New Silver Inn v2.0

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New Silver Inn v2.0
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #0
This is a continuation of the RP. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to pick up where we were forced to leave off.

—Alorael, who recommends looking at ef's plot summary to get an idea of what was going on.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #1
OOC: I'll help. But boys, I am no warlord. Nor can I learn to be. If you need bloody battles, you better choose a general to lead you. Sorry about that. But I can only be what I am.

I need all the girls to return to the inn. Please Aria and Riibu, find out what the people all around us need and want most to build their communities up again. With enemies all around, we should start building up a guerilla structure that is supported by the goodwill of the people of the land. Structures of that kind are almost invincible. PM me about ideas of your own. Lounge Lizard and Rosycat, PM me.

[ Monday, March 10, 2003 13:57: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #2
[Anguished cry of horror]
AUUUGGGGHHH!!! The New Silvar Inn has been destroyed!!! The world has ended!!!
[/Anguished cry of horror]

In other news, Alex announces the skribbane flavored milkshake.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #3
OOC: But, but, but.. but.. but.. where did the rest go? :( There's only 21 pages.. but there was more than 50.. and... and no 23 page.. I came on to the RP on the 23 page.. and now it's gone.
I'm gone. Vanished, cleared out. Wasted, taken out, killed! Murdered.. It's gone! My sweet, happy memories of the beginning.. exciting beginning.. trashed. Away.... :(

IC: Riibu had slept well and rested much since the battle with the haakai. She is almost ready to come down and join others, when suddenly an inexplicable feeling of sadness comes over her. She becomes so depressed, that she cannot leave the safety of her room, and therefore must stay inside for at least another day.

OOC: I just bet there were still some posts in it, that I never had the time to read. Did you know, that I have read every single one of the posts in that *now gone* thread? Well, I used to. But of course I can't do that anymore :( .
Nevermind. Just nevermind..

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waiting for medication. I could really use some.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #4
Headlines:

Production: no time line
Produce both skribbane and healing fluids
special milk-shakes, recipes needed
experiment on healthy vegetables

Sideline for Production:
distribution of healing herbs - in betweenDistribution: no time line
report on wants and needs of the landHospital: open to patients Nightmare Squad : now
fight enemy ring, choose your leaderAlorael: now
where is heDrakey: no time line
markets for gems
Alorael, where is he
enemy ringLady Athron:
start on museum Logalot:
build up hotel

--------------------
Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #5
OOC: if i remember correctly, one of the rival gangs just charged in and a battle began. the leader of that group and Wise Man know each other well... they're basically archrivals.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #6
OOC: I've decided to give this RP a try. We'll see how long I last before I get trampled through the silicon floor by a million posts a minute.

IC: Stepping into the scene is a dragon of slightly smaller stature than most others Avernites are used to. Her scales were pale blue, tinged with pink at the tips, like thousands of little glaciers creating a patchwork pattern over the stately beast. Despite a height of only 20 feet up, and a length of merely 80 feet from head to tail, Athron seems like a queen among dragons.

OOC: Yes, Sulfras is s'posed to be the queen. But Athron is noble, whereas Sulfras is a traiterous B'I have an itch. :eek:

IC: Striding forth (as well a dragon can stride), Athron gave Motrax a good hard look.
"You haven't been doing your job, dearie!"
"Well... uhhh..." mumbled Motrax.
"That's right! You've been scared of all the 'fast' posting, haven't you? Well, it looks like you can rest easy now, windbag, because Mother is taking over the museum!
Why is that spot on the floor dirty!? Haven't you been cleaning this place!? How do you expect anybody to want to enter a museum covered in filth? Get to work!"

"Yes ma'am."

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #7
Sullust enters the inn a bit dazed. It has been quite a while since he has been in the place; he doesn't remember it being this busy before. He is quickly forced out of the way by people shifting boxes around. Sullust manages to find an empty corner in the table and sits down.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #8
OOC: Sullust, a battle just started inside the inn.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #9
Leaping down from the second floor, Lethalis crushes one of the ruffians that had just forced their way into the inn. Standing up to his over eight foot height, Lethalis snaps off a side kick and shatters the hip of one of the other toughs. Wrapping his tail around the feet of a third man, Lethalis pulls him off his feet. Before the startled human can move, Lethalis' foot comes down on his head, crushing it like a melon.

Roaring in rage like a vengeful demon, Lethalis lunges at the leader, only to be diverted into the wall with an effortless avoidance. With a groan Lethalis goes down, with a long knife in his back, down near where his internal organs should be. The leader had stabbed Lethalis while his charge was turned.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #10
OOC(Well, duh): This is kind of funny. Too bad on 2 accounts. 1rst I only achieved to page 50, since 51 had not yet been finished. And 2 cause I'm at my brother's place for a week. I would help if I could, but as you have all figured out by now, I am useless.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #11
Wise Man would have been furious at the leader stabbing Lethalis with a not-so-blatantly poisoned dagger, if fury could actually fill a Blademaster's perpetually cool mind. "Let's take it outside, Shadowclaw. Your life is mine." With that, the two disappeared. The sound of feet landing on the roof of the Inn could be heard.

"The last time I saw you, you were a newbie," Shadowclaw said as he drew his katana.

Wise Man readied his glaive in response. "I've always been the superior one, and always will be."

"Then we shall see." The duel began, just as the people of NSI were either gathering outside to watch or applying first aid to Lethalis...

--------------------
--------------------
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #12
"So you say you have something very important to show me and it can help me achieve my aims."

"Yes. All I demand is loyalty to a few specific aims of mine. Nothing big or overly complicated."

"I don't believe I shall be impressed until you show me what these weapons of yours do."

"You see that target over there?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have marksmen who could hit that target from this distance?"

"With the right sort of bow, sure..."

"Watch."

*A shrieking keen, the sound of wood exploding in all directions, and echoes. Silence rules for some time thereafter.*

"What aims of yours am I to be serving, exalted Mr. Black?"

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #13
*Suddenly a human appears. He has brown eyes, black hair, is of average strength, and is wearing a leather jacket, a red shirt, and blue jeans. His strengths are in magic, and is kind of an idiot when it comes to hand to hand combat, except with daggers. He's good with daggers.

James: Hey everyone what's going on?
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #14
OOC: nice character name LF. is he 5 years old? :P

IC:
Shadowclaw made the first strike, a powerful but slow downward slash. Wise Man easily dodged that and returned with several thrusts of his glaive, all of which his opponent parried. Shadowclaw faked a stab at Wise Man's left, then bashed him with all his power, sending him into the air.

Wise Man landed on his feet, on top of a nearby roof and fired off two volleys of shurikens. Shadowclaw dodged the first few, and deflected the rest into the crowd below.

"That was useless, like you in combat," Shadowclaw taunted.

Wise Man returned with a smile. The two leaped into the air at each other and exchanged swift strokes in midair before landing again on opposite rooftops. Wise Man wasted no time in striking again; he immediately let off a Soul Lance, catching Shadowclaw off guard. Just as he was about to parry the spear of energy, Wise Man threw his glaive spear-style. His opponent blocked that too, but left his back open in recoil. Taking that rare moment of oppurtunity, Wise Man leaped off, sword drawn, and stabbed him square in the heart.

"Never turn your back against a blademaster," Wise Man muttered in his ear before pulling the short weapon back out. The limp and bleeding Shadowclaw fell down off the roof. Then out of the blue, he was teleported away!

Strange, Wise Man thought to himself as he retrieved his glaive...

--------------------
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #15
"Good thing my kidneys are higher than in you humans." Lethalis groans and gets to his knees, feeling around his back. "Someone get over here and take this thing out of me! I can't reach it." Bracing himself as ef walks up, Lethalis grunts in pain as she pulls the dagger out.

Meanwhile, James is set upon by another thug, who is wielding a mace. After parrying the first attack, James is rescued by Namothil in the form of a vicious garotting of the last thug.

"The blade was poisoned, I'll have to try to draw the poison out." ef tells Lethalis.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 444
Profile Homepage #16
"Well well, what do we have here?" was what came out of the mouth of the large.... creature in the next cave. He looked at a once again bound group of adventurers. He prodded them with a long claw and circled back around. "So, you think you could escape? Ehh? What's that?" He leaned close to hear what Felicia was whispering, only to be blasted by a large bolt of holy energy. It dissolved him as if he were a demon, but his screams were that of the diabolical Irff, nearly killing all the adventurers.

In a different place, a nephil whirled and slashed those around him, valiantly trying to drive off the attackers at the inn.

OOC: Um, that lich going to call anytime soon?

--------------------
JESUS FREAK
Strategy Sports at its Finest

WE CONTROL THE WAY YOU MOVE
FEAR US

Starting soon: Progress on The Hammer Falls, a fun filled BoE scenario with lots of undead to kill.

Come on, click here! Please?! PLEASE?! Here
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #17
OOC: On second thought, I think I'll call him "Mars". And actually he's 18.
IC...

Mars: Why are people beating me up?

*Mars dispatches a thug with an icebolt spell.

OOC: Mars's magics are limited to those in the Exile games(with slight modification) and Final Fantasy 5.

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 11:17: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #18
OOC: Lone Flame, I don't know Final Fantasy 5. Nor any of the games or series you have been refering to. It would be nice, if you stayed with spidweb things or things that you explain.

OOC: Ouroboros, what lich? Could it be that you are in a storyline that others have long completed and left?

OOC: Someone please tell me, how many enemies you fight.

IC:
"Well, Lethalis, it's done and heals fine now. But try to be careful with that spot for a while, will you."

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 11:52: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #19
OOC: I have discussed about this and the result of the conversation was positive. Therefore, may I present to you, the New Silvar Fort! (maybe I shoulda come up with more imaginative name, but hey, it's right next to New Silvar anyways)
Be welcome ^_^.

IC: A fort, of healthy size, appears next to New Silvar. When it's there, it seems like it's always been there.
The fort is run by a woman, Carolyn B., strong and highly honoured by her soldiers and all of the people in the fort.
There is a small inn, a weaponmaker, an armorer, a druid to help with all your herbic needs [OOC: no, not skribbane, I'm afraid], and many wonderful NPC's to chat to. And more, I'm sure.
Currently, Carolyn is anguished by the threat of skribbane taking over the people in the fort, little by little. There are only few real addicts, but many have already 'tried' some.

OOC: Hmm.. that wasn't the best post I've ever done, but I'm getting sleepy... it's quite late.
Thank heavens, I get so very early from school tomorrow ;) .

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 13:26: Message edited by: Riibu ]

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waiting for medication. I could really use some.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #20
OOC: Can I lay the fort to rubble with a few Flare and Meteo spells?

ff5 spell list...

Fire1-3, Ice1-3, Lightning 1-3, Poison, Bio, Drain, Flare, Stone, Death, Aspire(Drains SP), Toad,

Cure1-3, Scan, Pure, Holy, Mini, Esna(cures some types of status changes), Dispell(similar to Esna), Blink(make illusion of multiple character to raise evade), Raise(Revives dead), Arise(fully revives dead), Protect, Shell(raise mag defense), Wall(Reflects healing magic, and most types of offensive magic),

Haste1-2, Slow1-2, Quick(greatly increases speed), Return(allows one to travel back in time a very short distance), Teleport, Comet(giant rock falls from the sky), Meteo(4x Comet), X Zone(castes a monster into the void, Regeneration

That's all I can remeber right now, also my character doesn't have the blue magic, the magic sword ability, the summoning magic, or any other abilities from FF5 except the White, Effect, and Black magic, which I for the most part covered.

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 13:44: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #21
OOC: that seems a bit much to me. Do you really need all that?

OOC: this is a new project. It's a women's fort, led by a woman. It is an experiment. Looking into the other RP's we find that the girls leave them after a while, because they don't like what's going on. So this is a place for them and their stories. They can interact with you, but when they don't want to, they have a place of their own.

"Oh no, Lone Flame, you cannot do that. Carolyn is an old friend of mine, I'm overjoyed to see her, and might consider visiting the fort for a while."

"Oh, Carol, it's been ages. So happy to know you around. Sorry, I'm creating trouble for you. Send me your addicts. We'll cure them.

We need a long, nice chat together. I'm sure you could help me with a few projects of mine. What about your garrison? Still full of beauties? You always had an eye for that. Don't know how you do it. I'll come over with you. You used to have that very special blend of coffee mixtures. I'd like to taste that again. And how's your daughter? In the army already? Ah, you must fill me in on a great many points.

The boys don't need me for the fighting and I will be aware when someone's wounded seriously and come."

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 14:50: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #22
*Mars pulls out his iPod and headphone(which are the only high tech things he has) and he play some Stabbing Westward, while killing thugs using flame spells.

Mars: Just tell me what do I have to do...

*While the thugs are confused by his singing, Mars kills half of them with his daggers. Then he summons a demon, which is killed by the thugs.

Mars: Dammit to frelling hell.

*One of the thugs stabs Mars in the arm.

[ Tuesday, March 11, 2003 15:43: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #23
Firedrake221 emerges from the shadows, and draws his sword. He dispatches several thugs as he moves towards the Inn. Several crossbow bolts hit the wall as FD221 dives into a roll, moving foward, and ducks into the Inn.

He has important information he has gathered while away spying...

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #24
"While away spying? Now that concerns me. Keep my coffee warm, Carol, see you later, there's something I have to attend to."

And hurrying over to the inn:
"Firedrake, I'm all ears. What have you got?"

--------------------
Polaris

Pages