The Silvar Inn

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Silvar Inn
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #325
Alex serves people drinks and then goes over to look at ef's sketches. "Yes, those look good. Are you sure you want to invest that much money in the inn? After those improvements, the inn will be more hotel than inn!" :D

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #326
*RW arrives at the Tower Of Darkness.*

"Hmm...no doors....I can fix that. Flame!"

*Good News- The wall busted down. Bad News- It wasn't RW, but two Imps on the other side that had sensed his presence. RW manages to kill one of them before having the hood on his robe seared off. RW disposes of the other Imp, collecting 30 gold. He enters the tower. Lucky him, he walked in right in front of the stairway leading up. He walked up, but regreted it. A haakai, guarded by two mung demons. (Isn't this the part where someone tells him he should travel with a buddy, he might get kidnapped? Or eaten by a giant hell spawn?)*

--------------------
I get energy from your jealousy. Ever wonder why I'm so hyper?

The Abyss Scenarios, Forums, Graphics...
E-Master's Graemlins Come take a look.
Miscellaneous Get to the closed misc. forums!
Where's Waldo? Can you find Waldo in less than a minute? *Evil Grin*
End of World Da end is coming!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #327
A while later, everyone hears a flute playing just outside the door.

Rey: *Stops playing the flute for a second.* "I have slain many-a-goblin to get this flute, and I finally have it." *Starts playing the flute again.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #328
"Ah you know I've got myself used to greater operations. And knowing us, we'll probably end up being involved in hairrising struggles anyway. So why not have a nice, comfortable hotel. The one and only in all Exile. First class service, first rate drinks, first rate food.

Alex, we need a connection with the surface. The food down here will never do. I can't sit still. I feel bored already. Need activity around me."

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #329
*Rey walks in, carrying a bowl full of shiny things.Everyone sees that they're gold coins!*

Rey: "I got 85 coins from playing the flute from passers-by!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
New Arrival
Member # 3126
Profile #330
Jiro: *Is officially Jiro unless he decides to change his name somehow* I come from a place on the surface of another world, known as New Gaia. *Looks at the sketches* Those are very nice sketches. What are they for?
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #331
*RW has been fighting a long time. He has killed a Mung Demon, badly hurt the other, and is currently fighting a Haakai, Hurt Mung Demon, 3 Imps, a Demon, and 5 Fire Lizards (Summoned). His robe has been completely burnt off. The only protection he has now is his Leather Armor he was wearing under the robe. He is out of spell points and is just now finishing off the Mung Demon with his blade he got from Shaper*

"Heh Heh....Who's next?"

*2 of the Fire Lizards jump on him. He easily disposes of them*

"I pick.....YOU!!"

*He charges at one of the Imps and stabs him, but not before it hits him square in the chest with an Ice Bolt*

(Breathing heavily) "Dying....need help...."

*He slowly get back up and stabs the other two Imps. Now it's just him, the Demon and the Haakai....*

--------------------

Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #332
"ef, why don't you go to the Tower of Magi and see if anyone will come help us make a permanant portal to the surface. Then we could import all the food we want!"

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #333
"A permanent portal? That reminds me. Where are the portals Motrax bought back in the old days that we used to send food and messages? Should still be at the inn. I'll go and get them. Don't like to be beholden to powerhungry mages, Alex. Now the sketches, Jiro...

Oh!" ef looked alerted and very still, 'listening'. "That silly kid. Fighting haakai on its own."

'E-Master, listen. I'm ef. You will feel better soon.'

Healing rays surged through E-Master's body and his strength returned. ef added a shielding spell and decided to have an eye on him, just in case.

[ Thursday, June 19, 2003 14:16: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #334
"You think I should help the kid out, ef?" Wise Man asked.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #335
"Might be a good idea. Don't think he can make it on his own. I'll listen in and support you."

--------------------
Polaris
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #336
*Now fully recovered, E-Master stands up. He looks at the Demon.*

"I don't like you..."

*He runs at the Demon. It tries to use Kill, but the shielding spell reduced the damage to the power of Spark. E-Master jumps up, and shows him how it's done. He then looks at the Haakai.*

"It's you, and me."

*A long battle begins. The Haakai's magic doesn't work because of the shielding spell, but his breath hurts E-Master. E-Master jumps up and stabs the Haakai, but it doesn't do much. The two appear to be at equal strength*

--------------------

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #337
"Okay then, might as well test if I can use Mana Burn on demons anyways. Alex, send me to RW."

With the snap of a finger, Alex teleported Wise Man behind RW. He stretched his palm out, at a demon. The hand glowed with an aura of white energy. A white bolt from his hand zapped the demon, drawing its mana reserves out of the body and combusting it, delivering some serious damage to the demon. "So, it does work," Wise Man nodded.

"Thanks for the backup, man," RW thanked the blademaster.

"No problem." Wise Man answered, before uppercutting the demon he Mana Burned with his glaive...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #338
*Rey walks into the hotel/inn whatever and then puts the 85 coins into the donation box(Every hotel should have one.).*

Rey: "There ya go, you might be able to rouse up enough money to trade with the various Cults in Exile. And perhaps the Dark Cult on the surface."

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
New Arrival
Member # 3126
Profile #339
*Jiro watches the action from a different perspective through a book whose pages show events of the present and sometimes the past...*

Jiro: Life in these caves is so strange to me...I've never seen such creatures before...

[ Thursday, June 19, 2003 14:34: Message edited by: Nekonen 20X6 ]
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #340
*With the demons defeated, RW and Wise Man collected the loot. RW packed several things into a small box, and Wise Man collected loot in a satchel on his belt. Red Warlock thanked Wise Man one more time and handed him a Magic Sword he had found. The two of them left for the Silvar Inn*

*Oops! Hotel*

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #341
"Nor will you ever anyplace else. The caves are special. As to the sketches, they are suggestions to improve this inn and enlarge it. Wise Man and RW are safe, so I get the portals."

ef concentrated on the old inn, smiled when she located it and vanished.

[ Thursday, June 19, 2003 14:40: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #342
*RW returns to the Inn with Wise Man. He hands ef 400 Gold Coins and a Strong Energy Potion from th box*

"That's for saving my skin. I'd be on their dinner table if it weren't for you. Thanx."

*He hands also hands 200 Gold Coins and a canister with a glowing, bright green fluid in it, to Alex.*

"Give that canister to Shaper when he gets back. I'm not a Shaper. The 200 coins is for teleporting Wise Man to where I was."

*He gives Wise Man 200 Gold Coins to go along with the sword, then heads to the Tower of Magi*

--------------------

Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #343
*Imban looks at the newcomer, but then suddenly looks off into space oddly.*

"Guys, I've got to go. I'll be back, but I encourage you guys not to follow me."

*He then hops up from his resting position, goes to the general store at Silvar to buy torches, water, and rations, and heads off into the caves.*

[ Thursday, June 19, 2003 14:57: Message edited by: Imban ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #344
Wise Man held up the broadsword and potion. "These items are not for the blademaster," he sighed.

Wise Man sold the sword for a good 5000, and gave the potion away for free. He then went back to his self-training.

--------------------
--------------------
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #345
Oops, forgot to do my stats!

Name: Red Warlock
Type: Level 6 Mage, Level 2 Priest
Equipment:
Blood-Red Robe
Leather Armor
All necessary clothing
Skull Staff

--------------------

Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #346
*Having travelled quite some distance out of the way, Imban is now seeing by torchlight, the light illuminating nothing except the odd rock formation and his green armor. Suddenly, its light shines upon a red-robed figure.*

"I thought I felt your presence."

"More like I called for you."

"Why? Do you plan to attack the Silvar Inn or something?"

""Silvar... Inn? Why the heck would I go and blow up some inn in some town... oh, it's one of those places."

*The red-robed man massages his temples with right hand, then looks at Imban.*

"Yeah, it's most certainly going to get attacked by someone. I hope they're ready."

"Well, I've been defending it against the odd people attacking each other... and supposedly, a group of us headed off a Wyrm attack."

"So you're prepared... decently?"

"I think so. But it's an inn, not a fortress."

"Places like that sometimes need to be both."

"I don't think we need anything else..."

*The red-robed man sighs.*

"Your doom. Anyway, do you have it?"

"Yeah."

*Imban pulls an orb of dark glass with swirling balls of white energy inside of it out of his pack and hands it to the red-robed man.*

"Thanks."

"Oh, great. I just realized. There's this person there, ef... I think she has some sort of long-distance vision powers."

"And you think she's seen this? You should have thought about that earlier, Imban."

*The red-robed man gestures in the air, acid-green lines trailing behind his hand, weaving the magic to create an anti-scrying barrier.*

*Four hours later, Imban returns to the Silvar Inn and takes a seat again.*
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #347
OOC: Ok. I'm ready to go.

Firedrake found everyone but ef and waited. A while later ef returned having brought back things.

FD: Wiseman, we can head to Formello first, and then we'll hit the tower on the return trip. I have to learn some new spells AND a few skills too. I have enough gold from the whole Aizo trip.

Wiseman: Let's get going then.

And the group leaves for Formello.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #348
*RW returns to the Inn*

"Hey. Anyybody have an idea where I can learn Quickfire?"

--------------------

Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #349
*looks quizzically at the Red Warlock*

"Um. Quickfire? You really think they sell spells which let you burn down entire towns with a single casting to just anyone?"

Pages