The Silvar Inn

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Silvar Inn
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #75
Si-er:*Touches the ground.* Well, it looks like the floating wore of. *Points arm to skeleton.* I hope it works. *Magical energy shoots out of the robe sleeve, it hits the skeletons and nothing happens.* Darn! *Tries again, when the beam hits the skeletons, they come apart, and then the bones form into...A HORSE SKELETON!* Yes! *Gets on horse, and rides outside, then comes back in and goes up to room.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #76
si-er sees comatose stranger lying in the middle of the room, he closes the door and tries another.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #77
OOC(I'd need a character for IC): Anywayz. If someone can sum up what's going on so far real quick, I might jion up.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #78
OOC: Oh Lone Flame, read it, it's not that much.

IC: "Firedrake, take me as well. I'd like to come."

--------------------
Polaris
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #79
The young mage comes back down the stairs and sees that the drunkard who threw the mug is now gone. He then notices a small pile of cookies on the counter. Trevor heads over to the counter and grabs a few of the tasty snacks. Alex notices the apprentice and decides to chat with him.

"So what brings you here to the Silvar Inn?"

"I'm just looking for somewhere to spend my time. I have trouble staying in one location for a long period, so I have to keep moving around."

"Perhaps you just need someone to assist you in controlling your abilities?"

"Of course not! I am the magnificent Trevor. Though appreciated, your efforts to assist me are not necessary. I am already a mage of great skill. Allow me to show you the powerful spell Kill."

The mage begins to cast the fatal spell; however, something goes wrong. A chicken appears in front of him. Embarrassed the mage walks back up to his room, tossing a few gold pieces onto the counter.

"It was wise of you to nullify his spell. I feared that he may have hurt someone," ef congratulated Alex.

"But I didn't do anything."

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #80
*Then Si-er finds a room that has a little sign that says "Bought by Si-er". He goes in.*
Si-er: Not bad, reminds me of my home at the Dark Cult. *Lies in the bed, and falls asleep.* Zzzzzzzzzzzz.......*Has a dream, where the ying-yang parts are seperated, then both lose the little circle, then both turn sky blue, then they start spinning, faster and faster, until they explode and runes appear. The runs then change into 3 skeleton mages, then Si-er wakes up, feeling more skilled.* Whoa, I had a necromancy dream! *Goes into the part of the inn where everyone was floating.* Good morning!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #81
quote:
Originally posted by Ka No Su:
OOC(I'd need a character for IC): Anywayz. If someone can sum up what's going on so far real quick, I might jion up.
I don't have time to read ever post, so I read the previous 4 to 6 posts. I couldn't figure out what was going on doing that. I just want the basics of what's been going on. Nevermind. I'm just gonna stay out of this one.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #82
Shaper returns to the inn about 30 minutes later, now that the effects of the floating cookie have worn off. Hey! My Drayks don't need powder slugs! They already have wings!
Julie comes to the inn too. They head out to Portal City, discussing the plan. They will have to go to southern exile to obliterate the demons. First they have to go west, to the castle. They enter Portal City and go through the portal leading down to regular Exile. Once they reach the castle, they go to king Micah. He gives them royal tokens and passes, so they can get to where they need to be. They pass several military checkpoints and are at the last one by the end of the day.
The next day, they go to the outer side of the demons and wipe out a military post taken over by demons.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #83
OOC:Uh, who all went on that quest? You didn't say who.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #84
Si-er, Shaper, and Julie. Unless you don't want to. That was the demon one.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #85
Ok. ...........I've got nothing. What's next on the quest?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #86
The same one? Well, to penetrate the inne demon fortress and kill the dmon known as Grah-Hoth. Well, obliterate him to the point of never ever returning. But first the outer forces of demons. Then the middle forces of demons. Then the inner forces of demons. Then the haakais and crap and more demons. Then finally Grah-Hoth with some more haakais and demons. :P :D
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #87
*Sabertooth leans up real close to Alex.*

Sabertooth: These here coins are made of gold, just like the ones you use. If you really know what's good for you, however, you'll keep them. They have great collector's value.

*Sabertooth slowly pushes himself up from the counter, and turns away to walk out. He closes the door behind him. Antics return to normal.*

----

*It's five minutes later. The door swings open, and a heavilly-armored being steps in, ducking in order to fit through the door. It's holding an axe with a bladed implement larger than the heads of most of the customers. Everyone in the room turns around sharply and looks over this mysterious warrior of sorts. Its armor is large, black and plated. Its greathelm covers its entire face, and the slits are too small to see through, preventing one from looking into its face. It takes off its greathelm with its equally heavilly-plated fingers, revealing itself as a large, burly Rakshasa. Its fur is combed neatly, with grease combed in, giving its fur a nice sheen. Its expression is one of mixed determination and frustration. Its lips are sealed together flat, and its eyes scan about the place casually.*

? ? ?: Greetings... I seem to have heard rumors of a Rakshasa coming through here. Would any of you know of such a being?

Alex: Oh, yeah! One of them came in here very recently.

*The Rakshasa nearly jumps out of its insanely thick and heavy armor.*

? ? ?: Well good god, man! What did you see of it? Are all of you okay?

Alex: He was sorta spooky, but he wasn't wholly evil. He went by the name of Sabertooth.

? ? ?: Sabertooth? Why, that means...

*The Rakshasa raises his right eyebrow, and cocks his head to the upper left, staring seemingly into nowhere.*

? ? ?: So Sabertooth heard the rumors too, eh? No wonder they said he was missing from Olindbar Palace... Yeah, that all checks out.

Alex: Just wondering, what are you doing here?

Black Friday III: I'm called Black Friday III. It's a name that I hold with pride. You wouldn't know by the looks of it, but I'm the strongest of the Rakshasic revolution!

Alex: Well, the looks of it certainly aren't a problem... You look like you could punch your way to the surface!

Black Friday III: Well, I'm after a renegade named Tigerfang. He's the sole enemy of the Rakshasi, and I heard rumors that he's around here somewhere. Sabertooth must have heard the rumors as well... I might return, I might not. I bid you good day.

*The Rakshasa walks out of the door, making the floor shake slightly with each step, and causing the drinks of the patrons to shake lightly with each step. He slams the door with just shy of enough strength to tear it off of its hinges.*

----

Name: Black Friday the Third
Class: Armor Assassin
Condition: Living
Height: 7'8"
Equipment: Black Friday +10 (Axe), Adamantine Plate +8, Adamantine Greaves +8, Adamantine Gauntlets +5, Adamantine Boots +4, Adamantine Greathelm +5, Red Pearl (Necklace)

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #88
They wait till the next day and then attack. Shaper has made 3 more Drayks and Julie has made more arrows. Si-er is sharpening his necromancer skillz. In the morning, they attack the outer forces of demons with the help of the exile military. A lot of soldiers die, including the 3 inexperienced Drayks of Shapers that he just made. They manage to penetrate the outer force, but they hold the soldiers back. They slaughter the remaining soldiers and drive Si-er, Shaper, and Julie back. Julie kills a lot of demons with her arrows before she retreats. They wait a little bit longer until a stronger force comes an then obliterate the rest of the outer force of demons. They search the area the demons took over, but find nothing. Then Julie finds a Plate Armor. It is in good condition. Si-er and Shaper do some searching and find a tome that is still in use. Si-er learns some Necromancer spells, and Shaper learns some shaper spells.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #89
*A young slith literally drags himself through the door of the Inn clinging to a crude staff.*
? ? ?: "Need water...food...tried to run...barely escaped...coming for m..."
*He falls over in a heap infront of the door.*

OOC: Kind of late, but I love to RP.

Character Crap
Name: Granthar Ethsss
Class: Slithzerikai Slave
Condition: Tired, wounded, hungery, still living.
Equipment: Crude Staff, Tattered Slave Clothes.
Height: Not fully grown 5'9
Weight: 130lbs
Small Description: A young Slithzerikai, not fully grown, slave. Strong for his age (years hard labor will do that) but absolutly no skill in magic or in fighting. Skilled with tools, and is able to make crude tools. A faded green colored skin and dark blue frills (or whatever you call those things running down their backs.)

Looking for someone to train him in combat, and a job. Still trying to find someone that will help him escape from his slave owners (Rakashi).

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Hahahaha, I crack myself up.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #90
(OOC: Not only did you misspell "Rakshasi", but the Rakshasic Nation is in another universe, and they haven't had a policy of slavery since the revolution. When you say Rakshasi, keep in mind that Sabertooth and Black Friday III have absolutely nothing to do with the rogues that had your character captive. All of the Rakshasi met in Exile/Averum are rogues left over from the debacle of the Skullz, the pre-revolution government that was brutally overthrown on "Black Friday", one of the few national holidays of the Rakshasi.)

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #91
"A young slave boy! Alex, come over with some food. Something light and not too much. He hasn't had a bite in days the way he looks. Water too." Touching him lightly and 'listening', ef smiled. "Nothing wrong with him. Just famished." She turned to the older slith at the bar. "I don't know your name, but whatever happened to the boy, it's a shame. Do you think your people would take him in and make him welcome?"

OOC: Lone Flame, don't have the time now, got to work, but I'll PM you a short summary 6-8 hours from now)

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 03:00: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #92
The next day they take over the middle demon forces and the next day after that they take out the inner demon forces. The exile military is faltering, however, and they are running out of troops. During the nights Shaper lets some creations kill some demons, but they also get killed. They think they are ready for the next challenge, but they only succeded in wiping out the demons. The haakais slaughter the rest of the army without one haakai death.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #93
OOC: I won't be able to post today or mabey even tommorow.

IC:
FD: Okay! That's about 5 people. Everyone rest up and we'll take the tower on Friday.

And the group disperces and ready for Friday...

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #94
Alex rushed over with good food and drink to revive the slith.

Alex-"Since you obviously need time to recover - and I am guessing you have no money - you can sweep the floors and do various other cleaning in exchange for food and a room. If that is what you wish to do. I also recommend adventuring for some quick cash."

OOC: Well, every one else is doing this character thing.

Name: Alex
Class: Human Archmage
Condition: Healthy, living, and energetic.
Equipment: Finely cut blue mage's robes, belt pack filled with magical reagents for spells.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 160lbs
Small Description: Has a long, flowing white beard. Due to his use of his magically augmented shakes, cookies, etc. he appears to only be in his early 60's and is as healthy and strong as he was when 30. Is recognized by the Tower of Magi and the Empire as an accomplished Archmage. Enjoys using his magic to create foods and plants with special effects/abilities. Will make such items upon request.

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 05:45: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #95
quote:
Firedrake221:
OOC: I won't be able to post today or mabey even tommorow.

IC:
FD: Okay! That's about 5 people. Everyone rest up and we'll take the tower on Friday.

And the group disperces and ready for Friday...
OOC: Oh, I didn't see you. You're talking about the same thing, right? I mean the demons?

IC: Everyone gathers their strength and takes on the haakais. The haakais manage to hold everyone back, but at last the defense is broken. Everyone storms in, but it is a trap. The demons slaughter the military forces and yet again they are forced to retreat.
Shaper-we'll wait until the afternoon to strike again. These guys are tough.
They wait until afternoon and prepare an assault.
Then Julie stops them.
Julie- wait. Look at where they are. Can't we just destroy some of the top part of the cavern and then climb up on the mountainside, then we can land in back of them!
Shaper-that's possible, but what if we are surrounded by demons?
Firedrake-That's what scouts are for.
Shaper and Si-er use magic to create an opening in the top part of the cavern. The haakais think tht they are trying to use their pathetic magic against them. They sit relaxed. Everyone else climbs the mountain-hill and see the hole they made. It's pretty huge. They lower a scout into the hole. He disappears and they see flames. He is reduced to ash.
Shaper-now what?
Julie fires an arrow and kills a wounded haakai.
Julie-we use this as a distraction and attack at the front.
They gather their forces, hoping the plan will work.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #96
quote:
(OOC: Not only did you misspell "Rakshasi", but the Rakshasic Nation is in another universe, and they haven't had a policy of slavery since the revolution. When you say Rakshasi, keep in mind that Sabertooth and Black Friday III have absolutely nothing to do with the rogues that had your character captive. All of the Rakshasi met in Exile/Averum are rogues left over from the debacle of the Skullz, the pre-revolution government that was brutally overthrown on "Black Friday", one of the few national holidays of the Rakshasi.)
OOC: Sorry, excuse me for the error. I hadn't meant it to do anything with Sabertooth or Black Friday III, but if you say they dont have slavery anymore I will stick with it. Since my character hasn't told said anything about his captors i can make a quick change.

----------------------

*The young slith is revived and he gets up and hugs Alex. It has been awhile since he was treated so kindly*
? ? ?: "Thank you so much!"
*He then realizes what he is doing, he lets Alex go*
? ? ?: "My name is Granthar Ethsss, former slave of an evil man. I'm sorry but I've been running for quite a long time and I am very tired."

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Hahahaha, I crack myself up.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #97
*THen Si-er speaks.*
Si-er: I could send my skeleton mages up to the front entrance, to keep summoning and distract the demons, if we're sneaky enough, we could get through without a fight.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #98
The demon force is still trying to get the soldiers on top. Meanwhile, the others go to the entrance. There are a couple of lazy haakai guards there. They surprise them and easily kill them. The other haakais have just blown up the top and killed all the soldiers there. They return back, only to find the soldiers attacking them. The soldiers slaughter some, but the haakai regain the upper hand and push the soldiers back. It's a losing battle for exile, but there are still lots of soldiers left. They just lost a fraction of their army. They drive the haakai back into the caves, and Shaper makes creations to keep them there. The haakai wait to make a plan then attack. But some soldiers from the above surprise them and they manage to finally finish them off. The haakais and demons are dead. The last task is still yet ahead, and will be much harder than this one. They wait and then attack. They charge but find no one there. They think it is an ambush, but no one comes. When they wait outside a woman comes running toward them.
woman-You must hurry! The demons are getting ready to attack the castle!
The army approaches the castle and sees a long army of demons. It is even larger than they imagined. There must be at least a million demons! How would that much fit in the cave? The exiles wait and get a large army of their own. This battle will no doubt be the bloodiest ever and be bloodier than the empire war. Also, they have only some vahnatai help. The demons decide to wait until 2 days later to attack. What's the hurry? They would probably win anyway. Shaper, Julie, Si-er, and Firedrake are in the castle. Shaper meets a man called Graucom. He says he will fight with the army. Shaper also meets a woman called Talena. Shaper brings her and Graucom to the others. They find out Talena is Julie's sister. No wonder they look alike, Shaper thought. However, no time for fun. They must prepare. The demons are watching closely, prepared. Shaper also finds a man by the name of Larthom. Talena, Larthom, and Graucom say that if they survive, they will join their group. The demons attack two days later. The castle attacks, using their best warriors and everyone else. The front line of demons are obliterated. The next one is too. Then the demons strike, killing a bunch of the soldiers.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #99
"Well then you can stay the first night free. You are expected to work for or pay for your room and food as soon as you recover." Alex leads Granthar to a room, where he collapses on the bed.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!

Pages