Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #575
IC:
ADoS: Yeah, let's get out of here, before my milk starts growing tentacles and shnorgfleens.
*ADoS drive down the street, takes a right, and stops at McDonald's for some carcinogenous nourishment.*
ADoS: Let's get lunch before we go to Roswell.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #576
*LF buys a McFlurry(sp?), 2 Cheeseburgers, 2 fries, and a Dr Pepper.

LF: Hey, get what you want, cause I'm buying.

Everyone: Yay!

OOC: To the dude who said it's "poker", not "poke", shik ara, you dolt. It's called a "typo". Perhaps you've heard of them!?!
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #577
IC:
"Ok, lets stop for lunch. I'm starting to get sick of tacos. After lunch lets go to Roswell and try to gather information on the location of the UFO wreckage."

[ Saturday, April 05, 2003 15:53: Message edited by: Strontium 90 ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #578
Sir David goes outside and shoots a bird with his bow, then comes back inside and orders a coke. he noticed everyone looking at him wierdly.

Sir David (through a mouthful of feathers): What??

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #579
Lethalis pulls out a lighter and lights up the feathers sticking out of Sir David's mouth. "Usually it's a good idea to pluck or sear the birds first. Birds have lots of bugs that are just as happy to be infesting humans as they are birds. Also, some of those parasites carry fun little viruses that hit humans very hard. It's your choice though." Lethalis then goes outside and stands still on top of the bus for a few minutes. Several soft thumps sound about where Lethalis is standing. After one larger thump, Lethalis comes down from the top of the bus, carrying about 10 birds of various sizes. A few of the birds have started to flutter there wings a bit, but Lethalis goes through and breaks all of their necks. A few minutes of work leaves a small pile of bird guts on the floor, and Lethalis sets to work with an acetalyne torch, burning all of the feathers off of the birds, and crisping them in a matter of seconds. Then he starts popping the small ones into his mouth, whole.

OOC: Yes it's a blatantly plagarized idea, but I was just letting everyone know that Lethalis is still on the bus, he's just been sleeping. :D

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #580
*ADoS orders a Big Mac and orange soda.*
ADoS: Yay!
*He begins to eat. Suddenly, a small, twitchy man crashes therough the window.*
Twitchy Man: Nobody move! I got a gun!
*He walks up to the counter, points the gun at the cashier, and holds up a bag.*
Twitchy Man: Empty the register, now!
*The cashier fills the bag with the money.*
Twitchy Man: Now, stand on your head!
*The cashier stands on his head.*
Twitchy Man: Now, sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!"
*The cahsier starts to sing.*
Twitchy Man: Ha ha! That was funny. Bye!
*He empties the bag of money onto the counter, and walks out the door.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #581
Sir David slips back in the door the normal way, out of his twitchy man costume, grinnning. "Wheeee!"

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #582
*Everyone wonders where Gargoyle is, he then appears.*

The G: What? Who? Where? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A GIANT FLAMING ASTEROD SPEEDING TOWARDS THE EARTH!!!! I DEFINENTLY DID'NT CREATE IT!!!!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #583
OOC: NaCN was absolutely [b]not[/b] wondering where FB was.

IC: NaCN buys himself a lunch.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #584
Sir David tries to tell him how bad that is for him, and gets slapped.

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #585
*LF destroys the meteor with a particle beam.

LF: Stop bringing meteors to destroy the planet, you dolt.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #586
The G to LF: You wanna make something of it, punk?*Readies a fireball.* Do ya? 'Cause I got a second skill; morphing.*Morphs into a wreaper, then a wraith, then a raptor, then back to his daemon self.*

[ Tuesday, April 08, 2003 15:49: Message edited by: Gargoyle, The Great Daemon ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #587
OOC: Actually I want to make something of your stupidly long signature, but it's not worth the effort.

IC...

*LF simply castes an Avatar spell.

LF: Oh wait... fire?!?

OOC: Why am I wasting 12 spell points for a simple fireball?!? Oh well...

IC...

LF: Is it too much to ask that you stop being a dult?

GtGD: Yes!

LF: Fair enough. Wanna see my Deathglider?

GtGD: Sure!

*Shortly after seeing the Deathglider, GtGD knocks LF unconcious. 5 five minutes into flying the Deathglider, GtGD crashes the thing into a mountain. LF arises from the ground. The GtGD gets up

LF: Holy hell! He won't die! Dammit!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #588
*The G then morphs into a wreaper and it has a scythe with a flaming blade part, and he has fire in his eye sockets and no visible hands or legs and has a necklace with claws attached, the only part of his face you can see are his eyes.*

The G Wreaper: You cannot kill me when I'm in a morph form! Although in this form I can't cast spells, I have plenty of abilities! *Then, he outstreches an arm and shoots flames out of the part where the hand might be, and it's target is LF.* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OOC: Holy Hell? Hell is unholy, so hell and holy go together as well as pink and justice.

[ Tuesday, April 08, 2003 16:13: Message edited by: Gargoyle, The Great Daemon ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #589
NaCN gags when he attempts to eat the fast-food he ordered.
"OouLGluPh! That stuff is worse than I remember!"

Looking over at the brawl between FB and LF he adds "Stop fighting you two! Have you forgotten the plan to ignore any crappy posts from FB?"

To end the brawl NaCN sprays febreze in their faces, kicks them both in the stomach, and duct-tapes them to opposite walls.

[ Tuesday, April 08, 2003 21:46: Message edited by: Captain Crunch ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #590
*The G Wreaper then morphs into a cloud of poison.*

The G Poison Cloud: Come and get me!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #591
*LF, who is still protected by his Avatar spell(see the Exile Trilogy and BoE), ignores GtGD and buys another McFlurry(sp? haven't been to McDonalds[sp?] in a while).

LF: Hey GtGD, you want a MacFlurry(sp?)?

GtGD: Sure.

*LF buys GtGD a McFlurry(sp?)and the two stop the meaningless and highly idiotic fighting.

[ Wednesday, April 09, 2003 06:41: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #592
*Then GtGD morphs into his original self, the only form that can digest food fro Earth, and 11-year old, 4 ft 10 inch boy with a face that barely shows any gender with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.*

Original GtGD:mmmmm....mcflurry.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #593
OOC: And there was much happyness throughout the land. Well, except in Iraq, where there is much stupidity and boredom.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #594
OOC:That form actually is MOT his true form(my character.). his true form wears a robe so all you can see are his glowing blue eyes(got that idead from loom.)

IC
GtGD: What's gonna happen next?*After finishing his mcflurry, GtGD morphs back into ihs true form, a 4 ft 10 inch boy in a gray robe with glowing blue eyes with visible hands, although he's wearing gray gloves, and has a blue-green staff, and all you can see that is not covered up are his glowing blue eyes an blue-green staff.* I haven't been in my original form for 6000 years, dang those liches that cursed my race: the Highmen(from age of wonders.), if someone evers sees us without robes, they die, we never grow past 5 feet, and we never die of age, so we suffer forever.

*Someone overhears this and walks over to GtGD.*
Guy: I don't beleive someone dies when they see your face.

GtGD: walk into the bathroom and I'll prove it.
Guy:Okay.
*They walk into the bathroom, everyone hears someone flip back their hood.*

Cashier: How can I take orders with all that screaming?
*GtGD walks out of the bathroom without that skeptical guy.
GtGD: he wouldn't listen.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #595
OOC: ok, I think it's about time for something interesting to happen.
IC:
NaCN walks back into the restaurant carrying an Italian sub-sandwich which he procured from a nice deli just down the street from McDonald's.
"Actually, it's not true." he stated.

"What's not true?" somebody asked.

"I just heard that it's not true that anybody who sees FB's face dies." explained Sodium Cyanide. "It's only when he smiles, and it only affects dentists."

"What the #^(& are you talking about?" the person asked.

"They say he hasn't brushed his teeth all his life..." answered NaCN.

"Who said?" asked the person.

"SWAT team..."

"What?!"

"Come on, we'd better hide in the kitchen!"

OOC: Yes, the government knows we want to find the Roswell wreckage.
OOC (to FB): please refrain from giving your character "universal instant-kill" powers. It's no fun when we're fighting a horde of enemies and somebody can just take their hood off and kill them all. Therefore, I had to do something about it. Let's just say that the guy you killed happened to be a dentist.

[ Wednesday, April 09, 2003 13:00: Message edited by: Captain Crunch ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #596
OOC(to Nacn): GtGD's original form is cursed, remember? He always(my character) feels agonizing(not lethal, though) pain in his original form, he's very frail, and easy to kill on his original form.

IC
*A team of police pour into the place.*
Police team leader: we had a tip that a wanted man is here!*Looks at GtGD, then oints his finger at him.* THERE HE IS MEN! HE HAS BEEN SENTENCED TO INSTANT DEATH!*The team gos after GtGD.*

GtGD: AWAY! *Widens the opening of his hood, so the team of police see his face.*
Team: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!*Everyone sees them dissolve to their skeleton, then their skeletons quickly collapse into pools of essence.*
GtGD: I still can't beleive they're after me!*then morphs into his human form.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #597
OOC:
*Some Mafia guys appear and capture GtGD.

Sir David: Should we try to rescue him?
NaCN: Nah. He'll be fine.
LF: Didn't see that one coming.
NaCN: I thought you could see into the future!?!
LF: Yeah, but I'd end up like Paul on Dune if I do.
Wiseman: Ah with great power comes a cost.
LF: Exactly.
Sir David: After all, that would destroy the balance of the universe and make life suck.
NaCN: Hence why that stupid race of human that can transform into sliths is a bad idea.
LF: Actually there are only about 6 of them that cann't be killed with a simple bullet to the head. As for those 6, they can be killed with a simple C4 bomb. And since their bodies disolve, they can't be revived from the dead.
Wiseman: Would you mind if we killed those 6 dudes?
LF: Go right ahead.

*NaCN teleports a large Nuke to the 6 Shrak dudes who are too annoying to die and detonates it, thus killing them.

IC...

LF: Quickly. To that place with the alien ships and technology acquired through StarGate travel to other worlds.

*Everone hops on a the bus and they drive to Area 51(and Vegas)
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #598
*A bat swoops through an open window and changes into his original form, GtGD.*

GtGD: There's a $100,000,000 bounty on my head, I'm the U.s's most wanted!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #599
Sullust grabs GtGD and drags him in to collect the bounty. Unfortunately he is unprepared when GtGD shifts back into bat form. Sullust is unable to catch the beast; after thoroughly tiring himself he walks back to his seat. The bat transforms back and the new form snickers at Sullust.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris

Pages