Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #25
Mp's men and Mp:There are maoists on this bus! Hopefully we won't battle, our battle currently elsewhere.

*Bus stops, Mysterious man gets on, bus starts moving again.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #26
"The bus is getting a little cramped," announced Sodium Cyanide. "Reckon I'll have to do some remodeling."
The security guard then smashed open a window with his crowbar and jumped out.

"What did he have to do that for?" asked ADoS. "Besides," he added, "that particular window was an easily removable ?Emergency Exit' window."

Sodium Cyanide soon returned with several large, "borrowed" bulldozers. With extensive usage of duct tape, he and Sir David managed to make them into a pair of heavy-duty sidecars for the bus. The best thing was, due to the size and nature of the bulldozers, they didn't have anything to fear from narrow, one-lane roads in urban areas.

OOC: how about "Bus RP" or "Wacky Bus RP" for a new name.

[ Sunday, February 16, 2003 18:43: Message edited by: Sodium MAOanide ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #27
Alec wonders for a moment what came over him, shrugs, and continues rummaging through his Mao's takeout bag.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #28
Spark falls asleep and falls out the window...and on to a sidecar.

Spark wakes up and says...."Ow."

Spark climbs back into the bus and falls asleep again.
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #29
Motrax, not having clearly explained himslef the first time, gets out of the bus for another chance to get in the bus.

"Hmmm. Pehaps I'll take a bulldozer instead of the back seat. It's more like my style."

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #30
"I highly recommend them, they're really top quality. And by the way, would you be interested in helping me attach a trailer with a snack-bar to the bus?"

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #31
Milla the midget nephil flags down the bus (can you actually do that because I have only heard of flagging a taxi)

She recognises Rosycat and Grammar Wench but the bus driver creeps her out, he reminds her of a guy she once knew that *REALLY* liked his milk.

Milla takes out her artbook, maths book and text-book and the novel that she has already read for english and proceeds to try do all of the subject's homework at once.

Leaning over her shoulder Sir Daovid observes that she has misspelt sincere andtells her so "Hey your got sincere wrong-"
He is cut off by a shout from Grammar Wench
"I heard that you blasphemer of the written word!Submit to my scythe now or your death shall be slow and painful!" she leaps out of her seat and chases Sir Daovid up and down the bus.

ADOS turns around and yells "NO RUNNING ON THE BUS OR YOU'LL BE WALKING"

OOC: No offense SD but I couldn't remember anyonelse's name at the time. And I have realised my punctation has some mistakes hopes that GW will not realise :P *then wimpers :( and hides away*

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Shock Trooper
Member # 1506
Profile #32
A female with large hawk wings soars into the bus via the conveniently placed hole in the roof. She lands gracefully in the aisle and then proceeds to fall on her kitty tail as the bus hits a pothole.

"Ow!" she yelps, rubbing her backside. Grumbling, she goes and sits down to the small nephil in the back, who looks at her curiously.

"If you don't mind me asking," she says, "how do you manage to fly with a nephil tail instead of a hawk one?"

"Same way I manage to fly with wings too small for my body weight," the hawk girl says. "Plenty of Flight spells."

[ Sunday, February 16, 2003 22:33: Message edited by: HawkGirl ]

--------------------
desperance.net -- Come on in, we don't bite. Well, I don't.
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #33
OOC: Yay, HawkGirl's here!

IC: Wench sighed. "Well, inasmuch as I've met many Nephilim for whom English is a second language, and I'm quite lenient in that regard, I won't kill you over punctuation. But remember--'your' is possessive, 'you're' is a contraction for 'you are!'"

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #34
ADoS, trying to maintain order on the bus, doesn't see the little old lady that walks in front of the bus. There are a few loud thumps, and when everyone turns to look, nothing is there, so they continue on. Reaching another stop, ADoS pulls over and opens the door.

A great knuckle dragging brute of a beast gets on the bus. It is covered with a thick, dark, hide, and appears to be wearing a loincloth, a belt, and a couple of really big mauls. The legs seem to be just a little odd, in fact they look a little short; however, they are as thick as tree boles, and appear to be able to carry the seven foot tall monster with a grace that seems incongruous with the beast itself. Its face, what can be seen above the jaw mask that it wears, is sand colored, and it has solid green eyes without pupils. A slim, pink appendage about six inches long flicks out of the small hole in the center of the jaw mask every once in a while.

Using his long arms to help keep him upright, the beast slowly moves to a seat somewhere near the middle of the bus. Lethalis, a creature whose appearance has been known to give children (and even some adults) nightmares, sits across the aisle from The Grammar Wench.

With a grunt, Lethalis pulls off the jaw mask and reveals his mouth. In his mouth are teeth which look to be nearly half inch long serrated fangs. The slim appendage seen earlier was his tongue, which is now wrapping around a peice of beef jerky and pulling back into his mouth.

[ Monday, February 17, 2003 08:53: Message edited by: Nicol Bolas ]

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #35
Spark wakes up, walks to RoR's seat, smiles, and says,"Remember me? You should. Need a memory jolt? Hears won: You're scythe can't not harm me even if i uses bad grammar."
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #36
Lethalis reaches out and casually taps Spark's back. The tap sends Spark flying down the aisle. With a voice that made a wolf's growl sound pleasant, he tells Spark, "I find the deliberate usage of improper grammar and misspelled/misused words to be very annoying, honest mistakes are one thing, but what you are doing is just being annoying."

With that, Lethalis goes back to eating his processed meat sticks. :cool:

[ Monday, February 17, 2003 20:12: Message edited by: Nicol Bolas ]

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #37
Spark goes up to Lethalis and says,"Your point? Just cause you're annoyed doesn't mean you can hurt others. This isn't 'The New Silvar Inn.'"

Spark grabs Lethalis's processed meat sticks and throws them out the window.

And runs away.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #38
A fight? I'm in!

Exar Kun picks up his rubber chicken and dashes towards Spark, waving it furiously...

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #39
ADoS: Hey, hey! The bus is big enough. We don't need bulldozer sidecars. Get rid of them! If you want somewhere else to sit, there's a spiral staircase at the back of the bus. Go to the second story. It's roomy.

OOC: There will be absolutely no more mention of Mao or TEH RESISTANCE in this topic. Sir David, please call yourself Sir David in this topic, not Sir DAOvid. Also, I will now make myself clear in saying that any attachments to the bus go on top. If you absolutely must have bulldozers, put them on the roof and install another staircase.
As for the new name, it has to be "Around the ______ in however long it takes!"

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #40
"... but it isn't the right word... Something, something... else. But what? It must explain why.. it must be explained! Why this guy? Why he? Where did it all come from? Why now?? If I.. this guy.. Ooh! No, no, wait a minute. It isn't this guy... It's the other guy! Oh yes.. now he then.. Ooohh! No, it's the other girl! I mean, wow! Yeah, that'll be something.. No.. it's some other girl. Oh yeah..."

Riibu giggles and continues muttering on her own. She has no clue what so ever on what's been happening in the bus. She did hastily glance the odd beast when it got on, but thought better of it.

Somewhere around the front part of the bus, a little reddish spot appears on one of the seats. Very slowly it starts expanding. No one notices it yet.

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waiting for medication. I could really use some.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #41
Sullust sits looking out of the window when suddenly a meat stick slaps him in the face. He notices the thing has traced a long slimy trail from Lethalis's window. In a few moments he finally builds up the nerve to walk up the aisle to the beast.

Sullust: I believe this is yours.

The creature's tongue wraps around Sullust's hand and takes the small stick. Sullust runs back to his seat.

ADOS: I said NO running!

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #42
Grumbling, Sir David removed his precious duct tape from the bulldozers. Suddenly he realized he had no way of getting them on the roof.
"LETHALIS!" he yelled. "GET OUT HERE!"
Lethalis exited the bus, and lumbered towards Sir David, looking mildly annoyed.
"Umm, sorry sir, I meant, 'Please, kind sir, would you aid me in my struggles... more specifically, could you put these on the roof?'"
Lethalis did so with one hand, then got back on the bus. Shaking, Sir David climbed past two layers of windows and began reapplying his beautiful duct tape to the bull dozers.

EDIT: Hehe... post 777...

[ Monday, February 17, 2003 16:44: Message edited by: Sir DAOvid ]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #43
Sodium Cyanide walks up to ADoS and begins to yell at him.
"Why the #^!! don't we need bulldozer sidecars? Until Alorael gets here we have no means of dealing with crowds of pedestrians! What the (%^$, man?"

"Please stop waving that crowbar around, sir," replied ADoS. "I don't want another missing window any time soon."

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Shock Trooper
Member # 1506
Profile #44
"Hmm," Aria (previously known as the hawk girl) says. "You know, if we have to put additions on the top of the bus, maybe we should patch up the hole. Where's that duct tape?"

OOC: Grr! Apparently I suck at present tense.

[ Monday, February 17, 2003 18:17: Message edited by: HawkGirl ]

--------------------
desperance.net -- Come on in, we don't bite. Well, I don't.
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #45
Riibu starts to notice the rapidly spreading red patch...
Hmmm it shouldn't be changing back she looks at her reality thingy in frustration "Stupid buy-one-get-one-free offer!"

Milla has finally finished all her homework and starts on reading several books but the noise from the fight is getting annoying.
"Oi! if you want to fight, fight on the bloody second level NOT here!"
Milla resumes reading.

--------------------

This is also a
good site
Lifecrafter
Member # 585
Profile Homepage #46
Logalot, still floating in space after the unfortunate explosion of the Spiderprise, begins to enter the atmosphere of Earth. It gets rather warm as he breaks through into the biosphere. He lands fairly painfully on his stomach. He is charred and burned, and could use a few Band-Aids, he lies on the ground for a second, before a bus pulls up next to him. He gets up, and hobbles on.

--------------------
The many faces of Logalot
--------------------
Polaris Roleplaying and Debating Board- 'Nuf said
--------------------
Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
George Bernard Shaw
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #47
After securing the four bulldozers on the roof with plenty of duct tape, Sodium Cyanide jumps out the window yet again and speeds off on a motorcycle which appeared from nowhere when he hit the ground.
About thirty minuets later he returns, somehow towing a "taco wagon" (basically a mobile fast-food place which specializes in Mexican food). He duct tapes the trailer hitch to the back bumper of the bus.
"Ok folks, now we have a place to prepare food. It comes pre-stocked, but we will need to refill on supplies now and then."

OOC: ADoS, I don't know if you planed for the bus to have a restaurant or not (because you didn't tell anyone, just like the second floor), but now it does. I will continue to make modifications to the bus (within to bounds of decency, eg. No rockets, wings, or any other means of effectively making it into a different type of vehicle) as I see fit.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #48
quote:
Originally posted by Sir DAOvid:
Grumbling, Sir David removed his precious duct tape from the bulldozers. Suddenly he realized he had no way of getting them on the roof.
"Umm, sorry sir, I meant, 'Please, kind sir, would you aid me in my struggles... more specifically, could you put these on the roof?'"
Lethalis did so with one hand, then got back on the bus.

OOC: Actually, it had never been my intention to make Lethalis that strong. He's not really all that bad a guy, for a twisted experimental mutant that was designed to kill. :cool:

Also, I'm not as touchy about grammar and spelling as RoR, I just don't like to see things like what Spark had posted. That, and that way I got to play the dashing hero for RoR. :D

IC: Lethalis lumbers to the back of the bus and goes to the rear wall. Reaching down, he puts his hands on the ground and then lifts his feet up. Swinging back and forth slightly, he steadies himself, and then lurches forward against the back wall, feet first. His rather odd, but very powerful, kick causes the back wall of the bus to become cracked along the bottom. Crawling out through the dragon sized window, Lethalis movs around to the back of the bus. He braces himself on the hitch of the mobile restaraunt and places his hands into the crack.

With an inhuman roar and a squeal of metal, Lethalis rips the back of the bus open. He steps back into the bus and pulls the "Taco Wagon" closer to the bus, so that the hitch is now actually in the bus. While NaCN duct tapes the hitch down onto the floor, Lethalis finds a seam in the front of the Taco Wagon, which he proceeds to bash in until he can get a hand inside. With a mighty grunt, the wall rips open, and now people can make their orders for food. The employees all back away from Lethalis, who goes back outside so that he can duct tape the wagon and the bus together into a single, slightly larger vehicle. Then he comes inside and orders a soft shell taco.

OOC: I hope Lethalis doesn't have to do this every time someone decides to add something extra to the bus.

--------------------
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #49
"What! we now have a taco bell?" Milla shouts as she runs up the spiral staircase of the bus (how does a spiral staircase fit on a double decker bus anyway)

"Large nachos please"she tells the remaining employee who is still shock after having his place of work being ripped up and duct-taped to a double decker bus with rocket boosters by a mutant lizard.

The employee (called Harry) finishes with Lethalis' order and proceeds to serve Milla.

OOC: Should we introduce some food poisoning or not?

--------------------

This is also a
good site

Pages