The Silvar Inn

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Silvar Inn
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #150
OOC: Reminds me of Final Fantasy 6. Locke had his girlfriend put into a stasis-like state. Pity, he could not revive her. Then again, that would prevented him from hooking up with Celes. Er, anywayz.

IC:
*After much walking(and a little more killing), Hinosu arrives at the town of Silvar.

Hinosu: Not quit what I expected, but this town will be perfect for my needs. It is time for me to get myself established in this area.
Guard: I don't know what you mean by that, but you had better not be here looking for trouble, or I might have to kill you.
Hinosu: You could not kill me. Besides, I am but a simple adventurer seeking to protect the people from evil creatures.
Guard: Very well. Carry on.

OOC: Now for the important question. Should I carry on with tradition and make my character not have a background story that is worth telling, or shall I actually have a character with a more human appear?

IC:
*Hinosu enters the inn.

Hinosu: What are the costs of a simple room? On second thought, just get me some ale and I will sleep where I fall.

OOC: Who's running this inn anyway?
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #151
*The slith rises again. He stares.*
Slith: Sit down and shut up.
Master: But...
Slith: What did I just tell you?
Master: Sit down and shut up?
Slith: Yeah. Do that before I get angry and open some new holes in you. This is a civilized establishment.
*The slith sits down.*

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #152
Si-er: "Whoever wants to help slay the Lich Master
should get outside immediatly!" Si-er and Ye-er go outside, then everyone hears a (Whatever the sound a horse makes is called.), and then fast galloping.
The ground rumbles with a lot of force, shaking the inn. Loud explosions are heard, too.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #153
*The slith sighs loudly. He throws down the staff and pulls out of a sling on his back a pair of long, hollow tubes -- one smaller but thicker than the other, with what looks like a pump attatched to it -- with an odd arrangement of switches about 5/6 of the way to the end, and then a length of polished wooden handle. He pushes down the handle and pulls it back up, producing a satisfying 'click' sound.*

Slith: That tears it. Whatever wants into this inn is getting in through me.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #154
After around 45 mnutes,everyone hears galloping getting louder. Si-er busts through the door.
Si-er: "Well, Ye-er is back at the new camp, they drove off a horde of zombies just before I got there." Notices the Slith guy. "What are you doing?" Si-er notices the weapons. "Errr..." Tries to walk past, but the Slith pushes him back. "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you get!" Casts a spell, then 2 more Si-er appear, then they run around in a circle, making it extremely hard to tell which is the real Si-er. It's the necromancy spell Copy Creatures, it's used to scare enemies away. "We're ready!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #155
*Follows the one he calls Zephyr to wherever he went.* "I have come to help slay the beast. I am a powerful Level 5 mage, studying 6. Tell me when we are ready."

--------------------
I get energy from your jealousy. Ever wonder why I'm so hyper?

The Abyss Scenarios, Forums, Graphics...
E-Master's Graemlins Come take a look.
Miscellaneous Get to the closed misc. forums!
Where's Waldo? Can you find Waldo in less than a minute? *Evil Grin*
End of World Da end is coming!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #156
*takes his halberd off of his back and points it at E-Master*

Ahem. No area of effect spells inside the inn, please. I hope you understand, but I'd rather the place doesn't burn down.

*sighs and sits back down*
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #157
Ugh, sorry. I guess i cam pretty close... *Stares at the ashes that were once a table* anyways, where can i ORDER MY FRIKKIN ROOM!?!?!?

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #158
Si-ers: "Not scared, huh Slith?" Each one casts Copy creature, now there's 9 Si-ers, 8 fake, 1 real. "MWHAHAHAHA!!!"

OOC: Note: The creature copies are incapable of hurting, and disintegrate when damage.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #159
OOC: LF: how did you guess? that's where i got some of the inspiration!

IC:
Wise Man leaped back down to the front entrance of the inn, then entered for dinner.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #160
*The slith sighs again. He flips one of the switches on his weapon, then pulls another, larger one. One of the illusions disappears, and the wall behind it is thrown back in splinters. He pulls down on the pump and throws it back out, producing that same click; he kicks the other Si-er illusion away and backhands the remaining necromancer. Despite the slith's slight build, the necromancer tumbles onto the floor. The heel of the slith's boot hits the mage's chest and he aims the tube at him.
"If you move, the same thing will happen to your head that happened to your illusion and that wall yonder. I am not a man to be trifled with."
*He gets his foot off of Si-er.*
"Get up."
*Si-er obeys.*
"Now git! This place doesn't need mages running around comitting abominations against nature in the name of a fight against a creature they summoned but can't handle by themselves. Go on! Git!"

--------------------
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #161
*Imban sighs*

"Will you all calm down? Here, I have something else for you to put your minds on..."

*He then produces a small box from his pack, which he places on his table, turns a crank on, and opens. A song pours forth, telling of the adventures of a fearless paladin, an experienced ranger, and a beautiful summoner, leading up to their eventual triumph over a demon lord.*
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #162
Si-er: "I'll never 'git'!" Casts a spell that causes the inn to rumble: Earthquake, it's used to raze structures or smash the undead. Slith drops his weapon, and Si-er manages to grab it before Slith does. "Now you 'git'!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #163
*The mage begins to glow a bright red, and flames erupt from his hands.* "IF SOMEONE DOESNT LET ME ORDER MY ROOM IN THE NEXT HOUR, I WILL BURN THIS INN TO RUBBLE WITH A FIRESTORM! I WANT MY ROOM!"

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #164
Si-er: Lowers the gun's target to Slith's knees, then raises the gun's target 1 foot higher. "Now you really have a reason to 'git'!"(You can guess the target, I'm not saying anymore about it.)

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #165
*The music box clatters to the floor in the earthquake, the music stops. Imban looks at it, looks at Si-er, looks at the general destruction caused by stuff falling off of walls, and moves his right hand slightly so that it makes a fist towards Si-er on top of his leg.*

"Ram!"

*A bolt of red energy in the shape of a small charging ram flies from a small ring on Imban's right hand. It tears through the air at an incredibly fast speed before slamming into Si-er's chest, the force of it propelling him into a wall upon which he hits his head and is rendered unconscious. The stolen gun clatters against the wall, 5 feet away from Si-er's body. Imban walks over and picks up the gun and hands it back to the slith, then picks up Si-er's unconscious body, takes it upstairs, and puts it on a bed in a vacant bedroom before walking back down."

"E-Master, you might want to think before doing something rash. Anyway, if you just go and take a room, Alex will probably understand if you pay him in the morning."

*Imban walks back to his seat, yawning. He picks up his music box and sets it back on the table, cranks it again, and then opens it again.*

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 17:49: Message edited by: Imban ]
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #166
*Flames and glowing cease* Allright, I'll just incinerate him if he does anything stupid. *Walks into a room and isn't heard from again.*

--------------------

Member # 165
Profile Homepage #167
[OOC: Imban's post didn't happen, because this did.]
*The slith grins. He grabs the gun with lightning speed, turns it around, and pulls a seemingly random switch. He then puts it down.*
Slith: Are you aware what you just about did, child?
Si-er: You talking to me?
Slith: Yes. I'm talking to you. You had the safety on the wrong way. Had you been a fool and discharged that gun, you'd be a dead man now.
Si-er: Um...
*The slith raises the gun again.*
Slith: For the record, I let you have it last time. I don't drop things.
Si-er: What the --
Slith: I am Aiyosz of the Low River. What I am about to do is self-defense.
*He brings the shotgun to the necromancer's head and fires. The nuisance-mage falls down with a head that bears more resemblance to a smashed tomato than a human head and doesn't get back up.*

[OOC: The slith told you nicely to get out, then you stole his gun and threatened him with it. You are a fool, and you got what was coming to you. Don't create some bizzare, contrived plot device to kill my character out of spite, by the way. And for future reference, in a combat situation, have the courtesy to wait for the other guy to post before posting again.]

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 18:02: Message edited by: La Mort ]

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #168
*Wakes up from his 5-hour sleep*

"I need some soldiers. I am headed to the southeast cave, where the Gazer King known as Torlakon lives. If anybody is interested in helping me slay this fiend, I will be getting drunk."

*Helps himself to Alex's supply of ale*

--------------------

Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #169
*Imban sighs*

"I'm not sure that was necessary, but hey..."

*Imban walks over to Si-er's body and quickly searches it for anything of value before putting it all in Alex's donations box.*

"There. That should help cover repair costs after that fool's Earthquake spell. His masters should know that there's more to wizardry than just power. There is also knowledge.

Eh, Aiyosz? Mind cleaning up after yourself?"
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #170
"Not at all."
*He lifts his hand and makes sweeping gestures; the body is scooped into one pile and disappears with a flash of light. He makes some similar gestures toward the spread of buckshot in the wall which one of Si-er's illusions was in front of; the metal flies out into his hand. He scoops it up and puts it into a little leather pouch, which he replaces at his side.
He extracts three hollow cylinders of an odd, red material from his weapon and places them in that same patch, which doesn't bulge at all for their addition. He glows faintly for a moment, and then snaps his fingers; three similar cylinders, closed at the end, appear in his hands, and he puts them carefully into a hole in his weapon and seals it. He slings the weapon back into its sheath, and makes sweeping motions with his hands. The wood of the walls repairs itself, and the stone melds back into place seamlessly. He sighs loudly, taps a box he wears on his belt, and picks his staff up again.*

--------------------
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #171
Wise Man looked at the gory mess on the ground, shook his head and sighed. "Hey, you better clean up the mess, bro," Wise Man said to the slith standing over the corpse. "Ya don't want random citizens tripping over the blood."

The slith glared at Wise Man. "Fine, I'll get you several rags," Wise Man said.

(EDITED to fit with the previous posts)

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 18:22: Message edited by: Infamous Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #172
*The drunk warlock staggers away from his chair*

"Y-Y-Yo......I still b-be needin some sheeps ta mess up dat eye thangy, ya know. Holla at me if ya wanna take em down!"

*Passes out*

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #173
Hinosu: Why does it not suprise me that I am surrounded by crazy people? Perhaps I should reconsider my plans for this region.
LoneFlame: You might as well. After all, plans were made to be changed to better fit the up coming situations.
Hinosu: This is true, however, I am curious as to what it is that you know of my plans?
LoneFlame: Actually, nothing, but I figured I would give you some general purpose advice/wisdom.
Hinosu: In that case, leave my sight.
LoneFlame: How bout no. I kind of wanted to get a drink and a room for the night before I leave town. But if you desire a fight, I will be happy to give it to you.
Hinosu: Nevermind, I do not desire having the guard imprision me for slaying someone.

OOC: Hey, FB, could ya kind of keep your dialogue postings to a more concentrated minimum? It would really help if your long drawn out discussions only too place on 1 or 2 posts, and it would cut down on the post I have to read(don't ask how. it just does).

Also is this RP supposed to be silly, serious, or general purpose?

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 18:29: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #174
Shaper waits around the inn for about an hour, letting the nephil go, and warning him that if he ever tried to attack him again, he would kill him. The nephil hastily agreed, and Shaper was planning on finishing Grah-Hoth off for good.

That son of a bitc* had tried to kill him by using weaker creatures. Suddenly, he though of Julie, Talena, Emily(the lady in white who had belived to kill Grah-Hoth), and Si-er. They all could be in danger.

Shaper put a tip on the table and rushed out of the bar, going to find the four.

[ Wednesday, June 18, 2003 18:30: Message edited by: Cement Cube ]

Pages