New Silver Inn v2.0

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New Silver Inn v2.0
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #100
OOC: Okay. That post I made never happened here...
IC...

*Mars and his mercs(most of them charge the building) After a few hours of combat, the warriors defeat all of the people in the building.

Mars: Good work men.
Melisa: Most of us are women!
Mars: I was speaking using proper english.
Melisa: I don't care, you sexist pig!
Mars: I remeber you. You're that phsyco that tried to kill me cause I was in your seat at that all chick fort.
Melisa: And you crawled away like a pathetic loser.
Mars: Shut up and return to your duties.
Melisa: As you command, your pompussness.

*Melisa leaves. Then Mars finds a secret passage and explores it.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #101
Having broken off of Mars' group after the initial fight, FD explores several of the rooms in the rest of the building. After looking around for a while, FD went to leave the building to go help Lethalis. As he entered the main room, the lights dimmer. Crossing the room FD, began to feel like something was watching him.

Firedrake brushed it off and kept walking. Thwick! Thwick! Several shrukens hit the floor near FD. Drawing his sword, he turned around to see another assasin. Leaping down from the ceiling, the assasin drew his sword...

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #102
*After some traveling down a hidden stairway, Mars arrives at a portal.

Mars: I wonder what's on the other side... Wait I've got to continue on my mission. But this portal could lead to some bad guys.

*As Mars is about to enter the portal, he is stopped by a shade of a human.

Mars: Why do you obstruct my path?
LF: Because you will die if you enter that portal. You must use your despell magic on that portal.
Mars: Why?
LF: Cause it leads to the Demon World, you friggin idiot.
Mars: Oh... Wait a sec, Did you just call me an idiot?!?
LF: Yes. Only an idiot enters random portals for no reason.
Mars: But it could be important for me to go there!
LF: This portal should be destroyed and you should kill that stupid Slith mage. You know what, I think I shall jion you.
Mars: What! You could be some evil being. In fact you probably are.
LF: But I would have killed you if I were with them.
Mars: Perhaps, but you could just be trying to help me to save yourself or decieving me in some other way.
LF: Your not as dumb as you appear to be. But you never asked who I am, well, was. I am the great mage, Lone Flame.
Mars: Never heard of you.
LF: You work for the NSI and you never heard of me!?! Oh well. Let's just get on with the mission.

*Mars closes the portal and he and Lone Flame leave to find the Slith mage.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #103
Lethalis' group had met fierce resistance along the way to their secondary target, and Wise Man strayed away from the group in the chaos. He found himself quickly surrounded by enemy forces. "Put the weapon down, scrawny boy, or die."

Smiling, the blademaster slowly stooped down to put his glaive on the ground. Then one of the enemies got impatient and shouted, "hurry the damn pace up! Did someone cast a slow spell on you?!"

"Then I will speed up." Powering the glaive with energy, he swung it in a circle, killing all the men caught in the area of effect. The rest were so afraid afterwards that they fled. Wise Man continued on to the target, hoping to find Lethalis and his force there...

OOC: Wise Man (the character) will find himself faster moving than the task force because of his agility.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #104
*An assasin tries to stab the unarmed Lone Flame, but the blade goes right through him. Then Mars, who is invisible(stealth spell), blasts the assasin to dust.

LF(laughing): This is too fun.

*Mars and LF continue on their way to where the mage is. Suddenly LF and Mars are surrounded by monks.

Mars: Since when do they have monks?

LF: No clue.

*A monk tries to tackle LF, but goes through him and is impaled by one of Mars's daggers. Then Mars blasts some of the monks with a Fire3 spell. After that LF distracts some of the monks with an illusions of a gremlin, while Mars summons a Basilisk to turn the monks to stone.

Mars: Now for the archmage...

*LF and Mars travel down the hallway that leads to the Slith archmage.
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #105
"So whose goon are you?"

Mars stopped in his tracks. "What? Who said that?"
"I said that. I'm the man you're going after. Answer me one question -- whose goon are you?"
"I'm no one's goon. I fight for what is right."
"So why am I a dead man now, hmm? Because I have found success for myself?"
"No. Because you have done that selling--"
"Selling Skribbane? Hah! The amount of work I've done within the structure of the world around us makes any charge of Skribbane sales being illigitimate terrible. I'm not a petty drug dealer, I'm not a petty mob lord. I am a politician; I am one of the pillars that holds up the elaborate ceiling of the Empire."
"But you sell--"
"You are the hired goon of a skribbane trading family! Has it ever occured to you that you're a name on a list? No one will know or care when you die, and you'll become one of many fixtures in an unmarked grave."
"Better to die righteously--"
"Righteously? You call yourself righteous only because you are human. I am of the Slithzerikai race. We are no less intelligent, of no less human fiber than you, but we are below human. Stupid savages, vicious barbarians, to be feared or spat upon, but never seen as peers. You'll never understand what it's like, you arrogant little snot -- I've spent decades of my life surmounting the obstacle of being something different, something unrespectable, and I've come so far working by proxy. Perhaps that is my destiny, goon. If I cannot be respected and loved by the masses, I will hold on strings those who are."
"You are a mad dog, lizard, and I'm here to put you down."
"Maybe this girl is a mad dog too. You going to put her down?"
"Girl? What--"
"You ever hear of a rune of binding? Well, this urchin I have here -- from the look of her, she's, oh, about ten -- is currently strung up on one. Harming me in any serious way will cause her to die in excruciating pain."
"You bastard! That's the sickest--"
"You have two options, goon. You can be a hero and make sure I never draw another breath at the expense of this child's life, or you can be a good person and let me get out of this place unharmed. Make your choice."
"Get the hell out of here."
The hum of magic is tangible as an antiteleportation field is dropped and a powerful spell breaks through the space it used to occupy.
Mars marches into the room hurriedly. The room has been hastily cleared of all papers and documents, and three wastebaskets composed of some kind of odd polymer are half-filled with fizzing liquid. True to the archmage's words, a young girl is trapped to the wall by a red-glowing magical sigil.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #106
OOC: Mars isn't high on morals. He's a grey, not a black, nor a white. And thus isn't hindered by morals. The same applies to LF, who is sort of dead, but can still use magic. And LF can relate to the Slith's suffering, but could care less, since that slith mage killed him.
IC..

LF: So, the frelling slith archmage shows himself just to give a stupid message and leaves. Pathetic.
Mars: Perhaps, but I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you.
LF: Is that so?!? Okay, so maybe I'm dead, but I think I'd know a difficult fight if it came into being.
Mars: In that case... How did you die?
LF: That mage invaded my mind and planted a really powerful delusion there and it eventually killed me.
Mars: Oh. You're that phsyco mage whose job I took.
LF: Exactly.... Did you just call me a phsyco!?!
Mars: Yes. We're now even. Now for some music to listen to while I walk down this stupid hall to the archmage.

*Mars pulls out his iPod.

LF: Hey, my iPod. I wondered where that thing went.
Mars: Your iPod?
LF: Let me guess, you bought it off a stange looking Vahnatai Warrior.
Mars: Actually I traded him a cloak for it.
LF: Was that the only thing in the pocket?
Mars: Yeah, why?
LF: Just checking.

*LF and Mars continue down the really long hall to the archmage.

[ Wednesday, March 26, 2003 13:46: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 87
Profile Homepage #107
Raphnotch Mesmer smiles as he sees his subject, um, patient struggle up the rose-covered latice.

RM: Hello, good sir, I take it you have broken you addiction to skribbane and want some guidance and direction in your life to take the place of the heavenly, lovely, sublime (shudders and snaps back to attention), lifestealing drug.

Dupe: um, actually, I was looking for the bath...

RM: (glaring) Good, now I'm going to hypnotize you. *snaps fingers* Now you are hypnotized, you will do everything I say.

Dupe: aren't you going to swing a watch?

RM: NO, now you are sleepy! (gets out bat) ARENT YOU!

Dupe: *eyes widen, then shut*

RM: OKEY, now. whenever you think about scribbane you will blush think of raw sewage. You will go from here to marry, raise a family, and farm glow in the dark toadstools. *snaps fingers* Awake!

Dupe: but I'm already ma...

RM: *shoves dupe off roof* my first satisfied customer!

--------------------
Tip of the Day: #13 Stand clear the closing door.

That's treason.
(THNIK)(Peculiar James, FP productions co, inc)
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #108
Charging at each other, FD and the assasin begin to fight. Swinging wildly, the assasin tries to disarm FD, but FD manages to fight back. Both jump back and then jump into the air. FD swings and hits the assasin in the side. The assasin responds by throwing a shruken into Firedrake's leg.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #109
All of the sudden, a slith runs through the room, and on the way, hits both the assasin and FD with a Fireball spell, sending both flying into the walls.

FD gets up, runs foward and hits the assasin as he stands. The assasin in return knocks FD back and throws a gas grenade into the center.

Assasin: Don't think you've won... we'll meet again.

FD decides to go after the Mage as she or he flees...

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #110
*Mars kills an assasin that appears to be fleeing from something.

Mars: Strange. Oh well.

*Mars and LF finally make it to the chamber of Slith archmage(whatever his name is)

OOC: Could someone tell me his name so I can do the epic fight scene?
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #111
After Wiseman finishes off the men attempting to slow Lethalis and him down, the pair continue on to their destination with the dervishes trailing behind. Dismissing any attempt at subtlety, Lethalis crashes into and through the doors. Inside, several priests and nuns have been stabbed to death, and many of them were also mutilated. Blood is spattered all over the walls behind the bars that divide the room in two. The doors in the far wall are closed, but it looks like at least one body had been dragged back through them.

"You two, cover this door, and make sure none of the psychos leaves here. These people are armed, violent, and insane, so don't worry too much about trying to keep them alive." Wiseman, Namothil, and the other three dervishes follow Lethalis through the gate in the bars. "Give me room, I might have to disrupt some of them and it's not exactly a good idea to brush up against me while I do that." Lethalis doesn't bother with opening the doors, he picks up a heavy wooden desk and throws it against them. With a crash the doors burst open and reveal a room that wouldn't be out of place in a slaughter house. Not all of the victims had been attendants though, some of the bodies that were hung from hooks looked like they had been patients. Growling deep in his throat, Lethalis motions for everyone to follow him. "The people that did this aren't exactly human anymore, and they are acting as if under control of someone else. Most crazies are just as likely to kill eachother or themselves as their tenders, and there aren't enough corpses here for that." Growling as he pulls what had been a child off of the meat hook, Lethalis rumbles, "No prisoners!"

OOC: Sorry for the inactivity earlier, I had to deal with that life thing again.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #112
Moving quickly, Firedrake attempts to keep up with the Slith. Moving stealthily, he remains in the shadows, slowly following the Slith, waiting for an opportunity to strike.

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #113
Wise Man was wading through the body-filled floor, when one of the 'insane' beings tried to jump him. It tried to lash out his throat, but he was too agile for him to reach it. Wise Man killed the thing with a decapitation. Then he turned it around with his glaive to examine it.

"Leth, Namothil, come here!" Wise Man called them. "These men aren't just madmen! They're horribly mutated semi-ghouls! Just take a look at their teeth and claws! And I have a feeling there's necromancers in here that will raise these corpses from the dead... We must burn these bodies!"

[ Friday, March 28, 2003 19:16: Message edited by: Urban Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #114
"Then we should find the necromancers. Not too challenging. The stench of corruption they carry is difficult to hide." Namothil smiled slightly. "I should know. I've certainly killed enough of them. As for these bodies, yes, a fire will deal with them quite nicely. Won't help much if one of them can raise spirits, but it's worth a try. Flints, anyone?"

(OOC: Character background reference here. Namothil's former line of work was as an assassin specializing in killing magi.)

[ Sunday, March 30, 2003 03:56: Message edited by: Namothil ]
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #115
[Uh, I'll be gone for some time, so carry on with the current plot. We can start Aizo on Friday.]

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #116
Wise Man handed Namothil a small paper box. "I happen to have a box full of them."

The three quickly lit the bodies on fire, but not before some of the bodies were raised from the dead...

--------------------
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #117
'I've been too used to demonologists. Should have bought a shock enchantment. Ice is useless against undead.' Namothil slashed a hand off one of the corpses. 'Which raising did they use? Probably not zombies, they're too weak for what I'm sensing now. Ghouls? Maybe...' A slashing claw slipped past his guard. Only a light scratch, but he felt his arm stiffening. 'Ghasts. Why did it have to be ghasts? Not enough to paralyze, but I'll have to be careful.'

"Don't let them touch you. They're ghasts!"

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #118
*Then, a fault opens, a dark figure climbs out, very slowly, then, he jumps out, revealing a daemon with a trident and a staff with a flag with a trident head painted on it, with blood.**

The daemon: I am The Great Daemon(GD), I am a mercenary, I will do any quest if I get a payment. I am a GREAT pyromancer, and my fighting skills are very good, I am looking for a quest, anyone willing?

[ Sunday, March 30, 2003 03:34: Message edited by: Gargoyle, The Great Daemon ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #119
"Don't worry about me, Namothil," Wise Man chuckled as he dodged a claw and sliced the ghast in half with his glaive. "Only a novice blademaster gets hit by undead, and I've been one since I was a kid." With that, he blasted several ghasts away with a burst of soul energy.

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #120
*A ghast approaches The G(Gargoyle, The Great Daemon, my character.), he then burns it with a fire spell, then slices it with his trident, and he does this for a while, but never gets hit.*

The G: These are ghasts? They're very weak.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #121
Namothil slashed another claw off, and took the creature's legs off with the second stroke. "We're wasting time. We need to get to the necroma... Look out!" He shouted as Wise Man dodged a bolt of energy, and turned to face the new arrival. A tall, dark-robed man stood in the doorway. The skull mounted on his staff glowed with sinister energies.

"I think we've found a necromancer. Apprentice, most likely. Keep those ghasts back." Namothil lunged forward, parrrying a bolt from the necromancer's staff. "This is my prey." A swordstroke splintered the novice's staff, and then the return tore out his throat. "Fire, quickly!"

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #122
Wise Man lit a piece of wood on the ground on the burning corpses, then hurled it at the dead necromancer, lighting him on fire. He then lit a torch and started swinging it around nimbly, burning the weaker undead to ashes...

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #123
The G: Necaros, Damake!
*A lance of fire speeds towards the necromancer, but he stops it.*
The G:He's good.
Necromancer: We meet again, Gargoyle.
The G:How do you know my name?
Necromancer:(last words.) We went to mage school together.
The G:Oh. Hey! You guys killed my friend! And I don't have any necromancy skills, I'll try this.
Necaros, Notaka!
*The necromancer twitches.*
The G: Looks like my healing spell is too weak.

*The G then rips a claw of a very strong ghast and slashes that ghast, paralyzing it, then The G rips of it's leg and beats it to death.*
The G: Hey! I'm a mercenary, isn't anyone gonna hire me?

[ Sunday, March 30, 2003 02:54: Message edited by: Gargoyle, The Great Daemon ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #124
OOC: TGD, if you'd been paying attention, you would have known that the necromancer was dead. Second, there really is a problem with having someone suddenly show up. Specifically, if you look up a bit, you'll note that my character is the sort of person who is accustomed to random people sending demons to kill him. Given that, how do you think he'd react to the sudden appearance of a demon? (Has not reacted because I have been ignoring your posts.)
General advice: Do not have an uber-powered character. You're new to RPs like this. Start small. It really is a good idea.

IC: The ghasts finally collapsed under Wise Man's assault. "Alright. Now for the necromancers. Split up, or stay together?"

Pages