Baltazar the Mad (RP)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Baltazar the Mad (RP)
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #200
OOC: Heart-touching indeed. Just one - well two - questions: What (if anything) triggered this, and how is Baltazar supposed to prevent the explosion? IMAGE(confusef.gif)

--------------------
Visit The Santharian Dream and its RP board. Or the Encyclopaedia Ermariana!
Got a brain? Go to Polaris!
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
To a conspiracy for downfall and desperance
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #201
OOC: I don't know if Firedrake will die or not yet. He's my main RP character, and I'm not sure if I want to kill him off...

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ignignok
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #202
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

OOC: Heart-touching indeed. Just one - well two - questions: What (if anything) triggered this, and how is Baltazar supposed to prevent the explosion? IMAGE(confusef.gif)
Well, the mages that cursed Mancire kinda messed up, making him instable. Meaning if he gets hurt a lot, he might explode. And he was just in a fierce battle with Fluffy, right?
Baltazar is an archmage, he might be able to heal Mancire or something if he makes it in time.

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #203
However unlikely the explosion is, there's nothing wrong with Mancire assuming that Balthazar can help him. Whether he can or not is another matter...

IC:

Arcadia, knowing the rebels are in the tower, decides that now is the time to battle Alcove...whoever wins, at least the rebels will be able to get straight to Balthazar. As she is preparing magical walls of protection around herself, she hears a voice.

'What's going on here'

A portal appears between Arcadia and Alcove, and Delgar steps out.

'A fight? We can't have that. Most impolite.'

Meanwhile, Arcadia feels herself turning invisible again...but this time, she can still see herself.

What's happening?

Then, Arcadia sees herself step to one side of where she perceives herself to be. Almost fainting, she recovers at the last moment, realising that Delgar has created this illusion to distract Alcove, who is now remonstrating furiously with Delgar.

'Get out of the way! That woman is a rebel and trying to overthrow Balthazar.'

'And you are trying to kill her? Tut-tut, how violent. In any case, it's out of the question. I suspect she may be the mage that dug the tunnel. I need her to remain alive to finish my scrying.'

Alcove tries for a moment to process this, then stops as she realises it is pure nonsense.

'What are you trying to achieve, Delgar?'

'What does it look like I'm trying too achieve? Your death, foolish woman!'

A fireball leaves Delgar's hands, and Alcove dives to one side.

'Jade! Kill him! I'll concentrate on Arcadia!'

Alcove launches a bolt of pure magical energy at Arcaida's illusory double, but it darts out of the way with surprising speed-surprising to all but Delgar, that is, who caused it to move. An ice bolt returns, and now it is Alcove's turn to duck, but not without the ice bolt skimming her magical defences and weakening them.

Damn Delgar! Why did he have to choose now?

Delgar, meanwhile, is matching Jade blow for blow, but strangely not a single one of his missiles come anywhere near hitting, instead blasting walls, floor and ceiling. Jade is much more accurate, but she cannot seem to get a hit in-Delgar is dodging just too quickly.

OOC: Note, please, that Delgar cannot harm anyone. All references to fireballs, etc, were illusory fireballs. In addition, Delgar's illusions are of higher quality than average, and thus although Alcove will detect them, she won't do so straight away. Note lastly that Delgar is not actually there in person, but simply as an illusion, which is why he keeps missing: if one of his fireballs went through Jade without harming her, it would rather give the game away...

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #204
OOC: SW will live. he's the oldest (chronologically) of all my characters.

IC:
As soon as Shadow Wolf was inside the tower, he immediately felt the presence of that mage that scanned him a while back. Perhaps he should look for her - she was probably held prisoner here.

A golem thrust its hand at Shadow Wolf, but he easily dodged the blow. Not wasting time, he drew his sword, sliced into the air, and sheathed it again. A blade beam sliced through the golem's arm. The blademaster moved on, moving to kill Balthazar with the least amount of resistance possible, but also to attempt to find the mage and discover her motives...

OOC: yeah, the mage i'm talking about is Alcove. gotta love the dramatic irony.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #205
OOC: Fluffy never woke up. Seriously he was kicked in the balls by a half drake and then given a Potion of Clear Mind.

IC: *Fluffy wakes up in the arms of Mancire*
Fluffy *Slightly dazed*: "Umhg, no mom, just five more minutes." *Falls asleep*

*Mancire drops him on the ground.*

Mancire: "Wake up you fool, the tower has been breached."

*Wakes up immediatly, slightly startled*

Fluffy: "What!?! Who!?! Where!?!" *Looks around a bit blinking.* "The tower has been breached?" *Taking notice of his arm* "OW, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!"

Mancire: "You were mind controlled, and we got into a bit of a scuffle. But thats not important right now, we need to find a place to take a breather and recuperate before battle. Baltazar's footsoldiers can hold off the rebels for a while, but I'm sure that the Rebels have hired some powerful mercinaries. Judging by that mage we faced."

Fluffy: "Uhg, no time, our soldiers cant assemble fast enough to put up a good defense. We need to recover now, and buy them some time to prepare the defenses."

Mancire: "Well I didn't want to use these now," *Pulls two bottles out of a pouch he was carrying.* "But it looks like we have no choice. Drink this," *Hands Fluffy a bottle* "It's a very strong healing potion."

*They drink the contents, and start to glow. Their cuts and bruses are gone, the spines are pushed out of Fluffy's arm.*

*They stand up and throw the bottles on the ground.*

Fluffy: "Now lets meet them head on. You there!" *He stops a soldier passing by.* "Get all the soldiers in the tower and the guardians to prepare for an attack. The tower has been breached and this creature and I are going to hold them off for awhile. Quickly go."

*The soldier salutes and runs off*

OOC: Maybe I'll let Zephyr start off a scuffle, or maybe he has plans of his own. I'd like my character to survive because I plan to use him later... But if you really want him dead then kill him by all means. If he has to die then he wont fall until he knocks a few heads.

[ Wednesday, September 24, 2003 14:40: Message edited by: Enraged Slith ]

--------------------
Live teh fez.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #206
OOC: That was before my last IC, right?

--------------------
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #207
OOC: Good job people, keep up the good RP. Arancaytar, Kel-Aziz is not in the tower he is still fighting at the tunnel with the remaining skeletons. As for Baltazar, no player will fight him untill the last chapter.

IC:
...back at the tunnel...

Kel-Aziz was in total concentration, he had not made such a fight against so many foes in a long...long time. The skeletons bones started piling up around his position as the mindless creatures aproached Kel-Aziz a former Darubian Royal Guard with no tecnical combat strategy whatsoever. They where sitting duks for the twin blessed waveblades and the great speed of Kel-Aziz, not to mention his ability. He was about to strike into the last bunch when a huge explosion made the very tunnel tremble. Kel-Aziz smiled for he knew they had made it to the tunnel.

Kel-Aziz: Good job, keep up with the good work, I will be with you in no time.

With that said Kel-Aziz dashed with incredible speed to the last group of skeleton warriors.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Warrior
Member # 1229
Profile #208
OOC:

I am really sorry I haven't been around. My life has been a hectic mess. I'll read through and reply.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #209
OOC: Sorry, remembered now. Will change it in a jiffy. Changed. It's lucky to have a spare soldier in reserve who made the same comments... IMAGE(tongue06.gif)

IC: Eferas felt the battle almost immediately above him. Only feeling it rather than seeing it allowed for a curious phenomenon: He distinctly felt four separate entities performing magic now, judging from the 'feel' of the magic that was unique to each person.

But there was something that didn't fit in. One of the presences was strangely weak, as if it was not quite there. And the magic he sensed was no kind of battle magic, but only illusionism. This was something he would have to investigate when he saw it.

The other rebels were right now fighting the guards, forming their tactics for storming the tower. He was directly in the fray. "Hey, old man, don't just run ahead! You can't storm the tower on your own!"

"Oh yes?" Eferas replied in his usual melodic wheeze. He pulled an invisibility scroll from his pack... This is getting risky. Should I really use that one now? What remained now was a hasting and a Teleportation scroll. Curious coincidence.

*...*

- "Now you're just plain powergaming." -

- "Okay, maybe I'll leave the teleport out." -

- "Not that I'm not satisfied to have that kind of luck, Aran." -

- "Yeah, but it does get stupid after a while, Eferas. So hand me the teleport scroll back..." -

IMAGE(tongue06.gif)

*...*

...remained no was only a hasting scroll. Reading the invisibility spell out loud, he felt his body becoming translucent, then vanishing altogether. The soldier who had addressed him gasped, then swore. "Darn mages! Always think they're invulnerable superheroes." He addressed the emptyness before him. "You'll get yourself killed, and serve you right."

But Eferas was already gone further up the half-ruined stairs. He knew that the invisibility would last less than fifteen minutes, so he would have to find the mages quickly, or all the guards in the tower would come after him.

He was now racing up the central stairs at the tower like a madman. I'll feel this in my bones when the Blood Boil fades... There. A door behind which the battle was clearly felt. He slowed down, and softly, very slowly opened it a bit, then gazed through. No one seemed to be watching at the moment, since they were intent on dodging each others' spells. And he could see now more than ever that something was wrong:

Before him stood four visible people. What he felt with his 'inner' eye were three mages - glowing bright with inner power -, and two strangely hazy things like constructs, even having something resembling the inner power of a mage. Illusions. And bloody good ones too. Even mages, who saw with their magic sight rather than the normal vision, would be fooled. No one who was in the heat of battle would figure out that the illusion was not real.

But still he was confused. Why were there five entities, and only four visible? Would anyone be so stupid as to turn an illusion invisible?! No, it must be something else. In that moment, out of the empty air came another spell and struck one of the mages square, but bounced off the magical defences.

Great. Now I just need to figure what side I'm on. There's Arcadia, but she hasn't cast anything yet... Well, he still had approximately five minutes before he would become a target for either side...

((ooc: Feel free to take him over, I'll be back for the next IC only in ca. 8 hours. Let him survive. He can cast powerful fire magic, notably can use one word of power - the word is 'Carthrammen' as used earlier. It drains him a lot. He has little reserves in that respect. He still possesses 3 energy potions, 4 healing potions. He also has a small obsidian dagger he can cause to burst into flame at will, but keeping the fire going takes his energy.

There. Don't worry about playing his personality wrongly, this is a battle after all. He will, btw, not kill any opponent, just weaken their magical defenses to the point where they can be captured. He hasn't seen any of the mages before except Arcadia, so he'll fight anyone she's fighting as soon as she casts the next spell. See you in 8 hours. IMAGE(smile007.gif) ))

[ Wednesday, September 24, 2003 20:44: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
Visit The Santharian Dream and its RP board. Or the Encyclopaedia Ermariana!
Got a brain? Go to Polaris!
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
To a conspiracy for downfall and desperance
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #210
OOC:This is just a quick post.
IC:
She had been amazed at how skillfull Kel;-Aziz had been at dispatching the skeletons. The rest of the group had rushed through the illusionary wall and imediately started attacking the soldiers.

Eve's waveblade sliced through arms and chest, dispatching another soldier.She noticed another soldier fleeing through a door. He's playing a game!the cat side thought. "Come back! I want to play!" Eve yelled as she chased after him.

He was the prey and she was the hunter. Eve ran after him and leapt at him stabbing with her dagger. He spun around and slashed with his sword cutting her arm. Howling with pain and anger she moved her dagger in an unskilled reflex action ending his life.

Eve was in a crouching position and panting. The pain from the cut had momentarily ended her bloodlust Think back to why you came here, she thought It was to find that wolf-beast that killed Bob and kick his butt

That was true, part of the reason she had joined the rebels was to find the werewolf (Fluffy) and at least leave him with an injury. Eve did not take kindly to being almost lynched or burnt at the stake for the murder of Bob the innkeeper.

So that's why she was here, to avenge Bob and herself while saving a island on the side. But how will I find it? she thought, then she grinned. It had been so long since she *changed* and it would be ideal for this situation.

Finding a niche behind a staircase she moved over there and loosen her armour. If anyone had been watching they would have heard a gasp, a curiously organic sound and the almost inaduible sound of clothes hitting the ground. But since no one was watching, no one heard.

Half a minute after, a super-large tabby emerged from behind the staircase. It Maiowed loundly and sniffed the air. The seems so much more interesting when you are a cat Eve reflected. She felt slightly guilty about leaving the battle but there was a werewolf to deal with Come on, lets go hunt a werewolf the now dominant Cat side whined.

Eve then sniffed the air and started running down on of the corridors searching for her unsually larger prey.

OOC: Damn! Forgot to say that I would like my character to survive.

[ Thursday, September 25, 2003 12:45: Message edited by: *Milla* ]

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #211
As Arcadia sees Eferas arrive, she turns towards him and shouts.

'Eferas! That's Alcove, she's Balthazar's lackey. Attack her, the other is charmed and will join us once Alcove is dead.'

The illusion mimicks her movements, pointing slightly to the left of Alcove, but clearly indicating who she is.

'Who's the other?'

'Me? I'm Delgar. I'm on your side.'

And with that, Delgar launches another flurry of magical bolts at Jade...all missing.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #212
OOC: Well, time for me to come back in.

IC: Alcove and Jade continued to throw magic at Delgar and Arcadia with no progress. Alcove began to notice that none of Delgar's magic was doing any damage and began to get skeptical. "Jade, follow me, now!!!!" Alcove disengaged from the battle and ran around the corner. Jade followed quickly after as magical arsenal hit the wall and disappeared. They continued running until they were back to Alcove's quarters. They ran in, shut the door, and locked it. It was a very thick solid oak door.

"Did you see that Alcove, a spell hit me right in the chest and bounced off. It didn't even hurt at all." Alcove examined her chest and saw no signs of any damage. "Just as I thought!!! I thought there was something strange going on!! You weren't damaged because the magical bolt wasn't real. It was an illusion.

It took actually seeing one hit you to realize what was going on. You can consider Delgar to be on the enemy's side, as we might soon be if Baltazar is attacked. I can remove your charming and just join them if need be. I have no problem killing him. He disgusts me and I am sick of being his lackey."

Jade looked confused, "Charmed? Kill Baltazar? Why?" Alcove looked at her and started feeling guilty. "I'll explain it to you later. We need to kill Arcadia and Delgar. And there is only one way to do it." Alcove walks around her bed and goes over to the wall opposite of it. She chants a few words and presses in a brick. The brick moves inward and a wall swings away. She looks back at Jade.

"I had this passageway made just in case of an attack. Neither Arcadia nor Delgar knows about it. I have weapons in here and the passage itself comes out at the wall right next to them. An illusionary machine is next to the wall, but is currently inactive." Jade grabs a hold of her and stops her. "What if Delgar senses it? He'll figure out our plan and attack us."

"That's the beauty of this illusion machine. He can?t detect it because it is cloaked with spells. When we turn it on, it will project an image of the wall it is facing. Then I will activate the wall and it will slide back. It will look as if the wall is still there, but in reality, it will be the illusionary wall there instead. We will be able to attack them without them knowing it. They probably won't still be there, but looking for us in the halls. They won't expect us to be coming from behind them. I will turn us invisible until we locate them."

"Wow. That's a very good plan. Anything else I should know?" Alcove got a nasty smile on her face and then spoke. "I also have a whole array of magical and average weapon in this passage as I have already mentioned. Come with me and choose a weapon you would like to fight with." Alcove and Jade began walking down the passage to the weapons closet after closing the passage door behind them.

OOC: This by no means shortens the fight. It makes it more interesting. It wasn't me that wrote into the story that the spell bounced off the person and had no effect. That was someone else. That gave my character the possible answer to her suspicions.

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #213
OOC: Namothil will survive.

IC: 'Have these rebels never heard of subtlety?' Namothil drew his swords. 'Should still be enough Dragonbane on them. No time to add more.' He lashed out, striking guards aside. 'A little stealth, and I could have been in the throne room before any alarms were sounded. But they had to alert the entire tower with their explosions.'
Warrior
Member # 1229
Profile #214
OOC: Um, okay, I apologize, but I cannot read that many posts. Could someone... summarize what has happened so far, for me, so I can get back into role-playing.

Yes, I know, it's my fault for not having stuck with this, but personal issues have come up, and now, with those currently aside, I want to get back into this.

Thank you. IMAGE(smile007.gif)
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #215
OOC: Chinchilla, please reed it all. Its not as much as it looks like, just take away the rantings and non-productve OOC´s and you will see it reduced almost by half. Besides it is a RP, its suposed to be fun.

IC:

Kel-Aziz made one final swing in total darkness as the last cracking of bones was heard in the tunnel. He had fought the last bunch with no ilumination at all, since all torches were long consumed by fire, he was only guided by the sound and wind waves made by the skeletons. It reminded him of his Royal Guard training at the Mel-Zebub caves.

He had received more than a few blows but none strong enough to damage the armour he was wearing under all his raggs.

As Kel-Aziz looked back at the darkness and slowly walked towards the tower, he could not help thinking on all the remaining battles ahead. Even where he was standing, some place near the end of the tunnel, the battle echoes could be heard quite clearly.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #216
Shadow Wolf had been creeping along the side ladders and passages when he felt guards approaching from the front. Damn rebels, there is no stealth in their dictionary.

Drawing his sword, Shadow Wolf stabbed the first guard multiple times, killing him quickly. Leaping back, he formed a Soul Lance with his hand, and threw it at another, putting it through his head and the one behind it. Dodging the blow from the last guard, Shadow Wolf knocked him to the ground with a sweep kick, and finished with a downard stab through the heart. The blademaster quickly flung the blood off his blade, sheathed it, and continued the ascent to Balthazar's chambers...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #217
As Alcove and Jade disappeared, Arcadia and Eferas sprang after them. However, once they had broken through the door, the duo had gone.

'Delgar? Where are they?'

'I don't know, I can't keep track of everything. Wait a second.' A pause, while the image of Delgar freezes in space, and then it is reanimated. 'They're shielded by some kind of spell. I could break through it, but by the time I did they'd probably be attacking us again. The good side is that an antiscrying spell of that power can't be cast that quickly, and can't be put into an amulet either, so it probably only affects a hidey-hole somewhere in the tower. I'll be able to give us an advance warning-only a few seconds if they come out close to us, but it's better than nothing. Meanwhile, I'll make us all invisible, and try to create some illusionary doubles...and maybe one of you could try summoning something? I could cloak that too, which would give us an extra edge.'

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #218
IC: Firedrake exited the tunnel, near the sides of the tunnel in the shadows. He watched as he planned his next move, up the mad tower of Baltazar...

OOC: Now would be a good time for the next chapter Nazgul.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ignignok
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #219
OOC: I will decide when we get to that final chapter. First we must fight Mancire and many of Baltazars hunchmen that are waiting up the tower. I also want to see a cool battle between Fluffy and Eve, feline vs canine, that should be fun to watch (if they are ok with that, that is).

At the top of the tower...

Baltazar: (looking into a crystal sphere) Those foolish rebels, do they realy think they will make it, to the top. I have many surprises left in the upper floors for them...HAHAHAHAHAHA...BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Somewhere in the middle levels of the tower...

Arcadia noded at Delgars suggestion of summoning more aid and inmediatly started chanting yet another spell. As she concluded with the casting a bright flame erupted both on her left and right side, when the flames had disipated two huge muscled demons stared Arcadia waiting for her commands.

Arcadia: (smiling) Is that what you suggested Delgar?

Back at the tunnel, near the exit...

Kel-Aziz had walked long enough in darkness, avoiding the piercing eyes that stared through the intersections with other natural tunnels and caves leading to unknown realms.

He was only guided by the echoes of war ahead and the faint breeze of air that travelled through the tunnel, just as he was tought in his training days...days lost in his memory and the memory of history.

When after a few miles of walk in total darkness a sudden ray of light touched his skin, he gained back his strength, as if blessed by the fresh air and the ilumination of the lower levels of the tower. True, it was still a horrible dungeon, but after the tunnel anything would be be better.

He watched from afar as the battle developed favouring the rebels.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #220
OOC: I've waited long enough. Time for a catastrophic explosion!

IC:
Mancire: "Goodbye, cruel world. I had missed out on all the joy I could've had. I will miss my family." *His joints started to glow more fiery, then...he exploded. The tower was shooken, then something extremely unexpected happened, it started tilting. It collasped! Mancire's spirit appeared, but instead of a drake-man, it was a human! He was wearing white robes, and on his hood was a golden v-shaped crest. He hovered into the air, and then he came to the ground, and waited by his remains for a resurrection(sp?).*

OOC: If he gets revived, he'd be a rebel. But I doubt he'll be brought back to life.

--------------------
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #221
Shadow Wolf ascended ... until he saw a dying half drake. It eventually exploded, with the blademaster ducking behind a convenient wall to avoid the direct blast. He emerged from safety moments to see a human spirit.

"Who are you?" Shadow Wolf asked as he approached.

"My name is Mancire," the spirit replied. "Or, I was Mancire. Why is it that you can see me?"

"My soul is different from the average human, friend."

"So I can't possess you and be alive again?"

"No."

"But I want to be resurrected!"

Shadow Wolf found this ridiculous. Living is hard enough. Dying and being raised from the dead is just plain stupid.

"Listen, Mancire. This world, as I see it, is not worth living in. It's not hard for a veteran to read a dead man's past, when he is right in front of said veteran. Your family is waiting for you, Mancire. Go, ascend to the afterlife."

"What kind of crazy are you?!"

"Life is full of loss, naive Mancire. I am sure you do not want to lose more. I, for one, lost my friends in war. My wife and I were separated through forced teleportation. I was outcast from my immediate family in my infancy, and had no choice but to slay my own father in battle. I come to try to ease the bloodshed of war, through the deaths of certain important individuals."

"Then get somebody to revive me already!"

"No. You, sir, must go. To live will only bring more suffering for you. As I said before, your family is waiting for you in the afterlife. Whether you choose to join them or not is up to you."

With that, Shadow Wolf continued his ascent...

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #222
OOC: I said the tower collasped, but it doesn't matter much.

IC:
Mancire's spirit: "My family is still alive." *He zooms and flies through Shadow Wolf.*
Shadow Wolf: "AAACCCKKKK!!! That's really cold!"
Mancire: "You fool, you think my family is dead!? I cannot simply let go of them!" *With that, he flies up, and then flies through Shadow Wolf again.*
Shadow Wolf: "BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Stop!"
Mancire's spirit: "Do you feel the pain I've gone through!? Have you had to look in a mirror to see a horrible creature instead of yourself!? Have you experienced the fear of exploding at any second!? I have!!" *And with that, he angrily flies up to the top floors of the tower.*

--------------------
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #223
OOC: sir, SW is not afraid of cold. and a spirit can't move through him, the energies of his soul occupies all the space in his body. and he's almost 30, not a fugging kid.

[ Thursday, September 25, 2003 15:38: Message edited by: Osama bin Wise Man ]

--------------------
--------------------
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #224
OOC: If the tower collapsed then everyone would be dead... IMAGE(rolleyev.gif) I think the magical spells set on the tower would keep it from falling.

IC: *There is an explosion and Fluffy gets knocked over.*

Fluffy: "What the hell was that... I can't smell Mancire anymore... Damn if he is dead then I have to hold everyone off myself. He should have stayed with me... now I'm alone." *The sudden realization hits Fluffy.* He realizes that he cannot win the battle alone. If he dies and lets Baltazar live, his clan will never be restored to normal, because he would not have had any say in making Baltazar change them. If he didn't fight and ran, Baltazar would die and then there would be no one to change his clan back to normal. Baltazar's skill and power in spellcraft was not common but almost unique. Fluffy new he had to make a request of Baltazar and refuse to fight if Baltazar did not agree to his terms.

*Fluffy decided what he must do and he bolted up the stairs and down the halls to Baltazar's chambers.*

*He found Baltazar*

Fluffy: "Lord Baltazar," *He bows.* "I am willing to fight for you, but I know I will die if I try to buy time for your soldiers to assemble. You must promise me that if I die then you must return my clan to normal. Promise me this, please my lord."

*Baltazar smacks Fluffy across the head.*

Baltazar: "No one demands me to do anything. You will fight for me, and if you die our deal is broken."

Fluffy: "Bastard, I will not fight for you then. I will not risk my life for a cause that is against my will. My clan is the most important thing to me and if I die then they will never return to normal. I owe it to my clan to change them back, and I will find another like you, that will help."

Baltazar *Laughs manically*: "Ha ha ha, you fool. I dont need you to cooperate for you to fight. I will make you. As for your clan, I never planned on returning them to normal in the first place."

*He throws his hand against Fluffy's head and shouts a word.*

*His hand begins glowing and the light slowly passes into Fluffy's body.*

*Fluffy hears a voice in his head. Kill all who oppose Baltazar. The noise grows louder and becomes unbearable. His eyes turn red, and the hair on his back starts to rise. He is now feral but with one purpose. To kill the rebels.*

*Baltazar casts a teleport spell and sends Fluffy down to the entrance of the tunnel.*

*Baltazar laughs*

---Tunnel Entrance---

*Fluffy is out of control. He lets out a terrifying roar.*

*The rebel soldiers and Baltazar's soldiers stop for a second, wide eyed.*

*There is a sound of pounding feat coming in their direction*

*Fluffy leaps at the nearest guard and rips him to pieces in less than a few seconds.*

*Baltazar's soldiers start to cheer at the sight of their strong ally. When Fluffy, blood and spit foaming in his mouth, jumps on one of his own allies and tears him to shreds.*

*Soldiers let out yelps of horror as Fluffy comes closer, leaving behind him a bath of blood, and destroyed armor.*

OOC: Um, yeah, run... Baltazar cast a rage spell on him, and then sent Fluffy into his normal rage. The effect created an insane monster. I want him to die, but I'd rather write his death. When he fights you guys, he will be more than a match for you. For one reason just because he is outnumbered. Another reason is that he is basicly a wolf on two legs, except 50 times stronger. His rage will cause him to not feel pain, and his only goal is to cause death or pain. Spells that are triggered by voices will not effect him, because he cannot hear.

--------------------
Live teh fez.

Pages