Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #275
The man in black silently stands up and walks over to the fictional game-capable Macintoshes.
Then he opens the doggy bag, and grabs out of it a matte-black silenced SMG; he aims it at his quarry with a sideways grip and waits. Lone Flame looks over his shoulder to see the barrel of a gun staring him between the eyes.
With a burst of four to the head, Lone Flame is put out of the collective misery of Spidweb.
Contently, he puts back the submachine gun, sweeps aside LF's bloodied corpse, and whips out a Brood War disc.

"I can do things to you with lurkers you were previously unaware could be done with lurkers."

[ Friday, February 28, 2003 20:46: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #276
Going up to the second story of the bus, Lethalis sees something that is very odd. "What the hell are dinosaurs doing on the bus?!"

The dinosaurs turn and look at Lethalis, who sees Sir David under one of them. The two dinosaurs, confused and a little bit scared by the motion of the bus, decide that now would be a good time to see if the noisy thing that is over there is the cause of it all. Lethalis dodges the first dinosaur and grabs the clawed foot of the other one. Levering the dinosaur he grabbed, Lethalis launches it off of the bus and into Moby Dick's mouth. The second dinosaur turns and attacks Lethalis again. Turning swiftly, Lethalis reaches out and grabs the reptile by the throat. With a savage jerk, the animal's throat is ripped open. Gushing blood, the beast flails wildly at Lethalis, but he simply gets a better grip and snaps its neck, killing it instantly.

Dragging Sir David and the still twitching corpse down the stairs, Lethalis returns Sir David to the main floor of the bus. Slinging the dinosaur's body across his shoulders, he carries it back to the burger joint, where he gets down to the business of cleaning and dressing his kill. Everyone else gives him odd looks. "I've got this theory about what a dinosaur would taste like, now I get to see if I'm right or not."

[ Friday, February 28, 2003 20:47: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
-"Fukui-san"
-"Yes, go ahead."
-"What the Iron Troll is doing right now is putting heads into a pot. They have to boil for twenty minutes, so the eyes can be used in the second dish, an Eye and Raspberry Sorbet!"
-"Mmm, sounds good." -War Craft III, Troll Witch-doctor

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #277
The Entity revives LF and throws Alec off the bus. Wise Man sighed for the nth time. "How long does it take them to realise that I don't know Starcraft well enough for a LAN party?"

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #278
Sullust heads back to where Wiseman is a starts up one of the computers.

Sullust: He's right though, starcraft is a wonderful game. Now where is that Warcraft III cd?

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #279
Meanwhile JF was in a slummy bar room getting drunk when Nightman comes in.
Nightman sitsnext to JF.
JF. Why are you in Milky Way.
NightMan. Well I have a girlfriend in these parts. Sadly she left me for some Martain. I should have known better than to go out with a Clingon.
JF. Those no good Clingons, We should blow up the Clingon Bird of Prey.
NightMann. Ha, I just set a bomb on her ship.
JF. Ahh, I need to get back to my bus. Could you help me. Try to find ADOS bus.
Nightman. I'll typit up.
Drunk at a bar. Hey you two aren't from around her.
JF. I come from the U.S and NightMan comes from a Galaxy lightyears away.
Drunk. I hate tourist, kill the Tourist.
NightMan and JF gets on Nightmans ship and escapes from the crazy Mob of drunks.

[ Saturday, March 01, 2003 08:44: Message edited by: JF ]

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #280
Mars: Well, since this is fantasy, as LF said, Macs and PCs can and will live in perfect harmony.

LF: Shut up Mars. Besides, you are supposed to be controling me and to an extent the story line.

Mars: So. My life sucks. I thought it is better in here, since my creation will keep us from killing each other(perminantly)

LF: Go back to the real world and write someone that contributes to the story. And while you're at it... Get a job! You lazy worthless vole.

*Mars returns to the real world.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #281
OOC: Lethalis, we're currently in Moby Dick's stomach, remember? It would be difficult to throw a dead dinosaur up a giant whale's throat.

IC:
*ADoS steps out of the bus, and into a pool of stomach acids.*
ADoS: AH!!!!! OH NO!!!!! I'm being digested! Help!
*Lethalis picks him up, and places him outside the wading pool of stomach acid he is relaxing in.*
ADoS: Lethalis, where did you get that?
Lethalis: I found it.
*Meanwhile, in a backyard in a Miami suburb...*
Little Kid: Hey, where's my pool? Mommy, someone stole the pool!

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #282
*LF laughs histerically.

LF: Silly kids. I wonder how long he's going to be searching for that thing... Btw. When are we going to get out of here? It seems to me like we should teleport out of here before the bus is destroyed.

*Suddenly a giant metal ring appears in front of the bus.

LF: And we can leave with the help of this...

(meanwhile on a remote planet....)

Apophis: Jaffa Kree! What the... Where's the Chappa'ai?

[ Saturday, March 01, 2003 10:03: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #283
Sullust plays a short game with Wiseman, they both choose to be random. Sullust ends up with the Undead; Wiseman takes control of the elves.

A few moments into the game Sullust leveled up his dreadlord and decided to take it into Wiseman's main camp. He dispatches a few groups of undead to distract Wiseman at his expansions. Then manages to slip into the main camp.

Though Sullust expected Minimal defenses, there was nothing there other than the buildings and a few wisps. He immediately walked into the center and summoned an Infernal. That's when it all went downhill. About 20 archers came out of their hide positions and demolished the thing in a few seconds. Then came the chimaeras.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #284
Hmm... what are you talking about... you can play MP on macs... and by the way Blizzard's games are all for macs as well as PC's anyway... actually most good games are... anyway...

IC: Sir David, still feeling crushed (literally) from the dinosaur, went to look for Lethalis to thank him. Seeing his location and current activity, Sir David thought better of it and went to the party.

Sir David: So... where exactly are we?
Someone: Moby Dick.
Sir David:... what???
Someone: Moby Dick.
Sir David: Why?

Someone shrugged.

Sir David: OK...

Sir David went off to see if his skills could improve the cake at all. After all, living in the forest with a band of Robin Hood-like archers, none of whom know how to cook, does teach, out of necessity.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #285
*LF activates the StarGate. Then he tries to push the bus into the event horizon, but the bus won't budge. After several minutes of trying, LF goes into the bus and puts the bus in neutral. After much strain LF manages to get the bus through the StarGate.
*The Bus arrives on a remote planet under the control of the Tok'ra.

(Many hours of listening to Tok'ra pleases for allies against the Goa'uld)

LF: Leave us alone, you annoying voles!

*Suddenly the Entity transports everyone & the bus to a better place, California.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #286
Wise Man beats off the attack, but Sullust managed to wreck his archers and kill a Chimaera. Wise Man then pumps out Dryads while the Chimaeras and archers advance with his Demon Hunter and Keeper of the Grove. After a half-hour dragout, Wise Man prevailed.

"Ah, it would've been easier if I picked Humans," Wise Man stretched, and had a milkshake.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #287
*While using headphones, LF uses the power of iTunes to play Wicked Garden by Stone Temple Pilots.

LF: Anyone want to take me on in StarCraft?
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #288
"Not me. Now who's willing to play a free-for-all?"

--------------------
--------------------
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #289
JF and Nightman are in Nightman's ship.
JF. Can you help my friends Nightman.
Nightman. Sure.
Nightman transports Ados and his friends out of MobyDicks stomach and on dry land some place.
JF. Thank you. But where did you transport them?
NightMan. They have to decide that.
JF. Okay, can you send me with them.
NightMan. Okay.
Nightman transports JF out of the Ship and with ADOS.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #290
OOC: I got everyone out of the whale yesterday.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #291
OOC: Man... I was gonna make us come out of the - never mind.

IC: Sir David, sipping random banana-flavored drinks and listening to the Lord of the Ring's soundtrack (how fitting for California!) decided to take LF on. Because Sir David was hosting, they used the Blood Bath map. They both chose random: Sir David ended up with Zerg and LF with Protoss.

Sir David: Crap.
LF: Yeah.

Sir David began cranking out the hydras and sunken colonies...

OOC: SC original, please. I haven't played BW much, and the dark archons are cheap like crazy.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #292
OOC: rematch, Sullust?

Wise Man played Sullust again, on Lost Temple. Both picked random; Wise Man got Human and Sullust got Orcs. Wise Man chuckled.

Wise Man, pumping out a good 8 footmen and and Archmage, beat Sullust to creeping most of the map. However, he managed to deliver a deadly Grunt/Tower rush with a Farseer for a hero. Luckily, Wise Man managed to put up a barricaded Guard Tower beforehand, so he had the time to do his own rush. The moment he saw Sullust teleport back to his own camp, Wise Man pulled back to wipe out the towers, all the while expanding and churning out Riflemen and Priests...

--------------------
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #293
Not understanding the game warcraft Milla looks up nephilim and is disapointed when she finds alot of religous stuff, she had left the tribal religous stuff alone a long time ago.

OOC:Actually I first came across the word nephilim about two years before I started playing spiderweb software. It was an extract from the bible which was in a book about giants.

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #294
LF: Bloody hell I hat e protoss. Terrans are better. Oh well.

*LF and Sir David build up their forces.

(5 minutes later)

LF: Can we restart? I forgot to set my guys to Terran. I can't even name the protoss guys, let alone come up with a strategy for them.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #295
NaCN: "I don't like RTS games, lets play Half-Life."

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #296
JF has no clue what is going on so eats at plannet HollyWood.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #297
Rosy jumps up in a huff.

"That's it! Violence I can take; but this! Computer games inside an RP! I QUIT!"

She picked up all her stuff, threw it in her mohawk, slapped ADoS across the face, "You drive a lousy bus!" and walked out of the bus in an otherwise stately fashion.

[ Monday, March 03, 2003 15:57: Message edited by: Rosycat ze Pink Skribbane Dealer ]

--------------------
Aces off.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #298
CAN WE GET ON WITH THE STORY!? This rp is getting boring! Someone post something that ISN'T about a computer game!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 140 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #299
Uh, where are we? And can I play Warcraft? I'm not the worst......

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here

Pages