New Silver Inn v2.0

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New Silver Inn v2.0
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #500
OOC: By capital, do you mean the Imperial capital with the palace and stuff?

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #501
OOC: Fair enough, Sullust.

Btw, Why don't we just go back to the NSI and be done with the whole thingy on the continent?

[ Tuesday, June 03, 2003 18:18: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #502
OOC: after this is done, yes.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #503
OOC: I agree with LF. And Sullust, we took your unconscious body through the portal with us

IC: With a loud crackling sound a portal appears in front of the New Silvar Inn. The Inn's residents and patrons had had enough of politics and widespread drug dealing and everyone retired to their rooms for a good nights sleep before tomorrow when the Inn would return to its original functions, drinking, partying and craziness.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #504
OOC: Well, now the stories kinda screwed up. Were did the other enemies appear from. The few that were in the barrier wouldn't be able to take the city. And now that everyone is at TNSI, does that include our side's soldiers too?

Firedrake, Wiseman, and Maestro leave the town hall to notice that everyone is gone.

Firedrake: This is bad. We should leave the city.

Firedrake and co. flee the city, and begin to travel east.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #505
"Hey, what are all these men doing in our Tavern?" bellows Motrax.

Logalot turns to Lethalis and says, "Get them out of here."

Lethalis, seeing the fact that no one is leaving the inn and more people keep piling in, explodes through one of the walls and starts chasing soldiers out of the inn. After a few hours, everyone has come through the portal, but the last ofew dozen notice that they are in a tavern. They immediately beggin assaulting Motrax and Logalot with drink orders. Logalot gestures to Lethalis, Who begins to bellow with incoherent rage. Picking up a soldier in each hand, Lethalis uses his make-shift clubs to sweep out the last of the men, raoring and bellowing the whole time. Finally, Lethalis throws out the two men he had been using as clubs. "That was fun, but I think next time I will just throw them all out one by one, you know, try for a bocce ball kinda thing."

Logatlot turns back to Lethalis, "What do you mean, 'Next time'?"

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #506
Happy that he has no fighting or drug dealing to do, Alex proceeds over to his usual corner and begins growing some yodeling radishes.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #507
OOC: What a strange way to do it. Oh well. It's not any worse than how I destroy that crystal soul and that other dude. If you'll recall they just died for no apparent reason. Anywayz.

IC:
Ryan: Yay! Beer!

*Ryan walks up to Logalot.

Logalot: What can I get you?
Ryan: Beer, lots of beer. And a cot to be mostly on when I pass out from drunkeness.
Logalot: Well, I can get you the beer, but you're on your own for the cot.
Ryan: Fair enough. Just give me the beer and I'll be fine.

*Logalot gives Ryan a beer, which Ryan drinks.

OOC: *LF has a nice daydream involving killing the guy who created the "insert" button on the keyboards of computers.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #508
Meanwhile, in the ruins of Coronis.

Firedrake, Wiseman, and Maestro are at camp.

Maestro: So, what's our next move.
Firedrake: That depends. We're now cut off, left behind, with no reinforcements to bail us out, and we're trapped somewhere between our enemy. Luckily, I've planned on this so "reinforcements will be here soon.
Maestro: What do you mean reinforcements? You just said...
Firedrake: I meant from the inn. No, these reinforcements are differant. Not only will we have an army assisting us in the east, the Wyrm riders are around here somewhere, and I've pulled a few strings and my "associates" have managed to pull together two armies.
Maestro: Two? How big?
Firedrake: One is quite large and is already ahead of us, hiding in the wilderness, ready to strike, the other...

And with that, roughly 200 cloaked figures appeared out of the shadows of the night.

Firedrake: .. is a highly trained army of assasins, thiefs, and special ops soldiers. Tommorow morning, I'm charging the capital in search of Lewis. Then, I'll get my revenge and stop Lewis's madness. Plus, I have something to look into.

Firedrake: Wiseman, what are you and Maestro going to do? If you want you can join me or you can head back to the NSI, or anything else you want to do. It's your choice.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #509
Sullust wakes up inside of the inn. Though a bit confused, he realizes where he is. He notices two guards outside of his door. Using his powers he knocks their heads together; both fall down. LF, overhearing the commotion, runs up the stairs to the room.

LF: Sullust, don't make me do this.

Sullust: I was forced to do this!

Sullust slams LF backwards into a wall. LF regains his composure after a few moments; however, Sullust has already taken advantage of the lost time. The air around him snaps and a portal is created. Sullust walks through.
Once more he finds himself inside Coronis.

FD: Sullust, what are you doing back here?

Sullust: I have come for revenge.

FD: Good, we could use your help.

Sullust: I don't think you understand. I shall show you.

Sullust makes a few movements with his hand and the earth beneath him begins to quake. He hovers above the ground as a massive crack forms in the crust. Though several of the cloaked warriors are lost, most of them manage to avoid falling into the rift. Thanks to the assistance of Maestro and Wiseman, FD also manages to avoid the hole.

OOC: The portal that Sullust created will remain open until he dies.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #510
Maestro and Wise Man looked at each other, then nodded. Then, unbeknownst to Sullust, Maestro appeared behind him and drew his twin blades, then held him in place by reaching under his armpits with his blades and pulling back with the blunt ends of his weapons. Wise Man, not wasting a second, fired a Soul Web at Sullust to immobilize him. "Sorry Sullust, but this must be done," Wise Man said to him.

He turned to FD. "Hopefully he won't be moving until we're done. Maestro and I will assist you, those at NSI can handle things on their own. Let's find a safe hiding place for Sullust so they won't capture and kill him."

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #511
"Yes, that seems a good idea to me as well. Sullust, so sorry, but until I can find out what's wrong with you, your mind will have to go blank - it's like dumbfounded with a few reinforcements. So - done!

Firedrake, Wise Man, Maestro, I'm with you. Let's move on to the capital."

--------------------
Polaris
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #512
After the three have gone beyond sight, Sullust removes a small restoration potion from his pocket. Through much effort he manages to bring it to his mouth and drink it. Most of the effects of FD's spell fade away; the few remaining will disappear with time. However, Sullust is still caught in the net. His powers are still unusable and no matter how much he tries he cannot break through the mesh of energy.

OOC: Sullust can remain trapped, but I can't have him completely dumbfounded.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #513
OOC: Um, sure we can Sullust. Also I retired LF, Cyan, and Re'kar. And then killed(technical retirement) Mars. The only character I'm using is Ryan and he's too drunk to do much of anything. Well, WM & FD are on their own since they managed to miss the mass-teleportation spell.

IC:
*Ryan passes out from his excessive drunkeness.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #514
Though hidden well, Sullust does his best to attract the attention of a small militia passing by his location. His efforts go unnoticed and they continue along their way. This continues on several times until finally one group stops. One man walks up to the tree where Sullust has been placed and begins to excrete his fluids. He looks up from his 'business' and happens to catch sight of Sullust. In a few hours a group of mages arrive and contain him. He is taken to a nearby garrison.
After a few hours of being heavily enchanted with containment spells he is removed from the energy net that he was contained in. In order to do so several of the mages are almost completely drained of energy. Then the questioning begins, not with a simple interrogation though. His mind is wracked by powerful spells which rip the knowledge from his mind. A nearby wizard grins with approval.

Wizard: We may be able to assist you in your revenge; however, there will be a cost.

Sullust: Why would I require your help?

Wizard: As you well know we have sealed your magic. Without our skills it will remain that way. I only ask that you listen to my request.

Sullust: You have my attention.

Wizard: We have seen the skills which allowed the soldiers of your allies to remain relatively unharmed. We wish to exploit those magical talents for use in our own army.

Sullust: It is extremely draining. I would be unable to achieve my own objective if I assisted your troops in such a manner.

Wizard: We do not require you to cast the spell. In fact, I had something different in mind altogether--Open the curtains.

A wall of curtains shifts open to reveal a small floating disc. Several small crystals are imbedded around the perimeter of the circle. They seem dull and lifeless.

Wizard: That will provide you with all the energy you need. Each crystal is connected magically to a mage. They will be providing you with their spell energies from deep within a hidden bunker. You must be careful not to over exert your magical strengths though. If you attempt to pull to much energy through them, the crystals will shatter. This will kill the mage as well. Please be careful. If you are not, I shall kill you myself.

The wizard snaps his fingers and a large black rune appears on the side of Sullusts face. The magical constraints are then lifted from Sullust.

Wizard: Follow my aide, he will assist you in making the various preparations for battle. Now don't do anything stupid.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #515
OOC: Uh, who is Sullust trying to get revenge on?

Let's try to figure that one out. Um, the NSIers did nothing to Sullust to merit vengance. And if they did, Sullust would be destroyed by the various NSIers.

It can't be the enemy soldiers, cause he's kind of siding with them(in the standard unrealistic and impossible, even for RPs, way).

Sullust, I would like to feel that I've set a standard in RPs here. As we know that standard is known as "the lowest you can go without everyone wondering what drugs you're on" standard. Please try to sort of meet that minimum requirement.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #516
OOC: Have you forgotten that Sullust is no longer mentally well?

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #517
Firedrake and his stealth army aproach the capital around nightfall.

Firedrake: (whispering) My stealth army is ready to strike, and take out most of the guards. I've heard rumors that Lewis has been branded an outlaw by the Empire, and that someone else is in power now. Tonite, I want to find out if Lewis is still alive, and if he is here. If not, then who the new regent is. We needn't worry about an enemy attack, the other army will handle that.

Maestro: Are we going to split up or stay together?

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #518
OOC: Never got my question about who Sullust is going after answered. Oh well. I'll just IM him about it.

IC:
*Ryan awakens from his drunken passedoutness(I wonder if that's even an actual world) and proceeds to slowly get into a chair and sits for a bit.
(five minutes later)
*A strange looking priest enters the NSI and sits down next to Ryan.

Dannicus: Lama lama lama! Hail to the lama! Bar keep, get me a drink, for the lama has been good to me. Lama lama lama!
Ryan: Could you keep it down? I have a headache.
Dannicus: Lama lama! You dare disrespect the lama! The nerve! Lama!
Ryan: Okay... Um, I think I'm just gonna go back to sleep and pretend this never happened.

*Ryan falls asleep.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #519
As Sullust finishes preparing he is finally aware of where he has been taken. The garrison was just a small part of the barracks of the capital. He has been brought here to lead the massive army of the city. But against what? He walks out onto a balcony and looks off into the night. He can see nothing in the distance but the rolling land. The wizard walks out next to him.

Wizard: The darkness is decieving. In the midst of Lewis's deception there has been too much chaos. I am sure that your old friends have taken advantage of this. I have tried to unite the people, but it is difficult. You shall serve as a martyr for my cause.

Sullust: You never told me your name.

Wizard: If you must know, I am Zaphos. Now that we have made our familiarities, are you ready for the battle at hand?

Sullust: I am prepared for what I must do. The battle is another matter altogether.

Zaphos: Just remember you will do what you are told.

Suddenly the black rune on Sullust's face begins to glow. A piercing feeling of pain shudders through his head. It is almost too much for him to bear. He falls to his knees.

Sullust: You shall recieve what you desire so much.

Zaphos: Head to the underground tunnels. You'll find my private army there. They will be the soldiers that you will lead into battle. I will give you the signal when your forces are required. Good night.

Zaphos walks off into the distance. As Sullust heads down towards the tunnels he notices a shuriken flying into a nearby guard. He ignores the dead man and continues walking towards his destination.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #520
OOC: Wow, this topic's a little dead. Oh well. I think I'm gonna kill Sullust anyway. Well time to revive yet another dead character...

IC:
*Dralnok appears a kills Sullust with his Zat guns.

Dralnok: There, I have done your bidding. Now grant me passage to a world where I can live the rest of my days in peace.

Cloaked Dude: Sure.

*Dralnok is teleported to the floating island of Mandango. The cloaked figure disappears.

OOC: Well, if there's no more people to respond, then I'm gonna finish this off with a big bang(literally)

[ Thursday, June 12, 2003 14:09: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #521
OOC: don't worry, i just couldn't think of anything to post. i will after i finish my final exams though.

--------------------
--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 1278
Profile #522
ALRIGHT, SETTLE DOWN. someone please catch me up on what has been happening. My first character, at the original silvar inn, killed a hobbit, then promptly exploded due to the inability to keep up with the 20+ posts between mine every day or so.

--------------------
"The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi."
-The Emperor, Star Wars
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #523
OOC: Darn it! My old NSI records are on my other comp. Well. there was some stuff. Some chick fort appeared near the NSI. NSI starts dying out. LF and others try to save NSI. A drug ring got started. LF died. LF left NSI. NSI postings disappeared(literally, the posted stuff vanished). Druggy NSI gets restarted. LF returns to NSI and creates Mars. Mars does well. Drug ring gets involved in some gang wars. Drug ring gets involved in unrealistic civil war on some other continent(which is still going on, unfortunately). LF tries to return NSI to the old, fun, silly RP it origonally was. LF fails. NSI starts dying(again)

Will that work?
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #524
OOC: I'll post again, Lone Flame. Just didn't know how to react to Sullust's story. Seems he is getting us into heaps of trouble. Needed a break, but I'll come by.

--------------------
Polaris

Pages