Legends of Divinity OOC

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Legends of Divinity OOC
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #525
5 in a row... For the love of... Get a room you two

--------------------
"These sunglasses sure make it difficult to see in the dark, but I refuse to take them off because I'm an American and Americans always wear sunglasses."
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #526
I'm fairly certain that by now everyone in the RP checks their PMs on a regular basis. Posting to say someone has a PM somewhat defeats the purpose. :P

--------------------
I spilled spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
- Steven Wright
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #527
One last PM from my end, Nalyd. Just to irritate these two. :P

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #528
Wayne Brady give power to choke these people...

--------------------
"These sunglasses sure make it difficult to see in the dark, but I refuse to take them off because I'm an American and Americans always wear sunglasses."
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #529
quote:
Originally written by Bandit Keith:

Wayne Brady give power to choke these people...
And I thought I was strange...

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #530
You must not have seen the episode of Chappelle's Show or the StarGate SG-1 episode with him in it.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #531
You'll also notice that he was fatally stabbed in the Stargate SG-1 episode. Oh, and the g in Stargate isn't capitalized.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #532
minor details...

--------------------
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #533
quote:

5 in a row... For the love of... Get a room you two
Don't respond to this unless you have something actually worth saying, but please keep in mind how bloated and inane you're making this thread by posting endlessly in it.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #534
Nalyd will be adding an IC tomorrow.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #535
Ephesos, PM. URGENT!

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #536
Nioca, GOT IT!!!

Seriously, man, calm down.

EDIT: There, it's all fixed. Go off on your little sideplot now. :P

[ Friday, June 01, 2007 20:26: Message edited by: Ephesos ]

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #537
Sorry. I panicked a little when Nalyd said he was going ahead with the plot tomorrow.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #538
quote:
Originally written by Calphrexo:

Don't respond to this unless you have something actually worth saying, but please keep in mind how bloated and inane you're making this thread by posting endlessly in it.
If you were here in person, I would've smacked the hell out of you over that(knowing my luck, you'd be a lot bigger and tougher than me, but I'd still do it).

Anyway, I fail to see how my joking comment on their continuously telling each other about having PMs is any worse than 1) their having to keep telling each other this, and 2) your complaining about my joke about it.

On a more important note, I'm going to sit the RP out for a bit since my characters are now a day or two ahead of everyone, in order to keep at least some consistency. Please try not to destroy the world or anything while I'm not able to do anything.

[ Saturday, June 02, 2007 06:52: Message edited by: Bandit Keith ]

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #539
quote:

Please try not to destroy the world or anything while I'm not able to do anything.
Quoted for irony.

Anybody hear from ET recently?

EDIT: Nevermind, ET's still in.

[ Saturday, June 02, 2007 10:59: Message edited by: Ephesos ]

--------------------

Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #540
quote:

quote:
Originally written by Calphrexo:

If you were here in person, I would've smacked the hell out of you over that(knowing my luck, you'd be a lot bigger and tougher than me, but I'd still do it).

Anyway, I fail to see how my joking comment on their continuously telling each other about having PMs is any worse than 1) their having to keep telling each other this, and 2) your complaining about my joke about it.

I'm not talking about a single post; I'm talking about the posts which you've been making in this thread. You don't need to comment on every single thing which pops up in this thread, or respond to each new post. Having to sort through all of the side-conversations for actual information is bcoming a problem, and it appears to me that you tend to start and/or continue them.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #541
Yeah, blame me for that. Sure. It's not like it wouldn't happen without my contribution, since, after all, I'm the only who does that sort of thing around here, right. Sorry for not conforming to your double-standards.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #542
Everybody shut up. If you don't have something story-related to say, you shouldn't even be in the thread.

--------------------

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #543
That also includes checking your profile for new private messages once every few days (or more often if you're working closely with someone) instead of posting notices that you've PMed someone.

Dikiyoba.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #544
Your move, Nioca.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #545
One of these days we need to give Safey a program with spell-check and a link to dictionary.com... Anyway, I'm now at a bit of a loss on what to do with these recent developments... Even keeping up with what's going on, I have no idea what's going on...

[ Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:50: Message edited by: Blindy O'Sightless ]

--------------------
When asked about his voicing of Unicron, Orson Welles is quoted as saying, "Unicron was the perfect character for me to play. I find it easy to relate to him. We're both the size of a planet and we both can eat said planet."
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #546
It seems that Safey is trying to make his way back into Kirwood. I'll be trying to write an IC soon... and when I get it done, it'll probably be modified because I'm trying to think up one from Makroangkeen's perspective. Sadly, this means I have to catch myself up on exactly what Geltor's been doing lately... and that will definitely result in a migraine.

Safey, if you'd be so kind, could you post something of a summary to catch us all up on your minions? I can't keep them straight anymore.

(Also, I'm getting a bit annoyed by your writing style of only letting the opponent do anything when you're right there to undo it instantly. It's kinda boring to read.)

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #547
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

Sadly, this means I have to catch myself up on exactly what Geltor's been doing lately... and that will definitely result in a migraine.

Safey, if you'd be so kind, could you post something of a summary to catch us all up on your minions? I can't keep them straight anymore.

I might be so kind to give you a summary if you be so kind not to be as condescending. So what if I am a newb when it comes to an RP. I also admit a lot of the stuff I did on the RP I shouldn't have. However you are far more arrogant than any talent you have can justify. Others who had disagreements with me, Dikiyoba who threaten to ignore some of my ICs if I didn't tone down, or Frozen Feet who ask me to leave, both are far easier to work with then you. Which if I might be so bold to say that cooperation is by far a more important factor the grammar skills.

[ Wednesday, June 06, 2007 23:15: Message edited by: Safey ]

--------------------
A rock has weight whether you admit it or not
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #548
Only my arrogance is backed up by talent... Too bad that only applies to something that has nothing to do with this RP.

Safey, you should probly fire your english teacher. What you need is a young, attractive english teacher who gives you the sort of personal attention that is illegal in some states. Then you will be the grammar king(or at the very least be a lot happier)

E, I have noticed how absurdly pretentious you seem to be, as per some of the stuff you have said. In fact, your pretentiousness exceeds even mine. You might want to look into some sort of counseling for your ego problem(s).

LF, you have almost no room to talk about any of those 2 you just talked about. You should be in therapy(and have the crap kicked out of you), you stupid hippy.

Well, that about covers all the talking down to that needs to be done for the sake of player betterment.

[ Thursday, June 07, 2007 05:18: Message edited by: Blindy O'Sightless ]

--------------------
When asked about his voicing of Unicron, Orson Welles is quoted as saying, "Unicron was the perfect character for me to play. I find it easy to relate to him. We're both the size of a planet and we both can eat said planet."
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #549
Crap. With Tullegolar banned, who's going to take over for Fallian?

--------------------

Pages