The Sands of Time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Sands of Time
Warrior
Member # 2956
Profile #100
IC: BOB, the cheese master asks if he can join forces with Shadow Wolf? plz?

OOC: can i join this RP?

--------------------
click: Necromanser
Title: Necromancer
^ is for Roh Zee Kat
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #101
OOC: go ahead.

IC:
(i'll do it later, i'm tired and i have to go to school in a few anyway.)

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #102
Maybe I could bring in one of my Doomsliths from Avernum3:
Stats: All mage spells up to Fireblast, no priest spells AT ALL! Can summon Slith High Priest, Slith Mage, Alien Slime, and Demon(I think I should replace that one, but I only summon Alien Slimes and Slith High Priests.). Slith spear as weapon, Iron Buckler, Boots, gloves, Fine Leather helmet, cloak(not hooded.), lucky charm, mage's bracelet(which is how he can cast Fireblast.), and Ring of Endless Magery.

He has a problem: He keeps getting killed in big battles(But I never save my game after that.). He is a natural mage, so he can Restore some energy each day. He's a Slith, obviously, I really like him, his name is Jsssourine(Either that or Sssteven, Hssskor, or Ssschah.).
He may have many powerful spells, but he has a tendency to always summon Alien Slimes to help him with his work, and summon Slith High Priests to heal him.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #103
OOC: FB, we don't need concrete statistics.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #104
OOC: Mars is a Warrior/Mage/Priest, but only cause his people live a long time and he's had time to practice all of those skills.

IC:
Mars: Okay, perhaps we should stop fighting among ourselves.

SW: Agreed.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #105
Answer my question, will I be able to get back in the RP with Jsssourine?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #106
How bout you answer this: Can you create a character who's name is easier to spell, so I don't have to copy and paste the name whenever I want to include him in my post?
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #107
Spell Jsssourine without copy&paste. It's easier than Rojhiniok. You can call Jsssourine(pronounced
Jeh-Sssoar-Rine.) Js for short.

Or it could be Hssskor, Sssteven, or Ssschah.

[ Tuesday, May 20, 2003 12:50: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #108
Actually, it would be nice if you could think of a name that has the initials "FB" because that's what I'm going to call you either way. And BTW we're not dumb enough that we're fooled by you saying you can't heal yourself, especially when you then proceed to say that you can summon someone to heal you.

IC: Sir David get very mad that his last post in this topic was not here, for some reason, and decided to continue interrogating the vanahtai tomorrow. Or Thursday.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #109
What I meant was, he can't use his own magic to heal himself(Unless you include him summoning a Slith High Priest his Healing Magic.), although he is skilled in first aid. And the simplest name out of Sssteven, Ssschah, Hssskor, and Jsssourine is either Hssskor or Sssteven.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #110
OOC: 'skilled in first aid'? i guess that's fine, but it's not much of a skill. anyone with experience in travelling and adventuring would be expected to know at least some.

and you don't need to take EVERY skill directly out of Spid games word-for-word. look at Shadow Wolf, and you'll find that almost NONE of his skills correspond directly to any of the skills in Avernum, Exile, heck, even Geneforge and Nethergate.

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #111
That's not the point, I'm just trying to get back in this RP!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #112
OOC: Just create a character that's practical and has a name that's easy to spell or I'm dual PCing myself.

IC:
Mars: Well, I'm tired of standing around and waiting. If only I knew where Rentar was, I would give her a piece of mind.

Sir David: But you don't know where she is.

Mars: True. But I know of someone who would. Too bad he's on another planet. Man, life sucks. Oh well, at least I'm not like I would have been.

OOC:
Note to self, no matter how pressed for time I am, never use my teeth to remove that glob of dried glue from the top of my modeling glue container
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #113
OOC: Good job, son.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #114
Is Hssskor easy to spell? He's a Slith Mage(A good one at that.).

If not, what about the name Sssteven?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #115
OOC: This RP is sorta crappy now. Thanks, Zephyr. *sigh*

IC:

Claymore : Oh! Hey look, it is my six other swords, directions for the nuclear sword, and a portal back to my world! I think I'll take my stuff and leave kthxbye!

Claymore hops into the portal with his stuff, the portal disappears, and Claymore lives hapilly after while those still in the RP rue the day they were born.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #116
OOC: Oh well. For once I think we should actually finish an RP, instead of leaving it alone and unfinished forever.

IC:
*Suddenly a Vahnatai appears near Mars.

Sir David: It's a Vahnatai! Kill it.
Mars: Wait a sec, I know that guy.
Re'kar: Hello humans.
Mars: Um, I'm not human.
Re'kar: Oh yeah. That's right. I remember you. I bought this wonderful cloak off of you. Anyway. Time to get to my point for being here. There has been much disturbance in the space time flow of this realm, and as a member of the ascended, it is my job to fix the massive flaws that occur in the various realmz. Well, that and the fact that I got thrown out.
Mars: Oh, dammit. Not another one of those descendeds. First LF, then Cyan, and now Re'kar. Why won't you people quit screwing up and leave us alone?!!!?
Re'kar: Okay. So, do you want my help or not? After all, you've just lost 2 guys.
Sir David: 2? I thought we just lost 1.
Re'kar: No. Someone actually found a way home, too bad for him his actions just destroyed his realm. That's why you have to correct this time thingy before you can go home.
ShadowWolf: That is very strange. Why does it destroy our realm?
Re'kar: I don't know. I guess it just does. No one ever bothers to explain to the decended the important details of their missions.
Sir David: Anyway. Are we going to do this thing or what?

OOC: I plan on sending Re'kar to Chalkra to get LF to tell him where Rentar is. Then everyone can go there, kick the crap out of Rentar, restore the time fields, and go home. What do you think?

[ Tuesday, May 20, 2003 18:37: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Warrior
Member # 2956
Profile #117
fine, but can i turn enemies into large piles of cheese, plz?

--------------------
^ is for Roh Zee Kat
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #118
OOC: Sure, it makes for a more entertaining RP.

IC: Nicodemus, having regained consciousness after passing out when he tried to cast a spell, decides that maybe his head isn't bothering him much anymore. He takes his time, works very carefully, and releases a light spell. The surge of magical energies blast through him, wreathing the ceiling in flames and making Nicodemus smell like a dog; a wet, hairy, dog. Well, its better than nothing.

Grabbing one of the creatures that fell to the floor when the ceiling started on fire, Nico uses the burning carcass as a torch. After many hours of travelling, and a few brief flights from wandering giant lizards. Nico finds other humans, and cheerfully rushes to them, calling out and waving his arms. The people look at each other, and then draw their weapons. When Nico gets close enough, he slows down and holds his hands out above his head. "Am I glad to see you guys. I don't care who you are, or what you're doing here, so long as you can tell me where in Hell I am... Is that beef I smell? Would you perhaps be willing to share some food with me?"

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #119
"No, it's a shattered corpse being rapidly consumed by the flames you conjured," Shadow Wolf replied.

"Oh."

"Anyways," Shadow Wolf turned to Re'kar. "Where do we start?"

"Ah. We shall enter the Vahnatai lands. Teleporting there will be too dangerous; therefore we must travel there. Follow me."

The party followed Re'kar's lead south...

OOC:
Who do we have now, only counting the active people? me/Shadow Wolf, LF/Mars and Re'kar, Sir David/Sir David, FDoIaN/Cheeseboy (whatever his name is), and FB/god character who seems normal... is that it?

EDIT: remember that passage from Formello in A2? we're headed there.

[ Wednesday, May 21, 2003 06:23: Message edited by: Metaphysical Wise Man ]

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #120
OOC: A2, E2. It's all the same. So let's head for that. Technically the Vahnatai aren't awakened yet, so figuring out which Vahnatai group is Rentar's should be easy. Which reminds me, why isn't it possible for someone to dig through the barrier tunnel? Oh well. not important.

IC:
Re'kar: Anyway let's hurry to the south to the location where formello will be. Then we can teleport to the other side of the tunnel and take 1 of the 2 boats there. And row down a bunch of waterfalls, while encountering an insane crystal soul and having to go through it's screwed up dungeon. After losing all of our food rations from the waterfall, we'll come across this tunnel where we'll fight an ice drake. Then it's onward to fight countless hydras and nullbugs.
Sir David: You're kidding, right?
Re'kar: Sadly, no. Fortunately, fighting the Vahnatai guarding the path before the icedrake cave might not be on the list of things to do.
Mars: Well, that sucks. Oh well. The sooner we get started, the sooner it's over. Good thing we can replace the food with mana spells.

OOC: Note to self, figure out why the left speaker(s) of a stereo is(are) the first one(s) to stop working right.
Warrior
Member # 2956
Profile #121
quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysical Wise Man:
Who do we have now, only counting the active people? me/Shadow Wolf, LF/Mars and Re'kar, Sir David/Sir David, FDoIaN/Cheeseboy (whatever his name is), and FB/god character who seems normal... is that it?
It's not cheeseboy it's BOB, the cheese master...
Edit: you can call me Drake not FDoIaN.

[ Wednesday, May 21, 2003 10:50: Message edited by: FireDrakeofIce and Necromancy ]

--------------------
^ is for Roh Zee Kat
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #122
The familiar glowing orb materializes nearby.

I apologize for being gone for such an extended period of time. I had to return to my own plane to learn more information. Things have become more drastic than I had previously thought.

"What is this bad news you bring us?" Inquired Shadow Wolf.

The rift which was created by Rentar is weakening. If we do not hurry to undo what she has done you may be unable to return to your own time.

"Then let us proceed with haste through these caverns," Re'kar replied.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #123
OOC: You forgot me!

IC: Following everyone else, Nico attempts to release the magic that makes him smell like a wet, hairy dog. Surprisingly, it worked. Even his clothes smell cleaner now.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #124
Re'kar: So, we have another being who is supposed to deal with this disturbance. Good. We definately need to hurry and get on with the long drawn out thingy.
Esper: Indeed. Do you know the best route?
Re'kar: Well, the closest route is just to the south, however, if we teleport to the west, we'll find a tunnel the has been blocked off by barriers. If we use magic to teleport behind the barriers, we can walk the rest of the way.
SW: I thought teleporting was dangerous.
Re'kar: Only if we went straight to the base. The route we are teleporting to is far enough away from the base to not be effected by the anti-teleportation fields.

*Re'kar opens a portal. And steps in. Mars, ShadowWolf, Sir David, Nico, Esper, Bob, and Motrax follow Re'kar into the portal. After much walking, they arrive at a Vahnatai style fort which is in near perfect shape and is crawling with guards.

Mars: Soon the fun will begin, but first we need to throw together a hastely made plan of attack.

Pages