The Sands of Time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Sands of Time
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #175
OOC: who here agrees to offically and permanently removing the above snob (FB) from this RP?

IC:
Firedrake dashed out of the fort, and almost ran into Shadow Wolf and Gynia. He drew his weapons as if they were hostile.

"Calm down, friend, we're not trying to kill you!" Shadow Wolf laughed.

"You didn't really look like you were," Firedrake chuckled. "My name is Firedrake."

"You can call me Shadow Wolf, and this is Gynia."

"Should we go back in?"

"Have a rest, we're all tired."

While returning to camp at the cave entrance, Gynia spotted a cheese statue nearby. "Hey look! A life-size cheese model of a fluffy lizard girl! How cute."

Shadow Wolf laughed. "Poor, power-hungry little Hssskor. Let's leave him like that, heh heh."

EDIT:
Firedrake - i'll try and give you a summary of what happened:

- Rentar-Irhno has created a rift in time and space, which warped Motrax back to his junior years, and back to the time of the First Expedition. Some were warped back in time to Motrax's cave as well. Shadow Wolf and Gynia were warped through space after defeating the Great Demon, Lord of Demon Lords. Shadow Wolf ended up near Motrax, but Gynia ended up elsewhere.

- After a few pages of bull and SW finding his scarf, the party decides to travel to the Vahnatai lands.

- They reach a hostile Vahnatai fort. After a few more pages of bull, Shadow Wolf and Nicos actually do something significant - Shadow Wolf slays the forts best fighter, a blademaster, and rescues Gynia and finds her powerful battlestaff, while Nicos generates a magic-warping field all over the fort. FB's power-hunger syndrome returns around this point.

- Shadow Wolf heals Gynia, and, uh, I think that's it.

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 12:24: Message edited by: Infamous Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #176
Whoever votes against me is added to my ignore list. Heheheheheh.

And I might leave this forum because of a lack of forgivingness, and because there's tooo much cruelty.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #177
OOC: putting someone in your ignore list isn't going to do much, kid. :P

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Warrior
Member # 2956
Profile #178
quote:
Originally posted by Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior:
And I might leave this forum because of a lack of forgivingness, and because there's tooo much cruelty.
you think?

-------------
Bob joins up with Firedrake, Shadow Wolf, Gynia out side the fort as they examine his handywork (a cheese Hssskor).

OOC: becouse i dont have much time i have my friend use BOB, but plz use BOB as you wish, he need the action. i am a person who doesn't care if his cherecter is used by others.
PS so what is the point of going to the fort?

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 12:31: Message edited by: FireDrakeofIce and Necromancy ]

--------------------
click: Necromanser
Title: Necromancer
^ is for Roh Zee Kat
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #179
OOC: if he leaves this board, i will rejoice and celebrate his departure.

but then, he's an 11-year-old snob who thinks everything will go his way. well, at least everything in SSMB, that's for sure.

--------------------
--------------------
Warrior
Member # 2956
Profile #180
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous Wise Man:
OOC:but then, he's an 11-year-old snob who thinks everything will go his way. well, at least everything in SSMB, that's for sure.
sorry for interapting the story but what is SSMB?

--------------------
click: Necromanser
Title: Necromancer
^ is for Roh Zee Kat
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #181
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous Wise Man:
OOC: if he leaves this board, i will rejoice and celebrate his departure.

Oooooohhh......bad move. I'm staying.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #182
OOC: SSMB = Spiderweb Software Message Boards

now, can the story go on?

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #183
I restored my character, but he's badly injured, is that trade fair enough?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #184
You can do what ever you want, but your cherecter is still made of cheese and you can not move. Thinking is allowed.

Is the whole party outside or is there anyone in side?

BOB, using informationn he got by being a phantom-avatar make a meal for the whole party all who want to eat can came and be served. It's not made of pure cheese, BOB is also a cook.

IC:
BOB: "could someone turn me back to human, being a demi-god in phantom form and haveing powers of avatars is borring, and it's too loud every body wants something. Being god is hard, plz turn me back..."

Bob asks the other party members.

But even he does not know that by mistake he imbumed great power and knolege into himself (into his genes)
that he will not use unless he must.

Some one, Bob not careing who, turns Bob back into human form.

BOB:"tnx."

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 13:42: Message edited by: Amon-Ra ]

--------------------
there is no spoon.-The MATRIX has you...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #185
And Ragnarok, if you turn my character into a girl, I'll add you to my ignore list and ignore my character turning into a girl.

And I'm confused here, WAS my character a girl or cheese? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #186
Hssskor was first a girl then BOB turned him/her/it into a cheese statue, and soon some wild life will nible on Hssskor as a late-lunch/early-dinner.

Hssskor is now in cheese form and will be until ppl say he can be human.

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 14:31: Message edited by: Amon-Ra ]

--------------------
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #187
OOC: The provisionary leaders of the Sand of Time RP (RH and I since SMoE is absent) has agreed on the offical and permanent removal of FB's character. If one more person agrees, I will perform the official ... execution.

--------------------
--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #188
His charecter is already cheese kill it off.

You got my vote.

Please put this RP back on the track. I've had enough with kill the power-hungry dude (FB/Hssskor). I joined this only for the rp not the execution of 11-year olds. You have my vote so that this will all be over with...

IC: BOB creates a large cheese bed and goes to sleep until this rp gets on it's feet and starts up again.

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 14:56: Message edited by: Amon-Ra ]

--------------------
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #189
And mine, which I'm hoping caries a bit more weight... I'm tired of forgiving him and giving him second chances... FB, you can't just blow up a huge fort like you just did, and... yeah, join the next RP if you've learned how to by then. Anyway...

IC: Sir David awoke several hours later; he had a horrible itch on his nose. He tried to scratch it, but couldn't move. He tried to look down at his body to see why, but couldn't even move his head. Then, hearing the voices of the Vanahtai warriors nearby, he remembered why this was. A warrior came over, saw that he was awake, and laughed. Sir David began thinking of ways to escape, but soon realized that, without outside help, he would die bound by these ropes...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #190
OOC: well, that was quick.

IC:
Gynia watched with disgust as Hssskor, in cheese form, is slowly eaten by all sorts of rats and other small cave-inhabiting carrion feeders. "If this used to be a living lizard person, then I should spare the pain of its soul."

With that, the sorceress created a hulking water elemental. "Crush that cheese statue to tiny pieces."

One smash (OOC: hey, it sounds better than 'splash') of forceful water was all it took to break the strangely hardened cheese statue in two. More smashes rendered the pieces too small to be visible.

Seeing that the task was done, Gynia unsummoned the elemental...

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #191
I GET THE HINT!!! I'M LEAVING THIS RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #192
OOC: it wasn't just a hint. it's more of a blatant protest by the people. :P

anyways, moving on...

IC:
"We should return to the fort," Shadow Wolf announced to Gynia.

"And almost definitely die in there?"

"No. I just have this feeling... that a comrade's in pretty deep trouble. Besides, Bob turned like at least half the personnel in the fort into cheese."

"Makes sense. Should I wake up Bob and Firedrake?"

"Go ahead, we'll need them two."

Gynia poked FD and Bob with the non-business end of her staff until they awoke. She explained the situation to them, and the four re-entered the Vahnatai fort...

--------------------
--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #193
BOB: "hy-ho, hy-ho, off to work we go..."

Gynia: "Stop that."

As they come closer to the fort they see that a party of strange things are waiting for the at the entrance.

BOB: "I don't like the look of that..."

OOC: I'm too lazy to think up what is waiting for the group, so...

How many ppl, actual controlers are there in this RP and how many cherecters? I got lost too many ppl leaving or forgetting.

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 15:34: Message edited by: Amon-Ra ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #194
I'll try to get back in AGAIN.

Hmmmm......human something......human......soldier. Yes, a human Avernite Soldier! A trainee human avernite soldier!

What about that? He'd look kinda like this: IMAGE(http://club.nintendo-se.com/stuff/arkiv/609077/guard.gif).

Well?

Shoot, well, click here.

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 16:26: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #195
your pic doesn't work.

As soon as BOB sees this new dude he turns him into cheese.

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 16:41: Message edited by: Amon-Ra ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #196
Amon-Ra, then I'll make sure...Zephyr...or...my character never sees yours.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #197
OOC: I'm still in this, I just don't have time to post as often as the rest. Now onto other things. It wouldn't make sense for BOB to turn a complete stranger into cheese. However, I must also point out, that there are no Avernite soldiers as of yet.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #198
OOC: Sorry, I'm a bit dead for ideas. I'm taking part in too many RP's to keep coming up with new stuff constantly. I probably won't be able to post as often for a while, because my little sister just got back from college and I tend to be more physically and less electronically active when she's home.

IC: The creatures, eyeless, hairless, and pale, sniff the air as Wiseman and company begin to approach the fort again. They look like bears in general shape, except much larger. They cock their large, mobile ears forward, and turn their heads to "watch" the approaching people.

BOB notices that his magic doesn't feel as scrambled anymore. Apparently, the wild zone is beginning to fade. As the spell fades, darkness slowly spreads out from the heads of the bear-like creatures. It is almost as if they are magically creating the darkness.

Shadow Wolf mutters, "This could be bad."

OOC: I didn't know if Nicodemus was supposed to be the comrade still within the fort or not, so I decided against having him do anything until I figure that out.

EDIT: Fixed it so I have the right character for WM.

[ Tuesday, May 27, 2003 07:19: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #199
OOC: it's Shadow Wolf, not Wise Man!

--------------------
--------------------

Pages