New Silver Inn v2.0

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New Silver Inn v2.0
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #275
*Zephyr watches as the evil wizard falls.*
Zephyr: you found him! you must have true seeing!*by Zephyr, do you mean the young, inexperienced apprentice, or the Zephyr Impersonater Gargoyle?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #276
OOC: My, I just logged in. Wait a minute.

"Wise Man! That went bad. I'll get you - slowly - there."

Wise Man materialized in the restaurant, unconscious and bleeding heavily.

"So much for low profiles" ef murmured (Alec forgive me, can't let him die) "now the healing." She knelt beside him, stopped the bleeding, all the time casting healing spells, until she saw some colour return to his face and heard his breathing.

"Right, I need a room now to put him in." She turned to the restaurant's owner who stood close, eyeing her suspiciously, and ordered a vehicle to bring Wise Man to the hotel Lord Szas had provided. All the time looking as arrogant and haughty as she was up to.

[ Monday, April 28, 2003 15:23: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #277
[I meant that both of the obnoxious and high-profile characters you controlled are now dead for disturbing the peace in an area wherein disturbing the peace is often a hanging error.]

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #278
I just brought in Young Zephyr, who is actually the real one. He just got in, therefore he is still alive.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #279
OOC: Zephyr Impersonator Gargoyle. Good one, FB.

IC:

Wise Man woke up in a nondescript hotel room. "I thought I'd be dead..."

E.F. (sorry, but i'm not used to someone's name without caps at all) entered the room to find Wise Man up and ready to go again. "Hey, what are you doing up when you were so heavily injured?"

"We blademasters, the ones who are mutants that is, heal more quickly than the average human being. We consider it one of the gains over our resistance to many healing magics. Thank you for saving me, boss." With that, Wise Man exited the room to meet with the others.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #280
*Gargoyle's evil spirit rises.*

Gargoyle's spirit(the "Zig"): Zephyr, YOU WILL PAY!!!*chants an evil sounding spell and disappears.*

Zephyr: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!*Eyes turn red, and he quckly closes them, and the area around his eyes start bleeding in a symbol like this;
_____-------------------______
_____\bleeding-bleeding-/______
_____/--eye-----eye----\______

bleeding eye is where a closed bleeding eye is.*
HE CAST TEARS OF BLOOD ON ME!!!!!!*blood droplets roll down his cheeks, as if he were crying.* It's the most evil spell!! Just casting it makes you evil! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T SEE!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC: sorry about the picture, the spaces keep getting deleted.

[ Monday, April 28, 2003 16:08: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Dragonmaster ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #281
OOC:
-What in the hell is going on!??!!?
-I thought I sent Zephyr to the Shadow Realm, a realm with pure chaos and anarchy. Which means he couldn't get out.
-Now I'm not sure what's happening, but let's just do like we did in that RP started by ADoS.
-Honestly I get off to play some UT and this kind of crap happens.
-And where in the unholy crimson hell is Firedrake?!!? Oh well. I think I'll end our battle.

IC:
Mars: It's time for us to end this.
Firedrake: Indeed.

*Mars casts Major Blessing and Slow. Then Mars stabs the creature in the eyes. Then Firedrake decapitates the creature.

Mars: Good work.
Firedrake: Thanks. Time for us to get our reward.
Mars: Indeed.

*Mars and Firedrake take the head and recieve they're reward. Then the 2 return to the inn(where ef is).
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #282
And then the two turn to leave. But then... the creature begins to stir.

It lets out a mighty roar and lifts itself backup. Using some unknown dark power, the beast gets stronger. It's swords become sharper, dangerous scyth type claws. Sending a wave of pure evil, the creature sends both Mars and FD flying.

FD : Wha... What.... What is this thing? We killed it already!

Tapping into his elite assasin powers, Firedrake gets a power boost himself. Flying foward, the creature swings, and at the same time Firedrake swings.

With precise blows, FD shatters the claws of the demon, and jumps up onto it's back. Stabbing it in the back he casts Holy Crush.

Sending Holy power through the creature, the creature roars and the creature begins to go insane. Jumping off and running, the creature begins to explode...

and with it, it takes a chunk of the ground below it. Whats left of it falls back into the hole.

FD: Well that's that. Let's go get the reward Mars!

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #283
Zephyr:What about me being blind? FIND A HEALING SPELL STRONG ENOUGH FOR IT!

FD, what demon, there isn't a demon here, but there is a daemon, Gargoyle's spirit.

Zephyr: About that reward I set up recently for killing Gargoyle, it's from me, but I'm blind, ya know, so I can't find the reward for killing Gargoyle.

Zephyr, hating Gargoyle, set up a reward for killing him(yesterday), 80,000 gold coins and a very strong sword, and the spell Protection from his spell book.

[ Tuesday, April 29, 2003 03:01: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Dragonmaster ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #284
It appears our friend here is a little slow. Let's not listen.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #285
OOC: Zephyr, for once, please read what has already happened BEFORE you post.

To summarize (Summary may be faulty):
The current primary plot involves some sort of occurences on Aizo. Due to massive Imperial forces in the area that may be controlled by whoever is behind what we're investigating, plus the unknown nature of our opposition, we're supposed to be keeping a low profile. (And not doing very well.)

Mars (AKA LF) started going around doing various things to try to win local support, despite the fact that we hope we don't need it. (Since, if we do need it, we're probably dead.) He and Firedrake then went off on this quest to hunt down a demon terrorizing the local populace, which for some inexplicable reason the local imperial forces have not dealt with.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #286
OOC: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
You again?! OUT! Get out and stay out Flaming Blade! You're posting is obnoxious and inane. You aren't mature enough to take part in this, and you aren't wanted. I've had enough of your "powers" and "magic." You have no respect for anyone else, or the time and effort they spend in making the stories that their characters take part in. You repeatedly ignore anything that limits your characters at all, and then you disrupt the storylines of more balanced characters. I don't care to even try being civil to you anymore. Just leave the topic, and go mess up someone else's RP.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #287
OOC:

LF: Can I get a hell yeah?
(silence)

LF: Dang it!

*LF summons a few Jaffa.

LF: Can I get a hell yeah?

Jaffa: Hell yeah!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #288
Ragnorak, my current charcter knows only these spells; light, throw objects(he can throw only small ones), minor heal, and magic bolts. He's not very tough, and pretty weak, although he can walk on water. He's pretty fast, but is not very resistent to damage, can't you give this character a try!?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #289
OOC: Zephyr, if you come in as yourself, a young apprentice, I would give you a try. But you seem to have outlived Ragnar's patience and it is therefore up to him. Should he agree, then I would like you to stay with him at the inn and help him run and protect it - and he may teach you to take part in an RP without antagonizing everyone. But I will not ask it of him, it is his decision.

--------------------
Polaris
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #290
Alex then rushes onto the scene of Zephyr Tempest. After pointing out how what he is doing is completely impossible according to the laws of RP ettiquette, Zephyr and the horrible mess he has created vanish in a puff a logic. Leaving only a young very normal seeming man with some minimal magical ability standing in front of the New Silvar Inn, where, if he is polite and willing to follow our rules, he may inquire about a job.

OOC: Stop disrupting the storyline!!! If you want to participate you must follow our rules!

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #291
OK, forget about him being blind, but he still has his magical abilities, and he's still an apprentice wizard to a Kogan Council member.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #292
OOC: What in the hell is the Kogan Council?
IC:
Official: What business do you have here?

*Firedrake opens a sack, revealing the head of the creature they slew.

Mars: We've come to collect our reward for slaying this beast.
Official: You mean someone was actually able to kill that thing?!!?
FD: Yep.
Official: Well, you both deserve our thanks and these coins.

*The official hands them a sack of 100 coins.

Mars: Where are the sharp deadly objects promised in this reward flyer?
Official: I never thought anyone would slay that thing. I was just hoping a whole bunch of idiots would die trying to kill it and maybe weaken it enough for the military to finish it off.
FD: Yeah, well, you still owe us a reward for saving the military the trouble of killing it.
Official: But I do not have the funds, nor the authority to reward you.
Mars: Dammit! I wanted sharp deadly objects.
FD: Yeah. Me too. Oh well.

*Mars and Firedrake storm out of the official's office.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #293
The Kogan council is a council of the best Kogal ArchSorcerers. They keep order in their land and recrute(sp) soldiers and wizards. Zephyr is one of the wizards, he is training to become a Kogan Council member(Kogan means a Kogan, Kogal means something that belongs to a Kogan, or a Kogan soldier or wizard.)

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #294
OOC: I'll just continue on with my own personal quest while you argue on, FB... :P

IC:
Wise Man was about to leave, but EF stopped him. "Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"I do not consider visiting my mother's grave a high-profile activity."

"Very well."

Wise Man left to the east, for a cemetery near the city limits, stopping along the way to buy the flowers.

I just don't look right holding these... But it does not matter.

By midday, Wise Man had reached his mother's grave. He was about to light some incense (I think that's what you call those Chinese candles, you know, the little thin ones that burn slow), when an armed party of well-armed warriors surrounded him. Judging from their armour, he knew his father sent them.

"So now I can't even visit my mother's grave without shedding blood, huh?"

He set the flowers down in front of the gravestone, and readied his glaive for a nearly hopeless fight.

One cannot defeat twenty. I hope there's backup soon...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #295
"Lone Flame, Firedrake, Archmage, Namothil, listen to me - Wise Man needs you, he faces an army. I'll teleport you all - now!"

And Wise Man saw his friends appear beside him. "I keep contact, Wise Man, if you want Lethalis, say so, I can bring him. And just for old times sake, and as I feel annoyed -" the army looked a bit green all of a sudden, one crouched and threw up, others bent over, shuddering and twisting "this should help a bit, your turn now, guys."

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #296
Mars: Hey WM, What's up?
Wiseman: What in the hell do you think is up?!!? I'm getting attacked by mercenaries, you idiot.
Mars: So, you want some help?
Wiseman: It would be nice.
Mars: Okay.

*Mars lunges at a merc, and stabs him in the neck. Then Wiseman kills a couple of mercs with shurikens.

[ Tuesday, April 29, 2003 15:08: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #297
'Twenty of them, five of us. They don't have a chance.'
Namothil lunged forward, slashing at an enemy's throat, and then striking downwards as the mercenary brought his weapon up to block. A hand fell away. Before the mercenary could recover, a second stroke tore out his throat.
All around, the others were decimating their own opponents.

[ Tuesday, April 29, 2003 15:16: Message edited by: Namothil ]
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #298
With a simple Firestorm spell Alex kills 3 more. then he casts Slow Group and the rest are slowed.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #299
Firedrake pulls out his twin Assasin Daggers and takes out the nearest mercenary.

At that time he began to fight off two more mercenaries at once. Quickly obliterating one's weapon and the other's shield, they turn to run. FD took one out with a swift slice with one dagger and stabbed the other with his other dagger.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok

Pages