The Silvar Inn

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Silvar Inn
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #125
OOC: Zephyr is in because Drakefyre explicitly asked to include him.

--------------------
Polaris
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #126
It's not that I think you are messing up the RP, but, honestly, I hardly read a word of your posts. My only quibble was that your posts were uninteresting and difficult to read.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #127
Yeah, ef, I know. I was just saying, I don't want to mess up the RP to get it closed.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #128
quote:
Originally posted by Archmage Alex:
It's not that I think you are messing up the RP, but, honestly, I hardly read a word of your posts. My only quibble was that your posts were uninteresting and difficult to read.
*Sigh.*

IC:
Si-er then got of of the chair he was sitting on, and then went out the door, everyone saw a flash, then heard a (Whatever the sound horses make is called.). They saw Si-er riding towards some sort of camp with palisade walls.
Si-er:"I'm of to the Dark Cult!"

OOC: Is that better?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #129
When a post you make in a fricking RP is hardly longer than your signature, you have serious problems.

(Hint: NO IT IS NOT BETTER AT ALL

And BTW, "prior" means "before". [url=http://www.m-w.com/[Look it up.[/url])

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #130
OOC: It's alright, Shaper. That battle of yours can make fascinating stories for weeks and you can come and ask others to join and help you solve some particular problem - things like that.

And it's alright, Zephyr. You need not leave. Go on with your quest, but imagine all the things that could be happening, as if this was real life where you get hungry and thirsty and tired in between, or things are not available when you want them or fall down or you trip over something, all those small things that are happening all the time.

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 11:33: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #131
When Si-er reaches the Dark Cult camp, he finds it in ruins.
Si-er:"This isn't good!" He looks around for clues on who destroyed the camp. All he finds are some rations, some coins, and broken Cult drink bottles(No one's sure what they drink.).
He looks at the rations hungrily. "I guess it wouldn't hurt." He has a little snack. "There sure is a lot of trash here." Si-er trips on a robed body. "Are you alive?"
Cult member: "No, they have destroyed our camp, many people fled, I need a place to stay."
Si-er: "I'll take you to the inn." Puts Cult member on his bone-horse, and gets on himself, then rides back to the inn.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #132
Thanks god he didn't notice my mistake! Daco thought to himself, while focusing on the corpse.

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #133
OOC: I'll try not to be an idiot this time. :)

IC: Shaper leaves the inn and heads out for north, where he heard this Wyrm cave was. In these areas, Wyrms have the capability of hiding and surrounding their victim until they have no way out. The mayor of the town Formello gave him this mission.

Shaper heads out for 2 miles north. On the way, he sees a body of a nephil. On the nephil it has a note. Shaper picks up the note an reads it. It says: You're next

Shaper turns just in time to see an arrow whizzing right by him. If he didn't move, the arrow would probably have killed him. He sees the attacker dressed in black. He can't distinguish the race and if it is male/female. He charges forward and barely misses another volley of arrows shots toward him.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #134
OOC: Much more interesting to read SM.

IC: Alex was pleased at the success of his inn. He had made enough money to make an addition to the inn. A board was posted on the wall for his customers to vote on what he should add to the inn. The board reads:

Please state which facility you beleive the inn is most in need of.

Pool

Game Room

Lounge

Library

Other (please specify)

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #135
Si-er arrives at the inn, where he helps the Cult Member by letting him lean on his shoulder to help him walk.
Si-er: "Alex! This Cult Member NEEDS something to eat and drink! I want to buy some of your finest nourishment!"
Cult Member: "Just cold water will do."

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #136
Shaper saw the attacker was wearing a mask. He went close enough to the attacker and pulled off the mask. It was a male nephil. Figured, since nephils were experts at bows. Shaper took all of the nephil's weapons.

Shaper-Why were you trying to kill me?

Nephil-I, i was hired.

Shaper-By who?

Nephil-He didn't tell me his name. All I know was that he was big and black and he could spit out flame.

Shaper realized with dread that he was hired by Grah-Hoth. He took the nephil all the way back to the inn.

He said, anyone wanna claim him? He told him the nephil was trying to kill him.

Shaper goes over to the board. He puts a check next to Lounge
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #137
...Haakai Lord.

Daco shivered. This can't be! They didn't do that!.
But his memory can't lie: they summoned a Haakai Lord... They thought they were powerful enough to contain it...
And then it happened.
The beast broke free, razed the camp...
...And escaped.

May the Gods help us now.

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #138
stranger puts down his mug, walks over to shaper, and says:
"who's you're fellow there? unusual dress."
stranger ticks lounge and game room.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #139
Si-er: "Fellow Cult Member, do you remember what happened?"
Cult Member: "I am called Ye-er(-er means that they're an apprentice.), all I can remember was a horrible beast, it looked at me, then it's eyes flashed, and then everything went black."
Si-er: "This isn't good, not at all."

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #140
*Hinosu walks down the rocky road to the town of Silvar, where he will rest before he returns to his wondering. As he is walking, several goblins appear, seemingly out of nowhere, and pulls out their weapons.

Golbac: Halt, human.
Hinosu: Why do you obstruct my path?
Golbak: Give a money or die!
Hinosu: How bout option 2? Which involves you leaving me to travel in peace before I am forced to slay all of you.
Golbak: Kill him!

*Hinosu pulls out some shurikens and throws them at goblins, thus killing most of them. The remaining goblins flee, just before Golbak is slain by Hinosu. Having slain the idiotic goblins, Hinosu continues on to Silvar.

OOC: Hinosu is a shinobi ninja. His abilities include throwing shurikens, killing stuff with his sword, becoming invisible, and beating the hell out of people.

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 14:35: Message edited by: Ka No Su ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #141
Si-er: "Ye-er, are you the only survivor?
Ye-er: "No, I was the only one that didn't flee."
Si-er: "Where are the others?"
Ye-er: "Where we were planning to build a tower to transport us to the Surface."
Si-er: "We must go, but after you recover."
The ground rumbles, as if there was a gigantic magical disturbance.
Si-er: "I'm guessing that was the Dark Cult starting to work on the portal."
Ye-er: "Most likely."

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 14:40: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #142
*A strange person wearing a blood-red robe and a long, skull staff walks into the Inn. People wonder. He speaks!* "I am the one and only E-Master. I come for the first time at this Inn. I need to stop and rest before continuing my journey."

"How much is a high-quality room? I have 564 Gold Pieces."

--------------------
I get energy from your jealousy. Ever wonder why I'm so hyper?

The Abyss Scenarios, Forums, Graphics...
E-Master's Graemlins Come take a look.
Miscellaneous Get to the closed misc. forums!
Where's Waldo? Can you find Waldo in less than a minute? *Evil Grin*
End of World Da end is coming!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #143
Ye-er: "My memory's coming back, we were trying to raise a lich, an extremely powerful lich, a lich master! An extreme lich master! One as powerful as Grah-hoth himself! We couldn't raise it and keep it loyal, it immediatly rebelled, it destroyed our camp. That's all I can remember right."
Si-er: "Right after you refresh yourself, we'll go."
Ye-er: "Alright."

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #144
OOC: If you are having a conversation with someone that is not controlled by another forum member, then you should just make one post that completes the dialogue between them, instead of dragging it out to about 5 posts.
(Could someone mention when the next day begins?)

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Hahahaha, I crack myself up.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #145
Wise Man sat on the roof of the inn, overlooking the streets and the river to the south. He and Camilla had always sat atop buildings, and walls, watching the stars, or watching the tranquil streets and outlying rural area. They had been together for several years, and were engaged.

The day before the marriage, it was shattered. Kalnus and his personal troops attacked the town Wise Man and Camilla were to live in, because Camilla did not submit her healing powers to his service and because Wise Man had repeatedly tried to interfere with his diabolical plans of 'family cleansing' and 'energy infusion', which was basically killing anyone in the family who did not submit to his whims and experiments with captured blademasters. His insanity, fortunately for Wise Man, kept him from realising that it would be easier to just capture then kill his only resistance.

Kalnus and his army had overrun the town and burnt it down. Wise Man and Camilla escaped with the aid of the mayor's personal guard, but Camilla was shot by an arrow from Kalnus himself. She died three days after the tragedy. The day she was died, Wise Man vowed to confront and kill his father, for the good of the people and to avenge the deaths of almost everyone close to him. He had never come close; he did not sense that the fight was not just his and his alone; the arguably most powerful (and most insane) man in the world cannot be defeated single-handedly.

Wise Man was once rich from his father's ill-gained fortunes. He paid a mage well to teleport Camilla's body to Formello, her birthplace. The high priest there, a close friend of Wise Man, knew what to do, and preserved her in an enchanted glass coffin in an underground bunker just outside the city...

"Camilla..." Wise Man whispered into the night. "I have not given up. And I never will."

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #146
OOC: Nice Wiseman, you ust be skilled in rping.

IC:
Si-er: "I will hunt down that lich master, and finish it off! For the sake of all that is cherishable! IT WILL FALL!!" Looks around the inn entrance room. "Do any of you voulenteer to save exile? The lich master easily defeated the Dark Cult camp, and it was a strong camp. Think of it's full capability!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #147
OOC: it was merely a flashback that went a little long. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #148
As the man everybody knows as Zephyr tells the people of a Lich that is messin around Exile, The Red Warlock grins. "I will gladly help slay the beast."

(30 min later)

*The man in red robes is getting impatient.* "Where is the innkeep? Out adventuring? Killing Lich Masters? I WOULD LIKE TO RENT MY ROOM NOW! *Everybody in the inn stares as he burns a table to crisp with a Fireball spell.*

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 16:31: Message edited by: E-Master ]

--------------------
I get energy from your jealousy. Ever wonder why I'm so hyper?

The Abyss Scenarios, Forums, Graphics...
E-Master's Graemlins Come take a look.
Miscellaneous Get to the closed misc. forums!
Where's Waldo? Can you find Waldo in less than a minute? *Evil Grin*
End of World Da end is coming!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #149
Si-er: "First we must return Ye-er here to the new Dark Cult camp. But he needs to rest and eat before we go."
Another rumble is felt, this time it's stronger.
Then everyone hears the sound of war.
Ye-er: "The camp! We must get there now!" Ye-er gets up and starts walking to the door.
Si-er: "Don't forget me!" Runs up to Ye-er's side.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers

Pages