The Silvar Inn

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Silvar Inn
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #375
Just for variety, and to have something to do, Alex begins making brownies.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #376
Shaper asks to have a brownie when Alex is done making them. He'll pay 10 gold for a piece, if that's enough.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #377
That is plenty, ALex gives him 5 brownies.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #378
*Rey, who was leaning against the wall, suddenly ran into the middle of the hotel main room.*

Rey: "Something's happened to my cult! A mage there is talking to me using Telekinesis! MY CULT IS UNDER ATTACK!!!!" *Rey rushes out the door into the caves to look for help, he soon finds himself in a cave with some sort of coffin in the middle room. He spots Wise Man.* "How'd I get here?" *He spots a hole in the ceiling.* "No wonder my butt hurts!" *He goes up to Wise Man.* "Wise Man! My cult is under attack! If we don't help, even our healer will die! WE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE OUR HEALER!!" *Wise Man looks confused, then Rey explains that the mage at his cult used Telekinesis to tell him that his cult is under attack.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #379
Yum! These brownies taste good!

*hands one over to his Drayk, who happily munches on it*
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #380
*RW walks up to Shaper*

"Hey, man. I have something for you."

*RW goes to Alex and gets the canister, and takes it to Shaper.*

"I found this in the Tower of Darkness. I'm not a Shaper, so it's useless to me."

--------------------
I get energy from your jealousy. Ever wonder why I'm so hyper?

The Abyss Scenarios, Forums, Graphics...
E-Master's Graemlins Come take a look.
Miscellaneous Get to the closed misc. forums!
Where's Waldo? Can you find Waldo in less than a minute? *Evil Grin*
End of World Da end is coming!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #381
Protect me, Wise Man, Camilla's spirit spoke into Wise Man's mind.

"Then your cult is the one trying to defile my wife's tomb, which you are standing in right now," Wise Man replied, with the rage any husband would feel. "They're under attack because of the magical wards and traps that were set here to protect her. The hole above leads to the top of a hill in the surface. Now BEGONE!" Wise Man grabbed Rey, and flung him judo style into a circle of runes at a corner of the chamber. Rey found himself outside the tomb.

"I never knew you could do that," Firedrake commented.

The powers of the light are amplified here, in this room, Camilla explained. And the powers of darkness are contradicted.

"But..." Namothil wondered. "You are just outside your body! Why can you not just reenter it?"

Wise Man must have forgotten to tell you about the arrow. Kalnus forced his mages to create arrows which make resurrection nearly impossible. To do so will require the Stone of Rebirth, which is a crystallized egg of a phoenix. Only Kalnus has one...

However, necromancers raising my body from the dead is much easier. Unlike human magicians, I cannot take my powers with me when I die.

"She is one with a plentiful source of magic," Wise Man finished. "But we can talk more about this later. The defenses will only destroy half of the necromancers. We must prepare ourselves."

[ Friday, June 20, 2003 17:12: Message edited by: Infamous Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #382
Shaper-Hey, thanks!

Shaper gives him 4000 coins.

Shaper-here ya go, you can keep it.

Shaper opens the canister and a pink sparkly field surrounds him. When its done he has knowledge of how to make an Ornk.
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #383
Namothil drew his swords, and laid them on the ground. Then, he started pulling vials out of his pack. 'Let's see... Poisons, no. Not worth it. Soporifics...' "Wise Man! Do you want prisoners for any reason?"

"Not particularly. They're probably compelled not to speak of their cult's plans anyway."

"Right." 'Okay then, just the disorienters. Although... no. These things are much to expensive to use unneccessarily. I'm not even sure anyone down here makes them.'
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #384
Shaper decides to rent a room at the inn for a while. He can stay there and study the shaper tomes he found. He can also help if there's trouble. Best of all, he can eat the brownies!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #385
OOC: How could magical traps from a tomb affect a camp over a mile away?

*Rey wonders around in the caves, then he falls into a pit. While falling, he falls into a portal. Meanwhile, back at Camilla's tomb, one of the tiles(Or florr section.) start moving, then is thrown aside. Then Rey comes out.*

Rey: "It looks like the grave robbers learned magic." *Rey walks to another section of the room, then he suddenly falls into a portal. He is teleported back to the hotel.* "Alex, you've got grave robbers."

OOC: And, Rey's cult does not even believe in grave robbing, and they don't even know about Camilla's tomb.

[ Friday, June 20, 2003 17:47: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #386
Shaper is eating brownies while he hears something in the distance. He sees with shock an army of empire troops! He tells everyone in the bar and goes out to fight.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #387
*Everyone rushes out of the hotel to fight the imperials, but then they overhear an imperial saying: "Soon, this Cult of War will no longer fight for freedom!".*

Rey: "That's my cult!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #388
OOC: Do you mean hotel as in the inn? :confused:
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #389
OOC: Whatever. Hotel, Inn...not much of a difference.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #390
OOC: ok.

IC: Shaper's Drayk flames several soldiers from a distance. The troops advance more, aware of enemies.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #391
Once agian, Alex stands on the roof of his inn and lobs firestorms and death arrows into the enemy with some summoning on the side. This time he summons eyebeasts, which in turn summon demons.

--------------------

Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #392
The troops are finished off easily. Alex kills most of them. Then another platoon comes in the distance. These are clearly prepared to fight.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #393
Rey: "*Sigh*, those imperials still haven't been informed of our cult's name being changed to 'The Cult of Music'."

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #394
Shaper- then we must fight to the death.

Draws a sword and begins to advance forward slowly, with his Drayk. There seems to be a large amount this time. Not easily taken over.
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #395
*RW wakes up...*

"At last..."

*He walks out and begins summoning Demons and casting Hellfire, along with Firestorm. He seems to be doing pretty good.....*

--------------------
I get energy from your jealousy. Ever wonder why I'm so hyper?

The Abyss Scenarios, Forums, Graphics...
E-Master's Graemlins Come take a look.
Miscellaneous Get to the closed misc. forums!
Where's Waldo? Can you find Waldo in less than a minute? *Evil Grin*
End of World Da end is coming!
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #396
Alex summons a trio of nagas which summon hoards of serpents to attack the imperials. As the enemy gets closer, Alex also begins casting slow group and hastens Shaper and the others.

--------------------

Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #397
The front lines of the imperials fall down, dead. The other ranks decide to go back and get an invasion force.

Shaper-we can't let them get away!

They follow them, killing a lot of the imperials on the way.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #398
"This room is very special, Wise Man. As long as I stay within it, my spells have twice the effect they'd usually have, healing or damaging. That should help."

--------------------
Polaris
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #399
James and Emily decided they liked each other. They got married and escaped to the surface. They were banned there. The empire didn't like exiles roaming their lands.

Later they went back to Exile and bought a house. An empire raiding party later came and slew the town. The guards managed to kill a lot of empire soldiers before they were also killed. Emily and James were also killed while trying to escape.
----------------------------------------
The empire army was taken down on the other side by a rogue band of Exiles. The exiles slew the empire soldiers without mercy. They later told Shaper that Emily and James were killed. Emily had high respect for you fighting the demons, one told him. Later, Shaper went alone to the murder place and paid the respects for the exiles that died.

Pages