The Sands of Time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Sands of Time
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #150
Nico follows everyone else, keeping out of the way of the actual fighting. After he follows everyone into the fortress though, he misses a turn and wanders aimlessly, looking for someone who can show him where everyone else went. Several thin, large eyed creatures burst into the hallway he is walking down. As soon as they see him they shout something unintelligable and point at him.

"Hi, could you guys help me find...?" Nico's question is cut short by the razordisk that clatters against the wall of the hallway. Seeing that the creatures are throwing more of the odd weapons, Nico casts a spell. The disks all start to fly straight into the ceiling as they get within ten feet of him. Then the things pull swords and charge him. "Great. Just what I need. More sword wielding maniacs intent on treating me roughly." Muttering a spell, Nicodemus claps his hands. The creatures all explode as their internal organs burst. Nico releases his Wall of Wind spell and continues down the hallway as the blood and viscera of the vahnatai drip off of the walls.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #151
Hssskor: I'M CHARGING IN WITH ICE LANCES TO TAKE THEIR SPELL BOOKS!!!!!!!

Motrax: NO! You might get killed!
Hssskor: I'm their landlord! I remember enough of that to tell them!!!!*Runs to the fort, and gives all the vahnatai guards a nasty, nasty frost bite with Ice Lances.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #152
As the blast of ice hits him, Nicodemus decides that enough is enough. Now he's angry, and he's going to foul all spellcasting save his own. Dredging from his memory the most powerful surge spell he knows, Wild Zone. Nicos creates a brief rift to the positive enregy plane and uses the energy that pours out to create a wild surge nearly thousand feet in diameter. The magic blasts out into the surrounding area, warping ordered magic in unpredicatble ways. One of the ice spells suddenly creates a small pile of sticks and twigs. Another spell, cast by a vahnatai, causes all vahnatai within ten feet of that one to begin hicupping.. Another vahnatai tries casting a defensive spell soon after, and instead ends up summoning a dog; a two-headed dog, that stands 6 feet at the shoulder and is foaming at the mouth. The dog immediately rips out the vahnatai's throat and turns to attack the party that is following Motrax.

OOC: For those of you who don't play Dungeons and Dragons (which, in all honesty, I haven't done in nearly five years), a wild zone is an area of unstable magic that is nearly impossible to cast spells in. Almost all spells are warped and either fizzle or do something completely unexpected. Anything from causing everyone to sprout leaves and foliage to causing a small volcanic eruption is possible. Those aren't even all that extreme (well the volcano one is an extreme example). Just assume that almost anything linked to magic or spell-casting will become very weird for a while. :cool:

[ Saturday, May 24, 2003 13:59: Message edited by: Ragnarok Hellcaller ]

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #153
Ummm I'm still not sure what Re'kar is doing, but hey... he's in the fort... that works...

IC: Re'kar found himself in an unused storeroom. He drew his waveblade and cast a weak shield spell around himself, just in case. He crept close to a door, then quickly opened it and stepped right in the middle of a routine patrol...

Meanwhile, Sir David was creeping along walls as well, but outside walls. He was lagging behind the others, who were all at the gate fighting their way in, for two reasons: one, he did not want to waste his precious arrows, and two, he still had the uncomfortable sensation of being watched. He rounded a corner, and ran right into the reason for this feeling...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #154
Hssskor: Uh-oh, that dog is gonna attack us!*Casts call beast, the dog explodes.* Uhhh....These Wild Zones are wierd(Heheheheh, I used that Wild Zone to my advantage.).

*Everyone stares at the blood which was a 2-headed dog, suprisingly, the blood starts collecting up, and makes a foul red slime.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #155
OOC: my character is deep inside the fort, by the way.

IC:
Shadow Wolf explored the fort and eventually found the prisons. She was there, alright. So were six Vahnatai elites.

"Ah, human blademaster here at last!" The leader, a Vahnatai version of the blademaster, greeted. He seemed much more powerful than the rest. "Finally challenge. Sorceress no threat to great blademaster like me. Will human blademaster be different?"

In Novah (the Vahnatai language in case you didn't know), the Vahnatai master ordered his lackeys to attack.

Shadow Wolf drew his sword and held it back like holding a spring tight, charging his inner powers into it. The moment two Vahnatai were close enough, he released. A thrust through the first elite's brain, a decapitation of the second, disembowelment of the third and a slit throat on the fourth was performed all within five seconds. The fifth put up a fight, but was too slow and inflexible for the Wolf.

"You will be good challenge," the Vahnatai master nodded. "But I far more skilled and powerful than these five combined. Duel now. You win, and human mage free." The master drew his runic waveblade, and a duel ensued...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #156
Hssskor: I should burn that slime!*Casts bolt of fire, a tree sprouts from the ground beside Hssskor.* Uh-oh, this Wild Zone has to be brought down!*Spies a tome nearby.* Ah-ha!*Reads tome.*Hmmm...........*Speaks Novah, the vahnatai language.* My head hurts, WAIT, I can cast bolt of fire and ligh more effeciently!*Casts bolt of fire, the floor underneath the foul red slime bursted into flames, but alas, the slime is immune to fire.*
Hssskor: I should try Ice Lances.*Casts ice lances, the slime gets paralyzed and turns orange.* That was unexpected.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #157
OOC: Does anyone mind if I join this RP?

Intense combat everywhere around him,
Firedrake ducks into a side room. Several Vahnatai enter the door and start throwing several razordisks at Firedrake. Blocking them with his shield, he rushes foward and takes two of them down with a single slice of the sword, then knocks the third backwards with a body-slam. Then several more Vahnatai, start charging towards him. Deciding that he doesn't want to fight too many at once, he retreats deeper into the fort.

FD: So, I'm in some Vahnatai fort somewhere in Exile. This is just great :rolleyes: .

Continuing into the fort, he runs into several more people and a wierd magical field...

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #158
Bob, continueing his fun as he turns everything he sees into large cheese representations of the former self (of the target). Druged from the fun he does not notice the change (the zone...?). He encounters a flank of worriors charging him, he, not caring, tries to turn them into cheese. But due to the wild zone the woriors are blown up and he is turned into a phantom and an avatar, thus granting him the power to cast cheese spells without them being efected by the zone. He is now also partly invisible (transperent but outline and such is seen) and is intangible by physical objects (any attack based on magic is efective, but the zone will screw stuff up, in our favor i hope).

BOB:"Uh, what happend? Oh, well. On i go..."

Bob not caring or not knowing what happaned continues on his rampage of cheesing.

*plz do not thing of his avatar and phanton status as godly, for he does not know about his new state, and all he can cast is cheezify.*

--------------------
there is no spoon.-The MATRIX has you...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #159
Hssskor: I'm TIRED of those foul-smelling gas that orange slime is emitting!*Stabs bottom of staff into the slime, killing it.* Finally, I gotta get rid of this field! *Runs through the corridors, and onto a room filled with vahnatai blades and mages.*

*Mage casts Arcane shield, half of the vahnatai blades are turned onto chickens and the other half are trapped in Uber-forcecages.*
Hssskor: Score one for the Sliths! *Thinks hard, and then casts light, several confused ice hydras appear next to him, then he retreats while the hydras slaughter everyone in that room.*
Hssskor: I think I'lljust retreat before those ice hydras attack me. *Fnds spell tome.* Ohhhhh..... I think I'll read this. *Reads the tome.* My head is throbbing.*Stuumbles, and then summons a ghast.* Alright, call beast has improved, what the? It looks like this field is having trouble controlling lvl3 spells now.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #160
OOC: You are abusing something that is supposed to control you, not empower you to become a god. Besideswich, your spam IC's are annoying, try to keep from posting for the next three hours or so. That way other people can have fun rather than watch you engage in verbal self-gratification.

IC: As the slith mage casts his next spell, he is set upon by the ice hydras that were created by the last wild surge. Once the spell is released, the mage is changed by the backlash of magical energy. As he stumbles backwards, Hssskor notices several things. First of all, he is no longer a he; he has become female. Second, her feet have enlarged to twice as big as they were before she was shrunk, making walking extremely difficult, and running impossible. Third, she was covered in bright pink and flourescent blue hair. Finally, all of the spells she had known have been completely erased from her mind, along with her inborn magic talkent.

Nicos, seeing the greatly changed slith, laughs as he pulls the wild magical energy into a spell and deliberately sets off another magical surge. Twisting the chaotic forces of the magic to his will, Nicodemus summons four large boulders, right above the ice hydras. The creatures, injured significantly by the boulders, turn and flee. Looking at the brightly colored furry slith in front of him, Nicos takes pitty on the poor little beast. Carefully constructing a spell, Nico releases it in a way to avoid another surge. The chaotic vortices of magic swirl around the spell, but fail to change its structure. The slith begins to return to its normal proportions, and some of the brightly colored fur falls off; but, since Nico can't tell the difference between male and female sliths, and is unaware of the permanent damage done to the creature's magical abilities, doesn't do anything about it.

Wandering over to the rest of the party, Nico asks, "Okay, who's bright idea was it to just spray spells into there? Whoever it was is in deep trouble! I don't take kindly to being attacked at all, but I absolutely cannot tolerate people who will unthinkingly risk the lives of teammates."

OOC: Yes FB, I basically killed all of your offensive magic, more or less until the end of the scenario. Your constant, rapid-fire style of posting is annoying at best, and aggravating at worst. While you did have some interesting ideas about what could happen during the wild surge, you made sure that they always went your way. That was not the purpose of that action. It was a test to see if you could keep from being a glory-hound. You failed, miserably; and, at the same time you tried to have glorious successes, you started to power your character up by finding magical books that just "happened to be" laying around where ever he went. What I did to you, I did for two reasons. First, you are becoming aggravating. Second, I know that you are immature enough to be incapable of playing a female character, and would try to come up with a way for the character to become male again. A complete lack of any magical abilities prevents you from saying that your character caused a wild surge and changed back to how he used to be. Your character is now a youthful female slith, with no magical abilities, until at least four other people agree to let you return your character to his former state.

--------------------
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #161
OOC: FB's last post is a confused ramble. oh, and Shadow Wolf's special moves are technically not magic, since it's basically a projection of his pure will through his inner strength, not drawing energies from the land. it weakens his combat ability if he overuses his special abilities tho.

IC:
The Vahnatai master charged towards Shadow Wolf and struck, but hit a mirror image. SW reappeared behind him and threw several shurikens, which were all deflected. "You good," the master smiled.

The Vahnatai did a spinning attack on SW, but it was countered with several quick stabs (you can call the move 'Sting'). SW then parried the master's onslaught of powerful slashes.

The blademaster knocked the Vahnatai out of balance with a burst of soul energy at point blank, then kicked him away. Shadow Wolf disappeared for a second, then three SWs appeared (this move is obviously called 'Double').

While Shadow Wolf's doubles had the Vahnatai master occupied, the real SW quietly snuck to Gynia's cell. He sighed when he saw the lock. They had to use a combination lock.

SW took out a stethoscope and tried picking it. After three minutes, he managed to open the lock. He looked back, and saw that there was only one double left. The damsel in distress can wait.

Another Shadow Wolf rushed at the Vahnatai, after the third double was destroyed. He attacked him, but he realised he was fake too as the double disappeared when his waveblade sliced through the body. A wave of shurikens caught him off guard, and knocked him off balance long enough for a spear of energy (Soul Lance) to go through his blade arm, causing him to drop his weapon. After five seconds of delay, Shadow Wolf appeared behind him and thrust his sword through the brain, killing him instantly. "You should've used your other hand, stupid." Shadow Wolf muttered as he pulled the slender blade back out of the dead Vahnatai's head.

Shadow Wolf entered the cell after cleaning off his sword and sheathing it, to find a heavily injured Gynia chained to the far wall. SW noticed that she must have passed out from the injuries. The blademaster easily freed her and carried her out, slaying the occasional guard along the way...

He retreated behind his comrades to the cave entrance they came from. Eventually, Gynia came to. "Took you long enough," she whispered, being too weak to speak any louder.

"Brown hair, green eyes, light-coloured clothing, seemingly innocent complexion, attitude towards the wily Wolf... yeah, you're Gynia alright," Shadow Wolf analyzed. "By the way, I have your staff with me as well."

Gynia just smiled, not knowing what to say, then closed her eyes.

"It's a good thing you know you should be resting while I resume my role as your guardian and husband," Shadow Wolf said, laying the mage's staff by her side...

OOC: Gynia is a skilled human sorceress, who mostly specializes in water/ice spells. She also knows some druidic spells, and dabbles in fire spells. And yes, she can heal to a limited extent, with her skill in water-based magic. She is only a couple years younger than Shadow Wolf, but she looks like she's in her late teens.

EDIT: BLARGH

[ Sunday, May 25, 2003 14:43: Message edited by: Infamous Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #162
OOC: What's going on now? I tried to read the posts, but I got a headache from it. Could someone please give me the quick story on what's happening?
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #163
OOC: nothing big. we spent a whole page attacking the fort, Nicos created some sort of wild magic field thing all over the fort, FB's slith was warped to the point of powerlessness because of FB's natural power-hunger, Shadow Wolf rescued Gynia and her staff, Bob the Cheese Master turned like half of the Vahnatai guards into cheese, and the rest haven't done much. your character's turn to actually do something, LF.

--------------------
--------------------
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #164
IC:
Watching the carnage unfold before him, Vaitar-ka makes his preparations to flee the town. He could not believe his eyes when he saw the blademaster slaughtered. However, this was not the time for stalling. As he walked out of the small crystal hut that had been his home he encountered one of the strange warriors.

"Where do you think your going?" the intimidating warrior inquires. Vaitar attempts to cast a spell to thwart the beast; but, to his surprise the magic is warped into a cave slime. While it isn't what he had planned, it is enough of a distraction to allow him to escape. As he flees he overhears a conversation between two of the strange people.

"Hey Shadow Wolf, do you think we should chase him down?"

"No, he is only a mage. Besides, with the Esper gone we'll have to figure out how to fix this mess we're in."

Finally far enough away to remain undetected he allows his thoughts to wander so that he may communicate with his master. She hears his calls.

What is it you require of me?

Master, they have breeched our defenses. One of them was able to create some type of magical distortion field. Another killed the blademaster.

They are stronger than I had anticipated. This will require more planning. You must hinder their progress in some way. You have your orders, now go!

Yes Rentar.

Now he set his mind to figuring out a way to slow the travelers. Certainly he alone couldn't stop them by battle; but then how?

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #165
Bob, finding a magic book lookes at it and find a spell that can teach minor magical defensive abillities to poor saps who dont know how to do magic. Feeling sorry Hssskor, becouse she has not changed her name yet, Bob gives the book to her, in hopes that she will not die at the first battle.

The book teaches the folowing:

*Heal others - self explainatory (can not be done on self).
OOC: FB be less egocentric, help others.
*Stone skin - physical attack do less damege (can be cast on others as well as self).
*Counter-shield - a shield that nullifies any spell lunched at it (is cast right next to the caster).

->The book however removes all other abilities and prevents the user of changing any parts of their physical being for the rest of the game.

OOC: do not hate me for helping him but in this, the rp, world he will die in 5 sec or less if he is in battle.

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 05:32: Message edited by: Amon-Ra ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #166
OOC: I was kind of hoping for some better details than that, but I guess I can improv and see what that does.
IC:
(???)
OOC: Okay, so maybe it's gonna be harder than I thought. I seriously can't come up with anything since I don't have a good enough idea of exactly what has happened and what is where. Oh well, I'll try again, but it's gonna suck.

IC:
*Suddenly several Vahnatai surround Re'kar.

Vahnok: I've never seen you before. Why are you not fighting soldier?
Re'kar: Very simple.

*Re'kar decapitates Vahnok.

Re'kar: I'm not on your side.

*Re'kar proceeds to kill the other Vahnatai.
(meanwhile)
*Mars roams the halls, having managed to miss a lot of the fighting. Soon he is approached by a few Vahnatai.

Hathron: Stand down, human.
Mars: Perhaps you should stand down.
Hathron: I have several warrior. You have nothing.
Mars: I have these.

*Mars pulls out his daggers and slashes at the Vahnatai, but is knocked back by a warrior.

Mars: Feel my wrath!

*Mars proceeds to slay all of the Vahnatai near him. Then he searches for SW.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #167
OOC:
oh yeah, Shadow Wolf's scarf slightly increases health and energy regeneration.

and LF, my characters are outside the fort right now.

IC:
Gynia awoke to find herself mostly healed, with her unhealed wounds healing at a highly visible rate. She slowly walked outside, to find Shadow Wolf sitting at the entrance, snacking on a biscuit. "You look slightly drained."

"Well, somebody had to waste energy healing you. Take a seat."

Gynia sat down beside SW, and he told her the whole story of what happened so far, in his view.

"So everyone will have to get moving soon after the party's done wrecking the fort in front of us, because most if not all of these Vahnatai people will be after us, huh?" The sorceress replied.

"Bull's eye."

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #168
OOC: See, it's that kind of stuff that I needed to know. But anyway. I've got a new solution to this problem. I'm just gonna leave since I managed to get too far behind to do anything useful. See yaz.

IC:
*Re'kar wanders around and comes across Mars.

Re'kar: Waz up?
Mars: Nuthin much. You?
Re'kar: Same. Ya know something, this quest sucks.
Mars: Yeah. What happens if one of the descended quits a quest?
Re'kar: Nothing. The quests are just ways to reduce the exile sentence and do some job someone else doesn't want to.
Mars: Oh. Can you transport me back to my own time?
Re'kar: I don't know. It would probably take the powers of an ascended.
Mars: Okay. Call up LF and get him to send me home. And if he's too busy, see if Cyan will do it.
Re'kar: You know those 2 losers?
Mars: Yeah.

*Re'kar calls up LF, and LF returns Mars to his own time.

LF: Btw, you're being assigned to another quest.
Re'kar: Cool.

*LF & Re'kar leave.

OOC: Yeah, I know that was a pathetic way for my characters to go, but I don't feel like coming up with a better way to get them out.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #169
quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarok Hellcaller:
OOC: You are abusing something that is supposed to control you, not empower you to become a god. Besideswich, your spam IC's are annoying, try to keep from posting for the next three hours or so. That way other people can have fun rather than watch you engage in verbal self-gratification.

IC: As the slith mage casts his next spell, he is set upon by the ice hydras that were created by the last wild surge. Once the spell is released, the mage is changed by the backlash of magical energy. As he stumbles backwards, Hssskor notices several things. First of all, he is no longer a he; he has become female. Second, her feet have enlarged to twice as big as they were before she was shrunk, making walking extremely difficult, and running impossible. Third, she was covered in bright pink and flourescent blue hair. Finally, all of the spells she had known have been completely erased from her mind, along with her inborn magic talkent.

Nicos, seeing the greatly changed slith, laughs as he pulls the wild magical energy into a spell and deliberately sets off another magical surge. Twisting the chaotic forces of the magic to his will, Nicodemus summons four large boulders, right above the ice hydras. The creatures, injured significantly by the boulders, turn and flee. Looking at the brightly colored furry slith in front of him, Nicos takes pitty on the poor little beast. Carefully constructing a spell, Nico releases it in a way to avoid another surge. The chaotic vortices of magic swirl around the spell, but fail to change its structure. The slith begins to return to its normal proportions, and some of the brightly colored fur falls off; but, since Nico can't tell the difference between male and female sliths, and is unaware of the permanent damage done to the creature's magical abilities, doesn't do anything about it.

Wandering over to the rest of the party, Nico asks, "Okay, who's bright idea was it to just spray spells into there? Whoever it was is in deep trouble! I don't take kindly to being attacked at all, but I absolutely cannot tolerate people who will unthinkingly risk the lives of teammates."

OOC: Yes FB, I basically killed all of your offensive magic, more or less until the end of the scenario. Your constant, rapid-fire style of posting is annoying at best, and aggravating at worst. While you did have some interesting ideas about what could happen during the wild surge, you made sure that they always went your way. That was not the purpose of that action. It was a test to see if you could keep from being a glory-hound. You failed, miserably; and, at the same time you tried to have glorious successes, you started to power your character up by finding magical books that just "happened to be" laying around where ever he went. What I did to you, I did for two reasons. First, you are becoming aggravating. Second, I know that you are immature enough to be incapable of playing a female character, and would try to come up with a way for the character to become male again. A complete lack of any magical abilities prevents you from saying that your character caused a wild surge and changed back to how he used to be. Your character is now a youthful female slith, with no magical abilities, until at least four other people agree to let you return your character to his former state.

THAT WAS OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A nearby vahnatai casts a spell, and Hssskor changes back into himself.
Hssskor: Is that light connected to the power scource of this fort? Hmmmm.....maybe I can try to send a magical surge through it blowing all the power of this fort, and maybe the fort itself.*Casts light, a goblin appears, after several tries, he finally sends magical energy to the power core(Whatever.), blowing it.* BAMM!!!!*The fort explodes, and Hssskor didn't escape, he is flung away with intense magical power, and recieves extreme wounds.*Huh-woooo-ahhhhhhhhhh.......*Looks back at the fort, it's still there.*

OOC: Ragnarok, no one is the same, accept my constant posting or LEAVE.

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 11:59: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #170
OOC: the above post was completely expected. i now request the finishing touch.

EDIT; BTW, check your PMs, FB and RH.

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 11:11: Message edited by: Infamous Wise Man ]

--------------------
--------------------
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #171
Yeah, that's one of those posts that will be best ignored. FB's, I mean.

IC: Sir David, finding himself surrounded by several Vanahtai warriors, slashed at the one directly behind him in an attempt to free himself. He began swinging his sword wildly and erratically, but the warriors simply parried each of his blows. He knew that he would tire soon before them, so he once again concentrated his attack on a single warrior, this time the one in front of him. He was immediately knocked unconscious by the one behind him, and tied in ropes that only the strongest mage could burn away...

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 11:41: Message edited by: iDavid ]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #172
BOB, being a phanton-avatar turns Hssskor into cheese until he learns to calm-down. As a big pile of cheese Hssskor can not do anything. Also the as a part of being the phanton-avatar, BOB put the cheese once known as Hssskor outside the zone effect. Hssskor can not turn back without all the party agreing to bring him back. Bob goes out to look for SW...

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #173
OOC: I just joined this RP, and I have no clue what is going on. Can anyone fill me in?

Firedrake decided to flee the fort, due the fact he has no clue who is attacking who and who he should side with. He left the room he was in, and turned down the corridor, running. After several more corridors, he sees the main entrance. Suddenly, a Vahnatai mage casted a spell, and knocked Firedrake into the wall.

Firedrake: Oh yeah? Take this!

Firedrake countered with a fire spell, but it turned into a strange light, hit the mage, did nothing, and then dissappeared. The mage in return casted a Paralysis spell, but instead summons a few Skeletons, which turn on the mage. The mage attacks back with another spell, vaporizing the skeletons. During the fight, Firedrake ran through the exit, and fled the fort...

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #174
OOC: I SAID HE GOT BLOWN OUT OF THE FORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN!!! DOES EVERYONE IGNORE POSTS!!!!!!!??

AND TALKING TO ME DOESN'T HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers

Pages