The Silvar Inn

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Silvar Inn
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #50
*The slith gets up and swings out his staff.*
Slith: I'm sorry for what happened. But here is not the place.
Si-er: Yeah. You have no right to attack me for what I did to --
Slith: Now hold on. I never said any such thing. All I said is that some of us are not here to watch drunks get in fights. So take it outside.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #51
Si-er: Shaper, I'm willing to help you on your quest. Let's go. *Raises 2 skeletons baring scimitars.* But first I must deal with this warrior here. Meet me after whatever he needs to say, or do. Whatever. Warrior, I'll have you know many necromancers wear these robes. I am part of a Dark Cult. But I am not evil.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #52
"Oh, oh, much like old times, isn't it, Archmage? I'd like to try your cookies, give me some. Thanks. Not bad at all. I'll have some more. Did you ever try honey and ginger? Would go well with it.

I've thought a bit and would like to stay at your place for a while, say a month. Can you house me? I need a new occupation, but not right now. Right now I enjoy the bustle in here immensely.

Say, what about the young apprentice mage upstairs? Will you take him in and teach him?"

[ Tuesday, June 17, 2003 11:05: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #53
*Shaper and Julie each take 5 cookies. Mmmm, tastes good!

We'll rent a room tonight.

Shaper-Si-er, when you're done you can come to our room if you have nowhere else.

*They go to their room and discuss their plan.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #54
Si-er: Hey, Innkeeper, I'll try your cookies. *Takes a few cookies.* Mmmmmmmm......these are good.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #55
Following other's example, Riibu also takes few cookies. They taste good, so she proceeds to ask for a plate full of'em. A big plate. With milk of course.
Then she carries her goodies to a table, farther from the doors and sits down to gobble the cookies.

Then, promptly ignoring the scuffle, she takes her bag and starts looking through the Stuff(tm) inside it. Apparently she finds whatever she was looking for, as she squeaks and pulls out a notebook and a pen. Smiling, she sets the notebook down, opens it around the very first pages, and puts the tip of the pen on her lips. Gazing upwards, like thinking something very intellectual, waiting for an idea, Riibu tries to write a story.

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waiting for medication. I could really use some.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #56
Enter a black-haired, black-robed, cat-like creature. The bottom of his robes are red, with the red slowly fading out up to his waist, where the traces of red disappear entirely. A bright, red strip goes along the bottom of his robe an inch from its bottom maragin. His fur is matted, and he is much larger, taller and stronger than most nephils. His features are far less reminiscient of a cat, moreso that of a tiger. He has an angry expression on his face, and his eyes glow a gentle red.

Sabertooth: I am Sabertooth. I hear you have good cookies. I believe I'll be trying some.

The cat-like being walks over to the innkeeper, takes a few cookies, and sits down at a table alone, nibbling at them leisurely.

----

Name: Sabertooth
Class: Archmage of the Rakshasic Nation
Condition: Living and kicking some serious ass
Height: 6'2"
Equipment: Dragonblood Robes +10, Assassin's Shiv +2

[ Tuesday, June 17, 2003 11:36: Message edited by: Bad Deacon ]

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #57
Shaper decides to go back to the inn. They'll discuss their plan in the morning with Si-er.

Shaper goes back to the inn and orders 2 baskets with cookies in them. They'll be needing snacks on their trip. Then he buys another one, for the Drayks. He orders a carton of milk to go along with them. Then he sits to a table by himself and starts eating a cookie.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #58
Suddenly, one by one, those who ate cookies pass out on the floor.

Alex-"Aha! So that's what powdered slugs do when put in cookies!"

The unconscious patrons begin to float in the air and then wake up.

Alex-"Hmmmm. Well, the floating should wear off soon, I hope. Sorry about that!"

"And ef, I will need to test the new mage, but I might accept him as an apprentice if he wishes it."

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #59
Si-er: You put powdered slugs in the cookies?! How'd you make them taste like cookies without slugs? When will the floating wear off?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #60
Riibu herself is quite pissed at Alex. She dropped her notebook when she momentarily passed out and it's out of her reach! Afetr a moment of gracious, yet furious grabbing motions, she sighs.
"Would somebody please help me? My notebook dropped.. I believe it's because of you", she points her last words to Alex.
Few more tries to grab the notebook prove to be pointless.
Then she tries to float/swim to upstairs, in order to get into a room to sleep. Sweat breakes out and she manages to move few feet forward.
"Aww mittens", she sighs and stops to wait until the floating wears off.

[ Tuesday, June 17, 2003 11:42: Message edited by: Riibu ]

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waiting for medication. I could really use some.
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #61
"Trevor? I wouldn't recommend it." Alex suddently noticed Daco standing near ef.

"Trust me guys. He may look inoffensive, but dangerous powers lie in this mage. If you ever take him... Be ready for trouble!" This said, Daco walked away.

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #62
Si-er: *Sigh.* Skeletons, give Riibu her notebook back. *The 2 skeletons pik up the notebook and give it to Riibu.* Don't worry, their handbones are clean. *Swims/floats to Alex* How much will a room cost?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #63
"You can have a fine room for the low, low price of 10 gold or you can sleep in the common room for 4 gold. Cookie anyone?"

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #64
Si-er: I'll take the fine room. Here's the gold. *Points arm at Alex, a few seconds pass, then 10 coins fall out of Si-er's sleeve.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #65
Murmuring irritatedly, ef brought herself back on the floor. "Archmage, you never change. Shouldn't I know you by now. You got your notebook, Riibu dear. Come down, just hold my hand, my spell still lingers. Yes, fine.

Ridiculous, Alex. I suggest that you try your food on yourself before you serve it. Don't know what kind of reputation you will end up with. And someome calm the rakshasi when he comes down. They are not known for a sense of humour."

[ Tuesday, June 17, 2003 12:07: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #66
"I think I could use a few. These are the powdered slug ones, right?" Taking a few cookies, Namothil carefully packed them in a small satchel enchanted to preserve its contents. 'These might be useful sometime.'
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #67
Wise Man returned to the inn after several hours of training, to find everyone except Alex floating. He laughed, and shook his head. "You just had to do that, don't you, Alex."

"Hey, I have to do something to entertain myself. Want a cookie?"

"Nah, what I need is a nice, clean, glass of water WITHOUT any form of additives that may produce abnormal effects."

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #68
"I've made up my mind and go with Firedrake when he comes down to clear that tower of his of goblins and mage. I could use a coffee now, Archmage, how about that? And a toast with orange jam or whatever comes close to it."

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #69
Si-er: The floating's starting to wear off! *Walks on the counter, then walks off and starts flaoting again.* At least for me. I'm pretty resistent to magic.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #70
"Now where's the fun in that?"

Alex serves him a glass of distilled water.

"Additive-free enough for you?"

Alex sends over a plate of completely normal cookies and some milk to Sabertooth with an apology for the inconvenience.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #71
Firedrake found the mage Melissa in the city and then came back to the inn and set a sign at a table. It read: "Wanted: Adventurers needed for job. Going to take down a tower full of goblins and a mage.

FD: This job is gonna be cake. :D
Melissa: Not really. The goblins are magically augmented. :(
FD: That means? :confused:
Melissa: You'll see. I've already tried to attack the tower and I had to run. Oh, I appreciate you helping me. :)
FD: No problem. Just need a few more. :cool:
(FD sees Namothil)

FD: Hey Namothil! You need a job? Come over here.
(Namothil walks over)
Namothil: Sure FD, where are we going.
FD: To some mage tower near here.

And the three sit there waiting for others to join up.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #72
Sabertooth takes the cookies and begins munching on them.

Sabertooth: Here, I'll be taking more of those slug-powder ones. They'll be useful down the road. These other ones... They aren't so bad. Here.

Sabertooth gives Alex five coins of gold, the likes of which Alex has never seen.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #73
"How unusual. Where are these coins from?"

--------------------

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #74
After chugging down the water, Wise Man went to talk to FD. "Hey, I need a job."

"Perfect timing, Wise Man," Firedrake replied. "I'll tell you about the job."

"No need. I overheard. So when are we going?"

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Pages