Legends of Divinity OOC

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Legends of Divinity OOC
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #50
quote:
Originally written by Spokesmage of the Dead:

Oh, and Nalyd might want to borrow some vampires. Just checking to see if it's okay.
Well, I did unreservedly release all rights and particular control over them.
quote:
Originally written by Spokesmage of the Dead:

That's fine, generic isn't necessarily bad, just a bit monotonous for the more experienced RPers.
After seeing your introductory post and this statement, I'm curious. How much experience do you have with RPs, and where?

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #51
Well, to RP, you must have experience in one of the following: Liberal Arts, C Movies on the Scifi Channel, or Blind Guardian

Also, you must have no experience whatsoever in the following field: having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex.

Also, if Nalyd/(Seoth) is straight forward enough with my guy and will help serve my guy's ultimate purposes, Seoth will learn to love the Life Creation Guy.

--------------------
"I don't understand a word you just said. Try speaking American. It's the only language I understand."
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #52
Okay, Nalyd et al. should shortly be added to the roster. As soon as I actually read the IC.
And I categorically refuse to remove you from the roster, Tyran. You're joining back in whether you like it or not.

quote:
Originally written by LF:

Also, you must have no experience whatsoever in the following field: having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex.

Whoops. I'm out.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #53
To the person who made the unnamed mage nation would you mind if I gave it a name? or for that matter would you mind if I destroyed it?

[ Thursday, April 19, 2007 13:10: Message edited by: Lord Safey ]

--------------------
A rock has weight whether you admit it or not
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #54
Whoa... if you have the power to take out an entire city of mages, that's too much (especially if you think you can do it in one or two posts). I mean, my demigod doesn't even have followers yet.

That said, if Dikiyoba doesn't post an IC today or tomorrow, you have Dikiyoba's permission to beat Dikiyoba with sticks.
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #55
I didn't say it would happen soon,in one turn, or it would that it would be easy.

added on:
It never said the nation consitsted of mages. It is possible thats what the author meant or mabey the author meant that unname mage nation had more mages then average. Thats why I was asking.

You also ruled out deceit entirley.I to be honest I plan on trashing a few villages, small towns, and military outposts before I take on a major city.

[ Thursday, April 19, 2007 14:43: Message edited by: Lord Safey ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #56
Sure. It was just an "Insignificant Mage-nation", after all. You can mess with it all you want.

And by "Mage-nation", Nalyd meant that it was a nation that highly valued magic and put most of it's investments there. Highly advanced, abundance of mages, etc.

[ Thursday, April 19, 2007 14:40: Message edited by: Spokesmage of the Dead ]

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #57
Thats good to hear. Since its insignificant I guess I can start it towards the path of its destruction.

p.s. key word is start

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #58
I think James could take out the entire Mage Nation... and by Mage Nation, I mean, its female population... and by take out, I mean on a date.

Now, no nation can survive very long without the female portion of its population... actual, raw power is highly over-rated.

--------------------
"I don't understand a word you just said. Try speaking American. It's the only language I understand."
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #59
Oh, the remaining males would be very motivated to get their female companions back. They could probably manage something. And, besides, shouldn't James be bisexual? He is the god of all kinds of love, you know.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #60
You sure he want to date all of them? Sure he might want to date the pretty ones but surly they aren't all pretty.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #61
Going over the data for the roster, I noticed that the only regional/city name reference that we have for the Cassius/Fourty scene is the Sonne River.

Just FYI.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #62
Wow. This thing really caught its second wind. Let's hope we can go the distance, rather than die halfway.

I defer the question of the city's name to Dikiyoba, as Forty was the mayor.

--------------------
quote:

Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #63
EDIT: Never mind.

[ Saturday, April 21, 2007 15:57: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #64
No. James isn't bisexual. Contrary to popular belief, it's not a requirement for being a love god. And as far as the ugly women are concerned... James has the ability to make a woman more beautiful just be poking her(much cooler than raining hellfire from the sky).

Btw. James isn't without some offensive capabilities.

[ Friday, April 20, 2007 03:40: Message edited by: LF ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #65
I wondered about the layout of Kirkwood and its surroundings, and decided to collect my ideas to a rough map. The directions are what they are, as I didn't read all the descriptions of the area before making it. We don't necessarily need a map (at least, not a map based on this one), but since there are now more than one god on the area, a way to keep a note of everyone's locations wouldn't be too bad.

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #66
Sorry I didn't post before you, FF...

I had the slums as being inside the city walls.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #67
Nalyd knows that James isn't without offensive capabilities. He just said that they weren't as powerful or overt as, say, a blast of wind and lightning.

EDIT- Nalyd is sorry that he took so long to respond. He was grounded yesterday.

[ Saturday, April 21, 2007 04:17: Message edited by: Spokesmage of the Dead ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #68
Yep, sounds like it's time for James the Deity to go Vampire Hunter D on some vampires... hopefully, he'll find some help along the way so he doesn't have as big a chance at getting the crap kicked out of him.

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #69
Um, Nalyd? Harath is the god of harsh justice and Cassius is the god of suffering. They're different. Very different.

Dikiyoba.
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #70
Ephesos, it' likely there are slummy areas inside the town, too (especially in the old town, I'd think). I just added the one surrounding the city walls because that usually happens when a walled city keeps expanding; newcomers who can't afford living in the better areas are forced to built their homes outside the protective barriers, and as they usually have to build their houses on their own, the work is rather crappy.

BTW, the red dagger is supposed to be the mark of the Assasins' Guild or some other illegal organization. Suit yourself.

[ Saturday, April 21, 2007 07:55: Message edited by: Frozen Feet ]

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #71
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Um, Nalyd? Harath is the god of harsh justice and Cassius is the god of suffering. They're different. Very different.

Dikiyoba.

Depends on whether or not you're on the receiving end of it

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #72
****! Nalyd must have misread that somehow. Sorry, he'll change that.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #73
Nalyd, Sliros just awoke. You're kinda putting words in my mouth. A lot of words.

Controlling other characters without their consent is generally frowned upon, at least around here. So I'd appreciate it if you could change that last post.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #74
Ephesos, did you forget that there's already a faction named the Forsaken? Or are you and Dikiyoba plotting together?

--------------------
quote:

Pages