arena. This is not that sort of RP. The combat in this one is purely because we feel like attacking a random group, and being massively powerful and annihilating said group makes it very unfun.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #471
Hey, I can do something funny.

*A guy walks in the nearest bar wearing a plaid shirt, a kilt, a cape, and bagpipes tied around his neck.*

Wierd Guy: Call me Ishmael, beans please.*Bartender gives him beans, he puts a banana on the table.* Ahhh......beans.*Everyone within a ten mile radius hears a gigantic BOOM followed by a horrible stench.* Ahhhhhh........beans.

How do you like THAT? No, he's not my new character, I'm sticking with GS.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #472
OOC:...No, not really.

IC:
ADoS: Yay! Wisconsin! Cheeseland! Where there's cheese, there's milk!
*ADoS goes off to search for the nearest dairy.*

--------------------
---------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #473
Mutant GS: COOL! Wisconsin! Wisconsin! Wisconsin! It's boring already! What are we going to do here(he got bored of torturing you guys and decided to go along, hoping for something to do.)? Hmmm...where there's cheese, there's PIZZA!!!! YUM!! PIZZA!!!! *runs at an ultrasonic speed to the nearest Papa John's.* Mmmmmmmmmmm.... Papa John's.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #474
Wise Man picked up a large hunk of half molten cheese and yelled, "CHEESE FIGHT!"

Then he lobs it in the air. Who will this piece of rapidly cooling cheese hit?

--------------------
--------------------

Pages