New Silver Inn v2.0

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New Silver Inn v2.0
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #75
Namothil slipped through the streets, moving for the target. No one noticed him, until he approached the enemy building.

"Halt!" Thud. The dagger's hilt struck an exceptionally alert sentry, knocking him senseless.
'Time limited now. Must assume a change of watch first. Lucky his partner was asleep.' He moved over to ensure the sentries' continued slumber. 'Now, which roof?'

OOC: I don't expect to have time to post again till Saturday.
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #76
The nephil, not exactly adept at commanding, decides to head out at first notice. He wasn't exactly briefed on what to do so......
He strung up his bow, right after the meeting. He strung out for the army they were going to attack. Coming within range, he fired off an arrow at the forces and pulled tight, then repeated. After creating some chaos, he headed back to base, gathered up the mercenaries, and went out to fight.

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #77
After the brief, somewhat confusing conversation with Ilofekh, ef found yet another note.

"Sorry I didn't mention this earlier, but be sure to have those who will conduct any action in Aizo are dressed up real warm. It's south of the Central Line, you know -- by the time of the meeting, it'll be the dead of winter there."

OOC: If this plotline gets off of the ground, would anyone mind if I took a degree of control over it?

[ Tuesday, March 18, 2003 16:20: Message edited by: Sasha ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #78
Wise Man watched over the complex from a rooftop one house away from it. One guard is dead, the other's asleep. He then saw Namothil half a block away and motioned him to approach. Five minutes later, Firedrake arrived at their position.

"Ready?" Wise Man asked, glaive in hand and ready. Namothil and Firedrake drew their respective weapons and nodded. "I realise that not everyone can jump far. I'll leap to the guard, straight for the kill. If you two can't jump that far, catch up to me quickly."

With that, the three went into action, quickly dispatching the inept guard.

OOC: can anyone tell me what Namothil and Firedrake fight with, and their respective fighting skills?

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #79
OOC: Sasha: I wouldn't mind. I'd be happy to discuss philosophy with crystal souls any time, but I feel out of my depth with something like this. You will have to win Lethalis' respect, not mine.

Namothil, Firedrake: Both are spy/assassins. Both quite good with swords. Namothil also has some minor magical abilities.

IC:

'One thing's certain, I have to fight either to save the ruler or to surplant him, that will show. Politics. Oh, it can't be helped. Let's hope the Nightmares remember to keep contact with me. Or I will have to send Riibu.

Now, the messages:

Most Revered Sir,
I expect to see you at our meeting as planned. Discussion of strategies should wait until then. Do not expose yourself prematurely. The situation is under control.
With sincerest respect,
Lewis

General,
the situation is out of hand. We attacked and lost and are probably being spied on. I need your troops now.
Renar'thal

Interesting. So they are both in it. Though nothing about the imperial ruler - a pity. Well, mmh...Ilofekh may appear again and tell me more, as he most certainly needs all the support he can get.

I'm in for a serious fight. So be it.'

[ Tuesday, March 18, 2003 17:01: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #80
I use a sword, and punching daggers (katars), and some polearms.

Moving carefully from roof top to roof top, he moves towards the central building. Noticing the front is heavily guarded, he moves around to check and see if there are any other entrances. Noticing a side entrance, FD jumps to the ground, ready to strike. After dealing with the guard, FD hides him in the shadows, and enters the building, ready to make sure the other entrances are cleared of guards, and that nobody escapes...

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #81
Ensuring that all exits are clear, Firedrake waits for the others to arrive, and monitors the only side entrance in.

(Wiseman or Namothil, I need you to cover the main entrance)

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #82
OOC: don't worry, i can handle it.

IC:
Wise Man surveyed the main entrance. The gate itself is heavily guarded, with heavily armoured warriors, mutant giants, small golems, archers, battle mages and more. There were no rogue Blademasters. The front area is vast compared to other points of entry, and is surprisingly lightly patrolled. There is enough cover for Wise Man and Namothil to take them out, one by one...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #83
They didn't give me enough time! They were only supposed to get into position! Gathering up the dervishes, Lethalis shouts at Mars to get a move on, and then he rushes to the outlet for the sewers. Luckily, the dervishes had rigorous enough training to keep up with the huge mutant. In a matter of minutes, they had encountered a toffsman, and a sentinel, both of whom had been left broken and bleeding, and in pieces. As the screaming populace of the city ran for cover above them, Lethalis cursed the overly enthusiastic nephil (OOC: What the hell is its name anyway?). Five minutes later, he and the dervishes had reached the compound's entrance to the sewers. Leaping up, Lethalis grabs the retracting ladder and drags it down, where he secures it.

The dervishes swarm up the ladder as Lethalis is securing it. Following as soon as he can, Lethalis practically flies up the ladder and bursts into the room. The dervishes have been set upon by a pair of doomguards. Grabbing one of the armor creatures, Lethalis shatters it with a single powerful attack. As the pieces begin to regain shape and multiply, Lethalis grabs the three demons and pulls them into a deadly embrace. Ignoring the feeble attempts to stab him, Lethalis rears up to his full height and begins to crush the metal creatures within his arms. WIth an explosive crack, the creatures' armor fuses and breaks. The metal stirs once, and then ceases to exist as a demon, reverting to nothing more than a lump of metal. The dervishes and Lethalis all take a rest and see to each other's wounds. I sure as hell hope Mars and that damn cat get around to fighting there way in soon.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #84
OOC: He introduced himself earlier. He'll come around again.

IC: The nephil, swinging hard into the enemy ranks, cutting down the few remaining guards. Then, while his back was turned, a blademaster jumped at him. The nephil swung around, shaving in with his daggers. The blademaster's sword silently struck out like a snake, again and again. The nephil managed to keep away. Then, like a flash of lightning, he ducked under the stroke and brought the daggers up into the blademaster's heart. He fell over, and the nephil caught his face and recoiled. Then, he whispered to the dying man,"I have been avenged. I am Grran, pride of Grringa and you have slain my brother and tortured me." He exposed his shoulder, where there was a brand in the skin. "You were the one who destroyed our family,"the nephil continued. "My name is the last one you shall hear, the name of Grran!" With that, the nephil headed to where Lethalis and the others were trapped.

--------------------
JESUS FREAK

FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #85
Alex, wanting something to do, volunteered to go to the meeting in Aizo.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #86
Finishing off whatever survivors the main forces left, Wise Man, Firedrake and Namothil headed to meet Lethalis' force.

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #87
*Mars uses a stealth spell and his daggers to sneak/fight his way to Lethalis.

Lethalis: What took you so long?

Mars: I felt like going MGS on the guards.

Lethalis: MGS?

Mars: Nevermind. Let's go.

OOC: How was I supposed to handle this, again? Oh well, too late.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #88
"I wouldn't mind, if you went to Aizo, Archmage Alex, but you can't go alone. I want exceptionally good spies on that project as well as a fighting force, should it be needed. Too much is uncertain and depends on what we will overhear. Nothing can be decided now, before the Nightmares are back with their report. I would appreciate it, Archmage, if you supervised the preparations. Fur cloaks, boots, gloves, weapons, food - whatever has to be transported. Tell me, when there is any special need of something."

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #89
OOC: I'll gladly go, as soon I finish whatever the hell it is Rag wants us to do.

Ragnorak, would you like me to summon the infernal legions of GWAR to aid in our batlle?
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #90
OOC: after this operation is over, I'll gladly go.

--------------------
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #91
Having opened the side door for an attack, FD goes and rejoins Wise Man, readying his Katars.

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #92
OOC: *Mars's equipment(yeah I know a bit late for it)...

2 assisin daggers, a bracelet of dext., a bracelet of int., mithril chainmail, life saving pants, a shirt, boots of speed, a ring of regen., a ring of resistance, a life saving amulet, a wand of death, a wand of fireballs, a leather jacket(which he traded a strange vahnatai an enchanted cloak for), and a whole lotta throwing daggers.

[ Friday, March 21, 2003 19:25: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #93
OOC: Thanks for being patient. My little sister and I both have spring break right now, so we've been taking the opportunity to catch up and have some family time. She's pretty wierd sometimes, so she'd fit right in here. :D

IC: After the dervishes finish off the group of gang members that had tried to escape through the sewers, they and Lethalis meet up with the rest of the task force. Raising his voice so that everyone can hear him, Lethalis says, "Get into your groups and get moving!" Taking off with Wiseman, Namothil, and the dervishes, Lethalis heads toward his group's next target.

OOC: I gave LF the most NPC warriors this time because he never did get a chance to command his forces into battle. Anyone who wasn't named as part of Lethalis' group is part of LF's group. Feel free to let some of your underlings die, as they are NPCs, but try not to kill them all off. Killing too many soldiers means we won't get as much help from them later, seeing as how we did hire them. Mercs are replaceable, we just need to provide a better cash incentive if all of ours die this time around, and we need most of those enforcers back, as they act as guards for the NSI.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #94
whoops! double clicked!

[ Sunday, April 27, 2003 15:23: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #95
I don't quite know what's happening right now sooo.....

Anyways, I may not be able to make it back for a week or so. I don't know.

--------------------
JESUS FREAK

FEAR US

Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #96
OOC: You remember the old good days when over two pages could just suddenly appear in this topic (well the old one that is)?
You noticed that nowadays there's only few more posts than the day before?
This RP is way too controlled. It isn't free and it isn't as enjoyably as it was. But I suppose you can't always win...

IC: Riibu does other stuff (and parties).

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waiting for medication. I could really use some.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #97
OOC: I can lead troops too, but for now, I'll just follow Lone Flame.

We need to post more. Since I'm just following, it's hard to do much if the leaders don't ever post.

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #98
OOC: I've been spending alot of time hanging out with people, so this has proven useful for my recently aquired busy schedule.

IC...

Mars: Alright, everyone who's with me storm the main hall and split up to cover side halls, but never do it in groups small than 3. As for the rest of you, prevent any escapes. That's anyone with Lethalis.

Lethalis: Who said you were in charge of everyone?

Mars: It was just a suggestion, but I control a nice chunk of the force here, so I figured it might work, but only after calculating all of the possibilities I can think of.

Lethalis: In that case I think we should hurry up and go with this, unless someone has anything better.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #99
OOC: Actually, LF, Lethalis has already left the area. Your target is a smaller building than the original target was. Lethalis target is actually a holding pen for several very dangerous individuals that are kept drugged and happy, "for their own good." Unfortunately, the building also houses a mage that is living in a part of the building that is almost completely sealed off from the psycho ward downstairs. The mage is in league with the ring that attacked the Family. As soon as his alarm wards were set off, he changed the drug diet of the dangerous individuals, and then teleported small lethal weapons in for them to "play" with. You get to make up your own bad guys and stuff for your target LF.

--------------------
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Pages