Episode 3: A New Game

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Episode 3: A New Game
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #875
Chapter 27: The Battle Begins

Dikiyoba.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #876
Nioca's such an idiot. Ah, well. I supposed that can't be helped.
quote:
"What happened?" Nioca asked as he cast a healing spell.
"I got hit by a firebolt spell from one of the rats, that's what happened. What did you think, a barbeque accident?" Fatman said.

No. I thought the larger rats started throwing grills at us.

Anyway, I had a sneaking suspicion that *loud cough* would wind up dead. Now poor *violent sneeze* will have to do without him.

And all your fluffy feline prayers have been answered. :)

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #877
That sneaking suspicion of yours would be more obvious if multiple people hadn't died in this chapter. :P

Dikiyoba.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #878
Try the one that isn't a friend of Tullegolar's.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #879
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

Try the one that isn't a friend of Tullegolar's.
Pfft. Which one?

Ah well. At least Nemesis is dead. -_-

[ Saturday, January 06, 2007 22:41: Message edited by: Nemesis ]

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #880
Disregard.

*mutters something about UBB and flood control*

[ Saturday, January 06, 2007 22:36: Message edited by: Nemesis ]

--------------------

-Lenar

Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #881
Great. I'm pretty sure that Drakefyre is the only admin/mod that doesn't hate me outright. Why did you have to get in my way, Drakey, why? Oh well. Stareye is the one that banned me, that should be an epic confrontation. I just hope it isn't a repeat of our last one...

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #882
quote:
"I got hit by a firebolt spell from one of the rats, that's what happened. What did you think, a barbeque accident?" Fatman said.
I liked this because of the photo captioning poll picture that this refers to. Nice inside joke.

I didn't think the ET would be forced to make his move so soon. He doesn't have much of a force to back him up and the rat war hasn't been resolved enough so he can afford to weaken the loyalist forces.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #883
quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:

Stareye is the one that banned me, that should be an epic confrontation. I just hope it isn't a repeat of our last one...
*sigh*... Any chance of allowing my character some Find Herbs skill, so that a Balm of Life could still be in the cards?

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #884
Originally by Ephesos:

quote:
*sigh*... Any chance of allowing my character some Find Herbs skill...
No. :P

But resurrecting Drakefyre is not out of the question.

Dikiyoba.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #885
Unlikely.

I just know that I'm going to end up in a fight with Tullegolar. With my consistent close proximity to the moderator board, and Stew Boy bringing injured people in, Tullegolar's activities are bound to be discovered. It would be interesting to see a fight between a melee fighter and a spellcaster, anyway.

quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

I didn't think the ET would be forced to make his move so soon. He doesn't have much of a force to back him up and the rat war hasn't been resolved enough so he can afford to weaken the loyalist forces.
He wasn't forced. If he had stayed hidden, Drakefyre would probably have been none the wiser about Tullegolar's location. It remains to be seen whether the route Tullegolar chose will serve his purposes best.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #886
New word: deathspan.

People in Dikiyoba's stories have rather short deathspans. I'm worried for myself, however, as I have neither an element nor anyone that would want to resurrect me in the first place.

Edit: Oh, and a question: Did I slip and fall or did I actually bang my head against the panel trying to make it work?

[ Sunday, January 07, 2007 13:58: Message edited by: Emperor Tullegolar ]

--------------------
You lose.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #887
I wish to fight Tullegor and his Tullegites, if there are any left.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #888
You better hurry up and pick one! 39 elements are still open...
Scandium (SC 21)Germanium (GE 32)Bromine (BR 35)Yttrium (Y 39)Ruthenium (RU 44)Rhodium (RH 45)Indium (IN 49)Tellurium (TE 52)Lanthanum (LA 57)Cerium (CE 58)Neodymium (ND 60)Europium (EU 63)Gadolinium (GD 64)Terbium (TB 65)Dysprosium (DY 66)Holmium (HO 67)Thulium (TM 69)Lutetium (LU 71)Tantalum (TA 73)Rhenium (RE 75)Thallium (TL 81)Polonium (PO 84)Actinium (AC 89)Thorium (TH 90)Protactinium (PA 91)Neptunium (NP 93)Berkelium (BK 97)Fermium (FM 100)Rutherfordium (RF 104)Dubnium (DB 105)Seaborgium (SG 106)Hassium (HS 108)Darmstadtium (DS 110)Roentgenium (RG 111)Ununbium (UUB 112)Ununtrium (UUT 113)Ununpentium (UUP 115)Ununhexium (UUH 116)The full table can be found here.
As for no one resurrecting you, I can personally guarantee that someone will. The story wouldn't be the same without you.

May I ask a small favor, Jewels? I would like the description changed on my element (Technetium TC 43) to "Technetium fits me because I can usually diagnose and treat problems with computers." Thanks in advance.

[ Monday, January 08, 2007 18:10: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #889
You have too much time, Nioca. (But it might prove useful in the future, so I'm not complaining.)

Originally by Emperor Tullegolar:

quote:
Edit: Oh, and a question: Did I slip and fall or did I actually bang my head against the panel trying to make it work?
This is right after all the forums moved, so you fell. I also don't think you could have stayed hidden from Drakefyre for long with Nemesis and Garrison around to sell you out, so you had to strike while you had the chance.

That's Dikiyoba's reasoning of your reasoning, anyway. :P
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #890
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

You have too much time, Nioca. (But it might prove useful in the future, so I'm not complaining.)
No, just very fast typing. I also have the periodic table bookmarked, which sped things up a lot.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #891
What? Nalyd didn't know that he actually got Mendelevium! He just assumed that it would have gone badly, like his petition for a character in Episode 3! He will change his name back to -X- just for the table.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #892
I suggest that Tully takes Tellurium. Just because. :)

--------------------
You acquire an item: Radio Free Foil
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #893
t Nioca - The table has been updated.

t -X- - It's much easier to write somebody into the Periodic Table then it is to write somebody into a story. Plus I do believe that you only asked once. If you prefer the name Nalyd, I could change the table for you. It's not much work at all.

t ET - You do too have an element. I don't give out multiple elements for multiple accounts. So I guess you're just stuck then aren't you?

Once you're dead you'll just have to use one of your other accounts.

[ Monday, January 08, 2007 05:39: Message edited by: Jewels ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #894
Originally by Jewels:

quote:
t ET - You do too have an element. I don't give out multiple elements for multiple accounts. So I guess you're just stuck then aren't you?
Emperor Tullegolar is not Jumpin' Salmon, if that's what you meant by that.

Also, Dikiyoba has finally updated the Appearances page.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #895
*nods*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #896
I haven't looked at that link in a while. Jewels, the table looks very nice.

Also, I hate to say it, but I would probably resurrect ET. I don't entirely like what he does, but I recognize the need for it nonetheless.

However, let me say right now that any resurrections I am involved in are not going to be done with that Galactic Core nonsense. The only orthodox option is to prepare a Bull of Life and then cast Graze Dead.

[ Sunday, January 07, 2007 23:18: Message edited by: Facepalming Hecatonchire ]

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #897
ET, I still don't think you have anything to worry about.

I, on the other hand, still have no element, and even fewer people are likely to revive me, as I was not only apparently loyal to you, but also worthless. -_-

[ Sunday, January 07, 2007 23:50: Message edited by: Nemesis ]

--------------------

-Lenar

Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #898
quote:
Originally written by Spent Salmon:

*nods*
This is the first hint of denial of his previous claim that I have seen. ET didn't say much in his own defense either and he's not the type to want to share glory. I still remain unconvinced. I will need to see a clearly stated recant.

Even then I will probably remain unconvinced. 'Salmon' has been way too quiet this month, but I will allow the Emperor an element then.

Edit: If the Emperor wishes to clear his name of his own accord, he may simply provide a picture of himself next to his computer while it is logged into his account. That should clear all suspicion. :cool:

[ Monday, January 08, 2007 05:36: Message edited by: Jewels ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #899
quote:
"Um, you're not done with me. You said I was all healed up while I clearly am not. See?" Fatman showed Nioca a small scratch on his arm.
I like my whine like my bbq'd rats, well done! :)

quote:
The fluffy turtles knocked Spiderwebbers to the ground as they charged past and tore into the rats.

Since when do turtles charge past anything (well, OK, if rats were sloths they might charge past the sloths - but nothing else. :mad: )

quote:
You better hurry up and pick one! 40 elements are still open...

I vote for Scandium, not because of any intrinsic properties just because it sounds like scandal.

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."

Pages