New Silver Inn v2.0

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New Silver Inn v2.0
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #553
I didn't ruin my own rp, several arguements broke out and then it was closed. Same thing heppened with The Sands of Time. Not my fault.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #554
OOC:
LF: hey, it's not like i hate you, and/or can't tolerate you. i can stand almost everyone here, but it still is something to bite on.

FB: seriously, GET OUT. we don't want you here, this RP is actually good and nobody wants you ruining it with your inhuman characters and deranged plots that have no relation to the current storyline AT ALL. in other words, even i don't tolerate you, at least in the RPs.

i'll post an IC either tomorrow night, or after FD or ef posts.

[ Sunday, June 15, 2003 18:56: Message edited by: Infamous Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #555
FINE!!!! I come in these boards hoping to find some friends, but no one accepts me because I'm different, BECAUSE I DON'T ACT HUMAN. I am NOT completly human, no one is. If you guys fear things you don't know about, FINE. I'm eating my olive branch instead of giving it to you. NO ONE IS THE SAME, GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULLS!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THINGS EVEN IF THEY'RE ALIEN TO YOU!!!!!

BTW: I make incomprehensible characters becuse of my wild and wide imagination. If it is to your liking, I'll use a simple necromancer in future rps. Ef, I kept trying to prove Jayari were god characters because I don't want people to think I'm cowardly! The condition just got worse, whoever said Jayari were weak just intimidated me to do what I did, so it's not ALL my fault.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 07:45: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #556
OOC:
FB:it's not you that is 'different', but your ... ideas. if your ideas were actually remotely comprehensible by people other than yourself, you would not be in the situation you are in now. also, the annoying ICs... maybe typical of 11-year-old's, but who ever said i was the 'normal' kid when i was young?

also, for future suggestions: please make sure that no matter how ... incomprehensible your ideas, at least make it somewhat directly traceable to something the common man/woman knows about. i mean, i based my personal Blademaster and soul energy concepts off Asian martial arts (armed and unarmed) and the concept of 'qi'.

on a lighter note, yes, i've watched plenty of kung fu series and movies when i was younger. mostly the untranslated ones though.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #557
Okay, I'm going to stop deleting Zephyr's posts because a few deletions apparently didn't get the message across. But I'm going to officially warn him right now that further posting on this thread or continuation thereof begging to be allowed in will be considered spam at the very least. So cease and desist.

...on top of it, all of this arguing in the middle of RP posts is really ugly.

[ Sunday, June 15, 2003 19:54: Message edited by: Imban ]
Warrior
Member # 2000
Profile Homepage #558
This isn't RPing, Imban. This is typing things and calling it story time. I would not dignify anything that has graced Spidweb as RPing simply because it's too terrible to belong on the thing growing from the bottom of the crap on my shoe.

[ Sunday, June 15, 2003 20:07: Message edited by: Imban ]

--------------------
Since Imban Likes to Edit my Posts ...

... And Drakey likes to edit your signature. Stop it, Ed.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #559
Feel free to forcefully insert previously mentioned olive twig into any orfice where the sun refuses to shine on a regular basis. Thanks.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #560
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous Wise Man:
OOC:
LF: hey, it's not like i hate you, and/or can't tolerate you. i can stand almost everyone here, but it still is something to bite on.

Whatever... Btw, what does this have to do with the current situation?

Sidenote: Is it me, or is the quote button not working right. I've done 2 quotes today(ish) and for some reason it leaves out the [/ on the closing QB part.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #561
You know what Zephyr should do? Make characters that aren't invincible. Nobody likes those kind of things anyway. If you don't like the idea, make a swarm of vulnerable monsters.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #562
OOC: I appreciate your efforts, Sniper, and I hold no grudge against him as a person, but after what he just did to 'The Sands of Time' I won't take him back, nor will anybody else. I'd like to thank Imban for coming to the rescue.

IC:

"So it was revenge you were after all the time, Ilofekh. Have you even the remotest idea how impossible you are? Revenge is the most fruitless of occupations." ef sighed. "I'm too old to feel overly surprised. History. How ridiculous. I don't give a dime for a mention somewhere. Living my life is sufficient for me. Yes. But what do I do now? Who will I support? Shall he have the chance he's craving and maybe find out that reigning is not exactly what he thought it would be? Or do I try to save the crown prince? What's to expect from him? Not much. More of what we already had. Am I going to support a revolution? I have no real preferences here. But I will listen to what my people want."

"Listen, all of you. I call you to a council, though we meet only in my mind. What shall it be? Do we support the crown prince or do we support Ilofekh's revolution in the hope that a new age may bring better times for all? What would you like me to do and what is your preference?"

--------------------
Polaris

Pages