The Sands of Time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Sands of Time
Warrior
Member # 2956
Profile #125
IC:
BOB: "I could turn many of them into cheese but
my powers are limited. Also if it does get to melee fighting, I still got my sword"

BOB, with a wave of his hand, creates a chair of old, hardend cheese, and with careful grace sits on it. With another wave a model of the land, the fort, and some figures to represent guards apears, also all made of diffrent kinds of cheese.

BOB: "Although i am not very strategic I hope this can help." points to model.

OOC: BTW where are we going?

--------------------
click: Necromanser
Title: Necromancer
^ is for Roh Zee Kat
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #126
HEY! Let me back in! His name is Hssskor! It's easier to spell than Rojhiniok! He's a Slith Mage!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #127
Shadow Wolf held up Bob's cheese model of the Vahnatai fort. "Bob, you genius! You just mapped the whole fort, along with the patrols, right in this model! And in full 3D too!"

He laid down the model and drew out a 2D map that he can write on. "This should be simple. There's a downward slope on the east side of the fort, which is a major weakness they never fixed, apparently. We can tunnel our way in, and if we do it right, we'll end up in a poorly guarded storeroom!"

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #128
OOC: Only if you come up with a realistic way to bring him in. Although I don't see a point in adding new characters, since we're trying to end this RP(which would probably be a Spiderweb first)

IC:
Re'kar: I've got a possible plan; SW, Bob, and I will sneak up to the base and hide in strategic places. Then when we're in possition, everyone else will sneak to a location near the base and Bob will turn as many guards as he can into cheese. When that happens everyone attacks. What does everyone think of that plan?
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #129
How about this:

An army of Sliths charge towards a Nephil city, they were about to reclaim their homeland. Then, a sulpher wave hits the army and everything starts warping, and changing shapes. Until, only the oldest mage in the army is still there, the city is not there, he is very young, and the caves seem more spacious, and less populated. Then the sulpher wave's intensity increases, the rubble were the city was starts floating in the air, slowly making some sort of fort. Then, a ball of energy engulfs the mage, and he feels himself being torn apart, he becomes younger and younger, until he is barely an adult, then everything goes black.. Then, everyone(where the current setting of the RP.) sees a ball of energy appear, it opens up, and out falls and unconsious mage, not even in the teens yet.

How about that for a realistic story, LF?
NOW can I get back in?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #130
OOC: 'not even in his teens'? how the hell can be a friggin 10-12 year old be a mage?

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #131
He's a natural mage:
Some people learn magic. For you, it's as ingrained as walking and breathing. All of your spells have bonuses and these bonuses increase as you gain levels. You can even cast mage spells while wearing encumbering armor.- A3.

He's 11. His name is Hssskor.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #132
That means that he can cast firebolt and minor heal. He still has to be taught. It just means that magic comes easier.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #133
That works. Who knows, maybe he can pick up Haste in the fort.

IC: Sir David shook his head, resigned to having to fight alongside aliens. He drew his sword and began muttering spells at it, making sure it would not break, and that its edge was as sharp as it could possibly be without simply crumpling upon impact. He crept with the others down to the base, watching as Bob constantly produced cheese models of the others' postition.
They got in place behind a group of stone spires, and waited for Bob's signal to begin the attack. Sir David was uneasy, however; he felt as if they were being observed...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #134
IC:
Shadow Wolf hid behind a pile of meal bags (remember, cloaking can take you places!), where he can see numerous Vahnatai guards patrolling, but none can see him. He spotted an ornate magestaff with a flawless sapphire on top, and plenty of diamond inlay. That's Gynia's staff! Shadow Wolf thought. She's definitely in the area, if not this fort.

He advanced from his hiding place, and spotted Bob in another obscure position where he can use his abilities without harm.

Shadow Wolf waited for a good time to signal. When he saw a few patrols put down their weapons inside a mess hall, he waited for Bob to look his way then flashed him a thumbs-up and reached for his shurikens...

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #135
quote:
Originally posted by Drakefyre:
That means that he can cast firebolt and minor heal. He still has to be taught. It just means that magic comes easier.
I'm saying this, he's an A3 mage, and he still knows all his spells, but can only cast them up to Ice lances. But he knows no Arcane Spells, but he has some ideas on where to get them. And he still has some Magery skill, some Anatomy skill, some barter, some gymnistics, some Vahnatai lore, some parry, AND some pathfinder. But they're much less because of the warp erasing some of his knowledge. But he's not as skilled in Dispel Barrier and Forcecage as he used to be. And physically, he's very frail, and needs to be guarded in combat.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #136
OOC: We don't have time for that crap. Also, someone please make use of my characters until I get back from my weekend trip thingy.

That gives me an idea. FB, you can have Re'kar for this RP and I'll take Mars.

Background history and skills of Re'kar;
-Skills: Swords, Throwing Daggers, and Bashing weapons. Magic Avernum 3 mage & priest.

-Special Traits: Re'kar can't be killed. However, he can have broken limbs and suffer effects of poisons. He has very weak magic resistance, but is a good warrior to make up for it. And of course he can feel pain. And his Vahnatai appearance could prove useful against Rentar

-History: Re'kar, formerly of the NSI, was a worm creatue who survived by taking a humaniod as a host, and thus controling the body. After fighting some insignificant epic war, Re'kar was in dire need of host, and LF was in dire need of something to help heal his massive brain damage from using his phsycic abilties too much. After decades of peacefulish co-existance, Re'kar was seperated from LF by an evil crystal soul, which simply ceased to exist not too long afterwards. Eventually Re'kar gained control of a Vahnatai Warrior and rejioned LF only to betray him. Just before Re'kar was going to die, he ascended to a plain of higher existance where he was kicked out for the same reasons as LF and Cyan(being an idiot)

Will that work for you FB?

[ Thursday, May 22, 2003 20:03: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #137
NO. Hssskor will do, NOT Re'kar.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #138
OOC: why not? LF is busy, so somebody needs to use him. i know i can't, i'll introduce a new character any day now, so i can't control THREE (heck, maybe four) characters at once!

--------------------
--------------------
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #139
I'll take him till LF is back. FB, go ahead and be that guy, but don't start introducing/learning new skills and spells every couple seconds. Remember, you are weak. Don't bring in anybody else to help. Don't summon stuff to heal you, etc etc. Basically, you can RP as long as you don't start doing that stuff. As soon as you start acting like that, we will ignore those posts until you lose your special powers or whatever.

Um, what exactly is Re'kar doing right now?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #140
OOC: we're assaulting a Vahnatai fort. when Bob the Cheese Man turns enough Vahnatai into cheese, your character and the rest of the party will charge in. Bob, Re'kar and Shadow Wolf snuck inside.

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #141
Ok, I'm tired of this, I'm bringing him in anyway.

An army of Sliths charge towards a Nephil city, they were about to reclaim their homeland. Then, a sulpher wave hits the army and everything starts warping, and changing shapes. Until, only the oldest mage in the army is still there, the city is not there, he is very young, and the caves seem more spacious, and less populated. Then the sulpher wave's intensity increases, the rubble were the city was starts floating in the air, slowly making some sort of fort. Then, a ball of energy engulfs the mage, and he feels himself being torn apart, he becomes younger and younger, until he is barely an adult, then everything goes black.. Then, everyone(where the current setting of the RP.) sees a ball of energy appear, it opens up, and out falls and unconsious mage, not even in the teens yet.

Blurry thing: Are you ok?
Hssskor: Hmmmmm? Uhhooohhhhhhhhh. My head isss throbbing. I can't remember my arcane spellsss. No problem, I'll use my spellbook*Takes a book out of his pack.* WHAT!? There'sss nothing past Ice Lancesss. They're not efficeint(sp?) as they used to be!*Puts book back in pocket.*
Motrax(Blurry thing.): Are you ok?
Hssskor: Yesss, I'm ok. Sssssss. Ugh. I feel awful, like I've been thrown through an unstable portal created by a desperate arcane master, like Rentar.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #142
And through a completely random portal, in a flash of light, Firedrake appears inside of the fort.

Firedrake: Where am I? Uh oh, a fights about to start, and I'm in the middle! I gotta stop using random teleportals for adventuring...

And with that Firedrake draws his sword, ready to fight back against anything attacking him.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #143
Hssskor: My homelands, this was where I was born, everything is familiar, the stalagmites, the glow, the lake, the fort. The fort? Wait, I don't remember a fort! *Looks harder at the fort.* It's a Vahnatai fort! They're bound to have spellbooks! And what a coincidence, this plot of land here belongs to my family, so technically, they're welchers. They've got to pay the bills, their spells!*Charges towards the fort.*
Everyone behind: Be careful!
Hssskor: I will! I'm a mage!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #144
Hi, I'm FireDrakeOfIce's friend, he asked me to use his charecter, while he's doing some stuff, for the next week or so.

He also asked me to remind people the his char Bob still got the sword that cuts thurough anything, so if anyone uses Bob in battle, make him do physical attacks not just "cheesing" them.

IC: As Bob continues to turn people in too cheese statues he notices one of the guards is carrying a strange looking set of keys. concentrating his power he sends the most foul smelling cheese into the guard's nose, knocking the helpless victim immediately unconscious. Happy that such a move did not result in the guard screaming for help, Bob looked at the strange key as he searched the guard for other useful object. Only finding some money, the ring on the guard's finger and strange key, Bob starts to wander where this key might go, for the moment he simply pockets it and continues to clear some rooms of the pointlesly, stupid looking guards. Only thing is, the guards seem dumber then usual, could meen something. Oh well...

OOC: I dont know quite what to do with the key becouse i've lost my train of thought a number of times as I was writing this, so please use the information here to adapt (it) to the story better.

[ Friday, May 23, 2003 18:34: Message edited by: Amon-Ra ]

--------------------
there is no spoon.-The MATRIX has you...
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #145
As Hssskor charges into the vahnatai fort a single mage prepares a lethal spell to cast at him. Esper quickly notices and warps itself forward in an attempt to stop the spell. Just as the incantation is about to strike the young mage the glowing orb of light enters its path. The magic completely destroys Esper. Shadow Wolf manages to run up fast enough and pull the slith back out of the fray.

"See what your foolishness has done!" He scolded the youth.

OOC: I might create another character; we'll see.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #146
Hssskor: That Vahnatai mage just killed that guy!
*Casts bolt of fire several times, burning the vahnatai.*
Vhanatai: YOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!*Falls to the ground dead.*

Surprisingly, none of the guards were awake enough to hear the scream of pain.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #147
After throwing the foolish slith child out of the battle, Shadow Wolf entered the fort again and delivered several shurikens through some Vahnatai heads. He made his way to Gynia's battlestaff, and snatched it. By then the few remaining Vahnatai decided to block SW's way out. Shadow Wolf's eyes narrowed, and he covered the lower part of his face with his scarf...

--------------------
--------------------
Warrior
Member # 2956
Profile #148
A. It's BOB, THE CHEESE MASTER, not just Bob or cheese boy or cheese man its cheese master... j/k i dont care much
B. yes Amon-Ra is supposed to use bob, i'll be gone for a while.

IC: Bob, hearing the earth shataring screams Vahnatai mage hopes to the many gods that this world holds (becouse his god doesn't travel, it is writen) that the guards are realy as they look and that they took no notice, ya right, of the blood currling sounds as they echo throgh the fort.

OOC: i think that our party just walked into a trap and the "guards" the first wave is killing are just a divirsion, but i could be wrong.

See you in a week...

--------------------
click: Necromanser
Title: Necromancer
^ is for Roh Zee Kat
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #149
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous Wise Man:
Shadow Wolf's eyes narrowed, and he covered the lower part of his face with his scarf...
As he made his final blow to the Vahnatai, his attack broke them into little particals of cheese for they where already "cheezyfied".

regrouping they share their findings and venture deeper into the tower. As the rest of the group starts to wander what is happaning to the first wave they get the signal to execute their part of this plan.

--------------------
there is no spoon.-The MATRIX has you...

Pages