Around the place in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the place in however long it takes!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #475
OOC: *LF smacks GS for trying to kill the unkillable Entity while he was away on a business trip.

IC...

*LF grabs some cheese and eats it. Then he wracks out a knife and makes a giant cheese Slith statue.

OOC: Yay! Slith!
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #476
The cheese lands, of course, on Sir David. When he has his helmet off.

Sir David, blundering about wildly with his head encased in a lump of cheese, knocked over a cow.

Cow guy: Hey! No cow tipping!

Sir David knocked more over, somehow causing a stampede...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #477
"Yay! Look what I found!" Sodium Cyanide exclaimed ecstatically. "Cheese-heads for everyone!"

OOC: For those of you who don't know, a "cheese-head" is a large chunk of foam in the shape of a wedge of cheese which you wear on your head to symbolize your Wisconsin-ness (say, at a Greenbay Packers game for instance).

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #478
I said Alorael MAULED, not KILLED the entity, why would I want to kill the entity, by the way, Mutant GS is extremely powerful, but he's not a god, or god-like, he has skills with illusions and taking control over plants.

*GS fights a Kogal Dragon(A Kogal Dragon is a god dragon that controls the elements and is immune to them, the entity would get his butt kicked if he fought a Kogal Dragon.), after getting burnt, frozen, shocked, hit by magic AND death energy, GS fights a two-headed dragon instead(An armor wearing, fire breathing dragon with two heads, and three brains, the thoughts the heads want shared go to the third brain.), after tying(the dragon almost won), he fights an insectoid dragon(A dragon that has a tail with a stinger, and shoots wbs out of it's back.), and loses still(got covered in webs.)*

Mutant GS: Those dragons were lucky, why did they come here? Hmmmmmm.........COOL!!!!*Lobs several pieces of cheese at several people.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #479
Frustrated at the fact that GS is overly addicted to having an overpowered character Wise Man deflects a large hunk of cheese to his face, knocking him out cold.

"And a Blademaster never misses, GS..."

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #480
After taking his cheese-head hat from NaCN, Lethalis goes to a Packers game. He doesn't have a ticket, so he hops the rail and watches from behind the team. The game goes badly, but, as usual, the Packers fans don't care, they all go out and party wildly, just not as rambunctiously as if the Packers had won.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #481
*LF remebers back when the Packers didn't suck.

LF: Nothing says indifference like celebrating whether you win or lose.

OOC:
*LF smacks GS(again) for being annoying to everyone.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #482
*GS stands back up, unharmed.*

GS: I'm am iluusion.*Disappears, then, a gigantic, powerful, Mutant appears.* I am the REAL Mutant GS.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #483
OOC: yeah, with that kind of attitude you can say whatever the hell you want! btw, illusionary and mind-altering magic have no effect on a Blademaster.

IC:
Wise Man produces a Soul Lance and hurls it at MUTANT GS, ensnaring him with soul energy and thus imobilizing him. Wise Man goes back to the ball game.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #484
Then Mutant GS turns into water and escapes, then changes back.

GS: My father was a water elemental. My mother was a shaper.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #485
OOC:
Mars: Will someone ban this guy who dares to do what even TGO would not(ruin an RP just to be a (censored due to a whole lotta profanity)

*Mars smacks whoever created and controls GS(A violation of the RP rules.

IC...

*LF meditates and awakens with knowlege of how the universe works. In his excitement over the learning LF hits his head on a rock and forgets what he learned.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #486
*Then GS breathes fire and ice on Lone Flame for what he said.*

Mutant GS: NEVER disrespect me!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #487
OOC: GS, cut it out, or I'm telling Drakefyre again!

IC:
*ADoS finds a dairy, and steals a cow. He tries to smuggle it onto the bus, but it can't climb the stairs, due to the steepness. He fixes a pulley to the bus and lifts it up that way.*
ADoS: Yay! Now I get all the milk I want!

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #488
GS(to Ados): Do you like chocolate milk?

Telling Drakfyre AGAIN? What did he do to me the first time? That reminds me, should I get rid of that Lokipu part of my sig?

And I actually DO know how to make chocolate syrup, I shouldn't tell, without a price, anyway.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #489
quote:
Originally posted by Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras:
*Then GS breathes fire and ice on Lone Flame for what he said.*

Mutant GS: NEVER disrespect me!

OOC: With your kind of attitude and lust for power in the form of overpowered characters, you don't deserve respect in this RP.

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #490
*LF's life saver amulet revives him and he beats the hell out of GS(The person, not the character)

LF: You dare kill me for no good reason!

*LF puts on another life saving amulet. Then LF castes Life 3 on himself.

OOC: Ah the joy of some of the Exile items Jeff made. And the BOE items I made. Plus Final Fantasy 6. Yay Spiderweb and Squaresoft.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #491
OOC: Go for Magic: the Gathering spells. Much more powerful, and they never miss, no matter where the enemy is, even if it is hiding in the center of the planet.

IC: Nicol Bolas, the planeswalker, enters the plane. Seeing Mutant GS, He creates the armoring ward of the combat magi. Pulling power from the memories of lands that he has seen, and from the artifacts that he is wearing, he casts every direct damage spell he knows (and there are about fifteen that I can remember right off the top of my head). Lava spurts from a volcano, and shoots into a high arc. The magma crashes down upon Mutant GS at the same time as three different balls of fire strike him and his flesh is blasted from his bones by a disintegration spell. As the other spells were approaching though, Mutant GS burst into flames several times, was struck by five lightning bolts, ripped open by a scythe of fire, and struck by a soundwave that ruptured all of his internal organs. Finally, to top it all off, the city of Atlantis is swallowed by the ocean floor that it had rested upon. Then, just to be really mean, Nicol Bolas summons several creatures. The creatures are sent down to Atlantis, and devour it; after destroying every stone and building that had made up Atlantis, the creatures dissipate into the æther and return to the site of Mutant GS's destruction. Dust and blood are all that are left of Mutant GS. The creatures each take a seperate piece of the remains and they scatter them across the world, all save the his heart, which Nicol Bolas had protected magically. Grinning with a really, really evil thought, Nicol Bolas planeswalks away from the plane, but drops Mutant GS's heart into the Planar Void, from which only a planeswalker can escape.

Lethalis watches the show and applauds the destruction of the very annoying child. :D

[ Wednesday, March 19, 2003 20:00: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #492
*LF applauds Nicol Bolas and apologises for killing him at NSI. Then LF looks at his watch for a while.

Lethalis: What are you doing?

LF: Counting down how long it takes GS to pull some BS revival.

Lethalis: Oh.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #493
Wise Man applauds Nicol Bolas. Profusely. Then he drives a large truck filled with weaponry to LF and Lethalis. "While we wait, we might as well set up some heavy artillery." Then he readies a large trench mortar.

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #494
Then, the Earth shakes, opens up, and swallows Lethalis, and then Atlantis rises, untouched, then a GIANT Mutant GS appears and summons several smaller GS's, which creates Mutant GS illusions, and so on and so forth, then they set out to conquer those who defie the Atlantian cause.

Mutant GS: Feel my wrath!! MY armies cannot be defeated, they are the armies of Atlantis, the citie that never dies!!

Anyone gonna step forth to oppose the Atlantian cause(only because I'm bored, and you cannot get me, I'm not within anyone's reach!)!!??

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #495
Wise Man switches the channel on the portable TV. "Well, time to watch the news."

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #496
Wise Man's portable tv: our news today is that gigantic armies of raptor-like humanoids are ravaging across Earth destroying those who dislike, hate, or don't beleive in Atlantis(I don't know why I did this).

[ Thursday, March 20, 2003 16:36: Message edited by: Green Stripe of Cryoas and Fyoras ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #497
OOC: you don't control the Wise Portable TV, I DO! just like nobody controls the bus except ADoS.

"Whoops, wrong channel." Wise Man switched back to CTV Sportsnet for NCAA coverage, then put the TV inside the bus for everyone to watch.

[ Thursday, March 20, 2003 18:35: Message edited by: Urban Wise Man ]

--------------------
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #498
Nicol Bolas, still flying above the ground, disturbs the grave of Lethalis with a spell, Lethalis ges up, looks around, and shakes the dirt off of himself. Then he wanders over to the bus and gets on. He starts a game of 20 Questions with interested people.

Meanwhile, Nicol Bolas decides to whip out the heavy artillary. First, the Big Furry Monster appears. It stands about a mile in height (no really, that about how the describe it: "...look, it was wearing leviathans and dreadnaughts as jewelry! It was BIG!") It picks up the Giant whatever it was that GS says he is now, and holds him securely. Casting a plethora of wards, NB makes the BFM immune to all hostile magic. Finding one of the real mutant GS things, NB casts Exterminate, and all of the mutants are sucked into the Planar Void. Then the island of Atlantis is covered with a heavy rain... of stones. Using a few lobotomy spells, NB wipes all of the illusion and summoning magic from GS's mind, and deposits the knowledge into the Planar Void. Chanting Hymns to Turok, NB wipes the rest of GS's mind blank. Finally, he casts Dark Banishing, and consigns the child to the Planar Void as well. Then he left and went to work, because he is running late.

[ Friday, March 21, 2003 20:14: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #499
You know, it might be better just to completely ignore everything he says that does not contribute to the RP... like, if he introduces a new story line that makes sense and that doesn't make him all-powerful, we take it. The second he starts with the abilities, we completely ignore that post. Pretend it doesn't exist. If he kills you, don't revive, just go on like you were before he killed you. OK? Maybe he will learn the rules, and actually play by them; if not, it's nobody's problem but his.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.

Pages