The Avernum RP, OoC Thread

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Avernum RP, OoC Thread
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #300
I wouldn't say I was doing nothing. I'm just limited because I can't have an army, and the events didn't allow much of an outlet for the Guild.

--------------------
Decca Records - "We don't like their sound. Groups of guitars are on the way out."
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #301
Why not? You could break away into your own, independent sect. A nation of thieves, if you will.

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
BANNED
Member # 13806
Profile #302
Is this RP just taking place in Avernum and Valoriam? Also, are there any current descriptions of the factions? Will I be taking over these Hunting people, or will I have to hack together a group of my own?
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #303
quote:
Originally written by Diprosopus:

Is this RP just taking place in Avernum and Valoriam? Also, are there any current descriptions of the factions? Will I be taking over these Hunting people, or will I have to hack together a group of my own?
Yes, yes, and the latter. Although you probably shouldn't even try, this thing is a walking corpse.

On that note, I love who this is still dying despite the so-called "revival" of the renewed RP.

--------------------
"I'm happy I'm the mentally disturbed person I am." -Nioca
"Yes, Iffy is a demon." -Iffy
"All (Spiderweb) servers should be taken down, erased, and then subjected to dissolution by alkahest." -Alorael
BANNED
Member # 13806
Profile #304
Sir, I defer to your judgment of this RP, though I wonder what your second fragment is saying since it is not actually a sentence. :o
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #305
quote:
Originally written by Kinggolden:

Although you probably shouldn't even try, this thing is a walking corpse.
You lost your right to determine such things when you left.

Edit: Oh, and if someone doesn't post an IC by the end of the weekend, I have no qualms about double or triple posting my own.

[ Friday, March 07, 2008 18:56: Message edited by: Emperor Tullegolar ]

--------------------
You lose.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #306
Originally by Diprosopus:

quote:
though I wonder what your second fragment is saying since it is not actually a sentence.
Oh, come now. Just change the "who" to a "how" and it makes perfect sense. Although given the mistakes in your previous post, I can only assume you must be drunk or up past your bedtime. Or both. :P

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb ReloadedEpisode 5: Spiderweb Resistance
BANNED
Member # 13806
Profile #307
Are you attempting to coerce me to retire to bed? If so, I should regret to invite you that you will have to amuse yourself alone in that theater. It's difficult for a congress to meet quorum with just one member, though I am certain you are resourceful enough to elect an incumbent pastime in my absence. :confused:
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #308
Yeah...

So, I have deliberately waited a few days for my next IC, since I wanted to skip the continuous "we ran into Hunters and got killed" speel I'd have to write.

I will be posting before the weekend is out though, and it will be from Aminro.

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - forget about your house of cards, and I'll deal mine.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #309
Aw, crap.

I'm writing an IC, and I want to delete a section of text, so I mark with C-space, and C-W to delete. Of course, I'm using Firefox, not emacs.

I'm going to watch a basketball game now, maybe I'll post an abbreviated version tonight.

--------------------
Arghhhhhhhhh.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #310
Told you bad things would happen, Sullust!

I think Nikki is waiting on you, Nioca.

Any day now, Dintitadan.

Edit: I will be more than happy to kill off more factions if people don't start posting.

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2008 20:43: Message edited by: Emperor Tullegolar ]

--------------------
You lose.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #311
I wasn't waiting on Nioca. If anything, the reverse is true. In order to cut out a lot of the crap Victor is going to end up telling Iocabe about the journey north, I wanted to skip ahead a day or two, RP time. I've not posted because I wanted to let everybody else have the chance to post before Victor reaches Aminro.

Now, though, I'll post the meeting of the two factions tonight, after work.

Dintiradan - for now, I'm going to let Brand stay put. I'm assuming you mentioned him in your IC that never was, so I don't want to make you re-write the thing again.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #312
Hmm, the exodus from Hunter lands could have been a character defining time for Victor. I guess I'll trust your judgement in leaving it out.

--------------------
You lose.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #313
Nikki, go ahead. Excalibur, the general topics between Amarfrra and Amadis (besides "Wasn't one of your spies already here?" :P ) will be Skribbane shipments and, of course, a possible alliance. Sanctuary wants to claim Lorelei as their own oh so very much, and Sanctuary isn't above looking the other way (to a certain extent).

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #314
ISE x 27 = Double Post. :mad:

Actually, I'm a little surprised that it didn't quintuple post just to mess with me.

[ Thursday, March 13, 2008 10:28: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #315
I apologize to Frozen Feet for neglecting his RP, but I had a post for this one half done already, so I decided to finally get it up. I'm totally in Valorim now, feel free to contact me. I probably won't make any attempts to contact any of you until I'm ready to conquer you. Hey, that's how the Lady rolls.

--------------------
You lose.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #316
At this point, it might be wise to let sleeping threads lie. But that's just judging by the activity of other members.

--------------------
"All (Spiderweb) servers should be taken down, erased, and then subjected to dissolution by alkahest." -Alorael
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #317
And I started caring about other members when?

--------------------
You lose.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #318
quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:

And I started caring about other members when?
Well, RP's are a bit one-sided when there's only one player, you know.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #319
Didn't we already have this conversation?

quote:
Originally written by Me a few posts ago:

quote:
You:
Although you probably shouldn't even try, this thing is a walking corpse.
You lost your right to determine such things when you left.

Edit: Oh, and if someone doesn't post an IC by the end of the weekend, I have no qualms about double or triple posting my own.

[ Tuesday, April 08, 2008 14:10: Message edited by: Emperor Tullegolar ]

--------------------
You lose.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #320
I think we should conclude this RP. Bring it to a resolution rather than just leave it lie. How about jumping ahead several years, when all the dust has settled and the factions have reached a sort of final form? A sort of consensus on where each of our factions would end up.

[ Wednesday, April 09, 2008 13:25: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #321
I disagree and await the votes of other players. If the consensus is that this RP should indeed be ended, I demand to draft the conclusion myself. It's only right, seeing as I seem to be the only interested player.

--------------------
You lose.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #322
I can have something knocked up by... Friday noon, latest.

--------------------

Pages