Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #525
Sir David slaps Wise man for screwing up his plot twist :mad:

EDIT: Thanks, cap'n.

[ Thursday, March 27, 2003 17:16: Message edited by: D ]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #526
Wise Man laughs, shoves Sir David into the side of the bus, and goes to visit his grandparents. :P

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #527
*LF pulls out the piece of wood that had impaled him when he fell onto the fruit stand.

LF: (several onomilus profanties) That bloody hurt.

*LF castes a healing spell on himself and tries to figure out where the bus went...
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #528
"Ooh! Fruit! I like fruit, too!" yells Sodium Cyanide. He runs towards the place where LF fell and dives off head first. Fortunately, the cheese head (which he was still wearing) cushioned the blow enough for him to get up and buy out the fruit seller's entire stock.

"NOOoOOooo" wailed ADoS.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #529
Okay if where in the 80's Sir David, ADOS, VWM, and I can not be alive. but I'll play this ill-logical game.
JF Finds himself twenty years younger and in the prime of his life.
JF. Well I'm in the prime of my life in my favorite decade, I know what I'll do.
JF buys 49 shares of Microsoft and becomes a unfamous and not so rich Bill Gates partner.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #530
OOC: JF, that's not how time travel works, your body doesn't change, unless you kill or harm your past self.

IC...

*LF buys a nice chunk of Apple Stock, Microsoft stock, and IBM stock. Then he lets the profits go into a bank account. Then he kills that Pepsi guy who screwed over Steve Jobs.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #531
OOC: John, we left the 80's already. We're in Hong Kong. READ ALL THE POSTS BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING! AAAAAHH!!!!!

IC:
*ADoS goes off to find milk, and comes across a guy selling milk.*
Milk Guy: Want a sample?
ADoS: Sure!
*He drinks the milk, and spits it out.*
ADoS: Yuck! That was disgusting! What kind of milk was that?!
Milk Guy: Gerbil milk. You owe me five bucks.
ADoS: But you said it was a free sample! Besides, people don't use dollars in Hong Kong!
Milk Guy: No, I didn't. I said it was a sample, but I never said it was free.
*He grabs five bucks from ADoS and runs, laughing maniacally.*
ADoS: GET THAT GUY SELLING THE GERBIL MILK! HE STOLE FIVE BUCKS FROM ME! AAAAHH!!!!!
*ADoS chases him.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #532
Sir David gets off the ground, looks for Wise man, sees him talking to some people, and decides to wait till later to get revenge. Instead, he goes off to screw with someone's mind...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #533
GI: I must go(disappears.).

Then, the ground rumbles, a fault opens, and an extremely long serpent, with powerful arms, and a big head with powerful jaws rises from the fault.

Serpent: I am Sliceon, I have been empowered, changing me into Empowered Sliceon.

*Empowered Sliceon summons a big, reddish-blackish demon(with wings, although he's not currently flying.) with on of those gigantic pitch-fork thingies Neptune has, and a long, t-shaped pole with a flag at the horazontal(sp) part, with a picture of the head of his fork-thingie where the pole seperates into three prongs. And he has beige horns, with red bases, and yellow eyes. Fork-thingie in his right hand, and flag in the other.

Demon: Katoros, demono! *He then comes to life(becomes animated.)* I am Empowered Sliceon's demon-warrior, I mainly cast spells, so I'm a pyromancer.

Empowered Sliceon: I must leave.*Sinks back into the fault, and it closes.*

No, GD(great Daemon) is not god-like, he's not a god, although he's pretty powerful.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #534
OOC: isn't it supposed to be 2003 again? i assume it is.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #535
OOC: Yeah, it's 2003, but that doesn't stop me from buy Apple stock and killing that backstabing guy from Pepsi.

IC...

*LF trips the Milk Seller and ADoS beats the frell out of him. Then ADoS takes the Milk Seller's wallet and thanks LF. Finally ADoS departs to do... stuff.

LF: Wierd. Oh well. Now to stop some drug rings and bring down some (censored due to adult theme).

*LF goes off to stop a local street gang and ends up in a fight scene that resembles a low quality Kung Fu flick.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #536
Wise Man buys a banana and throws it at LF for not telling him about the cheap kung fu fight. He could have been in it!

[ Thursday, March 27, 2003 19:18: Message edited by: Urban Wise Man ]

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #537
Didn't anyone read my post? Forget it, not many people read my posts here anymore.

[ Friday, March 28, 2003 05:15: Message edited by: The Great Daemon ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #538
Lethalis, back from the limbo of real life, tries to join in on the fight, but gets there just as Wiseman pulls out his glaive and chases off all of the punks.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #539
Ahem, I forgot the name of the big pitch-fork thingie my daemon has, it kinda sounds like troglodyte, anyone know what it is? And PLEASE READ THIS POST!!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #540
OOC: Are you trying to say "trident"? Anyway, we're ignoring all your posts that have to do with Atlantis, Sliceon, or your overly powerful "characters."

IC:
*NaCN walks up to Wise Man.*
NaCN: "Don't they make lots of fireworks in Hong Kong? ...Or was that someplace else..."

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #541
Thanks, Strontium90(for telling me my pitch-fork thingie was a trident.), and ignoring me is extremely annoying. And GD is as powerful as Lethalis(maybe more, who knows?), it's true, it's true.

[ Friday, March 28, 2003 15:57: Message edited by: The Great Daemon ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #542
*LF proceeds to beat up random people for no reason.

LF: This isn't very fun...

*LF impales a guy who's messing with a child, only to find out the guy is the child's brother.

LF: Dammit!

*LF revives the guy.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #543
quote:
Originally posted by The Great Daemon:
Thanks, ADoS(for telling me my pitch-fork thingie was a trident.), and ignoring me is extremely annoying. And GD is as powerful as Lethalis(maybe more, who knows?), it's true, it's true.
OOC: Uh, I didn't tell you that. Strontium 90 did.
Demons are boring. Try something funnier. Maybe make him a little wussy demon that the other demons make fun of. He could have an inferiority complex. Just a suggestion.
By the way, you don't need to change your publicly displayed name every time you pick a new RP character. You could have just kept Flaming Blade or Mighty Paladin. You change your name more often than Alec and TM combined!

IC:
*ADoS goes to try to help in in the cheap Kung Fu fight, but he falls in a deep, deep, deep hole. He plummets for about an hour, when suddenly, it feels like he changed direction. He pops out of a hole on the other end, and finds himself somewhere in the U.S.A.*
ADoS: Hey, you really do end up in China if you dig a hole through the Earth!
*He begins to fall again.*
ADoS: Uh oh...
*He plummets again, and pops out in China. Wise man is standing next to the hole.*
ADoS: HELP!!!!!
Wise Man: Hey, what are you doing in that hole?
*He falls through agains, pops out, and falls back.*
ADoS: Darn momentum...
*He grabs onto the edge this time, and climbs out.*
ADoS: Glad that's ov--whoa!
*He falls in another hole.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #544
I hate it when my mind wanders. I was thinking about the last part of my sig.
*GD appears, covered in dirt, and carrying a shovel.*

GD: Ehhehehe.

[ Friday, March 28, 2003 16:00: Message edited by: The Great Daemon ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #545
JF. Who is the Pepsi guy who screwed over Steve Jobbs?

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #546
John Sculley?

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #547
Who's John Sculley?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #548
The Pepsi guy who screwed over Steve Jobbs, apparently.

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #549
How did he screw over Steve Jobbs?

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!

Pages