Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #550
Wise Man, tired of the lack of ICs, leaves this RP.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #551
OOC:

John had Steve stripped of his ability to do anything, thus forcing Steve to quit.

The John ran Apple like his own personal hell, and layed off a whole bunch of people, thus inspiring the shirt with a picture of Steve with
"this is Apple" written under it and a picture of John with "this is Apple on drugs" written on it.

*LF questions why his Apple looks like a fried egg...
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #552
John, what relevance did that have to the RP?
Sir David, cut it out. :mad:

IC:
*ADoS climbs out of the second hole, and begins to walk cautiously back to the bus.*
ADoS: Okay, I'm sick of Hong Kong. Too many holes. I want to go somewhere else now.
*He calls everyone back to the bus.*

[ Monday, March 31, 2003 12:16: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #553
The G to ADoS: What do you want?! I was about to ruin a party by making it rain fire.

OOC:Did I mention he's a pyromancer(fire mage.)? Oh, and he's weak against melee(and archery), especially
crushing attacks(like maces and flails.).

[ Monday, March 31, 2003 13:18: Message edited by: Gargoyle, The Great Daemon ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Lifecrafter
Member # 87
Profile Homepage #554
April Fool tells the funniest joke in the world, making all uber powerful god characters in the area explode in laughter, then just plain explode.

--------------------
Tip of the Day: #13 Stand clear the closing door.

That's treason.
(THNIK)(Peculiar James, FP productions co, inc)
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #555
Ouch.

IC: Sir David gets on the bus.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #556
OOC: Hey GtGD, by "rain fire" do you mean massive balls of fire falling from the sky, or the much stranger, but cooler, "fire falling from the sky as rain does(in drops)"?

Btw, I'm the fire god, so nothing you can do is better or anywhere near as good as what I can do. Behold Pyrokenesis, and Magic.

[ Monday, March 31, 2003 16:10: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #557
And The Entity. Anyway, we're ignoring him till he gets a character which is no more powerful than any one of the reat of us, remember?

IC: ADoS starts the bus.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #558
OOC(to Dragonfyre, or Sir David)Who? Me or Lone Flame, and by raining fire, I mean fireballs falling like raindrops.

IC:
The G: Where are we going?

[ Tuesday, April 01, 2003 14:50: Message edited by: Exploding Chickens ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #559
OOC: Somebody give me a suggestion! I don't know where to go.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #560
How about a nuclear research facility?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #561
You, MP. Although I said that we will pay attention when you contribute, such as you have done in the past two posts. Good job.

IC: Sir David hypnotizes ADoS and makes him drive to the moon.

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #562
*LF walks out and proves that the 1rst moon landing was indeed fabricated.

LF: I knew it! Now I shall tell the world.

*Suddenly a lawyer appears and forces LF to sign a paper saying that he can't tell anyone about what he knows.

LF: Frell! Even in space they still can get me...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #563
*Then it starts raining fire, and burns LF's signed paper and forces the lawyer back where he came from.*

The G: I LOVE ruining official documents! HAHAHAHAHAHA HA!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #564
NaCN un-hypnotizes AdoS and shows him that the bus is on the moon. "Look, you said yourself that we couldn't drive into space! Lets take FB's (or g-string, or whatever he wants) advice and go to a nuclear research facility. We could go to Black Mesa and pound the aliens!"

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #565
*Meanwhile, The G is creating marias(it was something like that, they're lava pools on the moon, I think.) on old landing sights with flags.*

OOC:That reminds me, did you know Neil Armstrong's words on the moon were atcually "one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind."
Because of bad reception, the word a was never heard.

IC: The G: We get to go to the nuclear research facility? Hoorah! Now I can cause total nuclear disaster! *Sees a golf ball floating by, and grabs it.* Hey, it's that golf ball launched by that astronaut that I can't remember the name of!*Pockets the golf ball.*

[ Thursday, April 03, 2003 11:23: Message edited by: Gargoyle, The Great Daemon ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #566
OOC: No space travel. It would send the RP off in some random direction into space, and it would end up like the last one. I don't want that to happen.
Also, you can stop ignoring FB now. Just don't be foolish.

IC:
*ADoS drives to a nuclear research facility in Russia.*
ADoS: I feel sick...

--------------------
---------
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #567
JF. I'm getting so confussed.
NightMan. Let's just go to Costa Rica.
Jf and NightMan leave the RP and go to Costa Rica.

[ Thursday, April 03, 2003 13:32: Message edited by: JF ]

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #568
*The G connects a toilet to the main reactor, and flushes it, everything goes code red until the toilet finishes flushing. And The G keeps flushing it.*

The G: Any suggestions on what I should do next?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #569
Sir David slaps himself for forgetting that rule, and goes to see what he can screw up with the radiation.

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #570
OOC:
quote:
Originally posted by JF:
JF. I'm getting so confussed.
NightMan. Let's just go to Costa Rica.
Jf and NightMan leave the RP and go to Costa Rica.

...and there was much rejoicing.

IC:
"Hey, ADoS!" Sodium Cyanide said after looking out the bus window. "I said Black Mesa. That's supposed to be in New Mexico, but this is Russia. I'm POed!"

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #571
*LF walks around the Russian base and notices 2 Female Russian guards playing a variant of poke, while being half naked(while outside)

LF: What do ya know, the stereotypes were very wrong. Cool.

*LF jions the game. 5 minutes later LF is standing around with no cloths on(good thing he's a Slith).

LF: Good game comrad. Shall we play a rematch?

*After being turned down by the hot Russian guards, LF goes back inside to put his cloths back on.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #572
OOC: LF, BAD! Also, it's poker, not poke.
Strontium, sorry. I didn't see that part. Well, we're in Russia now, so it's too late.

IC:
*ADoS pours milk into his Spongebob mug, and goes to explore the reactor. He drains the mug after wandering for a while, then feels worse than he did before. He lookes at the mug, and realizes it's green and glowing from the radiation.*
ADoS: Whoops. That's not good...

--------------------
---------
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #573
"Look," said Sodium Cyanide. "This really sucks. I can't speak Russian and all that's happening here is FB flushing a toilet. How boring is that? Why don't we go try to find the Roswell wreckage, that's something I have been wanting to do for quite some time now. I think it's either at Wright-Patterson Field or Area 51. Lets go!"

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #574
What's that?

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Pages