The Sands of Time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Sands of Time
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #350
After reading this page, I can only say one thing. Zephyr, you are a funny, funny, funny man.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #351
Okay, then it wouldn't die immediately.

It would merely attack something, causing a huge direct-conversion-of-mass-to-energy reaction. Estimating the amount of antimatter on its claws at 10 grams, congratulations! It has just set off a 180-kiloton direct-conversion-of-matter-to-energy explosion with its physical attack! Centered on itself!

Needless to say, it and everything in the surrounding area is quite dead!
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #352
Can you say that in vahnatai please? :P

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #353
quote:
Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior:
Jayari aren't made of matter, or anti-matter. They are something in-between. Perhaps they are creatures made of pure energy that have found a way to become solid enough to harm things. Like the Drej from the movie A.E(Something like that.).
You should know, well, there is an opposite to everything. So the opposite of what they were created from might destroy them, hm?
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #354
quote:
Originally posted by Imban:
Okay, then it wouldn't die immediately.

It would merely attack something, causing a huge direct-conversion-of-mass-to-energy reaction. Estimating the amount of antimatter on its claws at 10 grams, congratulations! It has just set off a 180-kiloton direct-conversion-of-matter-to-energy explosion with its physical attack! Centered on itself!

Needless to say, it and everything in the surrounding area is quite dead!

Jayari shoots it's claws off, not get close to the enemy. Wouldn't that change something?

If it did touch the enemy, it would energize him/her/it, but then the anti-matter would take affect, and I'm not sure what would happen.
Ah, man! I just thought up of a great character! A being of pure energy! He could shoot some of himself at an enemy, except he would've charged his bolt with magical energy, making the bolts non-compatiblw with matter, hurting the enemy. And he could possess!

[ Sunday, June 15, 2003 12:28: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #355
Yeah. It'd be 15 feet from the epicenter of something like a small hydrogen bomb instead of 5 feet from it.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #356
Energy doesn't get solid.

Plzz, leave antimatter out of fantasy. First, it doesn't fit in the atmosphere. Second, most of us don't know a thing about it, as you can see in this example.

Zephyr, please take your antimatter-immune, solid-energy, invulnerable, poison-breathing, steel-skinned, 3 meter high, 28 meter jumping Jayari and put them in an RP where people are less allergic to god-characters. :P

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #357
Do I have to explain Jayari so you people will understand them!? Too late.

The plural form of Jayaris is Jayari.
Jayari are a race of beings of pure enrgy, with the ability to harm matter. Jayari produce antimatter on their claws, which they shoot at enemies. Jayari are immune to most types of attacks, only using mental magic to damage their "brain" and razor sharp weapons will give you the ability to defeat them. Jayari cannot float, but can jump up to 85 feet. There "energy skin" can be up to a foot in some places, and as thin as 8 inches. Jayari average 10 feet when fully grown, but can be as tall as 16 feet. They have broad chests, and their waist can be up to 2 feet wide, and also 2 feet long. Their chest can be up to 4 feet wide, and 3 feet long...
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #358
In the danger of repeating myself,

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #359
Double post :mad:

[ Sunday, June 15, 2003 12:49: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #360
quote:
Originally posted by Arancaytar:

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

Same thing here.

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #361
OOC: shut up about the Jayari already. i said they were out of this RP permanently, there's no point talking something that won't even be used. forget your little creatures and get back to the RP, goddamn you.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #362
quote:
Arancaytar:
Zephyr, please take your antimatter-immune, solid-energy, invulnerable, poison-breathing, steel-skinned, 3 meter high, 28 meter jumping Jayari and put them in an RP where people are less allergic to god-characters. :P
How about making a 1 foot tall pet Wyrm? :P
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #363
This RP must die.

And so must Zephyr.

Preferably far away from all of us, after inhaling copious ammounts of antimatter.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #364
For future record, there are TWO reasonable and productive uses of antimatter that I can think of for an RP. One is as a bomb. Preferably a time bomb with a large enough timer for you to remove yourself from the area after activating it. (Unless you like death.)

The other is using a controlled antimatter reaction as a power source for something else.

But in general, using it as a direct attack weapon = NO because it explodes violently upon contact with ANYTHING and by violently I mean that it destroys cities and by ANYTHING I mean the air surrounding where it forms.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #365
OOC: that's it, i'm outta this RP. mods can lock if they want to.

IC:
SW and Gynia were suddenly teleported back to their own world, thankfully never seeing this RP again.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #366
Yay, good for you, VWM. Another person has learned that all Spidweb RP is sin. And Zephyr, I pity you.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #367
*locks topic as favour to sanity*

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES