Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1506
Profile #150
Shocked at all this racket, Aria reads a scroll of Silence. She smiles to herself as the music and arguing is muted. She reads a Summon Beast scroll, then kills the rat that appears and roasts it with a Bolt of Fire spell.

Suddenly noticing the angry, mute, faces around her, she says irritably, "Oh, come now. I just wanted some peace and quiet for a minute or two. The spell will wear off any second now."

She offers half the roast rat to Rosycat as a condolence. When the others complain, first wordlessly, then with voices, she simply says, "You can have the other half of the rat if you want, but it was going to be my snack." Everyone declines and returns to arguing about music.

--------------------
desperance.net -- Come on in, we don't bite. Well, I don't.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #151
*LF shows Aria a picture of something that's truly disturbing.

LF: Don't make me bring in the Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Chilli Peppers, Van Halen, Guns N Roses, and AC/DC!

[ Sunday, February 23, 2003 14:20: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 1506
Profile #152
Aria gives LF a weird look. "Why is a picture of you disturbing?"

--------------------
desperance.net -- Come on in, we don't bite. Well, I don't.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #153
*LF looks at the picture.

LF: Oh wait. Wrong picture.
Aria: Idiot.
LF: Anyway. I now rule the back of the bus. Anyone is welcome here until I say other wise.

*LF puts his Eiffel 65 CD into the stereo.
*Strange music with an odd sounding voice fills the bus.
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #154
Wench deftly smashes LF's CD player with her Scythe and holds the blade of it to his throat. "You? Rule the back of the bus? I think not, little boy. Run along, now. The back of the bus is mine."
With one kick of Wench's spiked, knee-high boot, LF went flying to the front of the bus, where Wench entrapped him in a cage of subordinate clauses and left him dangling like a participle, unable to free himself.

[ Sunday, February 23, 2003 15:12: Message edited by: Little Miss Agoraphobia ]

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #155
LF: Shikara! I've got an idea...

*LF summons a strange human.

(After much conversation....)

LF: I play the Dark Magician in attack mode and I attack your Curse of Dragon.

TrueGamerOmega: Ah, but you forget about my Traphole, which will destroy your Dark Magician.

LF: But not if I use 7 Tools of the Bandit, taking 1000 life points from me, but destroying your traphole. And I use Reborn the Monster on your Blue Eyes White Dragon and I attack your Skull Knight.

[ Sunday, February 23, 2003 15:27: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #156
Lethalis lumbers to the back of the bus, intent on fun, but is disappointed when he finds that the fighting was done. Sulking, he pulls out a small CD player (nifty trick to pull something out of your pocket when you don't have any pockets!) and pops in a CD that appears to have a blank, black top. Softly, Sandman begins, and Lethalis lets the music wash over him.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #157
*LF pulls out another stereo and puts in his Matchbox 20, Yourself or Someone Like You CD. He cranks the Volume up to full blast and castes a protection spell on it.

TGO: I activate Just Deserts, taking away 2000 life points from you.

LF: I use my Mountain Card, enhancing all dragons. Then I direct attack your life points with my BEWD and DM, thus defeating you.

TGO: Shall we play again?

LF: Sure.
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #158
Wench, satisfied, returns to her book in peace. "Can we go to Paris now?"

OOC: Thanks, LF. :)

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #159
"Oh, and after Paris, Helsinki. Definitely. It'd only be fair. We might even catch a concert!"

Sinks to the wonderful music of champions (finnish artists.. I love music ^_^).

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waiting for medication. I could really use some.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #160
LF: I've got an idea.

*LF transforms a Blue Eyes WD card and turns it into a live monster.
*The dragon destroys a nearby village.

Rosycat: Lone Flame! Why did you destroy that village, you cold hearted jerk!

LF: But it was the dragon...

Rosycat: Yeah, sure it was...

*Suddenly a being of pure energy brutally beats the hell out of Lone Flame.

LF Tamer: That's for destroying a village for no reason.

LF: Sorry. Ow. Jerk.

*The being beats the hell out of LF again.

[ Sunday, February 23, 2003 16:17: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #161
Spark grins and sneaks a random rap CD into LP's stereo.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #162
Sir David, completely ignoring the beating of LF, pulled out his iPod and hooked it up to some speakers and a subwoofer. Then he selected "All Star" by Smashmouth, cranked the voulme as loud as possible, then hit 'play'.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME...

Noticing everybody within 20 yards of him covering their ears tightly, Sir David decided to brag a bit.

"HA! Beat THAT, Hawkgirl! I don't need a Scroll of Silence, just some good music, a good mp3 player and a subwoofer like crazy!"

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #163
*LF swaps David's iPod with his own.
*"Straight out of Line" by Godsmack starts playing at an unrealistically loud volume.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #164
Lethalis roars and rips the wires out of the speakers. "If we are all forced to listen to something, then we will all listen to METALLICA! If you don't like it, turn down your freaking music and listen to it at a reasonable volume." Then Lethalis shreds the speakers. He pauses just long enough to stop his CD player and pop in Load. Skipping forward a few tracks, Lethalis starts the CD at the song King Nothing.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #165
LF: Nice choice. Could you play Wiskey in the Jar, The Unforgiven, Until it Sleeps, Nothing Else Matters, and the rest of the songs on this piece of paper after this song?

[ Sunday, February 23, 2003 17:09: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #166
Suddenly a security guard materializes in the middle of the chaos. It's Sodium Cyanide.
"Um, hi people..." *looks at LF* "and others..." he adds.
"Yeah, well, I'm back. I was very busy with work, but I'm back now."

Sodium Cyanide suddenly becomes aware of the many loud CD players on the bus. He is about to get to work with his crowbar when he has a better idea.
"Since I doubt any of you like Dan Hicks and the Hot Licks or The Clash, I'll just use my headphones. They can block out anything!
NaCN returns to his seat in the middle (yes, it is floating in midair) of the bus and sits down with a pile of CDs.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #167
OOC: John, for future reference, Ghikra is a Vahnatai embassy in Exile/Avernum 3. This is the Spiderweb Software message boards, remember?

IC:
ADoS: QUIET!!!!!! TURN OFF THAT MUSIC!
*Everyone turns off the music.*
ADoS: Good. If there's going to be any music played on this bus, make sure it's quiet. Headphones were invented so people could listen to their music without everyone else having to. If you absolutely must blare music loud enough for the whole world to hear it, make sure it's The Beatles or Billy Joel! Anyway, let's go to Paris now.
*ADoS drives the bus to Paris.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #168
JF puts on the Pianno Man.
JF. And Neil Diamond and Tom Petty is included in on that, and Eminems "Without Me".
JF. Gets ready to put on Neil Diamonds "Girl You'll be a Woman soon".
JF. That's the song from Pulp Ficton btw, but it was another band.
JF. All, and we can only watch Deniro and Pacino movies.
JF puts on Scare Face.

[ Monday, February 24, 2003 12:55: Message edited by: JF ]

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #169
"YAY! Paris!" Wench gathered her things and dashed off the bus. "I've been waiting for this!"

"Wait!" cried ADoS. "Where are you going--oh, dear."

The street was blocked by an immense wall of furniture, and a crowd of law students with guns were standing on top of it shooting other French people with guns. "She went to the barricade," someone pointed out helpfully.

"So we're not only in Paris, we're in Paris in 1832?"

"June 5th, 1832." Wench had returned to the bus to rally more support for the rebel cause. "Come on! There are ways that a people can fight! Vivent les peuples! The blood of the martyrs will water the meadows of France! Don't you all want to die heroically on the barricade like everyone else?"

Not waiting for an answer, she dashed off, singing "Do You Hear The People Sing" at the top of her lungs.

--------------------

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #170
Sir David, noticing that, indeed, the beating of his heart echoed the beating of the drum, jumped off the bus, following teh wench and singing the same song, but louder. He grabbed a gun from a dead guy and began shooting at the advancing French army. Then he pulled his trademark green armor out of nowhere, abandoned the gun, and drew his bow, stringing it and firing his first arrow in a matter of seconds. The army, noticing this strange newcomer, began firing in his direction. Many bullets hit him, but to no effect. Still singing, Sir David forgot about his helmet... until a bullet grazed him, nocking him off the barricade.
"AHHHH! EMPTY CHAIRS AT EMPTY TABLES! DRINK WITH ME! AHHHHHHHHH," he yelled, attracting both the attention and the annoyance of his fellow Spiderwebbers, who removed the wounded Sir David to a relatively safe spot and joined in the battle.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #171
LF: Here's a knife. Here's a gun. You'll like death, it's really fun. Death is on the menu tonight.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #172
*ADoS dashes off the bus, and climbs onto the barricade, right next to Wench. She immediately shoves him off on the other side, amidst the French army.*
ADoS: That wasn't nice! HELP!
*ADoS summons a swarm of picklebugs, who begin to lay about the French army. He scrambles up over the baricade and runs back to the bus.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #173
*LF brings forth the Drowning Pool, Disturbed, and Pantera.
*The French flee in terror.

LF: Can we return when there isn't a major fight going on?

[ Monday, February 24, 2003 20:28: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #174
MP&men:Finally! WE GET TO BATTLE FRENCH PEOPLE!!!
*If you are wondering, me and my men are Paladins of an Atlantian god I though up of three days ago(and built a lego model of).*
*The 20 paladins of Sliceon(sly-sohn, the Atlantian god.), the serpent god of treasure and power, seem to came out of nowhere and started fighting the french army very easily.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.

Pages