Official Election Final Round Voting

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Official Election Final Round Voting
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #25
I'm going to vote for Thuryl.

Sorry Aran and Stug; I think you both would also make good moderators, but I had to choose.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #26
Since Aran has more votes than Stug at this stage, wouldn't the strategic move be for Stug voters to switch their support to Aran?

Anyway, it's irrelevant. Because I'm voting Thuryl.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #27
Thuryl

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #28
I believe I'll vote Stughalf.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #29
I'm voting for Stughalf, and I encourage others who voted for me to do the same. There is little chance of either of us winning separately.

[ Saturday, July 16, 2005 15:19: Message edited by: Arancaytar. You Owe it to the Door. ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperment, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #30
You know, if a candidate were to vote for another candidate, rather than themselves, would that not show they support the other candidate over themselves? Why not just drop out?

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #31
quote:
Originally written by Archmage Alex:

You know, if a candidate were to vote for another candidate, rather than themselves, would that not show they support the other candidate over themselves? Why not just drop out?
For the dramatics? :)

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperment, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #32
quote:
Originally written by Frankie Vallium:

Arancaytar voters are encouraged to change their votes to Stug for strategic reasons.
Oh hey, look! Free PR for Aran. Fortunate man - I don't see how he can lose with the two of us upholding his candidacy so firmly.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #33
quote:
Originally written by Lady Davida:

quote:
Originally written by Frankie Vallium:

Arancaytar voters are encouraged to change their votes to Stug for strategic reasons.
Oh hey, look! Free PR for Aran. Fortunate man - I don't see how he can lose with the two of us upholding his candidacy so firmly.

Why do I get the feeling I'm caught unsuspecting in the middle of an intense feud I have no clue about? :P

Edit: And why am I getting the feeling that I'm getting not by far as much of the windfall as people claim?

[ Thursday, July 14, 2005 23:54: Message edited by: Arancaytar. You Owe it to the Door. ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #34
I vote for Stug.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #35
I'm curious what the more flagrant abuse is- the fact that you stole my cleverness, or the fact that you have no chong-chumping idea what in blazes you're talking about.

Well, it's not like you don't have a consistent track record on the second count, so I'm going to say that "stealing my joke" makes you more of a tool, if only for the novelty of it.

--------------------
私のバラドですそしてころしたいいらればころす
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #36
Thuryl.

C'mon Aussie C'mon, C'mon. C'mon Aussie C'mon!

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #37
Stughalf gets all of my vote.

--------------------
Austrian Alex - Reality Corp.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #38
a. What cleverness? Get over yourself, it wasn't that good. I've actually been expecting you to say something to that effect for a while now.

b. Can't deny the track record, but speaking of novelty, it seems our roles have been reversed - I know exactly what I'm talking about, but you seem to be having a bit of difficulty removing your swollen head from your rectum. And speaking of tools... I don't think I even need to point out the irony there, hmm?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #39
Stugie.

--------------------
I am the apidimy of seven sausages.
The Abyss DEAD.
TEH EVOL STRAWBERY When fruit fights back.
End of World We're definitely going to blow ourselves up.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #40
quote:
Originally written by Lady Davida:

a. What cleverness? Get over yourself, it wasn't that good. I've actually been expecting you to say something to that effect for a while now.

b. Can't deny the track record, but speaking of novelty, it seems our roles have been reversed - I know exactly what I'm talking about, but you seem to be having a bit of difficulty removing your swollen head from your rectum. And speaking of tools... I don't think I even need to point out the irony there, hmm?

Why do I get the feeling that you don't like TM that much?
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #41
There aren't many who do. He's an aquired taste. ;)

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #42
Arancaytar.
It looks like a long shot, but this is what I would have voted if the results were hidden.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #43
Aran

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #44
Thuryl.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #45
Thuryl: 12
Stughalf: 7
Arancaytar: 7

The two tied underdogs are catching up ever so slightly.

With 61 eligible voters total, 31 votes ends the election. Not likely to happen anytime soon.

—Alorael, who will still hold his vote in the hopes of tipping a critical balance or possibly getting a bribe.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #46
Unofficial recount
Stug - 7
Aran - 7
Thur - 13

*this message sponsored by marlenny, who did eventually make her choice*
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #47
Alo, I'm afraid your ruse won't work.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #48
Stug

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #49
I vote Stug.
Sorry Thuryl but lets face it, your an Aussie.

Pages