Legends of Divinity OOC

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Legends of Divinity OOC
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #475
quote:
Originally written by Bandit Keith:

Btw, FF, the Energy Balls in this context are more of a Charmed thing, than DBZ. So's the fiery teleportation and a handful of other crap.
Referencing to another bad series really doesn't help that much... but I have to admit that it is better than DBZ.

Also, after a good night's sleep, I'm not feeling so cranky anymore and have returned to my somewhat-more-civilized self. To further explain my thoughts, I sent you, Nalyd and Safey (for him to read if he comes back) some new PMs.

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #476
This is the only RP where I have followed the OOC with more interest than the IC. Forget the IC (I stopped reading that a few pages ago), this OOC has more drama, humour and characters than ten pages of your IC's.

:D

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #477
Sadly, I know a couple of people who'd agree.

On a sidenote, Charmed was a good show... for a very small portion of it. To be specific the episodes with that guy who played Dr Doom on the Fantastic Four movie. Any other episodes just plain sucked.

That said, enjoy not having to deal with me for the rest of the weekend.

EDIT: I see I wasn't the only one who took a break this past weekend...

More EDIT: I tacked on some(a lot) of stuff to my last post in the IC. I really didn't see a need to post a completely new post. That and I really don't want do too much to needlessly raise the IC closer to the board's post limits.

[ Sunday, May 27, 2007 18:55: Message edited by: Bandit Keith ]

--------------------
"These sunglasses sure make it difficult to see in the dark, but I refuse to take them off because I'm an American and Americans always wear sunglasses."
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #478
Not *exactly* the modifications I hoped for, but decent enough. It seems that one of your magic-guy-trio is quite stupid (or I just didn't read it carefully enough) as he did not teleport away from Geltor. I'm half-waiting he will rip that guy's head off and steal his powers.

As for Lenar and Nalyd, I hope they check their private messages soon.

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #479
Not really. That's the lawyer. They're indestructible. If you manage to kill a lawyer, they just pop back up in 5 to 7 business days, at which time they sue you for everything you're worth and then some. Everyone knows that.

--------------------
"These sunglasses sure make it difficult to see in the dark, but I refuse to take them off because I'm an American and Americans always wear sunglasses."
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #480
Just imagined Geltor becoming a lawyer... *Shudder*

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #481
Not even he would sink that low.

Ephesos, if I don't get some kind of response from you by Wednesday, I'm moving on without you.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #482
With any luck, this'll tone down the war thing a bit for those people who want to do non-combat orientated storylines. Then when the war finally does go down, it'll be done right and be cool and stuff, even though I personally would like to see it wrapped up more quickly, rather than slowly.

I just hope Safey decides to discuss with me about the lawyer guy before dealing with him in any big way. Anyone who's actually paid some attention to my IC posts should be able to figure out some reasons why.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #483
I posted before I saw your last post. Still I consult with you and edit it accordingly.

by the way Lone flame you have a pm

edit: I strongly dislike beuarcay and everything related to it. It was extremly tempting to have Geltor attack Burrad. However I decided against it. Now that another highly beurcratic force has confronted him I can't resist haveing him trying to destroy it.

[ Monday, May 28, 2007 13:41: Message edited by: Lord Safey ]

--------------------
A rock has weight whether you admit it or not
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #484
That's what I get for watching Mystery Science Theatre 3000 instead of religiously watching these forums.

Demonic Lawyer who hunts down demons... Yeah, I don't know why the hell I thought that was a good character idea(what's even worse is that I came up with it before I ever saw an episode of Charmed)

Safey, PM

[ Monday, May 28, 2007 13:25: Message edited by: Bandit Keith ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #485
Is that good?

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #486
I forgot that LF had already created a character named Serena; I changed the name of Syrene, a character I just introduced, into Nemesis.

I have also neglected Kesh's offer to Kuberr. But since he's already nominally allied to Cassius and since Cassius has declared Mannik a neutral city (and is willing to enforce its neutrality), I think it would be in character for Kuberr to refuse.

Also, what is Minoko's title and what exactly is she the patron god of?

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #487
The title is Goddess of Corporate Enterprise, which roughly translates to less than legal/moral businesses, such as false religion, slave trade, extortion, drugs, prostitution, law firms, big corporations, ect. Little of which has anything to do with the demon war and undead armies. The only problem she has with the evil villains is the trouble it causes for her business plans.

[ Monday, May 28, 2007 16:47: Message edited by: Bandit Keith ]

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #488
...so I'm vaguely following this still, and I might write an IC tomorrow. But since when was Minoko a goddess?

EDIT: Or, I'll have one now. Nioca, I'm sorry, but I can't remember if there was an original purpose to our meeting. Your move, at any rate.

[ Monday, May 28, 2007 20:46: Message edited by: Ephesos ]

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #489
Since it seemed like a good idea... That and it was briefly mentioned, but not discussed when James and her had that little argument when he went to see her. It kinda makes sense, though. She had her own power which she used to do the whole James the Deity false religion thing to make money. Some people figured it out, but liked her enough to start worshiping her... Or something like that.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #490
Nalyd, you did a fine job. I don't know where you're planning to go with the "there's more to balance than..." -stuff, but you could use it as a hook to help Nioca develop that "higher pantheon" plotline.

BTW, I think Safey's last post was an improvement too.

As far as other things go, Lenar and premonition have promised to be back in not-too-distant future. Does anyone now about ET?

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #491
I PMed ET, for what it's worth.

quote:

Since it seemed like a good idea... That and it was briefly mentioned, but not discussed when James and her had that little argument when he went to see her. It kinda makes sense, though. She had her own power which she used to do the whole James the Deity false religion thing to make money. Some people figured it out, but liked her enough to start worshiping her... Or something like that.
Okay, glad to see that you're apparently as confused about it as me.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #492
Yeah, one of these days the universe should get an over deity or two and keep some of the more troublesome deities(which is pretty much most of them) in check.

EDIT: On a sienote, I really do wonder what would've happened with that Death God and Crazy Goddess storyline. I haven't seen anything out of them in a while, so does that mean that they're out?

[ Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:01: Message edited by: Bandit Keith ]

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #493
quote:

On a sienote, I really do wonder what would've happened with that Death God and Crazy Goddess storyline. I haven't seen anything out of them in a while, so does that mean that they're out?
quote:
Originally written by Frozen Feet:

Lenar and premonition have promised to be back in not-too-distant future.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #494
I replied, Ephesos.

Also, a quick explanation of Avin's last words. When Avin is talking about the pantheon, he's not talking about the other gods and goddesses, but rather something more like a Mount Olympus. A home and central meeting hub for the gods, essentially. Obviously, Avin has been unable to contact it. Also, this plays further into the higher deities. In fact, the whole thing plays into the higher deities plotline. And before you ask, no, the white-haired woman is not one of them, nor is she a deity of any kind or hierarchy.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #495
Avin, Sliros, there room in this party for one more? I was thinking maybe catching a movie, going for a burger and beer afterwards. Y'know, gods' night out. :P

--------------------
I saw a bank that said "24 Hour Banking", but I don't have that much time.
- Steven Wright
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #496
How come James never gets invited to parties with other gods... Oh yeah, cause he's a J******

[ Tuesday, May 29, 2007 14:18: Message edited by: Bandit Keith ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #497
quote:

Yeah, one of these days the universe should get an over deity or two and keep some of the more troublesome deities(which is pretty much most of them) in check.
There is a higher deity than ours, keeping watch over things. The only problem is, it has had orders to not meddle with life on Kalandha / doesn't care a damn thing how the fight goes or who will win, as long as somebody comes out as the winner. Blockade of Kalandha is, luckily, still a-bit-less-than-a-month away game-time, so our characters have a chance to settle scores before realizing that the being even exists.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #498
In any decently run universe, that guy would've been thrown out on his omnipotent arse a long time ago. But I suppose that's what's wrong with every realm/plane of existence. There isn't any decent upper management.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #499
Nah, we're just too small to see the big picture and thus cannot understand what the management's up to and why. It's fun to blame your superiors, but suprisingly often the fault is yours and you're just trying to shove the responsibility to someone else's shoulders.

--------------------

Pages