Baltazar the Mad (RP)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Baltazar the Mad (RP)
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #375
OOC: MSW, please edit your post and take me out of it...im unconcious and almost dead remember? thank you. As for the huge weird twist I think I can accept it. Although it was quite bulky and it kinda had its oun sub RP in there, I wonder if you can shorten your post out...a lot more, please. I now you can do it MSW.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #376
Ay Okay. I shortened it considerably and brought things more to the point. It is much, much shorter than it was. I look forward to seeing the results for the rest of the RP. Alcove is about done now. Celestia might even join in the fighting. Though since she is a mere illusion-like spirit, I doubt that she can do much. Though she was a mage in real life and can be a magical spirit, I don't have the mental energy to bring her into the fight.

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #377
OOC: I guess I'm basically out of this RP. By the time Eferas comes round again - assuming he survives -, the battle will be probably over. Too bad. IMAGE(frown005.gif) (Unless he miraculously gets re-energized in some way of course - I don't want to say 'hint, hint'...)

Edit: Hello? Is this RP officially dead? IMAGE(rolleyf1.gif)

[ Tuesday, October 21, 2003 04:05: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
Visit The Santharian Dream and its RP board. Or the Encyclopaedia Ermariana!
Got a brain? Go to Polaris!
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
To a conspiracy for downfall and desperance
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #378
No matter if I'm out or not, I'd still hate to see the RP go down this way. So I hope you'll forgive my bumping post in this case. IMAGE(wink0008.gif)

--------------------
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #379
Sorry, I can't do anything for a while. I am waiting for people to post some actual story scenes. I won't post anything else until some does. Someone just post something about removing Baltazar's robes and let's kill him already. Just let Celestia out of it. She is only watching the battle.

Eferas is out cold and Kel-Aziz is passed out on the floor as well. Baltazar has been cut up pretty badly, but his robes keep him healing constantly. Two of the adventures have poison running through their veins and the gray potion is healing them slowly. Alcove is trying to get everyone else to attack Baltazar's robes.

That is the current situation, I think. Correct me if I am wrong. Now let's get posting people!!!

[ Wednesday, October 22, 2003 18:05: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #380
Balthazar laughed.

'You may know my secret, but there's no way any of you will get close enough to me to hurt me!'

Turning, he threw a fireball at Kel-Aziz. Fast as the Darubian was, he had to dive to avoid it, and the second charred the wall just next to him, making his face go red from the heat. Just as Shadow Wolf approached from behind him, he turned, swinging his staff and letting loose a flurry of energy bolts, forcing the blademaster to leap back to safety. Namothil leaped at him, but Balthazar waved his staff again, creating a wall of fire in the assassain's path.

'We've got to co-ordinate! It's no good attacking him one by one, hit him at the same time!'

The three warriors grouped together to charge the archmage. Glaring at them, he raised his staff into the air, before bringing it down onto the ground, creating a mighty shockwave that threw them all back. Laughing, he almost lazily threw another fireball, seemingly indifferent to the ease with which the warriors dodged it.

'Attack from all sides!'

But they had not even started to spread out when the greatest surprise of all occurred: Balthazar's robes suddenly began to burn. Screaming, the archmage began to claw at them, ripping them from him, before he realised the enormity of his actions. Summoning up his greatest magical strength, he cast one final spell, but no more water appeared than the smallest drop, which fell on to the flames, sizzling out immediately. Even as Delgar appeared behind him, holding a still glowing torch in his hand, Balthazar rushed for the throne room doors, but before he had covered half the distance, Shadow Wolf stood waiting for him. Turning, he dived for his throne, but Kel-Aziz stood there already. Throwing himself to the floor in the centre of the room, he looked up imploringly:

'Spare me, I beg of you!'

'You've lived long enough, evil one.' Delgar stood over him accusingly. 'Who would you have spared of us? None-deny it not! So how do you expect to be spared by us?'

'No!' Shadow Wolf stood in front of Delgar. 'He is disempowered, his reign is ended. Is it necessary to take his life as well?'

'He would have had no mercy on us, would he? And will he not search for a way to return his former power, should we let him go? I say kill him.'

Shadow Wolf looked towards Kel-Aziz. 'What say you, Darubian?'

OOC: Nazgul, you started this RP. Go ahead and finish it in style!

-E-

[ Tuesday, October 21, 2003 13:51: Message edited by: Omlette ]

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #381
OOC: Intresting situation Omlette, intresting choice for an ending. Im in quite a hurry right now but I will post later this very day, please be patient.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #382
quote:
Mancire and Fluffy are huddled in the corner because no one has bothered to take over their characters
Actually my character is dead. He died with a sad mellow dramatic ending. Didn't you read page 11?!?! Ohwell, just wanted to make it clear that Fluffy is dead and just to show you how he died I'm going to quote myself.

quote:
Me, The high and Mighty Enraged (or infuriated) Slith:
*Fluffy then flings SW across the tunnel and into the potion room wall, knocking him unconscious.*

*The Fluffy falls over, shaking and screaming.*

Baltazar: "Hmm, well I guess its over for him. A pity, I expected alot more of him."

*Baltazar waves his hands around*

*A red gas starts to float out of Fluffy, and starts to form a new being. Fluffy turns back to a normal Werewolf, his rage is completely gone.*

*Fluffy trys to get up but falls over coughing.*

Fluffy: "Is this the end... have I really failed... I cant give up... no my clan... this... can...t...b...e....hap...pen...ing"

*His eyes mist over, he quivers one last time and then dies. Blackness envelops his soul, and he is cast into eternal suffering. There is no salvation for Fluffy and nothing can be done. His soul is gone, and his clan is left the same.*

--------------------
"You know a book is good, when it makes you feel like crying or reaching into its fictional realm and strangling one of the characters."
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #383
FINE. YOU WIN ALREADY. FLUFFY IS DEAD AND WILL ALWAYS BE DEAD. MANCIRE MIGHT AS WELL BE DEAD TOO. FORGET THAT I EVER SAID THAT THEY CAME THROUGH THE PORTAL. DON'T GIVE YOUR CHARACTER CLOSURE. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME. IMAGE(mad00002.gif)

[ Wednesday, October 22, 2003 18:03: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #384
OOC: Actually MSW, I am going to take Infuriated Slith's side on this matter. When a character dies or revives is an option only the character owner can take. If he wants to die, he is dead, period. BTW, I have to explain how I fighted Baltazar in Omlettes last post, considering I was almost dead and all...

IC: Kel-Aziz stood before the begging Baltazar wondering how he did what he just did. A few minutes ago all he could remember was being hit by a powerfull beam from Baltazar that almost ended with his life, suddenly he rapidly recovered and was fighting again as if he had just received a common wound. Then it struck him, the pendant he took from the battle against the Lich Lord, a former Darubian King, was in fact a Pendant of Kings, a powerfull item devised by the Darubian Smiths that granted life regeneration to the user. The artifact was ment to heal the Darubian Kings if they ever entered a close combat. It was banned for Darubian Royal Guards since they were already too powerfull in that area.

Baltazar: Please! Have mercy on my soul, I tried to control powers I could not...I...I...

Suddenly someone bursted in Baltazars throne room.

Kel-Aziz: Molek!

Molek and a handfull of men were the only remaining force of the rebels, their armours were torn and covered in blood. Many wounds showed here and there, not so different to the aspect of many of the adventurers who stood there. Molek was surprised to see a begging Baltazar.

Molek: What are you people doing? Slay him once and for all!!

Everyone surrounded the sorry remain of a powerfull archmage.

Baltazar: Wh...What are you going to do?...

Kel-Aziz turned his back on the group as he stood motionless. After a few mintutes he spoke from his place.

Kel-Aziz: Alcove, Delgar...are you going to remain on this Island?
Delgar: Why?
Kel-Aziz: Killing the man will not solve anything. Just outside this tower, there is still a huge army of mercenaries waiting to brake in and kill us all. (turning to the party) If we kill Baltazar we will have to fight those mercenaries and their creatures waiting at the castle, there is no way this handfull of men will manage that.
Eferas: Then, what do you suggest?
Kel-Aziz: Lesson number two of the Darubian Guard Code: "For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."
Delgar: I undersrand.
Molek: Explain yourself.
Kel-Aziz: As Baltazar remains alive and under our control we will have control over the army.
Molek: I see.
Kel-Aziz: The tricky part shall be keepig him under our control.

Kel-Aziz stared at Baltazar crying on the ground.

Kel-Aziz: He may seem harmless now, but a man that managed so much harm in so little time is a dangerously intelligent man, with ot without magic. That is why I need to know if Delgar or Alcove are staying on this Island, at least untill all wounds in Siris Island are healed. As I have been informed before Molek is the next man in line for the throne of Siris Island.
Molek: Indeed, Theodus was my uncle.
Kel-Aziz: So it is settled, Molek shall rule over Baltazar. On his right hand the wise Delgar and on his left hand powerfull Alcove, the three of you know this Island better than any of us and should be able to watch over Baltazar. Its up to you to decide.

As he said this Kel-Aziz walked to Baltazar's robes and with one of his waveblades tore the robes apart, he then walked to Eferas.

Kel-Aziz: Can you deal with these remains? we dont want them falling in the wrong hands again.

He then turned to Delgar and Alcove waiting for an answer.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #385
OOC: Another stroke of genius has just hit me. I forgot that Alcove knows many of the same spells that Baltazar does. This should be interesting.

IC: Alcove listens carefully to what Kel-Aziz is saying. Before she is able to speak however, Celestia breaks in and stops her.

Celestia: "Your plan is very wise Kel-Aziz. And I can see that my revenge is finished now that Baltazar has been dethroned. I thank you adventurers for making it possible."

With that, she turns around and heads towards the wall, where a green portal has formed. Just as she begins to step into it, she stops, and turns around.

Celestia: "Alcove, did you ever read anything in that tome concerning immortality?

Alcove: "Why yes, as a matter of fact, I did. I studied that one quite intensely."

Celestia: Then you should know how to reverse the near immortality spell.

She begins to turn towards the portal again, but stops abruptly and faces Alcove again.

Celestia: "By the way, Alcove. Don't forget that mind control spell."

With that, Celestia turns around and passes through the green portal and heads back to her eternal rest in the Aleutian Fields, where she will be able to see her children everyday.

Alcove: "Thank you for your gift Celestia Kilborne. Without you, I never would have thought of those spells."

Alcove turns her attention to Kel-Aziz and Molek.

Alcove: "Well, I must say that I have no intention of leaving this island anytime soon. I will help you bring this island back to its former self. With your permission, Molek, I will reverse Baltazar's near immortality spell and make him age seven years for every year that he lives. And with your permission, I will cast a mind control spell on Baltazar, and bring him under our control completely. What do you say?"

OOC: It is up to the people of the RP to decide. Not to mention that we are waiting on Delgar's answer yet. I await an answer.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #386
'As to the mind controlling spell, I say cast it soon. As to the mercenaries, they will accept anything from Balthazar if we can find his treasury. And as to my lord Molek...'

Delgar turns to Molek and bows.

'My lord, may I be the first to salute you in your office as the new lord of Siris island, and offer you my lifelong fealty?'

Molek, equally seriously, responds:

'I shall be glad of your aid, Delgar. And yours, Alcove. Now, let us see to these mercenaries...'

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #387
"Fools. One does not imprison a viper. But then, this is not my war." He strode towards the doors.
"Are you forgetting the mercenaries?", one of the rebels asked.
"No. They are no concern of mine." He threw the doors open, and, at the same time, flicked a tiny dart at Baltazar. It sank unnoticed into the former archmage's leg.
Namothil strode out of the room, and around a corner, stopping out of sight and hearing from the others. He lifted a small amulet and spoke into it. "The task is done. Return me to my home." Light flared around him, and died, leaving no trace of his presence.
In the throne room, Baltazar collapsed soundlessly as the poison seared through his brain. It might still be possible to save his life, but the damage was done. He would never survive an attempt to work magic again.

OOC: Remember, Namothil's goals have not matched everyone else's the entire time. It's simply been convenient for him to help out.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #388
OOC: Actually, Eferas is comatose from overdraining. In the fantasy world that he usually inhabits, this kind of coma can last for up to two weeks! However, for the sake of a nice, swift end to this RP, I'll wake up. IMAGE(wink0008.gif)

IC: Eferas stared at the pitiful remains of the robe that Kel-Aziz had handed him.

"And what shall I do with this? I cannot take it back to the academy, they'd take it from me and analyze every particle of it to replicate the spell. And we don't want that. I have an idea, however."

He drew the small obsidian dagger that was coated in sulfur. Murmuring a single word, he causes it to come alight with a brilliant flame. The strain of this single spell was visible from the perspiration immediately forming on his forehead.

Making a small and forceful movement, he jerked the robe away, flung it to the ground, and buried his hand in his pocket for a second. It comes out with the pouch of sulfur, which he libberally strews over the robe. With a single thrust of the flaming dagger, he incinerates the robe, and waits until the last embers have died.

"There. There won't be one of those again so soon."

Satisfied, he steps back. His posture has suddenly become twitchy, and he is rather nervous, as he speaks again.

"Will there be anything else?"

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #389
OOC: Oh my, the task gets more difficult. I will have to save Baltazar, though it?s not a pleasant proposition. Should I cast the reversal of the near immortality spell? No one answered that yet. I'll take it as a yes, since this poison will do him permanent damage.

IC: Baltazar's body starts convulsing and everyone in the room, minus Namothil, turns their attention to him. Delgar is the first to see that dart.

Delgar: "That blasted Namothil!! He himself was an assassin!! He must have been hired by someone to kill Baltazar and found joining our to be the easiest way to do it!!! Quick, Alcove, cure the poison before it is too late!!!"

Alcove puts her hands together in front of her and concentrates on them instead of Baltazar's convulsing. She begins chanting some strange words that only Kel-Aziz and Baltazar, in his convulsing, recognizes. She is chanting a cure spell from the tome. She begins rubbing her hands together and a green light starts forming around them.

The green light starts getting brighter and brighter until it is almost blinding. Then she walks quickly over to Baltazar and puts her hands on him. The green light shoots into Baltazar's body and as his convulsing stops, he passes out on the floor. She turns her attention to the adventurers. Even though Baltazar is passed out, his mind can be controlled. Having received permission to use the mind-control spell, she gets right down to it.

She clenches all of her fingers into a fist except for he index or pointer fingers. She puts her index fingers up to the sides of her head and begins raving some very ancient and powerful words. Only Kel-Aziz recognizes them since Baltazar is passed out. An orange light shoots out from Alcoves head and goes Baltazar's. He body begins to shudder and soon he is awake again. He stands up and turns towards Alcove.

Alcove: "Do you want me to cast the reversal of the near immortality spell now, or wait until we have control of his mercenaries?"

As she is speaking, Alcove can feel a strange pain in her body, though she has no idea from what. She tries to hide it.

OOC: There is no telling what the pain is. I will let everyone else decide it. Just don't kill Alcove. And make a decision on the reversal of the immortality.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #390
OOC: Just a small point: Now that we've kind of completed the main objective of the RP, I'd prefer to see it round itself off in style than dwindle into obscurity while people invent little finicky plot twists and create loose ends to tie up. Let's deal with the mercenaries, have the populace accept Molek as their rightful ruler, and have done with it already.

IC:

Delgar looked at Balthazar, then shut his eyes. Opening them a second later, he looked worried.

'We may not even have time to do that-the mercenaries have broken down the door. There's only one thing to do. I'm going to attempt a two-way illusion. Don't be surprised at what happens, and Alcove, you're going to need to use your wits.'

Suddenly, the party appears to be in the main hall of Balthazar's tower. The mercenaries have just bashed down the door and are about to enter. Balthazar, under Alcove's control, stands up and faces them, lifting his staff into the air. Bemused, the mercenaries stop dead, as confused by the fact that Balthazar is wearing only a tunic as they are by his presence on the ground floor of his tower, when he was previously under attack. Before any of them can do anything, Alcove recovers the situation. Balthazar takes another step forward and, under Alcove's control, begins to explain the situation.

'Men! The battle is ended, and although you were not there, you will not be punished. Siris Island now has a new ruler!'

An angry murmuring begins in the ranks of the mercenaries. Balthazar continues, while Alcove turns to Molek, whispering fast.

'I this day give over my crown to its rightful owner, Molek, the nephew of Theodus.'

Molek quickly steps forward to stand at Balthazar's side. Delgar, after a very hurried consultation with Alcove, steps forward as well, and hands Balthazar an illusionary crown, a perfect replica of the crown of Siris Island except for the small detail that it has no physical presence. Balthazar takes it, and turns to Molek, who kneels briefly while Balthazar places it on his head, then rises again.

Suddenly a voice of dissent comes from the crowd.

'Ere, what about our pay?'

The noise swells as more mercenaries join in:

'Yeah, we 'aven't been paid in months! What's 'e going ta do about that?'

'Silence'

Alcove's voice, magically augmented, quells the storm of protest, simultaneously causing those standing next to her to cover their ears in pain. Into the calm, Molek speaks.

'I will pay your wages, of course. But only if you return to your barracks immediately. Is this understood?'

Without an answer, the assembled rabble turns and heads off. As they do, the entrance hall disappears, and the party find themselves once more in Balthazar's throne room, sans crown. Delgar pipes up:

'I'm never doing that again, not even to save all our skins. I need a rest, and a long one.'

'But what about the coronation?'

'That can wait until tomorrow. It'll be all the better for some planning. I, for one, am going to find an empty room and sleep for at least ten hours, and I suggest you all do the same. Eferas, you look positively undead.'

Nodding in acquisence, the party begins to follow.

OOC: MSW, I know I ignored Alcove's pain thing. That's mainly because I don't want to be the one to define what it is. I'v just assumed that it isn't something significant enough that she's incapacitated by it-I'll leave the details to someone else. Other than that, I would seriously suggest this RP ends in around 5 more posts (that's approximate, not an unbreakable command) otherwise the ending will be blurred into insignificance. There's nothing more to do here but tie up very small loose ends-we'd do better to start another RP.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #391
OOC : I would have liked to see the GIFTS ask if there was still a mage who would give them bugs, but has The_Nazgul said, it would have changed the atmosphere.

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #392
OOC: I don't know if I should stick around for longer, but I'd rather have a nice, concise exit than have it dribble off, much like Omlette. So what I'll do is this. I'll pre-post my exit; you can still resolve the RP and even move Eferas around, but this is the scene just after he leaves, sort of in the future.

IC: Back at the port city, Eferas found that the mercenary ship with which he had traveled here had anchored once more. Eferas was a bit baffled by this, but assumed that it must have been brought about by some means of plot advancement. The mercenary captain greeted him and offered to take him back to the Santharian shores.

Eferas readily accepted.

With a last wave to his companions, he turned to the ship's gangway and boarded it. As the ship was out of sight, Eferas put his hand in his pocket again. This time it came out with a little dark scrap of cloth, lovingly caressing the fine material.

He chuckled.

Nobody had observed him as he tore off the little strip before burning it and hid it inside his pocket. Back at the magical academy, it would fetch him hisn own weight in gold, he was sure. Enough of a reward to make up for the adventure... IMAGE(biggrinC.gif)

[ Thursday, October 23, 2003 13:24: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #393
OOC: Aye okay. I didn't really want to go into detail about the pain thing. I am going to explain it away into oblivion. But can we at least get the total number of posts to at least 400 and give it a great finish.

IC: Alcove: "Delgar, Molek, everyone else, before we go and rest, I think we should lock Baltazar up. Then while he is behind a closed door, I will reverse his near immortality spell. He has to be punished, and I think Celestia's idea is the best idea for doing it. But what shall we do with him?"

Delgar: "I suggest you erase his memory and give him a lower position in the castle, where he can suffer by growing older and older until he collapses. That will be punishment enough."

Molek: "I agree. A punishment can't get much worse than that. Even death is more inviting than having to watch yourself grow old seven times faster than a normal person."

Alcove: "Then it is decided. I will take him to a room and cast the spell on him. Then for the time being, I will seal it up. I wish all of you a good night's rest."

Alcove leads Baltazar to a vacant room and upon sitting him down on a bed, she closes the door behind her. She begins ranting and raving and points her hands towards him. A cobalt blue beam of light pulses from her hands into his body. The room goes dark and only the cobalt blue light can be seen. The light is beautiful and intriguing to look at. And soon the spell is done. The light reenters the room and Alcove can once again see Baltazar. Already he appears to be getting older.

She leaves the room and shuts the door. Then she casts a magic barrier spell and seals the door up. As she returns to her room, she feels the pain again, but it appears to be along the skin. She pulls back her robes and can see a small wound. ?Huh, I wonder when I received that. Oh, well. That can be healed.? She casts a heal spell and the wound disappears. Then she returns to her own room to rest for the night.

OOC: Ok. The RP is drawing to a close. Have other RPs been this successful in their endings?

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #394
OOC: No, for the simple reason that people didn't want to let them die. I suggest that we let Nazgul do one big finishing post-since he started the topic-and then just leave it. I'll archive it after that's happened, and anyone that wants a copy can have one.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #395
OOC: Wonderful idea. I'll take one, thank you. IMAGE(wink0008.gif) Now let's wait for Nazgul...

Edit: Omlette, if you wanna compile it into a word file as well (like in story format, without post markers and stuff), that would be cool, but I'd do it else. I'll distribute that by email as well if I do it.

[ Thursday, October 23, 2003 14:48: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #396
OOC: Here it is people.

IC: After the battle, Molek, followed by the party of adventurers and the surviving rebel warriors entered the capital city of Siris Island, Siris Port. As the new King walked into the city plaza people came out to the streets and cheered with joy as many shouted "Long live the King of Siris Island!" and "Freedon to Siris Island" followed by bard songs and petals all over their heads. After a few miles of walking and cheering the warriors arrived at the City Hall were Molek stood before a demolished statue of Baltazar and turned to the exalted crowd.

Molek: Free people of Siris Island!! (cheers) ,this day marks the ending of the darkness and the begining of a brand new day for our people! (cheers) Let the children of our children remember the deeds these noble warriors and adventurers for years to come!

The crowd bursted in cries of joy as Molek continued speaking to the crowd and many children fought past the guards to touch one of the great warriors.

Later that night fireworks started and lasted through hole weeks. Some say they could even be seen from the continent. But that very night, the party of strangers that aided them in the Battle of Baltazar were nowhere to be found.

At the balcony of Siris Castle...

Observing the departing ships under the light of fireworks.

Alcove: So, Delgar, do you think we will ever see them again?
Delgar: I doubt it Alcove, but remember, not even the wisest of men can tell the paths of destiny laid upon us. Maybe someday our paths shall meet again...

Alcove and Delgar entered the castle as the official coronation was about to begin.

...And so it concluded. After years of fighting and hidding the brave rebels finnaly managed to regain their freedom and their Island. Many old men remember that day and many, to this day, still celebrate the fall of Baltazar and Moleks coronation as the new rightfull ruler of Siris Island. But there was something else many other inhabitants of Siris Island would never forget and that is the great and heroic deeds the band of outsiders did to save their Island, adventurers that time would turn to heroes and history to legends...

THE END

[ Thursday, October 23, 2003 14:44: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #397
Well said sir. Now how about some tea and muffins? (My inbox isn't THIS big)

EDIT: Taking a second glance at this, I probably didn't need to do this. Omlette might still have a copy.

[ Friday, May 21, 2004 17:14: Message edited by: FatBatMonkey ]

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #398
*chomp*

Pages