Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #225
And the being returns it to the serpent, thus KILLING IT.

OOC: So is the Entity. Besides you can't knock a Soul Flame spell back at the caster. No god characters or godlike actions, unless you want The Entity to interviene.

[ Thursday, February 27, 2003 18:13: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #226
Sliceon puts his hands together and spreads them apart, opening a portal, the blast goes into the portal then powers up the Atlantian dead-world(that's where it lead)instead of killing him.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #227
OOC: Quit with the godlike character!
IC:

*The Entity walks up to the serpent and point blanks a Soul Flame spell with no way to aviod it the serpent dies. Since his soul's destroyed he can't be revived.

[ Thursday, February 27, 2003 18:20: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #228
Wise Man patted LF's shoulder and sighed. "Damned god wannabes." Then he went to sit on top of the bus and ate a burger.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #229
The Soul Flame spell bursts apart when it hits Sliceon.
Sliceon:MI TUNO!(spanish for MY TURN!)*He then charges up a blast the size of Egypt, then hurls it at the energy being, therefore at least stunning him very badly.* :P :P :P :P

SLICEON IS A GOD!! THE STRONGEST ATLANTIAN GOD!!!!!!

[ Thursday, February 27, 2003 18:23: Message edited by: Sliceon, Serpent god of Atlantis ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #230
*The Entity nulls the blast.

The Entity: Chelnok Celvnar Simfon.

*The serpent is completely destroy no way around it and The Entity continues to prevent godlike characters to be used by people for self benifit and ruining the story.

OOC: Soul Flame can't be deflected. Dodged, but not deflected. Stop with the godlike character.

Sidenot the Entity isn't my character. It is a neutral enforcer of the rules of good characters.

Also check your ego with your suitcase.

[ Thursday, February 27, 2003 18:28: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #231
The energy blast came from the inner powers of Sliceon and the unlimited powers of the Atlantian dead-world, thus, if it misses, the energies would engulf the Earth sending straight to a place 100 times worse then heck.If it misses, the Earth would be dooomed.If it were numbed, the same thing would happen.

[ Thursday, February 27, 2003 18:29: Message edited by: Sliceon, Serpent god of Atlantis ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #232
Sullust finally wakes up from his long nap. He looks out the window to see the two fighting. Sullust then decides to join Wiseman on the roof of the bus.

Wiseman: Not very exciting is it?

Sullust: Somehow these god battles always get worse than the previous fights. This one could use a bit more excitement.

Wiseman: I agree.

Sullust pulls out a small wand and Wiseman grins in delight. A small piece of paper is attached to the wand. It reads: USE ONLY IN EMERGENCY.

Sullust: Now seems like a good time.

Sullust aims the wand between the two and a small child appears. It is Susie.

Wiseman: This could get ugly.

The child proceeds to pull out a small wand of her own. She shouts BOOM and suddenly both fighters are thrown back in a massive shockwave of magic. She then proceeds to smack them upside the face.

Susie: Momma says it's not nice to play unfairly.

The child then disappears.

Sullust: Hey Wiseman, where'd you get that burger?

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #233
The Entity nulled the blast, you friggin jerk. Just give up and quit with the BS. You are starting to annoy me.

Sidenote, the Entity is supposed to destroy godlike characters or keep their controler's ego in check. This failed, but I thought Sullust's solution was good.

[ Thursday, February 27, 2003 18:33: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #234
I'm anoying you? THAT IS GOOD IN BATTLE, call a truce and it ends in a draw.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #235
Shik ara. You lose anyway. The Entity is an enforcer of godlike character control. Besides Sullust just wasted your dude.

Sidenote if this was supposed to a god battle, I'd jack up LF and give him his Jaffa forces back, but modified 10 fold.

Next thing I know that guys gonna say his guy could beat Exodia.

[ Thursday, February 27, 2003 18:40: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #236
A MERE CHILD CANNOT DEFEAT A GOD!
*SLiceon grabs the entity by the neck(or whatever is there), and the gems on his horn glow.*
Sliceon:you you will stop fighting me and call a truce.

Entity(hypnotized):Yes, Sliceon.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #237
Wise Man pointed to a mobile burger joint behind the bus.

"Oh." Sullust said and they went inside.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #238
By the way, the hypnotic trance is temporary, give it a rest until tommorrow, I've got school.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #239
*LF sneaks up behind the serpent and castes a spell on his deck. By luck LF draws the 5 pieces to Exodia, the Forbiden One. The Serpent is destroyed. Completely. No way out. Deal with it. You can't destroy the Entity unless you have the power of others to aid you. I have Wiseman and to an extent Wiseman. You lose. Game Set Match. Create a new character.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #240
Belgarion, Godslayer, Overlord of the West, King of Riva, translocates in, and stabs Sliceon. The Orb of Aldur (physical manifestation of the will of the universe, as in this thing created the gods) bursts into flame, along with Riva Irongrip's sword, and kills the god Sliceon. The Orb flares blue, and Belgarion is translocated back to his native dimension.

OOC: better luck next time kid, try making a character that doesn't involve any god-like powers, magic, supernatural abilities, or super powers. If you want, you can make a guy that has better than average capabilities, but you can't make any super characters until you show that you can work with a character that is weak.

IC: Lethalis looks down at the plain brown cardboard cylinder in his hands. He faints. Wiseman looks over, then says, "Great, we run out of duct tape and he goes into withdrawal."

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #241
LONE FLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SLICEON, DEAL WITH IT, I DON'T LIKE YOU, DO YOU SEE ME TRYING TO KILL YOUR CHARACTER? NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM TRYING TO FLAME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT UNTIL MORNING TO CONTINUE THIS ARGUEMENT, I HAVE TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT ALLOWED TO BE UP AT THIS TIME, WAIT UNTIL TOMMORROW AFTERNOON, and Sliceon bans the entity to the Atlantian dead-world, FOR NOW!!!!!!1

[ Thursday, February 27, 2003 18:53: Message edited by: Sliceon, Serpent god of Atlantis ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #242
With another sigh, Wise Man went out and wrapped the shreds of the being's spirit with soul energy. The energy imploded, destroying the wisps completely.

"There we go." He walked over to LF. "Hey, if you want a drink, I'll buy you one."

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #243
*LF tosses Lethalis some duct tape.

LF: Use it well, for it is the last of my supply. And hold on Wiseman.

*LF splits apart into his many forms. Then the Slith form kills the others.

LF: Now I think I'll take that drink.

OOC: Remeber kids, beer is liquid bread. It's good for you.

[ Thursday, February 27, 2003 20:18: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #244
OOC: I remember aonce apon a time when a certain busdriver said under NO curcimstances he would be driving anyway but around the block. But we have ended up in Jurassic Park (are we still there?) some resolve this busdriver has j/k :P

IC: Milla watches with great interest the fight between the Serpent God and Lone Flame.
"Some gods don't learn, do they?"she sighs shaking her head
"And Lone Flame goes and encourages him. Well,I wonder what I should eat for dinner taco or burger...some of life's decision are so hard"

Milla decides to try a burger and goes to the burger joint.

OOC: Being a god isn't that great anyway, there is always some twit with a magic sword trying to make a name for himself that slays the god. Then the peasents go Yay!

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #245
They see out the window, running alongside the bus, the mechanic pounding on the windows, multipile weapons strapped on him.

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #246
Even though Jurassic park had been deserted just moments before, a completely average man, not counting the guns he is carrying, hails the bus and gets on with the mechanic.

OOC: Here ya go kid (that's right, I mean you, flaming blade, mighty paladin, sliceon, or whatever you wish to call yourself), a brand new character. I even left the name blank. Here's the thing, you want to play, you have to use this guy. No suddenly developing god-like powers, no followers, and no magic. Just a little guy with some big guns. He can have a howitzer for all I care (of course it would probably just fall over and hurt him if he tried to carry it), but no special powers.

[ Friday, February 28, 2003 08:59: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #247
OOC: No god characters are allowed except for the Entity. Period. All other god characters in this topic are to behave like this:
"Hi! I'm a god character in this topic, therefore I don't exist and can have absolutely no part whatsoever in this topic and therefore I am not saying this!"
Got it?

IC:
ADoS: Where should we go next? Oh, wait a minute. I have an idea! Let's drive to Captain Ahab's boat!
*After about fifteen minutes of driving, they end up in Moby Dick's mouth.*
ADoS: Darn, I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque!

OOC(A): Happy now, John? It's not Cape Cod, but it's close enough.

[ Friday, February 28, 2003 11:10: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #248
Ok, how about this, Sliceon is a god ONLY in Atlantis and is a powerful spirit(nearly a god, but not quite.)anywhere else, WILL YOU LET ME USE HIM NOW!? Besides, if he dies, he is Atlantian, so he gets sent to the Atlantian dead-world, WHICH HE CONTROLS. :mad:

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #249
quote:
Originally posted by Sliceon, Serpent god of Atlantis:
Ok, how about this, Sliceon is a god ONLY in Atlantis and is a powerful spirit(nearly a god, but not quite.)anywhere else, WILL YOU LET ME USE HIM NOW!? Besides, if he dies, he is Atlantian, so he gets sent to the Atlantian dead-world, WHICH HE CONTROLS. :mad:
OOC: NO! GET A NORMAL CHARACTER! GEEZ!

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...

Pages