The Sands of Time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Sands of Time
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #225
BOB, in his usual sanse of bravado, and too much cheese snifing, laughs at the drake-lord and shoves a large piece of the most foul smelling rock-hard cheese down the lord's mouth and in doing so blocks it's wind-pipe, and his fire breath. Just having exhaled most of his fire breath, the dreke lord stood in awa as he suffacated in to a deep sleep.

BOB:"now that the lord is out of the game all we have to do is deal with his minions, oh crap..."

Slowly all the creatures that they passed, previously peasefuly, start to gather<sp?> around the group.

The drake-lord, being more powerful then BOB had thought, finaly spit out the cheese as he ordered all his minions to attack.

OOC: I just love to anger all powerful cherecters and then have a hell of a time killing it and it's help.

--------------------
there is no spoon.-The MATRIX has you...
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #226
Sir David was in pure agony. The crystal seemed to be intent on giving him as much pain as possible without killing him, and it was doing very well. Sir David had already tried every mind trick he had ever learned, and nothing had worked. Suddenly, the pain stopped. Sir David lay on the floor, gasping for air.
Who are you? asked the crystal once again.
Sir David attempted to straighten up, but could not. "Sir David of the Empire," he replied.
The Empire? the crystal asked.
Suddenly, all of his knowledge of the Caves of Avernum returned, and he knew what this crystal must be. "You are a crystal soul?" Sir David asked.
He felt a wave of pain. Answer my question, the crystal soul responded.
Sir David began to respond, when he noticed motion behind him. Turning quickly, vaguely surprised that the mage had seen it safe to unparalyze him, Sir David noticed that the warrior directly behind him was beckoning in a slight gesture, pointing to the door behind him. Acting quickly, Sir David lunged at the warrior in front of the door and stumbled in before he could be reparalyzed...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #227
Aggghhh, must get in rp!

Which kind of character do I have to use to get in?!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #228
OOC: the best character for you is no character. sorry, but this is the opinion of the people.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #229
I'm putting you back on my ignore list.

So, not letting the outcast in just because he's different, huh? Say yes, and you're in trouble with a mod or admin, because that's against the CoC(Somehow.), asy no and, well, you have to explain why.

[ Tuesday, June 03, 2003 05:00: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #230
OOC: God Character Syndrome. it ruins RPs. enough said.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #231
Gcs, huh?

How about I bring in a rogue. Who's well diversed in the lore of vahnatai(High vahnatai lore.).

He has razordisks and a special dagger(Pirate's blade.).

They call him: Outcast. No one knows much about him. He can clime walls. He has penty of dexterity, although not much strength.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #232
OOC: basically a ninja with a European style dagger. we might, until you turn him into a god character again.

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #233
He has lockpicks, and a sling, too. And a rubber band. I'll start him in a cage beside the Drake Lord. If I get to use him.

Would being rescourceful count as Outcast becoming a god character? Because he is rescourceful.

-Oh, all of his valuable equipment is in the Drake Lord's trove.

[ Tuesday, June 03, 2003 07:59: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #234
OOC: "-Oh, all of his valuable equipment is in the Drake Lord's trove." No. You have no valuable equipment if you join. No special sword, no insane spells, no "valuable equipment." If you want to join, your gonna be a normal character, with no super spells, and not awesome God equipment. Understand? These are the only 'conditions' I agree to.

Firedrake rushed at the Drake Lord striking again an again, causing the Drake Lord to get angry. The Drake Lord breathes fire and tries to hit Firedrake, but it misses. Firedrake casts an Ice Bolt spell, but it fails, miserably. In response, the Drake Lord blasts him across the room with an Fire column.

Firedrake: Ow. Again...

OOC: My character is more of the fighter type. He has skills with the blade, knowledge of spells (mostly Fire-type) and they fail often due to lack of experiance with spells, and he'll eventually learn some special blades skills, or more powerful magic. Note - FB, I'm not going to make my character invincible. Note how I said eventually. As in over a long time. But for now, Firedrake is mainly just an ordinary fighter with weak magic skills.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #235
Darn, now he won't be able to be like Outcast, an A3 singleton I have. Oh, well. If you let me start him with a dagger, razordisks, a cloak, etc, etc, I'll be fine. If need be, they'll all be in the Drake Lord's trove.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #236
Vaitar-ka having rested himself thoroughly reports to the blademaster of the small militia. "It seems they are taking quite a while to progress through these caves."

"You are right, I had anticipated that they would come screaming out by now. The Drake Lord must be playing with them. However, it only gives us more time to prepare."

"What would you like me to do?"

"For now, nothing. I am having my men search for various strategic locations around this exit. I hope that we will be able to lure them into a trap."

One of the nearby soldiers stumbles on a small cave tree. The brances snap. "You idiot!" Shouts the blademaster, "They'll be expecting us if you leave these marks for them to find. Dig it up!"

Thus it goes.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #237
The Drake Lord fired multiple fire bolts at Shadow Wolf, which he dodged by teleporting himself away in a random direction (Phase Shift. Can sometimes have painful results.). One managed to hit him as he landed, though. He threw several shurikens at the Drake Lord, then rushed behind and performed Sting on it, dealing a small degree of damage. Then the Drake Lord swung its tail at him catching him off guard, and bashed him all the way to the other side of the cavern. Gynia managed to protect him from a barrage of drake fire with a mana shield, before blasting a hail of small Ice Bolts at it...

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #238
So I have ONE more chance in this rp?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #239
As he releases his spell, Nicodemus feels the magical energy surge around him as the spellshape that he had created begins to warp and distort. With an explosive crash, a spear of stone nearly 20 feet long appears and launches itself at one of the hydras, impaling the creature. As he turns to check behind the rest of the group, Nicos trips. Looking down, he sees that his legs and feet have merged together into a tree trunk. Grunting, he finds that, with effort, he can make his roots move; but he won't be going anywhere until he can remove the magic that tranformed his legs.

OOC: Just so that you know, Flaming Blade, I will cause any and all of your characters to shrink to a height of six inches, and grow butterfly wings. Any magical abilities they posess will be erased from their minds, and no wild surges will allow your character/s to regain them. This way, the only actions you will be able to take will be non-combat actions. After you learn how to RP a completely non-violent character, then I will let you change back.

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #240
YOU DARE TO TURN MY CHARACTERS INTO INEPT PIXIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Outcast only fights in combat when necesary(sp?). Most of the time he's just being a slipery, mysterious person, slippng from stalagmite to stalagmite, looking for treasure to steal.

It would be unnecesary(sp?) to change my characters into inept pixies just to keep them from fighting.

[ Tuesday, June 03, 2003 14:57: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #241
OOC: too bad. that is the way of the people.

--------------------
--------------------
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #242
I say we just shun him when he gets godlike... he can babble on as much as he wants but his stuff won't be noticed until he tones it down.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #243
As long as I get in the rp...

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #244
OOC: in the spirit of giveing, for it is almost summer and that means summer break for those is school, I agree to let the mindworrior in as any chercter he chooses. BUT, the following rules are to be kept:

(hopefuly this will be aproved by the public)
A. You can not have a GOD* cherecter.
*any cherecter will be a 'GOD' cherecter if so agreeded upon by the ppl of this RP.

B. You will not babble aimlessly, that is you must have a point relevent to this RP (this applayes to many including myself sometimes :D ).

C. All cherecters must be bound by some laws, those include (usualy) gravity, death, and party needs (dont go looking at bees and birds as the rest of the group is fighting something).

D. This I have not seen much on this RP but I have seen this in some: DO NOT SWITCH PARTIES, SIDES, ETC, EVERY 3 OR LESS POSTS.

Mainly for Zephyr, I belive that if you chose a female cherecter, and there for try to follow the proper train of thought for such a cherecter you would be a better RP player. For those that are wandering I am male bu t nevertheless I think that Zephyr having a female cherecter whould do great thigs for him,.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #245
Why can't Outcast be trapped in an orb where all he can do is move(And the orb moves with him.)?

To me, it's better than Outcast being turned into an inept pixie.

-DON'T LET THE RP DIE!!!!!

[ Wednesday, June 04, 2003 06:46: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 3015
Profile #246
quote:
Originally posted by Amon-Ra:
TOPIC...

CANN'T...

DIE...

NOT...

YET...

NOOOOOOOOOOO...

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #247
OOC: Stop talking about it already and write something that adds to the topic(not your post count!).

IC:
The blademaster seems concerned as he begins to speak to Vaitar-ka. "Rentar had wanted to collect them alive. Do you think they would be foolish enough to actually battle the Drake Lord?"

The mage responded quietly, "It appears my friend that they may have chosen such a path. Lend me a few of these warriors and I shall fetch them for you."

Those words incite the powerful vahnatai warrior, "What?! You wish to send more to the slaughter of that beast. I will play no such part in it.

Again, with a quiet voice, "Imagine what Rentar will do with us if we don't capture them alive."

"Very well then. You may take three of the warriors, no more. We will be ready in case they make it out ahead of you."

Vaitar-ka descends into the dark tunnel; the warriors follow closely behind.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #248
TOPIC.....CANNOT......SUFFER DEATH......

DON'T LET THE TOPIC DIE!!!

-Oh, what about Rogue starting out trapped in an orb, guarded by the Drake Lord?

Only a fool quotes himself. Even in their sig.

[ Wednesday, June 04, 2003 08:58: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #249
OOC: this battle should end soon, but you never know... By the way, many of Shadow Wolf's abilities are anti-mage, some specifically meant to ... harm them.

IC:
After taking a firebolt square in the chest, Shadow Wolf got up and detected something trying to sneak up on him from a dark side cavern. He leaped away from a lightning bolt one of the beings fired at him then threw a wave of shurikens. The mage was struck in the arm, but the other shurikens were parried. Three Vahnatai warriors emerged from the darkness and quickly surrounded Shadow Wolf, waveblades pointed at his throat.

"Don't think you can beat the Wolf so easily," Shadow Wolf half-chuckled, then Phase Shifted himself, to find himself just behind one of the warriors. He gave him a fast kick in the back, knocking him into the other two. "You'll be dealt with later."

Shadow Wolf regrouped with Gynia, dodging spells and drake fire along the way. "How are we supposed to fight the drake lord, if we're possibly the only two willing to fight?" Shadow Wolf half-shouted, stumped (for lack of a better word).
"We'll have to drown him," Gynia suggested.
"Do we really have to?"
"Yes."
"Damn."

Gynia cast a flurry of ice shards at the drake lord, not doing much damage but allowing Shadow Wolf to slip through and get behind him. He leaped onto his back and entangled the drake lord's head and neck in several glowing cords of energy (Soul Cords). Summoning all his inner power he pulled the cords back, holding his head in place. "Hurry up!" the blademaster shouted. "I can't hold him all day!"

After reciting the spell, Gynia spun the staff then pointed it at the drake lord's head. The business end glowed, and a seemingly endless wave of focused water was blasted from the staff onto the drake lord's face...

--------------------
--------------------

Pages