The Sands of Time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Sands of Time
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #0
This is an RP. When you first post, please give a description of your character.

Sir Motrax of Exile
- An old windbag of a dragon, a mere husk of what he once was. Quite wise though, and still a fierce fighter. However, certain circumstances will change all that.

IC: It was an average day in the cave. Eat a salamaner for morning snack, sleep, eat a few more salamanders and maybe a giant lizard for lunch, sleep, read a good book, and go to sleep for the evening.

However, the last of this trend did not continue on this day, the 18th of Evermoon. For a creature with tall, spindly legs, bulbous eyes, and a purposeful stare strode into the cave.

"Hm...?" grumbled Motrax. "What... what are you doing here!?"

"I have come for my revenge," the Vahnatai spoke. "You, cave lizard, shall be first to feel it."

And with that, the Vahnatai raised its spidery fingers into the air and chanted an arcane verse. Motrax, having just been woken up from a nice lunch, did not have the mind to react. The dragon began to shimmer, and slowly shrink. Finally, the Vahnatai put down its hands. Motrax, once towering to the ceiling, sat in the middle of the cavern, barely eight feet long, with scales green as morning grass.

"Now pathetic creature, my people will have a second chance at glory. And you, who could have stopped the Empire when it began it's insidious invasion, will have your chance to do the deed you so sorrowfully and miserably failed at. You are my pawn, and if you act against me, you will be murdered by my enemies. Goodbye, Motrax."

With that, the Vahnatai turned and left.

OOC: Rentar-Ihrno has turned back the clock to the time when The Empire first discovered Avernum in order to change the course of events from that point on. The party will consist of others who got thrown back in time, without aging (or rather un-aging, if such a word could exist).

A special treat may or may not be awarded to good RPers. :eek:

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #1
OOC: Cool. I think I'll give it a try. Who knows I may get to kill that vole, Rentar. I just hope I get the point right.

Anyway, My character, Ryan, is about average heigths, he has brown hair and green eyes. His equipment includes a Steel Broadsword and Steel Chainmail.

IC:

Ryan awakens from his sleep. And is very disturbed when he awakens in military barracks, instead of his home. Noticing that his equipment is still beside him, despite his location change, Ryan puts on his armor and clips his sword on his belt. As Ryan is about to leave the room, he is stopped by a Soldier.

Vinny: You must be the new member of the exploration team. I'm Vinny. And you are?

Ryan: I'm Ryan. What's going on?

Vinny: What are you talking about? Oh yeah, that's right, your weren't at the briefing. You do realize that you can be punished for that, don't you?

Ryan is really confused by this turn of events, but decides to play along until he figures out what's going on.

Ryan: Um, yeah. I kind of overslept, but I didn't make it in until late last night.

Vinny: That's okay. Just follow my lead and you'll be fine.

Ryan: Alright. Where do we start?

Vinny: Well, we're supposed to be teleporting down to the caves in an hour, so meet me here in 30 minutes and we'll go to the portal.

With that said Vinny leaves, while Ryan simply stands stunned. He was really confused by this turn of events. The only time a portal was used to explore a cave was when Avernum was discovered, but that could not be what was happening now, since that had happened long ago.

Ryan: Perhaps they found the caves of the Slith Nation... Nah, that couldn't possibly be what's happened. I really want to know what's going on.

OOC: How was that?
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #2
I'm going to enter a warrior with a Steel Broadsword and Polished Plate mail, boots, gauntlets, pants, and the helmet of the Silverback(a kind of magical helmet.).

His name is Rojhiniok, and he is made of a silvery blob-like liquid, and his equipment liquifies with him(thanks to the helmet of the Silverback.), although his liquid body takes almost full damage from melee, arrows can't hurt him.

*A blob of silver liquid falls of the
ceiling(sp?)*

Blob: I am Rojhiniok of the Silvermins. I have been trapped in these caves for a long time.

Motrax:Hello.
*the blob takes form of a human, and then the equipment becomes solid.*
Rojhiniok(Rojh for short): I saw that curse happen, maybe if we find my home city they can help you become a better fighter and spellcaster to make up for your small dragon size. I was an elder in these caves, but now I'm a fierce, young warrior, and my cave-city is gone.

OOC: will uyou accept me into your party, Motrax?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #3
Sir David, laughing, thumped his mug down and wrapped his arm around the delicate shoulders of his beautiful wife. She turned to embrace him, when suddenly... he wasn't there.

Sir David's laugh ended abruptly as he went swirling through a vortex, but the incredible pain of being ripped apart, piece by piece, could not be expressed vocally. He tried to press his hands together to pray, but found that even this was beyond him, as his hands were no longer present. Then he blacked out...

Sir David woke in a damp, dark, stifling room; more like a cave, really, but it looked like an infirmary. He tried to raise himself up, but could not; the excruciating pain of this action forced his body back down, as well as a scream from his lips. This attracted the attention of a young cleric nearby, who came running to him. "Good, you're awake," she said.
"Where am I?" he whispered.
"... in Avernum," she said reluctantly, then ignored his frantic questions as she concentrated her healing skills upon his abused body.

Avernum! The Caves of Avernum had been discovered and thoroughly explored more than a hundred years ago, and used as a prison for those who rebelled against the Great Empire. After a series of wars, the inhabitants had forced themselves onto the surface, and began spreading across it like a plague, until they had established the Nation of Avernum in the land formerly under the protection of the Empire. Ever since then, Avernum and the Empire had been at war. Avernum had done extremely well against Sir David's fellow soldiers, what with their magic, alliances, and unwillingness to give up, and Sir David had been taught from birth to hate the worms. In one of their most daring raids, the Empire had destroyed not only the portals established to allow travel between the Caves and the Nation of Avernum, but also all entrances from the surface. How could he be now in this gods-awful place?

He looked in disgust at the Avernite bending over him, but then realized that she had extremely tan skin; surely none in the former Valorim or the Caves would have such a dark hue! He sat up, glad of her healing skill that had aready allowed this action, and asked why the hell he was in Avernum. She sighed. "You were dragged here through a portal; that's what caused your injuries. The portal was, unfortunately, unstable, and caused you considerable damage. But the healers here should have you up and out with the Exploration team in no time at all," she said with a smile, and resumed her work.

Exploration team! He had heard of no such exploration team, and, being quite high-ranking in the Army, would surely have known of this plan before it was even made official. This could mean only one of two things, to him: that some miracle had caused the death of every Avernite still in Avernum, or, and here his mind worked in one of those bizarre ways that endeared him to his men... he had gone back in time, to join Thralni and his men.

OOC: In the word(s) of The Cheat, "Howzat?"

BTW, I don't care if that's insanely innaccurate, deal with it! It's an RP, not A4!

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #4
OOC: Please don't ask "how was that?" It's just an RP, that's all. No Conspiracy is afoot here, none at all.

IC: Motrax, now almost a fledgling dragon, stood in his cave, which looked much the same despite the hundreds of years that had been rewound. Not having many options, the dragon lumbered out of the cave in search of some leads to Rentar-Ihrno.

Instead of Vahnatai, though, Motrax spotted a group of humans in the distance.

--------------------
Polaris
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #5
Suddenly a brilliant flash of light appeared next to Motrax. A floating orb of electricity appeared next to him. While it could not communicate directly to him, it spoke through his mind.

Who has done this?!

"Done what?" Motrax replied.

There has been some sort of temporal shift. That is how I came into creation. I must know who is responsible.

"I am sorry, however, I must know more if I am to assist you."

I am an Esper, created from the energy lost through the temporal rift that was created. I shall exist until the rift is closed. You may refer to me as Esper.

"If that is what you wish, however, I am still confused about your creation. How is it that you were summoned?"

You are unfamiliar with Espers because they are of another magical plane. That is all you will need to know, tell me who is responsible for this!

"A powerful vahnatai sorceress known as Rentar-Ihrno. You realize that you have no chance of stoping her alone."

I am well aware of that fact. While I am immune to physical attacks a single magical spell could have a devastating effect on me. My single purpose in this plane is to close the rift that has been created. Bring me to this Rentar safely and I can assure you a safe travel back to your own time.

"So it is agreed then."

The small sphere of light follows Motrax.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #6
A sphere of green runes circled near Motrax. There was a flash of green light, and the runes imploded, with a man flying out and into a nearby wall. He was dressed in dark blue, and had long black hair with a silver-coloured headband.

The man groaned, and stood up. "At least the Great Demon is defeated..." He took a look around. He certainly did not expect to wind up in a subterranean land. "This is not my world. Where am I?" He approached Motrax.

"I knew I smelled human," the dragon boomed. "What brings you here?"

"To be honest, I have no idea why I'm here. And you're extremely small for a dragon..."

"A Vahnatai sorceress named Rentar-Irhno did this to me."

"Vah-nah-tai? Rentar-Irhno? What... Where am I? What's going on?"

"This is the subterranean land of Avernum. The Vahnatai are a highly magical race, and Rentar-Irhno is an archmage in that race."

"I ... see. This is not my world..."

A voice sounded from the sphere of light beside Motrax. So you were pulled from a different world instead of a different time. Interesting.

"Well," Motrax suggested, "If you come with me to solve this ... problem, perhaps you might end up back in your own world again."

"I will gladly assist. I am known as the Shadow Wolf."

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #7
IC:
"Emergency evacuation teleporter activation sequence commencing," the metallic computer voice spoke over the roar of automatic weapons fire and ship-systems exploding.

Sodium Cyanide stood on the ruined bridge, behind a shattered control consol and the corpses of several ex-crewmen who had already been slain by the alien attackers.

Sub-machine gun in hand, he opened fire on the insectoid terrors which swarmed the door in front of him.

"Evacuation teleporter activating in ten seconds... mark." the ship's mainframe announced in it's usual calm, metallic voice.

A beam of focused microwaves hit the consol, narrowly missing Sodium Cyanide and leaving a molten dent in the enhanced steel.

NaCN emptied another clip down the hallway.

"Evacuation teleporter activating in 5 seconds... mark."

More MASER beams, more 9mm bullets...

"Evacuation teleporter activated."

Sodium Cyanide dashed towards the glowing ellipse which had opened in the air behind him.
A MASER beam scorched the air, not more than an inch from his shoulder. He turned just in time to block a second beam with his gun. In a fraction of a second, he had dropped the now-useless weapon and jumped through the portal.

He lost consciousness.

When he recovered he was in the dark. The air was perfectly still. 'Like a cave' he thought. His eyes soon adjusted to the dark and he discovered that there was some light. It filtered down from what looked quite convincingly like a cavern ceiling. Bioluminescent bacteria.
"Where the *%#& am I?" he said to himself.

OOC: I guess it's pretty obvious, NaCN was on a starship and used an emergency teleporter to escape from aliens after the rest of the crew had perished. Those of you who have read Restaurant at the End of the Universe should know that such things are very unpredictable. Anyway, it has sent him to Avernum, about when and where the party should be coming. With any luck, they'll soon find him.

About my character:
Sodium Cyanide has his crowbar, his bowie knife, a singed uniform, and futuristic cigaret lighter type of thing. He can pack quite a blow with his crowbar or other bashing weapon, but his main strength lies in pistols and machine guns. Since there aren't any down here, he will have to learn to use something else. As usual, he tends to be kind of noisy when he isn't working very hard at not being heard or seen. He is prone to loudly swearing at his enemies, wether this is a good idea or not. He is the sort who would rather kick a door down than pick the lock (partly because he can't pick very advanced locks).

[ Friday, May 16, 2003 22:30: Message edited by: Contains Hydrogenated Coconut Oil ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #8
I'm bringing in Rae Rymioth, an evil wizard, first from Gale, now living in the Abyss. He has lotsa magical skills and a short runed dagger, which, as the rumour goes, sucks life from enemies.. slowly, of course.

Ahem,

Rae Rymioth woke up, and heard a loud screech. He walked to the window, and immediately saw why the inhabitants of the town were in panic. Somethign taller than a giant stumbled closer from the shadows of the caves. "Damn, an efreeti!", Rymioth thought, took his staff and ran outside, to help the guards to turn the creature back.

They didn't last for long. The efreeti, as it got close enough, was seriously wounded, but still could swing it's fiery sword, thus crushing dozens of guards at once.

Rymioth raised his hand and started a powerful ritual, call a shield upon him and his comrades.
The efreeti, however, seemed to notice this, since once again it's heavy sword swinged, throwing Rymioth twenty meters away, with deadly wound on his chest.

Before going unconcious, he managed to cast a spell to move him away, yet he well knew it might kill him. It, surprise surprise, didn't.
When Rymioth woke up again, he was in a swampy cave, and saw hundreds of people walkign around.

"What.. where am I? Who are you people?", he gasped as someone passed by.
"Geez, what happened to you?" He turned away, and called a few of his friends closer. "You're near the healing waters, near Formello, fellow. DOn't worry, we'll carry you to the waters."
Rymioth had no time neither to agree, nor disagree, as he lost his conciousness again.

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.
Infiltrator
Member # 78
Profile #9
I'm bringing in Seratan, a vahnatai blademaster and apprentice cleric. He has been appointed by the Council to investigate strage but powerful energy signatures coming from the far reaches of the surface. Anyhoo...

Seratan stalked toward the portal, when one of the elders stopped him, saying, "Be careful, Seratan. You're our most prized warrior." With a slight nod, Seratan just went on. Hesitating a moment, he strode through the portal to Exile.
As soon as he came through, he recoiled in shock. The tower of magi was gone! All that was left was ashes and scorched rubble. A lingering smell of heat and sulfur was there, along with another, intangible presence. Vut what shocked him most was who stood before him: Rentar-Ihrno, traitor of the vahnatai people, and several rebel bladesmen. "Ah, Seratan," she said in her cold, heartless voice," you might be of some use to us. We could use help in eradicating these outcast humans."
"You grossly underestimate these humans, Rentar. They defeated the Great Empire in the war! and a single group of them slaughtered their way to our homeworld! Besides, even if it weren't so, I would not help you. You are an outcast, and have no authority anymore. Now, get out of my way!"
Rantar grew vicious. "You will regret the day you crossed me, young fool! For I am still the most powerful sorcerer in existence! Get him!"
With that, she vanished, and the bladesmen attacked fiercely. Seratn pulled out 2 razordisks, and launched them with snaps of his wrists, cleanly slicing two of their heads in half. Now he pulled out his 2 waveblades, blessed extensively by his mentor, the Crystal Soul Glantris-Bok. As the sound of metal on metal rang out through the caverns, his attacker's blade was sliced in half. Before he could react, Seratan cut him up in a blinding flurry of limbs and blades, blood flying everywhere. The last one standing, eyes wide with terror, turned and fled. He hated to do this, but Seratan threw another disk, lodging it in his kin's skull. He loathed the killing of his own people, even if they were rebels. Now to go on to Motrax, the wise dragon who might have some answers.

--------------------
If you own a mobile home and 14 trucks that aren't, you might be a redneck...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #10
*Rojhiniok runs up to Motrax.*

Rojh: Motrax! I can help you! We must find the source of this magic! I used to be an Elder! I'm a young, fierce warrior now! *Rojhiniok pulls out his broadsword and shows it to him.* Not long ago I couldn't hold it because I was too old!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Shock Trooper
Member # 216
Profile Homepage #11
Feran as Feran, the guy who belongs in the Life dimension but never seems to be in the right place.

It was a while before Motrax and company noticed the dirt. It was suspended in the air, as a strange aura pervaded their senses, and enveloped the party in a strange atmosphere, slightly gaseous, slightly humid, and disrupting their breathing.

Motrax: What is the meaning of this? Sorceror, Shadow whatever, are you doing this?

A tear in the very fabric of time and space appeared, as a riff in the temporal plane was created, ripping apart reality in the shape of a snake's eye, peering into the heavenly space.

sssssssssSSSSSSSSsssssssssssSSSssss..

In a flash of brilliant blue light, Feran appeared.

Feran: Uh, hi everyone!

The hissing ensued behind him.. and an invisible creature, its path drawn by a slithering line, crept out of the cave.

--------------------
Song of the Pack -- An Online Multiplayer Wolf RPG!~
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #12
As Rae Rymioth woke up again, the men who had helped him were still around. Rymioth stood up, weakly, and stumbled to them.

"Thank you..", he whispered. The men nodded, and one of them asked: "Stranger, we don't know your name, we don't know where you appeared from.. Are you okay, can you get back home by yourself?"
Now Rymioth remembered. "Damn!", he yelled, and the men jumped back, surprised.

"Sorry, it's just that..", Rymioth said, and told them about him, and the destruction his home had faced.
"We understand what pain you must've gone through, we have lived down here for decades, just like you, and met many of the horrid creatures you told us about. We will take you to Formello. It's a large town nearby. We hope, that you'll be able to get over this."

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #13
OOC: Does Formello even exist at this time?

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #14
No towns exist.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #15
Really? F.. ehh, damn then. You ruined my RP experience. :P

--------------------
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #16
OOC: i forgot to say that Shadow Wolf is similar to Wise Man in NSI, except that he's slightly faster, and wields a slender longsword instead of a glaive.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #17
Rojh: Wait, since the clock was turned back, maybe Silverback is alive again!*Motrax stares at him.* Silverback, you know, a Silvermin titan? He's an extremely mighty warrior, we might be able to save him from the gigantic army of mercenarys that killed him in the future, he'd teach us his tricks! We'd have more of a chance to survive!

OOC: everyone seems to be ignoring my posts, and if Jimmy cracked corn and no one cared, why did they make a song about him? Mayper mete offylar me lopees(I know it's spelled wrong.)?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #18
Exile before anyone was sent there? Dark, cold and uninhabitable place. Very unfriendly too. And dark. You have to kill to eat, and everything edible has claws. So I would say this place is quite hostile for an RP scene. There is no one down there. Except for critters who wan't to eat you. Did I mention it is dark in there?

--------------------
KhothMk2: (I have agreed not to molest Arctic, so I can just cuddle him and that sort of thing)
Storykeepperi: And what about me?
KhothMk2: Would you like to be molested?
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #19
OOC: That's why it will be fun! Provided "Liqui-Cop: Exile style" doesn't get out of hand.

Anyway, Sodium Cyanide is still standing around in the same area where he first appeared.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #20
OOC: liqui-cop? Do you mean Silvermins? Silvermins are mutations of Vahnatai(at least that's what everyone thought when Vahnatai were discovered.)He can't resist magic at all. He doesn't have much hardiness, and missle weapons can't hurt him.

IS EVERYONE IGNORIG MY POSTS!? I'M JUST TRYING TO GET IN AN RP!!!!!!!!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #21
quote:
Originally posted by Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior:
IS EVERYONE IGNORIG MY POSTS!? I'M JUST TRYING TO GET IN AN RP!!!!!!!!
Everyone ignored me in RPs, and I didn't rant about it.But you can do that. It might get you noticed.

I will refrain from joining this RP because I can never keep up with one.
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #22
OOC: No, we aren't ignoring your posts. But everyone is just introducing themselves, there isn't a whole lot of interaction going on yet.

IC: Somewhat startled by the sudden appearence of quite a few creatures, Motrax sat down on a rock to think, as he used to do... would do later in the future in order to think without distraction.

The Esper, Feran, and NaCN took in their surroundings while Motrax pondered this turn of events. Eventually, the dragon stood up and spoke in a voice barely lower than that of a human's:

"Well, this is definitely a problem. Rentar-Ihrno is much too powerful for me as I am in this state. A human without weapons, a... Feranix, and a bulb of incandescent light won't help me terribly either. But Rojhiniok, I have not heard of this city you speak of. If it does indeed exist, enlisting the aid of such people may be enough to at least foil Rentar in this particular plot of hers. It must be quite a long journey, though, since I know the caves for many miles around here. In any case, let us move on."

The others, not coming up with any better ideas at the moment, followed the young dragon. Upon leaving the cave, they spotted a lone Vahnatai in the distance.

OOC: That's Inquisitor.

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #23
Rojh: Will we be able to assist.. OH NO! ACCORDING TO WHAT I HAVE LEARNED, TOMMORROW IS WHEN SILVERBACK IS KILLED! :eek: He would be an invaluable ally! We must stop the army of mercenarys(which were Vahnatai)!

OOC: welll, at least I know soon I might be a controlling "we", like I've heard about in the NSI topic.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #24
IC:
*As soon as Sir David is healed, Captain Vinny storms into the room where Sir David is recovering.

Vinny: Rise to your feet soldier!

*Sir David gets up, with some effort.

Sir David: What's going on?
Vinny: You're the second guy to ask me that. Is it too much for these adventurers to actually go to the briefings?!!? Anyway, you're part of an exploration group and we are exploring the caves of Avernum. So far we have lost 3 people to the horrid creatures here.
Sir David: (Adventurer?!? I'm an officer of the greatest army ever to exist and he calls me an adventurer.) Alright sir. I guess I'm fit enough to get onto the field (and figure out what's going on)
Vinny: Very well. You have body recovery detail with Ryan.

*Sir David walks outside and notices a warrior who's equipment isn't quite as good as everyone else's and is practicing with an average quality broadsword.

Sir David: You call that equipment!!?! You are a disgrace to the Empire!
Ryan: Well, I didn't exactly have the time, nor the money to buy anything better. But I've got body recovery duty, so I should be able to pick up some better stuff soon.
Sir David: So, you're Ryan. I wasn't aware that the Empire wasted time on such scum.
Ryan: Look, I would have prepared if I had known this was what I was getting into, and probably set my affairs in order too. Anyway, we need to hurry up and get this done.

[ Saturday, May 17, 2003 15:15: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]

Pages