The Silvar Inn

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Silvar Inn
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #100
Si-er: RISE, soldiers, RISE!!! *4 dead soldiers rise as Skeletal warriors.* MY SKELETAL WARRIORS WILL HELP WIN THIS WAR!!(His skeleton mages were already shattered by the demons.)

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #101
Shaper takes a dead demon and uses it as a shield. He makes 5 Drayks, which killed a lot of demons before dying. The soldiers killed a lot of demons, too, but they were also dropping from the castle a lot, getting eaten by the demons. Larthom is using a great big axe to behead demons. Si-er is also using his necromancer skillz to kill the demons. Everyone else is fighting too, but the demons keep on coming. Then it happens. Larthom is killing a demon when a haakai comes up and slashes out at Larthom. He manages to kill the haakai before falling down and getting eaten by the demons.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #102
Si-er: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! LARTHOM!!!! *A bolt of black lightning shoots into Si-er's sleeve which was pointing up when Larthom got eaten. The black bolt grows and then shoots out as a black ball in a blaack circle, black lightning shoots between the ball and the circle, then the ball absorbs the circle, then white lightning shoots out of the ball, wounding all of the demons. It is the spell: dispel demons. It wounds demons for a few points of damage, it's similiar to wound.*
THESE DEMONS HAVE GONE TOO FAR! *Continues to cast Dispel Demons.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #103
The demons that were wounded by Si-er have all died. Graucom comes up to Shaper and Si-er and says "We need far greater power than this to kill all these demons. Plus the Demon-Master is here: Grah-Hoth."
Grah-Hoth is in the back of the demon line, about a mile away. The fight sems endless. Julie is fighting very hard, as well as everyone else. They also have to protect king Micah. Julie is killing two haakais when a demon claws at her leg. She shouts in pain and kills the demon. Shaper rushes over to her.
Shaper-are you okay?
Julie-Yes, I'm fine. It was just a little scratch.
Another demon comes up and Shaper strangles it. He takes two swords from fallen soldiers and slices at the demons.
Shaper-This has gone far enough
He strikes the demons and takes some arrows, shooting the demons trying to get up the castle wall. Graucom moves over to help Julie. Suddenly, a haakai moves up and knocks Shaper to the ground. The breath is taken out of him. Firedrake suddenly comes out and kills the haakai. He turns his back to help the others. Suddenly another haakai rises. He is about to strike Firedrake when Si-er comes and kills it. Shaper gets back up. Graucom flings a sword in to haakai's neck and kills it. He picks up another sword. The demons have a lot dead, but they are advancing. Some get up on the castle and kill a few soldiers before dying. Talena goes over to help her sister while Graucom moves to protect them. Shaper and his Drayks kill any demons coming up, and Shaper tries to make more Drayks whenever possible. His two original Drayks are still alive. Suddenly, Shaper remembers the cookies. He tosses some to the haakais. They rise up and are easy targets. They die easily. It holds the demons off for a little bit, until the cookies run out. The demons manage to make the soldiers retreat farther back in the castle and bash the front castle wall down.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #104
Si-er: Don't give up! We've almost won! *Everyone now easily sees Grah-hoth now.* Uh-oh! *Raises 4 skeletal warriors.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #105
OOC: FD, WM, Namothil, ef and the fifth person are in a separate party, still inside the inn.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #106
Grah-Hoth blows a flame and everyone backs up. It obliterates another castle wall. Lots of soldiers are dead. Hardly any demons remain. About 1000 left. After about 10 minutes, only about 100 demons remain. Then 50. Grah-Hoth is still going strong, though. Then only Grah-Hoth remains. He laughs. Then he summons 5 more powerful demons as strong as he is. The army only kills 3 before they are killed. Julie manages to kill one. Then the other one is killed by Si-er and Shaper.

Suddenly, Graucom launches himself at Grah-Hoth, landing on his head. He stabs at the demons head furiously. Grah-Hoth laughs, plucks him off like a fly, and eats him. Everyone sits, stunned. Grah-Hoth launches himself at the castle, obliterating three more castle walls. It seems impossible to kill him. Then a lady in a white robe steps out from the castle. She has a Scepter in her hand. She points it at Grah-Hoth and a beam of light comes out. Grah-Hoth is surprised. He suddenly rolls over and dies. His last words are "I will be back."
---
2 days later
-----
The castle is slowly being rebuilt. King Micah survived the attack, and a large army from another part of exile is put there. Everyone mourned the loss of all the soldiers who died. Shaper, Si-er, and Julie all survived. Her sister, Talena, wants to come along with them. Also, the lady in white who killed Grah-Hoth wants to join. She is interested in Si-ers necromancer skills and Shaper's shaping skills. She has never seen anyone more talented with them than them. Well, she's never even seen a Shaper before. They decide what to do.
Suddenly, Grah-Hoth stirs. He rises, and says, "I will be back and rule exile!" Then he disappears.

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 09:03: Message edited by: Cement Cube ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #107
OOC: SM, Firedrake's in the inn!!!

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #108
SM, that battle was pathetic. You cannot RP, sorry.

PS- Grah-Hoth sucks.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #109
OOC (lol, I don't even have a character :P ):

I think that it would improve this RP if several people read the role-playing tips on this site.

The Ten Commandments of RP-ing

Especially about not deciding actions of other players, and about not playing omnipotent characters.

OK, end of my little ranting here. ;)

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #110
Trevor returns downstairs and proceeds to check the nearby listing of available jobs. One manages to catch his eye: Local Mage needed for Birthday Party. He mutters to himself, "This is so demeaning." He then heads off to the specified locale of the party.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #111
quote:
Infamous Wise Man:
OOC: SM, Firedrake's in the inn!!!
Eh, sorry. I thought he said to me. I'll take him out.
quote:
SM, that battle was pathetic. You cannot RP, sorry.

PS- Grah-Hoth sucks.
I never looked at what you guys were talking about, so I never knew. I know he sucks, but he's strong.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #112
*Si-er returns to the inn.*
Si-er: That was one tough battle. *Sigh.* *Goes up to Alex.* I'd like to buy a beer.

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 09:12: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #113
*comes in the inn also*
Alex, I'd like 2 more bags of cookies. Also, a gallon of milk.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #114
OOC: RPing lives from interaction, so you need always to know where everybody else is, and what everybody else is doing. Not meant as criticism though. People at the inn have just finished breakfasting, so you killed a million demons between breakfast and lunch, ehem.

--------------------
Polaris
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #115
*let's just say, timing goes different ;)
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #116
"I pity that young boy, Granthar, wasn't it. Kind of you to take him in, Alex. Sliths are proud people and a warrior tribe. Maybe we have to find someone to train him to make him acceptable among his folk. Wise Man is training anyway, maybe he'd show him a few tricks. Would you, Wise man?"

--------------------
Polaris
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #117
Alex serves the various drinks and cookies and recommends special baths to remove demon-stink.

OOC: SM, paragraphs, details, and description of action would go a long way to improving your RPing.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #118
Eh, I don't see what you mean. I do have difficulty with paragraphs, I never was good with that crap. You mean you want me to describe Grah-Hoth and all?
Warrior
Member # 2893
Profile #119
This has to be one of the oddest threads I have ever read. Really, follow the entire thread, jot down on paper, who is where and doing what, and you'll find that some are in more than one place at a given time among other oddities. It is like there is a good story developing and then, gee, need I mention who, runs off with some bizarre bits where a small group kills 100's if not thousands of demons in the time it takes the Queen to have her spot of tea.

This is probably the biggest reason I won't try these RP's, which is a shame as I've been playing RPG's since D&D first came out. Maybe there should be a "canned" RP thread for those who wish to only play godlike characters with ever widening powers (necromancy dream?? geez) and one for true RPers.

This was all OOC (Out of Concern).... Don't get me wrong there is some good stuff here but, c'mon Zephyr, get real, and Cement Cube, as they'd say "puh-leeze!"

John
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #120
*A cavern. The light-giving fungi that cover the cave cieling still grow here, albeit sparsely. Sabertooth is sitting down on a small, slightly rounded boulder. His palms are pressed together, and his eyes are closed. He hums to himself mindlessly.

Crack!

He turns around sharply, staring the intruder in the eye. Black Friday III slowly removes his right foot from the rubble his heel's impact inadvertently crushed.*

Black Friday III: Sabertooth!

Sabertooth: Greetings. I see you heard the rumors as well, eh?

Black Friday III: Indeed so. Tigerfang is in the area, and I am here to slay him.

Sabertooth: I had no idea Tigerfang was here, I was just looking for a large faction of seperated members of the Skullz.

Black Friday III: Two different rumors... Well, I guess we're both after the same goal. It will be an honor to walk with one of my nation's brightest magi.

Sabertooth: Let's hope you have the skills of your late grandfather.

*Sabertooth gets up from the boulder, dusting off his robes lightly.*

Sabertooth: Let's go back to the inn. We can formulate a plan there.

Black Friday III: Very well. After you.

*The two Rakshasi slowly leave the cave.*

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #121
OOC: As TM just demonstrated, paragraphs, description, and dialogue make for a post that is much more interesting to read. Just a suggestion.

I was under the impression that OOC meant "Out Of Context" or "Out Of Character".

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Warrior
Member # 2893
Profile #122
quote:
I was under the impression that OOC meant "Out Of Context" or "Out Of Character".
It does mean "out of character". I was playing on the acronym in hopes of gaining attention BUT it is obvious that Zephyr never reads prior posts so that won't go far.

I agree with the many, if Zephyr is in, I'm not.

John
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #123
Eh, I never was good at RP ing, even though I like it.
If you want me out, I'll go, if it messes the RP up. I don't want to be the cause of that.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #124
Prior? I don't know what that means.

IC:
*Si-er drinks his beer.*
Si-er: A bit spicy(He's part of a cult with a small amount of money, he'd obviously get used to worse drinks.). I wonder what will happen next.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers

Pages