The Silvar Inn

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Silvar Inn
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #350
"Well, maybe those with limited intelligence..."

--------------------
I get energy from your jealousy. Ever wonder why I'm so hyper?

The Abyss Scenarios, Forums, Graphics...
E-Master's Graemlins Come take a look.
Miscellaneous Get to the closed misc. forums!
Where's Waldo? Can you find Waldo in less than a minute? *Evil Grin*
End of World Da end is coming!
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #351
stranger asks the barman for the current tally of the improvements to the Inn.
"Damn, I should have gone with wiseman to Formello. I'm too damn lazy."
He stalks off into the night.

[ Thursday, June 19, 2003 16:36: Message edited by: stranger ]

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #352
Firedrake, Lone Flame, Namothil, ef and Wise Man reached Formello in no time. As they entered, they heard rumours about necromancers around, and strange activity involving them around the outskirts. Wise Man went to talk to the high priest, while FD went to learn a few spells and skills.

The high priest greeted him warmly. "It has been a long time, friend. Welcome."

"Greetings, Tarloff. How is Camilla?"

"I knew you would come here for that. There have been rumours about necromancers, roaming our outskirts. They ... have been trying to break into Camilla's grave. I would go out to stop them, but I fear my own death, and the horror of being raised from the dead to serve. Also I have not been able to alert the city guard. My friend, you must protect your love - even if she is ... not among the consciously alive!"

Tarloff opened a secret chamber behind the altar, and the two entered. The high priest opened a safe secured by a combination lock, and reached a runic, crystalline sphere. "Here is the keystone to your personal entrance; now hurry and guard your wife! It is only a matter of time before the necromancers break through the front entrance!"

Wise Man safely secured the keystone, and dashed out of the temple to find the party...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #353
*Suddenly, a part of the east wall busts down! Several Golems walk through. They seem to stare around for a moment, before attacking.*

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #354
You're not thinking of bringing in the Dark Cult, are you Wise Man? They're staying on the surface!

IC:
........No inpiration.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #355
OOC: don't worry about it.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #356
*Granthar continues working and training for the rest of the week. The trainer is very skilled and Granthar picks up the fighting quickly*

OOC: I'm going to be gone for a few days so I thought this was appropriate. When I'm back I'll be able to go on quests.

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Hahahaha, I crack myself up.
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #357
*RW begins fighting off the 5 Golems that have attacked the inn. He kills 2 of them, with difficulty, Before they knock him out*

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #358
OOC: Holy hell. I can't even find my last post. Well. That leaves me with not other choice than to leave this RP and return when it's at a pace I can handle.

IC:
*Hinosu is recalled to the Stasis Room, where all of LF's character's are stored, as is Lone Flame.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #359
Hmmmmm...when I think about Rey, he seems to be a lot like me! I'm good with swords, and I also love music!

Hey, I just noticed, I got the canned title. Wait, I had it before! I seriously forgot about it! LOL!!

IC:
.....Still no inspiration.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #360
*Imban stands up and glares at the golems.*

"I guess Ablis was right. This place was attacked, and shortly after I got back."

*Imban picks up Ravager from behind him and charges at one of the golems with it, hitting it in the chest with enough force that the golem is propelled backwards so that it falls over some tables. He then rushes at the fallen golem, but has to dive to the side to avoid a punch from one of the standing golems. He rolls out of the way of the golem's running kick, then leaps to his feet and quickly takes a step back to dodge another punch. A swing of Imban's halberd decapitates the offending golem.*

"Now, to wrap up..."

*Imban walks forward and slices the fallen golem's head off... and is hit from behind by a punch from the remaining golem. Crying out, he falls forward to the ground. Imban then rolls onto his back and strikes at the golem's head from the ground. It dodges the blow and raises its foot to stomp on Imban. He quickly turns his halberd so that its shaft is under the golem's foot and then pushes against it, slowly turning his right hand so that the ring on it faces the golem.*

"...I win. Ram!"

*A transparent red blast shaped like a ram streaks from the ring on his right hand and strikes the golem in the chest, causing it to fly a few feet backwards and land in a heap. Imban picks himself up off of the ground and walks over to the fallen golem before finishing it off with his halberd.*

"Well... that was interesting... except for the part where it hurt, yeah."

*Imban staggers back over to his seat.*
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #361
Shaper finally comes to the mage and priest tower. He sees that the place is heavily guarded in case someone like him wanted to infiltrate it. He has to come up with a good plan this time.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #362
While Wise Man looks for Firedrake, FD is learning spells.

FD already stopped in the Assasins guild and learned a few new moves and enters a spell shop.

FD: Hey, you there, mage person, can you teach me some spells.

Archmage: Yes. For a price. What are you interested in.

FD: I'll take this book of Ice Wall and these other ones. How much?

Archmage: 5000 gold

FD: Ok. (Now I'm out of money...)

Wiseman finds Firedrake

Wiseman: Follow me, quickly!

Firedrake follows Wiseman.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #363
Shaper decides to look in his Shaper book he found in the gazer cave. He finds a spell with stealth, so he can be stealthy for a little bit. He also finds other useful spells, but he just learned that one for the day. He uses stealth to get past the guards, but find he can't use it on the Drayk.

Shaper tells the Drayk to stay where he is. He goes behind the two guards and breaks their necks. The Drayk follows now. Shaper encounters two more guards, and has to use the stealth spell again. He kills those guards, and finds a map in one of the guards pockets. It shows where everything in the fort is. This could prove to be very useful in eliminating these fools.
Apprentice
Member # 1291
Profile Homepage #364
However, I step out in front of him, not seeing him but the Drayk. I lift the Wyrmsbane and a second before I hit it, Shaper casts Searer; I fall to the ground. Writhing in agony, I die.

--------------------
Why do we loaf around? 'Cuz it's fun
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #365
*RW wakes up from his 2nd long nap on the floor*

"Huh? What happened? Where's the Golems?"

*Imban looks up and says "Hey, how ya doin'?"*

*RW figures it out*

--------------------

Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #366
Shaper raids an equipment storage area in the fort. There he finds another Shaper book and decides to read it when he gets back to the inn.
Apprentice
Member # 1291
Profile Homepage #367
A friend of mine comes over and helps me out.

Mr. Friend(AKA MR.MAN):What happened?
Z: I dunno, this thing just came over and, I dunno, killed me, I guess.
MR.MAN:I noticed...
Z: Well–wait a second...<looks at tail> I'm not supposed to have a tail!
MR.MAN: <Trying not to laugh> that's....odd
Zingoleb walks off, trying to find Shaper. He finds him looting the storage room. Zingoleb casts Bolt of Fire, and hits ded-on-target. Shaper crumples. Zingoleb walks over, and gets killed by Drayk
Z: I forgot about that <dies>

--------------------
Why do we loaf around? 'Cuz it's fun
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #368
Shaper wakes up about an hour later, with a bruise on his head. He is still in the storage room, and he sees someone on the floor, dead. He walks over and figures the guy tried to kill him.

Shaper and his Drayk walk out and are attacked by a waiting group of mages and priests. The drayk manages to kill several before he is knocked out. Shaper kills some more until he is also knocked out. When they wake up they are in a cell but they still have all of their supplies.
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #369
Namothil slipped up behind Firedrake and Wise Man.
"What's the hurry?"

"Necromancers. Planning an attack. Just follow!"

"Ah, fun."
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #370
Shaper devised a plan. When a guard came, they killed him and took the keys. Time to escape and kill the leader for good. And take the treasures, of course. :P
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #371
"Hey, were you planning to leave me behind? Necromancers it is this time? Ugly. You'll need me."

--------------------
Polaris
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #372
Shaper headed for the exit of the jailplace, when he found out where he was on the map. He had to kill a few more guards to get out, but they were the enemy anyway.

When they finally got out, Shaper went to the guardposts and wiped them out first. He then went to all of the storage houses and killed everyone there, raiding everything. Then he finally went to the leader's area, a place surrounded with brick walls.

Shaper had to use the stealth spell again and kill a few more guards. Then he went and raided each of the leaders places, killing everyone inside and letting their slaves go.

When he was done with that, he saw the final area ahead. Where the leaders were now. He knew there were 5 mage leaders and 5 priest leaders to deal with. They were strong in magic, so the stealth spell would be useless.

First he went around killing all of the guards. Then he reached the room where the leaders were. No doubt there were guards there too. His Drayk blew the wall open, and they burst inside. They killed all of the priests, and 3 of the mages. The guards were so surprised they freaked out and ran away. The two mages left were the strongest. They kept using magic against them, so they had to dodge it constantly. One of the mages Shaper saw, so he pulled out his sword and slashed at the mage's legs. The mage cried out in pain and he beheaded the mage. The other mage blew a hole in the wall and escaped. Shaper raided all valuables and left, leaving the fort in crumbles.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #373
The party exited Formello by the west gate, following Wise Man's lead. Wise Man stopped at a nondescript looking south-facing cave wall, with a few holes in it. The rest wondered why Wise Man would stop here, when he took out the keystone in inserted it into a fitting hole. The wall promptly opened, revealing a short hall, and the party entered.

Inside, the keystone was dropped onto an indentation on the ground. Wise Man pressed a button on the wall, and the wall closed back into its original position. The four continued, into a circular chamber. One could feel the magical energies in this place. A hole in the middle of the ceiling reached far up, and there was a glass/crystal coffin in the middle. The body inside was in perfect condition, its state kept in stasis by the enchantments inside this chamber. It definitely looked human, but there were features that made some second-guess - mainly the natural blue hair.

"This ... is Camilla," Wise Man said in a quiet tone. "We would have been married by now..." He went on to tell the story of their past, plus the fact that Camilla was not exactly human, but that she as an infant landed here...

--------------------
--------------------
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #374
Shaper returns to the inn and buys a beer. He also buys two cookies for his Drake. He has heard some slimes have come down in exile and he will investigate that later. Time to relax.

Pages