Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #650
OOC: Thanks, NaCN. I know, but I felt like it, ADoS.

IC: The very large alien climbed into a very large UFO, shaking the bus and its passengers like he was trying to make an extra-creamy milkshake.

V.L.A.: Urg oo elurgo perlo poo.Poo poo eflo gurgaw mastro delp poo.(Translated) I'm tired of this planet. The inhabitants have really low intelligence and all they ever do is make war.

2nd V.L.A.: Urg oo George Bush.

V.L.A.: Pesgo gas furt poo. (Translated) Oh. Well, they taste bad.

2nd V.L.A.: Urgo poo poo gas? D'acorrd. Plah urgo gas. Allons-y! (Trans.) They do? Okay, let's go get something good to eat then. Off we go!

The alien space ship blasted off into space, the two V.L.A.s searching for a place where they could grab a sandwich. Meanwhile, in the bus:

RdC: No, Sir David, you have to tune yr guitar this way...
SD: *looking decidedly green* I don't have a guitar, for the fourth time, and there's alien digestive juices leaking in through the roof, in case you hadn't noticed.
RdC: S'kay. You can always borrow mine. Nice, isn't it?
SD: ADoS!

[ Wednesday, April 23, 2003 14:51: Message edited by: Associate of Thurston Moore ]

--------------------
Aces off.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #651
ADoS: Oh, no! We're all going to die! HELP! HELP! HELP! Oh, forget it. Maybe we'll give him indigestion. I bet this will help!
*He steps on the gas, and the wheels turn, causing severe abdominal pain to the alien.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #652
LF: How bout this?

*LF teleports in a large can of gasoline a few hundred yards from the bus, then he pulls out a rocket launcher.

RdC: Is that idiot about to do what I think he is?

ADoS: Yep. We kind of stopped noticing such stupidity from him after a while.

NaCN: It would be worse though. He could have teleported the gas right next to the bus.

RdC: Good point.

*LF attaches a shield generator to the bus after exiting it. Then he castes Float on himself and activates the genorator. Finally LF fires a rocket at the gas, which explodes, and then teleports back in the bus.

ADoS: Well, that really worked well.

LF: Shut up.
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #653
OOC: Finding loopholes!

IC: The Uranus Alien appears in a bright yellow jacket, inside a giant tin. He wears a mad look on his face.

He pulls out a containment gem and throws it to the floor of the bus.

Almost instantly, the entire contents of the bus had been sucked into the gem.

He took out a panel with a red button on and also a yellow button. There was a green button, but it was sticky and stuck, and too horrible to touch anyway.

He pressed the yellow button.

A total rectangle with very sharp corners and no windows and no obvious way to enter appeared in the sky and came down with such force it left a very big dent in the road.

He pressed the red button.

A panel of the rectangle slid inwards slightly, and then slid out of sight. He pulled out a small box and placed the containment ball inside it. Then he closed the box, secured it with a key, and put it in his pocket.

He entered the spaceship and pressed the red button again. The door panel slid back and looked as if there had never been an opening.

He tried to press the green button, but was unable to. Walking to a small deck with an array of panels to the left and right, and a two-way mirror forward, looking out into the road, he placed the remote on a small table, where it instantly vanished.

He then unlocked the box, removed the ball, and put the box on the table, which vanished.

He plugged the orb into a small hole designed to hold containment orbs. He tuned into a console and extracted the people, not the aliens, and ADoS.

They appeared.

He removed the orb and put it in his pocket.

"Follow me", he ordered; and so they followed.

He pressed the green button on a small, important looking control panel.

Up, the spaceship went.

Now convinced that they could never get back to earth unless they let him, he left the room with them and enabled the "fingi-lock" on the door to the deck.

"Now that we are free from that boring bus, I can have fun controlling all of you. Have fun!", he said, in manic glee.

"Oh, and about the rule, we can't leave the block. Well, we're not going to." - pointing to a console, it showed that they were now landing in a block... on another planet.

"You should have specified more clearly WHAT block! MWHAHAHAHA!", and he vanished.

--------------------
CMS for PHP/MySQL Supporting Webservers
The Automated Ad-Free Horizontal-Scrollbar-Proof Blades of Avernum Script Archive
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #654
OOC: GO DIE NOW
For those of you who don't know him, you're lucky. Completely ignore him. He's supposed to be banned, I believe. If not, he should be.

*ADoS keeps pressing the gas pedal, but nothing happens. The gas tank is empty.*
ADoS: LF, where did you get that gasoline?
LF: The gas tank.
ADoS: WHY?!
LF: It was worth a shot.
ADoS: No, it wasn't! Now we can't move the bus! What are we going to do now?!

[ Tuesday, April 22, 2003 10:58: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #655
*LF pulls out a skribbane tree(yes I know they only come in herb form, but who cares)

LF: We can always get high off this.

*Suddenly Alorael appears and steals LF's skribbane tree.

LF: Why am I not suprised... How bout that LAN thingy?

ADoS: I was refering to how we escape.

LF: Oh. I'll ask situation the analist.

*LF calls someone on his cellphone. And about five minutes he hangs up the phone.

ADoS: Well?

LF: Unless well pull a last minute miricle, we're screwed.

ADoS: Why god! why!
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #656
OOC: Things always seem to get worse when I pray, actually. I guess God just doesn't like me or something. :P
Also, Alorael is addicted to Skribbane, an alcoholic beverage made from skribbane herb. He isn't addicted to the herb itself. He doesn't smoke, to the best of my knowledge.

--------------------
---------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #657
OOC: It doesn't matter, he now has a limitless supply of skribbane herb, which he can make into whatever he uses to drink.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #658
NaCN: "Hey everybody, I got's me a great idea! I'll go out there and wack the inside of the alien with my crowbar. Maybe we'll get barfed out."

ADoS: "Actually, that's a bad idea. First, it would mean going out into the stomach acid. You haven't got your hazard suit in this RP, you left it on the Spiderprize. Second, you would have to open the door. We don't have an airlock, or enough duct tape to make one, so we'd get drenched in acid. Therefore, your idea is stupid."

NaCN: "Oh."

Sodium Cyanide walks back to the Taco Wagon and discovers that all the food has been long since eaten. There is, however, a very large tank of some sort of powerful Mexican hot-sauce.

NaCN: "All we have to do is get the hot-sauce outside without the acid getting inside. Lone Flame, I believe your teleporting abilities will aid us greatly in this endeavor."

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #659
LF: Good idea.

*LF teleports the container outside. But nothing happens.

LF: Uh, now what?

NaCN: I think we need to get the hotsauce out of the container.

LF: No problem... Hey, Alorael, could I borrow your sniper rifle? No. Okay.

*LF pulls out his rocket launcher and teleports outside. Then LF pulls the trigger, but nothing happens.

LF: Bloody hell. I'm out of ammo. Oh well.

*LF, who is flying(magically), opens the can and dumps out the contents. Then he returns to the bus.

[ Tuesday, April 22, 2003 20:59: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #660
OOC: Uh, LF? Stomach acid, remember? You're dead now. Let's just pretend you teleported just the hot sauce and not the container.

IC:
*The alien, now in severe pain, belches out a rather disgusting mixture of flames, stomach acid, hot sauce, and a large bus.*
Another Alien: That's disgusting!

--------------------
---------
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #661
Lethalis storms out of the bus and grabs the alien's foot. His eyes flash from milky white to blood red for a few seconds, and the gigantic alien collapses, just missing Lethalis and the bus. Staggering away, Lethalis makes his way to the bus. As everyone else helps him back into the bus, he mutters something about feeling "drained" and using "Death Touch." Lethalis then goes and gets an ice cream cone from the freezer of the taco joint. He curls up in a corner and slowly eats his ice cream cone like a little kid.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #662
Sir David wakes up.

Rosy: You snore.

David: No really.

Sir David reviewed the conversations that had occured on the bus since he fell asleep, and snorted about the "lack of duct tape." He began pulling the wonderful silvery substance out of the air around him in rolls, and throwing it at whoever said that.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #663
I'm confused here, what's happening, my computer's motherboard gave out and I had to get a new one.

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #664
OOC: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why god? Why!!!!
Anyway
IC:

LF: So now what?

ADoS: I don't know.

NaCN: Let's steal the ship!

OOC: Who's with me on the stealing the ship and killing stuff with it idea?

[ Friday, April 25, 2003 12:04: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #676
BY THE POWER INVESTED WITHIN ME, THIS TOPIC IS REVIVED!!!!!!!!

*The bus gos further down until they're in a town of fire demons, all the fire demons stare at the people on the bus.*

Fire Demon: GET THEM! THEY HAVE INVADED OUR HOMES!!!!

If you don't like this, then deal with it or close the rp.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #677
*rigs the post count* Please, in future, allow threads that haven't been posted on in over two weeks to remain dead.

By the power vested in me by the Cabal, I consign this thread (back) to the flames!

Pages