Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #600
GtGD: Could we go to my home city?*Then, a person clings onto the side of the bus, obviously, he wants the bounty, GtGD simply hits him with his staff and knocks him off.* AHAHAHAHA!! The bounty's only gonna increase, any takers?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #601
You people are not ignoring him... which just encourages him.... remember, if he kills you, you're still alive. If he cuts your arm off, it doesn't grow back because it's still on. Right now, he knows that the more outrageous he is, the more he will be involved. You have to teach him that the less outrageous he is, the more likely we are to acknowledge him.

Anyway...

IC: Sir David finishes his bird, and gets out his bow for polishing.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #602
GtGD: Why not go to my home city?

Why not?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #603
OOC: We want to go to Area 51 first. We also don't know where your hometown is.

IC:
*ADoS finishes his Big Mac and orange soda, and gets everyone onto the bus.*
ADoS: To Area Fi--
Everyone Else: DON'T SAY IT!
ADoS: Whoops, sorry...

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #604
GtGD:hmmmmm..... HEY, ADoS, look at this!
*ADoS looks in the bus mirror to see GtGD.*
ADoS: What?*GtGD hurls a ball of energy at the mirror, blinding ADoS for a short period of time.* MY EYES!!

*The bus swirves of course and becomes a runaway bus, a very, very fast one, then they crashes.*

Everyone(except GtGD): Where are we!?!
GtGD:my hometown.

Everyone sees a glistening city with several people playing strange instruments, walking around and a lot more things.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #605
*Appears and shakes his head briefly before picking up the bus and throwing it Hella Far back to the highway leading to Area 51.*

Imban : Remember, Gargoyle. Impairing others while they are driving is a serious thing, and can have very real consequences. You should be thankful that you were not killed.

*uses Great Mending to patch up the bus, then teleports off*
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #606
*LF castes Capture Soul on GtGD. Then he collects his reward for GtGD's capture(silly humans).

Sir David: Nice.

LF: Thanks.

OOC: Thus ending the government's interest in GtGD.

IC...

GtGD: But they're supposed to pursue me and be annoying and ruin the plot.

LF: Who cares!?!

*Then everyone continues to try and sneak into Area 51, but only after LF smacks GtGD for trying to kill everyone on the bus.

[ Wednesday, April 09, 2003 18:13: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #607
*A government helicopter appears and a government official steps out.*

Official guy: You gave us a High Man, then he dissappeared, we're taking our money back from you, LF.*Takes money, then leaves.*

GtGD: Augmentation doesn't carry over with capture soul, remember? Now we know where my hometown is.

*Suddenly, a horde of zombies appear, and GtGD runs away, and a repo(repossess) truck appears and a guy steps out.*
Guy(to zombies.): I see you all are in great debt.*All the zombies run for their undead lives.*
Ehehehe.*gets back in truck, truck morphs into GtGD.*

[ Wednesday, April 09, 2003 18:43: Message edited by: Gargoyle, The Great Daemon ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #608
A wormhole opens up right on the bus, sucking everyone but GtGD (OOC: to be reffered to forever more as FB) in. The people on the bus don't seem to notice this though. Neither does FB. He turns and looks for the bus, but can't find it, not can he find any magical, physical, or ethereal residue as to what happened. While he spends the next twenty minutes hopping around the world, trying to find them, the sun inexplicably goes nova. In eight minutes, the radiation strikes Earth, and all life is extinguished, except for FB. The sudden loss of air pressure pulls his lungs out of his throat and his eyes out of his head. Blood spurts into the vacuum of space, where it boils away. In blinding agony, FB returns to his true form, and explosively decompresses. His spirit escapes confines of his body, but cannot affect anything physically or magically. FB is trapped by his remains then, being unable to move more than 3 miles away from the largest chunk. Ten billion years later, what few parts of him that have not been atomized are pulled into the seething elemental cauldron of a nebula. Within that cauldron his remains are broken down into sub-atomic particles, and dispersed. Finally, his body has died, and his maddened spirit that has survived ten billion years is sucked into the æther, never to be seen again, in any reality.

Meanwhile, the bus drives on to Area 51, in another plane of existance. Lethalis plays solitaire quietly in the back of the bus, wondering why security seems so high outside of what was supposed to be no more than a front that the public could gawk at and take pictures of. Lethalis knows the secret of Area 51, it hasn't held anything more secret than an airbase in the last 30 years. The real research has been quietly cunducted somewhere under the ground in central Minnesota. He was just about to tell everyone this when he sees a UFO land in the compound.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #609
Ragnorok, that post was just ridiculous, everyone, ignore it.

*The bus arrives at Area 51.*
GtGD:Watch out, the bus stopped in the "most frequently picked alien landing spot," I've been here several times to summon dragons uninterupted.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #610
OOC: Nah, I think I'll pay plenty of attention to Ragnarok's post and acknowledge it as truth.

Ragnarok is right about the real Area 51 being in Minnisota. Why else would Jack O'Neal disappear from base mysteriously and return dressed up in fishing gear.

IC...

LF: Hey, where do you guys keep the real StarGate?
Soldier: What StarGate?
LF: Okay, How bout those 2 Death Gliders you stole from Apophis?
Soldiers: What are you talking about?

*LF pulls out his SGC id tag.

Soldier: In hanger 23.
LF: How bout the flying saucers?
Soldier: The World's fair. Didn't you see "Men in Black"?!?
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #611
OOC: Ok, I'm gone for a short time and we already have about 5 conflicting storylines. Could we possibly consolidate them into one and continue ignoring FB's posts about having instant kill abilities?

Oh, yes. I just thought I should point out that contrary to this quote (which, I must mention, was part of a remarkably funny post),
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Flame:
*NaCN teleports a large Nuke to the 6 Shrak dudes who are too annoying to die and detonates it, thus killing them.
[/QB]
NaCN has no abilities of that sort. He's just an "ordinary" guy with a crowbar and a few guns who is powered by caffeine. Thank you for pretending to understand.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #612
OOC: I think that was an "OOC" and not to be accurate to your character's actual abilities. And so thus you used a teleportation crystal thingy.

Now let us continue in our RP which has a guy(FB) who seems to think he's the old Iraqi media(Yes there is a new one).

IC...

LF: Jaffa, Kree!
Teal'c: Shut up.
LF: No! Jaffa! KREE!!!!

*LF is brutally beaten by Teal'c.

LF: Jaffa, Kretok!
Teal'c: No!

*Teal'c continues to beat LF up.

LF: Jonas help!
Jonas: Sorry LF, but you're on your own.

(Meanwhile...)

Wiseman: So ya wanna go out with me sometime?
Carter: No. You're not my type.
Wiseman: What do you mean "I'm not your type"!?! I'm a whole lot better than that fishing bum, Jack O'Neal.

(Meanwhile...)

Jack: I'm sorry about you getting sucked into that beam with me.
Sir David: No problem. Just as long as you let me have a try at the fish.

(Meanwhile...)

ADoS: Get me some milk!
NaCN: You ever consider cutting back on the milk?
ADoS: Never!
NaCN: Whatever...

[ Thursday, April 10, 2003 19:51: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #613
OOC: Ok, I'm still confused. Could we just go back to the McDonald's at the point when the SWAT team was about to come in and RP from there? That's when the story started to branch out in many directions.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #614
quote:
Originally posted by The Almighty Doer of Stuff:

IC:
*ADoS finishes his Big Mac and orange soda, and gets everyone onto the bus.*
ADoS: To Area Fi--

Originally posted by Imban:
*Appears and shakes his head briefly before picking up the bus and throwing it Hella Far back to the highway leading to Area 51.*

originally posted by Me
Lethalis knows the secret of Area 51, it hasn't held anything more secret than an airbase in the last 30 years. The real research has been quietly cunducted somewhere under the ground in central Minnesota. He was just about to tell everyone this when he sees a UFO land in the compound.

OOC: This is where we are at now NaCl; sorry, but I can't make time go backwards (well actually, yes I can, but I don't like to brag about it.)

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #615
If I can't use my current character, I'm using a Dragonmaster. Besides, I wanted to use one, and because of the rudeness, I'm also changing my name.

GtGD:Well, I gotta go, bye!
*A cleric riding a dragon appears, the dragon is a KOGAL DRAGON LORD(an extremely powerful dragon, but this particular one is very young, so he's not suitible for combat without a rider.)!!
Dragon rider: I am Zephyr Tempest, one of the members of the Dragonmaster council.

[ Friday, April 11, 2003 07:06: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Dragonmaster ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 87
Profile Homepage #616
an uber-powerfull god character is killed by a bullet* from out of nowhere. well, not nowhere, actually, from the next rp over.

*it didn't start out as a bullet. due to the pressures of transfibralmorphistic reality it became the current reality's idiom of a deadly projectile. it started out as heal spell on opposite day.

--------------------
Tip of the Day: #13 Stand clear the closing door.

That's treason.
(THNIK)(Peculiar James, FP productions co, inc)
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #617
Zephyr: Whoa, who was the bullet aimed at? I'm not very skilled at dragonmastery yet, so I'm not uber-powerful.

It's true, he's only a beginner in dragonmastery.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #618
Lemme guess: Over the course of this RP you are going to find some skill canisters, and instantly learn to be uber-powerful! But it's the canisters that are so powerful, not you, so you're not God-like! How convenient!

And no, you can't use that idea.

IC: Sir David catches a fish.

Jack: There are no fish here.
Sir David: Oh.

The fish dissappears.

Sir David: Then what are you catching?
Jack: I have no idea.

Jack goes back to catching stuff, and Sir David watches.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #619
OOC: Ok, so are we at Area 51 or not? Anyway, wherever we are, I think the US government still wants to get us.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Apprentice
Member # 2865
Profile Homepage #620
Spider Dude runs up alongside the bus just long enough to cast the spell web in front of it. The bus plows through the webs, but now gets one less action point per round.

Spider Dude then disables the mouse so that the bus isn't able to clean the webs off.

Spider Dude: Goodbye...

--------------------
Don't fear the end. Fear the pain that will accompany you along the way.

SPIDER: Why would I use venom to knock my prey out? It's not like I plan to eat them. I just like to watch them suffer.

Spider Dude: Anybody know who Lupus Flame(Member 347)is?

Logging off...
You have now safely shut down the Internet.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #621
The Entity sets Spider Dude's pants on fire...

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Apprentice
Member # 2865
Profile Homepage #622
Spider Dude freezes to death without his pants.

--------------------

SPIDER: Why would I use venom to knock my prey out? It's not like I plan to eat them. I just like to watch them suffer.

Logging off...
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #623
quote:
Originally posted by Spider Dude:
Spider Dude runs up alongside the bus just long enough to cast the spell web in front of it. The bus plows through the webs, but now gets one less action point per round.

Spider Dude then disables the mouse so that the bus isn't able to clean the webs off.

OOC: Uh, what the hell was that for, and who are you? By the way, pressing "5" on the number pad on the keyboard allows you to pause/clean webs, as well.

IC:
*Area 51 appears in the distance.*
ADoS: There it is! ...Now what do we do?

[ Saturday, April 12, 2003 03:29: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Apprentice
Member # 2865
Profile Homepage #624
Spider Dude opens a trap hole in the ground and grabs the bus as it drives by. That's right, he's back from the post-afterlife with a new set of fire proof pants, which he purchased from Hinopio.

Unfortunately for Spider Dude, grabbing a moving bus is a bad idea. Spider Dude gets squished like a, well, like a bug.

(Oh, and by the way. I'm Spider Dude, and I enjoy taking spider themed actions. Things like making trap doors or grabbing stuff as it passes beneath me.)

Spider Dude casts Web on the question and sucks its innards out using his patented Emu-Proboscus(also called a straw).

[ Saturday, April 12, 2003 12:44: Message edited by: Spider Dude ]

--------------------

Logging off...

Pages