Legends of Divinity OOC

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Legends of Divinity OOC
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #575
Well, I just sent in the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch so there will probly be a lot of hardcore violence...

--------------------
You've long since crossed over into unfounded speculation.
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #576
Just note that I have some big plans for that alter and th e demons it can make. I h ave few plans for th e type of demons it makes. So I rather not any tampering with it.

--------------------
A rock has weight whether you admit it or not
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #577
Can anyone remember if we've named that fertility goddess?

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #578
I didn't name it. I haven't seen it being reffered to as a name yet. so I have to say no.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #579
As far as I'm aware, no.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #580
Nalyd is becoming depressed with his inability to make a good IC.

Does anyone want to take control of Seoth and Krasonva?

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #581
Naly, you're doing fine. The mistakes in your IC can be attributed to a misunderstanding on Seoth's part, which makes his character more realistic.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #582
Yeah, keep on. None of us would be able to do your characters properly, since no one can run someone's character better than the person who made it.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #583
My computer problems got better, but then they got much worse. I'm guessing I won't have the steady access necessary to write IC posts. I entrust the vampires, Mannik, and Cassius to Dikiyoba and Seoth; and if ET wants to use Kuberr, he is welcome to. These donations may be ignored, made into NPCs, or RPed with. Assume when making decisions that I will not regain control of them later.

--------------------
It's only an eye, my lord.
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #584
me and lone flame are planning an up comeing battle. I plan on useing it as a plot device to banish Geltor/Makroangkeen. Since the general consensus is they are overpowered I don't expect to many complaints. The banishment is long term and possibly permenant and will only be brought back when the general consensus thinks its a good idea to bring him back.

P.S. Nayld, Ephesos, and Nicoa, if you want to have input in this battle thats fine with me but your going to need to discuss it with me and LoneFlame.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #585
Hopefully, we will be able to make this good enough for those of you who have been less than enthusiastic about the whole 'demon war' thing.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #586
I just want to know where you plan on taking this, since my forces will be involved. (I sent a PM)

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #587
Hope that was entertaining for y'all...

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #588
Since Seoth is currently in the city, Nalyd woul d also like to know where this is going to go.

PM, please.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #589
Nayld I sent you a pm.

edit: I won't post my next major IC until everyone who wants to be involved is involved and states they are ready.

[ Tuesday, June 19, 2007 20:56: Message edited by: Safey ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #590
I'm ready, but I'm waiting on Lone Flame.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #591
Waiting on me to do what exactly?

EDIT: Whatever it is you're waiting on, I hope I already covered it.

[ Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:27: Message edited by: Darko the Dark God of Darkness ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #592
I'm waiting for the fight between Yumi and Soradin. As well as for you, Nayld, and Epheoses (if he wants to be involved) make final prepations for the battle. I won't have Geltor finsh his portal till everything is finshed.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #593
Wait; did Minoko kill one of Avin's warriors? Because if she did, I can guarantee that Avin will come to blows with her sooner or later.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #594
K's a coming.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #595
Okay, so I apparently need to edit that post some to 1) add explosions. 2) clarify certain things.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #596
First off, is it Kirwood or Kirkwood? I thought it was Kirwood, but is it? Second, the balance seems to be getting a little lopsided when it comes to forces. We have at least 5 gods of varying power against Geltor. Admittedly, with Mangoka-what's-his-name involved, the fight will be a tiny bit more even, but he still would end up facing at least 5 gods at once, which sort of makes it obvious who would win. And that's assuming that Sliros, Ashataro, Noric, Luarazial, and Marras don't join the battle. Of course, Seoth could join the opposing side to preserve a balance, but I don't see him doing that.

EDIT: Unless Krasonva and Seoth go at it immediately, thus removing them from the fight. But that still leaves the odds a little lopsided, especially if Sliros joins.

[ Wednesday, June 20, 2007 14:21: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #597
Well although I now reget doing it; this was the seneraio I had in mind when makeing Geltor overpowered. If you still think Geltor has the short end of the stick we could add a couple of assiting npc gods if you would like.

edit: Seoth wouldn't have to go at it immieditanly it would just need to consume all of his attetion for the whole of the battle.

[ Wednesday, June 20, 2007 14:26: Message edited by: Safey ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #598
Currently. Geltor does have an army and some fairly high lv demons working for him. Also, there is a very strong possibility that he'll have the home field advantage by the time the final fight comes about.

Also, with Seoth most likely having to deal with firewoman, that leaves James, Minoko, Silro(possibly), and Avin(I think) fighting Geltor, who currently has the equivalent power of at least 3 gods. I don't see a balance problem there. Seems like it will be quite a close fight(especially if a dark god or two decides to participate in the battle in order to press their own random generic agendas)

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #599
I'm working on an ending post for Cassius. It will be ruthless. Fourty might have another post coming soon but I'm waiting for the Kirwood situation to be resolved before making any new plans.

Also, since Dikiyoba is too lazy to send a PM, what is the demon situation in Trantite, Safey? Or rather, what will it be once the attack in Kirwood starts?

Pages